Sloppy Seconds - Double Trouble

Story Info
Sharing wife with her brother leads to sticky situation.
15.7k words
4.18
53.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Welcome to the second chapter of Sloppy Seconds. This series is an experiment to have few of the dialogues in Hindi with most of the story in English. I have continued that trend here as well. I hope the story should still make sense to readers unfamiliar with Hindi.

Please read the first chapter to understand the story and characters better.

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age. Hope you enjoy this story. Let me know your feedback and constructive criticisms in the comments.

***

The morning after -

Ishika, Ansh and I sat at the dining table on that lazy Sunday morning. My wife had prepared delicious upma and tea for breakfast. She was still hungover from her drinks last night and looked grumpy. Her cute face was full of frowns. I avoided eye contact with her, concentrating on my plate instead. Ansh did likewise. I looked towards my brother-in-law and raised an eyebrow. He shrugged. When we looked at Ishika, she was glaring at us, sipping on her tea. We promptly got back to admiring our plates.

Ishika finished her tea and put down her empty cup on the table, forcefully, breaking the silence and jolting us out of our reverie.

"Alright. You two need to come clean, right now," she said, bristling at us. "What the fuck happened last night?"

Ansh and I both stammered, trying to explain and come up with excuses at the same time. Ishika held up her hand. Silence.

"I know you guys planned this. Don't even think of lying," she said, sternly.

I was shocked! She knew? How? I looked at Ansh.

"Tumhe pata tha? Since when?" he asked her, bewildered.

"Ever since you blabbermouths planned this over your drinking session," she said.

"But... if you already knew," I asked, confused, "why are you angry?"

"Because... you planned this behind my back," she said, pointing her finger at me like a dagger. "You decided it for me. Mujhse puchha tak nahi. I hate you!" She pouted and looked at Ansh. "I hate you too!"

I knew my wife well enough to know when she was truly angry. This didn't feel like it.

"Honey... look, I am sorry," I said, placing my hand on top of hers. "It just came up while Ansh and I were talking, and one thing led to another."

"Maine kuch nahi kiya, didi. It was all jiju's plan. I even suggested that we should stop," Ansh said. I glared at him. He shrank back into his chair.

"Babe, I know we did this behind your back. But we just wanted to give you an option. That's all. It was always going to be your decision."

I sat back, relaxed and added with a grin, "And, looks like you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Which is why I am only mildly pissed off and not furious. Next time you guys plan something behind my back, I'll nip your cocks during blowjob."

Ansh and I winced, imagining the pain.

Her face softened. "Yes, I did enjoy it... a lot." With a twinkle in her eyes, she added, "And I intend to enjoy it to the fullest!"

***

The following week was wilder than my wildest imagination. Ishika asked Ansh to move back with us for a week.

The brother and sister were insatiable with lust. Each night, after dinner, I retired to our bedroom and watched Ishika freshen up, put on some light make-up and a skimpy nightgown. She gave me a goodnight kiss and left the bedroom. I heard the guest room door getting locked and that was it. I laid on the bed agonizing over the lack of audio and visual of my wife's incestuous carnal activities with her younger brother.

Some days, she spent the entire night with him. On others, she came back to our bedroom in the middle of the night. Her well fucked pussy dripped with her brother's cum. I'd still be lying awake with a huge erection. On those nights, I fucked her passionately, enjoying sloppy seconds.

I asked her to let me watch them in action. She declined. She told me, they both needed some time alone to satisfy their newfound, overwhelming lust for each other. She promised to make it up to me, requesting me to give her a week's time. I agreed, reluctantly. It was hard, after all, not to be able to see them again, after watching them that first night on her birthday.

Finally, the following Sunday arrived. The brother and sister spent almost the entire day locked up within the guest room. I was off duty from the hospital and got bored in the house. I heard some loud moans and grunts intermittently emanating from the guest room. I eavesdropped but didn't hear much. Leaving my wife and her brother undisturbed, I left the house. I visited some friends and watched movies at the multiplex. When I came home that night, Ansh had moved back to his own apartment, bringing their honeymoon period to a close.

***

My brother-in-law was at our house again the following weekend. Ishika finally relented this time and agreed to let me watch them fuck. She was uncharacteristically shy about it, though. She didn't want me to watch them openly. Instead, she left the guest room door slightly ajar that night and switched off the main lights. Only a small night lamp barely illuminated the guest room. I watched, surreptitiously, through the ajar door as my wife and her brother made love. She didn't return to our bedroom after they were done.

I couldn't sleep that night. I went to the living room and made myself a drink. A few minutes later, Ansh strolled into the living room only in his boxers. He was startled to see me, sitting in the dark. We hadn't had a chance to speak in detail since he and Ishika became lovers. He made himself a drink and sat on the couch. We sipped from our glasses silently.

"Jiju, aap se baat nahi ho paya," he said, awkwardly. "We haven't had our usual drinks session, ever since didi's birthday."

I nodded. "Yes, you've been quite busy. I saw tonight," I said with a grin.

To alleviate the awkwardness, I jabbed him playfully on his shoulder. He smiled and almost blushed in embarrassment.

"So, how's it been?" I asked, playfully. "How did it feel to finally fuck your own sister? I can hardly imagine. Waise bhi koi behen nahi hai meri... aur pehle kabhi kisi actual behenchod se mila nahi."

Ansh chuckled and said, "I guess I should take that as a compliment from now on. The title of sister-fucker!"

"You absolutely should. Lots of brothers out there who only ever dream of, what you've achieved. Cheers!"

Now that Ansh realized I was cool, he relaxed. "Kya bataun jiju, it's been surreal. I've had several girlfriends before, some really great sex, but with didi it's... something else entirely."

"She's wild in bed, isn't she?"

"Wilder than my previous girlfriends! She's like a compact sized firecracker packing powerful explosives. But it's the whole... taboo... forbidden factor I guess, which makes us mad with lust."

I nodded and sipped my drink. We were quiet for a while.

"I never thought about the future," I said, "when we planned all this. Mujhe toh bahut doubt tha, if our plan would succeed. But now that it did... I don't know how to react."

"Having second thoughts? Regrets?" he asked, concerned.

"No. No regrets. I am glad our plan worked. I mean, that's what we wanted, right? But I am not sure what I had expected. Maybe I feel... left out."

"If you're talking about last week," Ansh said, finishing his drink with a large gulp, "didi was being passive-aggressive. I've seen her that way when we were younger. We fucked the entire week, so I've nothing to complain about. But I felt she had some resentment towards you and me, for planning her seduction behind her back."

"She's still angry?"

"I don't think she is... anymore. I doubt if she'd even realize she was angry last week. You know she's a fiercely independent woman, right? She has always hated others deciding for her or... including her in their plans without consulting her. And that's exactly what we did."

"But she liked it, didn't she? She obviously loves having sex with you," I said, perplexed. I thought I knew my wife, but of course her brother knew her better.

"Yes, she does. And maybe that's the issue. She hates that we planned this behind her back. But she loves it. She can't complain or blame us anymore. She showed her resentment by blocking you out for a whole week while she enjoyed herself to the fullest."

I sighed and rubbed my temples. "I brought this upon myself," I lamented.

"Don't worry, jiju. I think she has mellowed since last week. She gave you a show tonight, didn't she?"

"Yeah... but I could hardly see anything. I wanted to be in the room."

"I think she's still shy about it. Give her some time. I don't mind, though. In fact, I'd love if we could fuck her together, like a threesome," he said, with a mischievous grin.

I held up my arms in surrender. "Don't give me ideas. Let's not plan anything. We'll go along with whatever she desires."

***

3 months later -

Agra. Home of the Taj Mahal. The historic city was our destination. I'd been invited to a two-day medical conference. All expenses paid including the spouse's, if opted for.

Over the years, Ishika had been to several such conferences with me. The free trip and accommodation, courtesy of sponsorship from pharmaceutical companies, were usually awesome. Earlier, she used to spend time alone, sightseeing and shopping when I was busy with the conference. This time, though, she managed to get Ansh to accompany us. The Trident Hotel in Agra was almost full, but Ansh managed to book a room.

The three of us packed our bags and hopped into my SUV, for a nice road trip. Clear, blue sky and open roads greeted us as we left Gurgaon. I was in the driver's seat, Ishika and Ansh at the back. Ishika looked lovely in a light green top and yellow skirt. Her constant chatter and Ansh's conversation kept me from getting bored. When both were silent for a couple of minutes, I looked into the rear-view mirror.

My wife and brother-in-law were snogging on the back seat like horny college students. I chuckled. They seemed perpetually horny in each other's company. The window shades at the back prevented other road users from seeing their amorous activities. The light coming through the sunroof gave me a good view of their back seat shenanigans.

It still felt surreal to watch my wife kissing her younger brother like a lover. Ansh's hands roamed freely over Ishika's breasts, over her green top. His right hand slowly went down until it disappeared inside her skirt. A finger or two must have found its way inside her panty. Moments later she moaned and kissed him with increased fervor. My cock quickly hardened at the show. My erection failed to find additional space within my trunks. I shifted slightly in my seat to reduce the discomfort.

Ansh was much more fortunate. Ishika unbuckled his belt and slid his pants and briefs down to his knees. She dropped her head into his lap and took his hard cock into her mouth. He sighed in pleasure. His eyes met mine through the rear-view mirror and he grinned widely. I gave him a thumbs up and reluctantly concentrated on the road. I'd have loved to watch the siblings but unfortunately I had to drive too.

The miles passed by swiftly. I kept my gaze mostly on the road with an occasional glance into the mirror. Ishika had made herself as comfortable as she could. She stretched on the back seat, her head in Ansh's lap, and sucked his dick leisurely. Her legs were spread apart and her skirt pulled up to her waist. I did a double take seeing her without panties. She must have taken it off. Ansh had free access to her pussy. He caressed her vulva with his fingers. Almost midway through the journey, Ansh warned her of his impending climax. He grunted a few minutes later and unloaded in his sister's mouth. Ishika swallowed it all, effortlessly. She sat up and drank some water. Ansh pulled up his pants.

We halted at a modest roadside eatery for a break. I rushed to the washroom, eager to take a leak. I let my hard cock out of its confines. Watching the sister and brother pleasure each other had not only kept me painfully hard the whole time but also produced enough pre-cum to create a wet, slippery spot inside my trunks. I cleaned up as best as I could and joined the siblings back in the dining area.

After a quick tea and snacks, we were back on the road. Ansh drove this time. I joined my wife at the back seat and kissed her lips deeply. As soon as we passed the nearest toll booth, my pants and trunks were down to my knees. She took my cock inside her warm mouth. I sighed and put my hand inside her skirt, caressing her bald and wet pussy.

I'd never had a sexual experience at the back of a moving car and neither had Ishika. Sure, we'd fucked in the back of our SUV during camping trips, but the vehicle was parked and stationary. She worked her tongue magic on my manhood. I slipped two fingers easily inside her wet pussy, eliciting a throaty groan from her, which vibrated and tingled my cock. I moaned at the sensation. Ansh glanced at us through the rear-view mirror.

"I've had a string of girlfriends over the years, jiju, but none of them can suck cock like didi," Ansh said.

"Satya vachan! Her blowjobs are heavenly bliss," I concurred.

Basking under the praise, Ishika doubled her efforts to pleasure me. I spread my legs wider and gave her full access to my balls, which she lovingly fondled. I reciprocated by focusing on her engorged clit with my thumb, two fingers already inside her slick pussy. We knew each other's bodies really well, after four years of marriage. We were keenly aware of our approaching climaxes. I increased the urgency of my fingers. She did the same with her mouth. I climaxed first, shooting my load deep down her throat. She kept me in her mouth throughout my ejaculation, emptying my balls. Moments later, she cried out as her own orgasm washed over her. I felt her pussy walls throbbing around my fingers, squeezing them. She shuddered and held me tightly. I bent down and kissed her lips, my fingers lightly caressing her now sensitive pussy.

"Whoa! That was wild," Ansh said, looking back.

"Eyes on the road," Ishika warned him, breathing heavily.

***

"Welcome Dr. Malhotra. Welcome ma'am. Here's your key. Enjoy your stay," the young female receptionist said, flashing her dazzling smile.

"Thank you," Ishika said, collecting the key. "My brother is with us too. Ansh Grover. Could you check him in please? There was a separate booking."

"Certainly ma'am, please give me a moment." She greeted Ansh and checked the computer. He collected his key, and we went upstairs. Ansh's room was on the same floor as us but at the opposite end of the corridor.

Ishika & I went to our room. A spacious room greeted us. Beige carpeted floor, recessed ambient lights, frosted glass partitioning for the bathroom and balcony. A large TV hung from the wall opposite the comfy double bed. A mini fridge stood in one corner. Ishika flopped down on the bed and sank into the soft mattress with a sigh.

I joined her on the bed and kissed her. Putting one hand over her pubic mound, I said, "Loved what we did in the car. How's this kitty?"

"Resting for now. Satisfied."

"Not too satisfied, I hope. There's much more to come." I grinned.

She smiled and kissed me. "Looking forward to it."

There was a knock at the door and Ansh entered. We were all hungry and decided to have an early dinner. We headed for the restaurant on the ground floor. After a light but delicious dinner, we walked towards the gardens for a stroll.

"Oh! My phone," Ishika said, panicking. She searched her purse and said, "I think I left it at the restaurant."

"I'll get it," I said and went back.

***

"Ansh Grover. What a nice surprise!"

Ishika and Ansh looked around to see a man and woman walking towards them. She vaguely remembered them but failed to recall where. Ansh smiled at the man and greeted him courteously.

The man saw Ishika and his eyes lit up. "Ah! I see, you've got your lovely girlfriend with you."

Ishika froze, looking shocked at Ansh.

Ansh chuckled, uneasily and said, "Yeah... she's uh... here too. I am surprised you remember her. Ishika, you remember Mrs. and Mr. Bedi? We met them at the office party few months back."

Ansh frantically gestured at Ishika with his eyes, hoping she'd understand and act accordingly. She cursed their luck. Of course, she remembered the Bedis now. Mr. Bedi was a board member of the company where Ansh worked.

Mr. Bedi was a tall and handsome man in his late fifties. Salt and pepper hair and beard, wide shoulders and chest. He had been an athlete in his youth and was quite the ladies' man by reputation. She remembered him flirting with her at that office party. He was quite charming, and she had to confess she had enjoyed his attention.

Mrs. Bedi was a beautiful and sexy lady in her mid forties. She had been a professional model, now turned businesswoman. Ishika remembered that she had been quite flirtatious towards Ansh at that party.

"Come on, how could we forget?" Mr. Bedi said. "Especially such a lovely couple like you. Isn't that right, honey?" he said to his wife with a laugh.

Mrs. Bedi smiled warmly and shook hands with Ansh and Ishika. "So nice to meet you again. I must say, both of you created a very strong impression on Rajeev and me."

"Oh... is that right?" Ishika said with a nervous smile, glancing at Ansh. "You flatter us, ma'am."

Mrs. Bedi waved her hands, dismissively, and said, "Call me Roma."

Mrs. Bedi's gaze fell on Ishika's hand. She looked at her husband.

"Rajeev, looks like our young friends here are engaged," she said, pointing to Ishika's wedding ring. "Oops! Was that supposed to be a secret?" she added, grinning mischievously.

Ishika cursed in her mind. It was too late to take off the ring now. She smiled and cozied up to Ansh, taking charge of the situation. "Yes, he proposed. Recently."

"Excellent!" Mr. Bedi said, enthusiastically. "This calls for congratulations and celebrations. Let's have lunch together. Tomorrow. What do you say?"

***

I found Ishika's phone with the restaurant manager. I collected it from him and thanked him for keeping it safe. I left the restaurant and jogged lightly to catch up to my wife and her brother.

I rounded the corner and came upon them. I said, "Here it is. You shouldn't leave your phone like that, Ish..."

I halted and looked at the siblings and an unknown couple. Ishika stood glued to Ansh, clutching his arm in hers like a couple. I found that odd. The four of them stared at me for a moment.

Ishika recovered quickly and said, "Oh! This is Kabir. Our... um... friend. He's here with us."

She gestured to Kabir, pointing towards Ansh, and said, "Kabir, this is Mr. Bedi, Ansh's boss. This is his wife, Roma. I had met them at Ansh's office party. Remember that office party we had told you about?"

Realization dawned on me. Oh! That office party! So, she's pretending to be Ansh's girlfriend again.

I played along, smiled and shook hands with the Bedis. I felt Mrs. Bedi's eyes linger on me as she shook my hand.

Mr. Bedi said, "Kabir, you should join us tomorrow. We were just inviting this lovely couple to lunch to celebrate their engagement."

I glanced at Ishika, amused. I wondered when she graduated from girlfriend to fiancé. She glared at me and I kept my reactions to a minimum.

"Thanks for the invite, sir. Unfortunately, I am here for work, attending the medical conference. I am afraid I'll be occupied until after lunchtime. But please, you all enjoy and celebrate."

"Ah! So, you're a doctor," Mrs. Bedi said, eyeing me with greater interest.

***

The Bedis took their leave after Ansh and Ishika promised to meet them for lunch the next day. I was still amused and grinned widely at the siblings' discomfort. They sighed in relief after the Bedis left.