Sloppy Seconds - Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing them occupied at the moment, I replied, "Ansh and I have been friends for a few years now. When he introduced me to Ishika, I was instantly attracted to her. Of course, for the sake of propriety and friendship, I kept my thoughts to myself. Then, one night, drunk, I confessed to Ansh that I find Ishika very sexy. Next day, when I came back to my senses, I apologized to him. He surprised me by saying that Ishika fancied me too and they've role-played in bed few times about me."

Mrs. Bedi looked at me surprised. "Wow! What happened next?"

Ishika and Ansh ended their kiss. Ishika said, "Ansh and I discussed about it and finally decided to include Kabir in our sex life."

Mr. Bedi asked, "What about you, Ansh? How do you feel about sharing your fiancé with your friend?"

"Well... I trust them both. It's definitely made all our lives much more interesting. No complaints," Ansh said.

Mr. Bedi nodded. He said to his wife, "Honey, that's enough with the hand."

Mrs. Bedi smiled and removed her hand from under the water. They kissed deeply. Mr. Bedi placed his empty glass on the deck and climbed up the steps of the shelf, now completely naked. He lay on his back on the lounge chair at the top step, his manhood proudly standing erect. It was noticeably bigger than Ansh's and mine. Unlike his hairy chest, he was clean shaven down there, which accentuated his size further. I glanced at Ishika and saw her watching Mr. Bedi with wide eyes.

Mrs. Bedi too walked up the steps, bottomless, wearing only her bikini top. Her toned hips and firm ass swayed gently as she walked up and knelt beside the lounge chair. She smiled at her husband and took hold of his fine specimen. She held it lovingly and proudly in her hand and looked at us, as if showing us her most prized possession. She looked specifically at Ishika and gave the bloated mushroom head a juicy kiss. Ishika licked her lips, involuntarily.

I moved closer to Ishika and whispered in her ears, "It's so much bigger!"

Ishika nodded, completely mesmerized. Mrs. Bedi took her husband's cock into her mouth and sucked on it. Ishika grabbed my erection under water and squeezed it. Mrs. Bedi orally pleasured her husband's dick with practiced ease, licking, sucking and deep-throating it. She was putting on a show for us, which I felt she might've done for all new couples.

She paused for a moment and beckoned Ishika. Like a magnet, Ishika was pulled towards them. She knelt on the other side of the lounge chair. Mrs. Bedi offered her husband's cock to her. Ishika hesitated for a second, then wrapped her fingers around Mr. Bedi's manhood. Mrs. Bedi tilted the cock towards Ishika and nodded encouragingly at her. Ishika leaned forward, kissed the bloated cock head and took it into her mouth.

I breathed heavily with excitement. I had seen my wife several times with her brother. But this was something else entirely. I watched with unblinking eyes as my wife worshipped this older man's impressive penis. Mr. Bedi's cock looked even larger next to Ishika's petite figure, cute little face and small fingers. She failed to fully take that massive cock into her mouth but tried enthusiastically anyways. Ansh, standing beside me in the water, let out a low whistle.

Mrs. Bedi and Ishika took turns licking and sucking Mr. Bedi's cock, sharing it among them like a delicious ice-cream stick. Mrs. Bedi gave up her husband's cock completely over to Ishika and got up. She walked to the other side of the lounge chair and watched Ishika pleasuring her husband's cock. She put her hands on Ishika's waist and slowly pulled down her bikini bottom. Mrs. Bedi put her hand between Ishika's legs and caressed her pussy. Ishika moaned.

Mrs. Bedi smiled and said, "She's soaking wet, Rajeev."

She gave her husband a kiss and looked at me and Ansh. She slowly walked down the steps towards us, like a predator stalking her prey. She slowly opened her bikini top. As she reached us, she discarded the pieces of strings. Ansh and I stared as her breasts were revealed in their full glory. Her light brown nipples pointed towards us, each of those nubs erect. Her pendulous breasts defied gravity and didn't look natural. She got into the water and pulled us towards her, rubbing her naked body against ours. She pulled Ansh into a passionate kiss. I touched and fondled her breasts, playing with her nipples. She grabbed hold of my hard cock under the water. After Ansh, she pulled me into a deep kiss. Our tongues played inside our mouths. I groaned as she squeezed and jerked my cock with one hand, no doubt doing the same with Ansh with her other hand.

I glanced up towards the lounge chair and saw Mr. Bedi and Ishika, lying on the chair, kissing passionately. Ishika fondled his cock while he played with her pussy. Moments later, he took off her bikini top, making her completely naked. His eyes lit up seeing my wife's lovely breasts and he bent down to kiss them and suck on her erect nipples. Ishika moaned and threw her head back in pleasure.

Mrs. Bedi led me and Ansh out of the pool, leading us by our erect cocks. She led us back towards their living room. I glanced back and saw Mr. Bedi following us, carrying Ishika in his arms.

***

In the living room, Mrs. Bedi said, "I think we have plenty of room here. Let's take it slow and not rush ourselves."

She looked at Ansh & Ishika and said, "We usually encourage the new couple to get intimate with each other first, just to get comfortable having sex in front of others."

She grinned at Mr. Bedi and me and said, "I will have these two men."

Ishika and Ansh looked at each other. After a split second of hesitation, they smiled and embraced. Their naked bodies rubbed and they kissed passionately. Ansh fondled Ishika's breasts while she played with his cock. Mrs. Bedi mouthed a silent 'wow'. She smiled at her husband and grabbed his cock. Mr. Bedi smiled back at her, watching the action with excitement and kissed her wife's nape.

Mrs. Bedi beckoned me towards her and grabbed my dick. We settled on a couch. She played with both cocks in each hand. Mr. Bedi caressed her pussy and I bent down and took one gorgeous nipple in my mouth. She moaned.

Ishika and Ansh settled on another couch. Ansh sat and Ishika straddled him. They both continued kissing passionately, hands roaming over each other's bodies. Ansh's cock stood up in attention, Ishika's pussy hovering over it, ready for the union.

Mrs. Bedi got up from our couch excitedly and said, "Oh! Allow me."

She rushed towards Ansh & Ishika and knelt beside them. Taking Ansh's manhood in her hand, she rubbed his cock head against Ishika's wet pussy lips. Both moaned at the sensation. Mrs. Bedi smiled and looked at me and Mr. Bedi. She placed Ansh's cock at the entrance of Ishika's pussy, nudging the head into the slippery entrance. Ishika did the rest by lowering herself slowly onto Ansh's dick until it was completely engulfed within her pussy. Both Ansh and Ishika groaned with pleasure.

Mrs. Bedi had a gleam in her eyes and a smile on her face. "Yes, that's it," she said, "Do it." She encouraged them.

Ishika adjusted herself over Ansh and started moving up and down, slowly fucking him. Ansh took one of her erect nipples into her mouth and sucked on it. To my surprise, Mrs. Bedi latched onto Ishika's other nipple and sucked it too. Ishika threw her head back and moaned loudly.

"Now that's a beautiful sight, isn't it?" Mr. Bedi said.

"Yes. Yes, it is," I replied, slightly amused at the secret reality. The Bedis had no idea they were watching real incestuous coupling right in there living room.

As Ishika and Ansh got into a rhythm, Mrs. Bedi returned to our couch, her eyes only on me. She knelt between my legs and took my aching cock into her hands. Her eyes were full of lust. She fondled my balls and slowly pulled my foreskin all the way back. She leaned forward and placed a full lipped kiss on the underside of my swollen cock head. I shivered with anticipation. Like a rehearsed move, Mr. Bedi got behind his kneeling wife. He pushed his big, hard cock into his wife's pussy just as she took my cock into her mouth. She groaned, the vibrations of her throat tingling my cock. I sighed with pleasure as the older woman demonstrated her oral skills on me.

The room was filled with moans and grunts. Ishika gyrated her hips slowly, fucking Ansh leisurely as they kissed. Mr. Bedi fucked his wife from behind with a rhythmic slapping sound as his groin connected with her ass cheeks. I relished the sensation of my cock being savored by Mrs. Bedi as I watched all the carnal activities unfold before me.

Mr. Bedi disengaged from his wife. He gave her a kiss and said, "Will be back in a moment, honey."

Our host left the living room. Mrs. Bedi lay on the soft rug on the floor and said, "Come on doctor. I need a shot of that big injection you have."

I quickly put on a condom on my erection and positioned myself between her legs. Her pussy looked open and inviting. I lay on top of her. She kissed me with fervor and fed my cock head into her fuck hole. I pushed my hips forward and entered her cunt. She kissed me harder as I sank completely into her bald pussy. She lifted her legs, crossed it behind my butt. Using the heel of her legs on my butt, she pulled me further into her as I started to fuck her.

Mr. Bedi came back a few minutes later, an iPad in hand. He checked the tablet and placed it on the table. He sat on the couch next to Ansh. Ishika still straddled Ansh, fucking him. She leaned sideways and kissed Mr. Bedi. Moments later, she got off Ansh and shifted to Mr. Bedi's lap. She and Mr. Bedi continued kissing and fondling each other. Ansh took a break and watched the action.

Ishika whispered something to Mr. Bedi. He smiled and whispered something back. They got off the couch and headed for the stairs, Mr. Bedi leading the way. They reached the first-floor landing and disappeared. I focused on fucking Mrs. Bedi harder, really giving it to her. The woman was insatiable, demanding more and more. I felt myself going over the edge. I climaxed and flooded the condom with my load. I looked at Ansh questioningly, gesturing towards the stairs. He shrugged and put a condom on his cock. I got off Mrs. Bedi and Ansh took my place between her legs.

As Ansh started fucking the older woman, I mumbled an excuse to go to the washroom and ran up the stairs. As much as I loved fucking Mrs. Bedi, I was more excited to watch Mr. Bedi fuck my wife.

***

I looked around the first floor, searching for them. I finally found them inside a lavish bedroom. Luckily the door was slightly ajar. I stood outside quietly. I had a nice view of the large posh double bed. On top of the maroon satin bed sheets lay Mr. Bedi and my wife in a 69 position.

Mr. Bedi's dick looked massive in Ishika's hand. She rubbed the thick piece of meat all over her face, inhaling its scent. She licked it from bottom to top. I watched mesmerized as she took the bloated mushroom head into her mouth. She struggled to take his cock further into her mouth. Yet she was completely addicted to it. The enthusiasm to please him and worship his cock was plainly visible on her face. She moaned as Mr. Bedi worked his tongue magic on her pussy.

My cock, which had gone limp after fucking Mrs. Bedi, was back to full hardness. Mr. Bedi flipped Ishika on to the bed. She looked like a petite, tiny plaything next to his imposing physique. He knelt on the bed next to her. Ishika tore up a wrapper of condom.

Mr. Bedi said, "Come on, is that really necessary? I want to feel your pussy on my cock, not some rubber."

Ishika smiled and said, "I want to feel you too."

I was amazed how readily she broke our condom agreement to bareback that impressive manhood. She chucked the condom away and spread her legs. Mr. Bedi mounted my wife and sank his bare cock into her pussy. She moaned as he pushed himself just halfway inside her.

"God! It's so big," Ishika cried out in pleasure, struggling to accommodate him inside her cunt.

"Not the first time I've heard that," Mr. Bedi said, proudly.

Ishika shuddered and held on to Mr. Bedi. I watched, wide eyed, as my wife climaxed just filled with half of that cock.

Mr. Bedi laughed. "Wow! Already?" he said, amazed. Ishika whimpered as she rode the waves of her orgasm and settled down, ready for more.

The older stud adjusted his position, slowly pulled his huge cock out of my wife's slick pussy until only the head remained inside. Ishika groaned in complaint. He pushed himself all the way back inside her cunt. Ishika cried out louder. I watched, fascinated, my hard cock twitching in excitement, as Mr. Bedi fucked my petite wife, his cock sawing in and out of her. The massive bull head tattooed on his back stared, smugly, back at me.

"Oh, God! Feels so good," Ishika moaned. She kept repeating it, reinforcing how royally she was being stuffed and fucked.

Mr. Bedi got up and stood on the floor beside the bed. He lifted Ishika up like a doll and embraced her. Ishika held on to him, clutching his broad shoulders and locking her legs behind his waist. They kissed hungrily, completely immersed in lust. He held her aloft, his hands under her butt, and slowly impaled her pussy on his manhood. My wife cried out in pleasure as her dripping cunt sank down completely on Mr. Bedi's manhood, creating a tight seal at the base of his cock. I wondered what Ishika would have felt, that massive cock reaching places inside her which neither me nor Ansh had been able to touch before.

The scene before me looked straight out of a porno. Mr. Bedi stood there, bouncing my wife on his cock, without breaking a sweat. Ishika held on tight to his impressive physique. She sometimes gyrated her hips between bounces to guide his cock in different directions inside her. Her cries and moans filled the room. Her mouth was open, eyes closed, her facial expressions filled with lust and desire. The only other time I had seen my wife in a such a state was on her last birthday, when she had fucked her brother for the first time. That must have been different and special in its own taboo, incestuous way. But this right here was pure carnal pleasure for her of the highest form.

Mr. Bedi lay down on the bed with Ishika still impaled on his cock. She adjusted herself, placing her palms on his hairy chest and her legs on the bed on either side of his hips. The older man rested and let my wife do the fucking as she rode him, facing the door. Her eyes met mine briefly. There was no reaction on her face, other than that of pure lust. I wasn't sure if she registered my presence, all her attention focused on Mr. Bedi and his cock.

They switched places again. Ishika lay on the bed on her back. She bent her knees towards her chest and locked her arms under them. Mr. Bedi knelt on the bed and grinned at the sight of my wife offering complete access to her pussy.

"Oh! You're a cute, little minx. Aren't you?" he said.

Mr. Bedi held his big, thick cock at the base and slapped it on Ishika's vulva. He swiped his cock head across her swollen clit, eliciting further moans from her. The older man was in complete control of my wife, as he drew out her torturous anticipation. He placed his big, bloated cock at the entrance of my wife's pussy and pushed only the mushroom head inside.

"Oh God! Please fuck me, fuck me please," she begged him.

He sank his cock into her open, inviting cunt. She threw her head back and cried out loud. The next few minutes were pure ecstasy for me as I watched Mr. Bedi transform into a sex engine, driving his piston in and out of Ishika's cylinder. My wife was reduced a groaning, moaning and crying mass of flesh, urging him to fuck her harder.

"I am going to cum," Mr. Bedi announced.

"Cum in me. Please, cum in me," Ishika begged him, fearful that he might pull out. "I want your cum deep inside me."

"Oh, don't worry. I am going to cum deep within you. Flood your tight little pussy till it overflows."

I moved closer to the door, nudging it slightly more open. With unblinking eyes, I watched as my wife climaxed, hearing Mr. Bedi's proclamation. She threw her head back, her mouth wide open in a wordless cry of ecstasy as orgasm hit her. Mr. Bedi grunted loudly, like a bull, putting sudden brakes on his relentless pounding. She crossed her legs around his waist and gripped him tightly. She almost lifted herself off the bed, clinging to her bull as he pumped his load deep into her cunt.

The image was frozen in my mind like a portrait. My wife hugging that fine, muscular body, legs entwined behind his butt, fingers digging deep into his back, her mouth open wordlessly, eyes closed tight. That bull of a man, that older stud, back arched, eyes shut tight, mouth open in a snarl, shooting his essence deep into my wife.

They collapsed on the bed, panting heavily. Ishika laughed with joy and fulfillment.

"Hope you enjoyed that," Mr. Bedi asked, breathing heavily.

"Are you kidding me? That was fucking out of the world. I saw stars. Attained nirvana," she said, chuckling.

She kissed him on the lips and said, "Thank you, Mr. Bedi. Thank you so much."

"My pleasure. You're an exquisitely fine woman, Ishika. Thanks for giving me this opportunity. I hope we can do this again," he said and kissed her.

***

Mr. Bedi got off the bed. I quickly hid myself as he left the room. After he was gone, I slipped back into the bedroom. My wife lay on the bed, still recovering from the hard fucking she had just received.

"Did you watch everything?" she asked.

"Yep. I am still dazed. That man was a fucking machine."

Ishika laughed. She propped herself up on her elbows and inspected her pussy. I moved closer to her. Her pussy lips had turned a deeper shade of pink and were opened up. Copious amounts of Mr. Bedi's cum had already flowed out in a small rivulet out of her pussy, down her ass crack, soaking the sheets underneath. She spread those lips with her fingers. A large amount of creamy, thick, white, gooey semen was still inside.

I quickly got on the bed. She spread her legs wide for me. I got on top of her and placed my rock-hard erection at the entrance of her pussy. I moved my bare cock head around a bit, coating it with Mr. Bedi's semen. I leaned forward, pushing my cock into my wife's cum filled pussy. I sank completely inside her with ease. We both grunted in unison. I kissed her lips, which had minutes earlier kissed Mr. Bedi's lips and his cock. I fucked my wife with wild abandon, driving my cock in and out of her cunt, enjoying the sloppy seconds. Her juices and Mr. Bedi's cum coated my cock completely, making it slick and slippery. I had been so excited watching them fuck. I was already on edge. Within a couple of minutes, I found myself going over the edge. I grunted and unloaded my cum into my wife's overflowing pussy.

We flopped on the bed. The sheets were a mess, pools of semen and pussy juices combined with sweat, staining it. We rested for a bit, cleaned ourselves in the bathroom and went downstairs.

Ansh sat on a couch, in the living room, fully dressed. He looked slightly subdued, lost in thoughts. The Bedis were still naked, sipping on another round of drinks. They smiled widely at us and we came down the stairs.

"We were just talking about you," said Mrs. Bedi. "I hope you all had a good time. We certainly did."

"Yes, Mrs. Bedi. It was absolutely wonderful," said Ishika, beaming with joy. "Thank you so much for inviting us."

"Ah! Don't mention it, dear," Mrs. Bedi said, giving a peck on Ishika's cheek. "I hope we meet again."

***

Ishika and I got dressed and together with Ansh, took our leave. The Bedis saw us off. Mrs. Bedi whispered something in Ansh's ear and gave a him a peck on the cheek. Ansh still looked dazed and didn't say a word as we got to his car.