Sloppy Seconds Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

The three women licked and sucked each other for a lot longer than was necessary just to clean each other. When they all finally were blasted with a gigantic orgasm, they all flopped onto their backs. They were shocked when they heard their men applaud them. All three giggled and laughed.

"I can't believe I did that," Kayla said.

"Me either," Sharon croaked.

"I have wanted to do that...for a long time. And it really didn't matter to whom," Jill said. "I loved doing it."

"Me too," Sharon returned.

"I did too," Kayla said huskily.

The men moved to be with their wives. They kissed and hugged them. Soon, the men were hard once more and slipped inside their wife's body. For the next half hour, the men made love to their wives. Slow passionate love. When they were ready to cum, the all pulled out and shot their load, what little bit there was, on their respective wife's tits. The women the each took a turns cleaning each other. Jill cleaned Kayla, Kayla cleaned Sharon and Sharon clean young Jill. Once finished their husbands cuddled up next to their wives and they all fell asleep.

* * * *

Two weeks later, the three couples met for dinner in the hotel restaurant. They were having drinks before their food would be served.

"So, ladies, are you two all healed up?" Kayla asked giggling.

"Yes, I am. And I'm ready to get sore once more," Sharon croaked.

"Me too," Jill chimed in, smiling at the other two.

All three women were happy. Happy that they were back with the other two couples and happy because their husbands had fucked them so many times after the last time they were together with women who had been too sore to do anything the next weekend. So they all decided to put it off 'til this weekend.

The men just looked at their women, smiled and nodded at each other. They were extremely happy with the way things had worked out. They all had some new friends. And their wives were extremely happy. What more could a man ask for? How about two other women to fuck? And their wives had to other men to fuck them. All in all, everyone was happy. They didn't know how long this would last, but the women were already discussing vacation plans come summer.

The End

Author Note: This is the final chapter/part of this story. I hope you all enjoyed them.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers
12