Sloth’s Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Erika blurted out. "Nothing wrong, no. You're...I...everything is not wrong."

Nara eyed her curiously for a moment, then realized what was going on. "Oh! You are aroused, yes?" No wonder she seemed so out of sorts--she must have been worried her arousal would interfere with her sleep. "Don't worry. We can take care of that; then you'll be very relaxed. Trust me."

Erika's mouth opened wide and flapped uselessly for a moment before she closed it, adopted an air of overjoyed acceptance, and started tearing off her clothing as fast as she could. Nara watched long enough to get a good mental image of her large, pert breasts and muscular thighs before returning to her bed setup. In addition, she took a few deep breaths and emptied her mind to help amplify her natural aura--she got the feeling Erika would be a little overexcited even after they handled her arousal.

"Sit."

Erika complied, sitting up perfectly straight with her legs crossed. Nara slipped behind the tense woman, then traced a single finger up her spine to watch the shiver that followed. She grinned and leaned forward to whisper in her ear: "Couldn't keep away, hm? I'm not surprised. With me, I've noticed your fears cannot hold a candle to your desires. Out there, you can play warrior. But in here? There are no hard deeds, no dark thoughts. Just me and my sweet, sleepy girl."

She started rubbing Erika's shoulders, warming and stroking the skin before digging into her tense, knotted muscles. Only when Erika went fractionally more limp would Nara relent, shifting her hands first to her lower back and then around to her breasts.

"I--nngh, fuck!--dreamed of this," Erika moaned, her breath catching every time Nara rolled one of her plump pink nipples between her finger and thumb.

"I know." Once both of the blonde's nipples were standing at attention and she was too caught up in lust to keep from squirming, Nara allowed one hand to trail slowly down the paladin's tight stomach toward her sex.

Erika gasped. "You can read dreams?"

"Dreams? No." Nara cupped her mound, savoring how it made her press back into the demon. "You? Yes. Very easily."

And then she allowed a single finger to circle Erika's clit, prompting louder, deeper, and far less contained moans. Nara's other arm wrapped around Erika's chest, holding the paladin close as she bucked her hips with pleasure and lolled her head back onto the demon's shoulder.

"Ohhh fuck, you're not even a demon of lust how in the--aah!"

"No more talking," Nara growled, nipping Erika's neck. She gasped the moment she felt fangs graze against the sensitive skin, a full-body shiver wringing out the tension lingering in her muscles. Nara added a few more bites for good measure.

The battle between exhaustion and lust played out across Erika's body, with her thrusts gradually decelerating into tremors and twitches. Her pleasure hadn't decreased--as indicated by her light drooling and rolled-back eyes--but Nara had plucked away the energy necessary for any larger movements or sounds. The demon allowed herself to fall backward, bringing her sleepy toy with her. Any objections Erika may have had to the sudden fall were quickly forgotten when another finger was added to her clit.

With her eyes hooded and her breaths sporadic, Erika finally surrendered herself to the sensation. The only indication of her orgasm was a low, nearly inaudible moan and a clenching of her thighs.

But sweetest of all was her little shocked whimper once she realized Nara had no intention of stopping.

"Mine," Nara hissed into the human's ear. "My sweet thing to keep safe from the world. All mine."

After the second climax, Erika was a rag doll who just so happened to whimper and mewl. After the third, she was nothing more than soft clay in the hands of an expert sculptor. The only movements she made were tiny involuntary spasms and the gentle rise and fall of her stomach with breath.

Satisfied with her work, Nara pulled her hand away from Erika's sex and kissed the crown of her head. Feeling her own sleepiness catching up with her--she'd had a long day, after all--the demon set about fussing over the human much as she had that night so many weeks ago. She was curled onto her side, surrounded by pillows, and had a plush rabbit pressed into her slack arms.

When the demon pressed herself against Erika as the big spoon, she was pleased to find not a single inkling of tension in her body. Nara was a true daughter of Sloth, and she was damn good at what she did.

With a snap of her fingers, the room went dark--an enchantment she'd rigidly insisted upon when she moved in. The room fell into total silence. All was peaceful.

"No nightmares?" Erika whispered, a trace of anxiety audible in her voice.

"Not while I'm here," Nara reassured her.

That night, they both slept long and well.

12