Slow Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn right it is. I've never seen Scout act like this before," Everly whispered. She was turned on again but her parents walked into the apartment again and she knew that she wouldn't have a chance to relieve herself again.

"Everyone ready?" Maisie asked, looking around.

Everly looked at Cami and her lower lip poked out."I'm going to miss you so much, friend. Have fun in Japan and be careful!!" She pulled Cami to her in a hard hug and whispered in her ear, "Fuck lots of Japanese guys for me!"

Cami sniffled, crying again and then laughed, "I will. I promise. We'll stay in touch!"

Everly pulled away and kissed Cami quickly on the lips. Her parents and Scout, who had finally emerged from the bathroom, took their turns saying goodbye to Cami. Everly was the last out the door and big tears ran down her cheeks as she took one last look at her best friend and waved goodbye.

Scout was the only who knew about or suspected about the physical relationship between Everly and Cami and Everly caught him looking at her closely while they walked down the stairs. Close to the bottom, he wordlessly put an arm around her, his hand on her hip and hugged her to his side. They continued walking to the car in silence, Everly soaking up all the support she was getting from Scout.

Once at the car, Maisie instructed Scout to sit down and then Carter lifted Everly into the car, depositing her on Scout's lap. "Do y'all need anything to get comfortable?" Maisie asked as Carter went around to get in the driver's side.

Everly originally sat sideways on Scout's lap but figured that wasn't going to be ideal, so she turned with her back to his chest and her legs on either side of his. This caused her legs to slip through the slits in her skirt and you could see her legs all the way to her waist. A flap of skirt in the middle hid her pussy from view.

"I am good like this, if Scout is," Everly said, pulling Scout's arms around her waist.

Scout squeezed her and kissed the side of her head. "Yep, I'm good to go."

Maisie got in the passenger seat of the Toyota Highlander. Everly realized that they had used every inch of space, including between their parents. She couldn't see Carter and with a pillow behind Maisie's head she couldn't easily turn around and see Scout and Everly.

The first couple of hours or so on the road was quiet, some pop/hip hop radio station playing and not much conversation at all. Everly was still sad about leaving Cami and was crying on or off. Scout was being amazing and hugging her tight when she was crying.

Everly's phone dinged and she pulled it out of the seat back pocket in front of her and saw that it was a text from Cami. She was almost afraid to open it, thinking it might cause her to start crying again. But, she had never ignored her friend and wouldn't start to now. She looked at the text and gasped as she saw the picture that Cami had sent her.

Cami was splayed out on the mattress in her room with a dildo up her ass and fingers up her pussy. She was clearly using a selfie stick to get her entire body in the shot.

"Holy hell," Scout breathed. He unintentionally saw the text on Everly's phone.

Everly chuckled. "She's hot, huh?" She zoomed in on Cami's pussy and you could see how wet Cami was.

"Very hot." Scout shift a little and Everly could feel his hardon. Everly shifted on top of him, making sure to grind her ass against his hard cock in the process.

Scout let in a sharp intake of breath at the contact. Everly grinned to herself. "Something the matter, big brother?"

"Nothing I can't handle," Scout said, his voice a bit breathless. He moved his hands up her stomach to her breasts, wasting no time in moving aside the triangles so he could get at her bare flesh.

Now it was Everly's turn to be shocked. She turned her head to look at her brother as he squeezed and kneaded her bare breasts. "What's going on?"

Scout kissed her on the forehead and grinned. "I'm finally getting my sister. I've wanted you for a while now. Haven't you wanted me?"

Everly told a little white lie and nodded. She had always found her brother attractive but never thought of him in a sexual way before today. She wiggled against him again and sighed with happiness as he continued playing with her boobs.

"How far are you taking this?" Everly wanted to know what to expect. She knew what she was hoping, but wanted to make sure they were on the same page.

"However far you're willing," he said in her ear. He pulled on her nipples, making them impossibly long and taut.

Everly moved aside the flap in her dress to expose her pussy and moved one of his hands between her legs.

Before he could really touch her pussy, they felt the car slowing down. "What's going on," she called up front. She didn't bother trying to cover up but Scout's hand stopped short of her pussy, making her crazy with lust.

"Lunch time," her mother sang out.

Everly hadn't realized it was time for lunch and groaned softly. She sat up in Scout's lap and turned around. He smiled at her. "Rain check, I guess."

Everly shook her head. "Oh no. I have plans for you, mister." She grinned evilly before leaning forward and kissing him. To say that she felt fireworks and all the other cliche phrases was an understatement. She surged forward and opened herself to Scout, his tongue sweeping in commandingly. They kissed hotly until her father parked the car. Only then did Everly manage to cover her naked breasts.

Once they were inside and seated at a booth, Everly against the wall and Scout beside her, she flipped up the middle flap of her dress, exposing her pussy. She hooked a leg over Scout's to spread herself open and casually dropped her hand to her pussy and began slowly working through the wet folds.

It wasn't two minutes before Scout had knocked her hand out of the way and he was touching her pussy. Everly worked hard not to show that his touch was affecting her. It was, of course. It was all she had been thinking about. Scout took his time, exploring her puffy pussy lips before finally dipping a finger in her center.

Of course Everly couldn't let Scout have all the fun. After they had ordered their food, she reached into Scout's lap and pulled his dick out of his jeans. It was rock hard and really big and her pussy drenched at the sight of it. She could barely wrap her hand around it as she slowly stroked him. She had to be careful of her movements so their parents wouldn't see anything.

All the while they were touching each other, Everly and Scout were catching up with their parents. They heard all about what their siblings were up to and what they could expect upon returning home. Everly had some freelance work set up already from some online websites and had an etsy shop ready to go once she got settled in at home.

Everly saw their food coming and quickly covered Scout up with his shirt. Scout didn't move his hand, his fingers having finally found a home in Everly's pussy. He managed to eat one handed, all the while slowly fucking two fingers in and out of Everly's pussy.

When everyone was through eating, Carter jumped up to pay the bill at the counter and Maisie went to the bathroom before they hit the road again. This left Scout and Everly alone and the second they were alone, Scout kissed her and fucked his fingers hard in and out of her pussy.

Everly grasped his cock and jerked it with hurried strokes. They were so worked up that it only took a couple of minutes before both of them were tumbling over the edge in orgasm.

Everly didn't stop stroking Scout. "I want you ready for me in the car."

"I'll be ready for you always," Scout promised. He reluctantly pulled his fingers from her pussy, sucking on the wetness that coated them.

Everly chuckled. "You don't know what you're asking for, mister." She finally tucked his cock away and pushed him out of the booth so they could meet their parents at the car.

This time, Scout sat down in the car and pulled out his cock. He kept it hidden underneath his shirt while Everly waited for Carter to come help her in. Not seeing them yet, Everly bent down and sucked as much of Scout's cock in her mouth as she could. Not wanting to get caught, she stood up slowly, her mouth slowly moving up Scout's cock. "Jesus," he rasped, his head falling against the back of the seat. "You're gonna kill me."

Everly giggled. "Oh yeah."

She saw Carter and Maisie walking towards them with their arms around each other. "I was waiting on you to help me in, daddy," she called to him.

Carter grinned at Maisie and jogged ahead to Everly. This time, when he picked her up, Everly wrapped her arms and legs around him and this caused his hands to go to her ass. She hugged him with all her might. "I love you daddy."

"I love you too, sweetness." He squeezed her ass before maneuvering her into place on Scout's lap. She got comfortable facing away from Scout and both parents leaned in to kiss her quickly on the lips. "So good to have our girl back, isn't it," Carter asked Maisie.

"Sure is, baby." Maisie shut the door and Everly watched as they kissed deeply before Maisie settled into the front seat.

While her father was walking around, Everly took the time to adjust them. She faced Scout and pulled her dress around her waist, leaving her exposed from the waist down. Scout wasted no time in freeing her breasts and latching onto one of them with his mouth.

As they headed back on the interstate, Everly started stroking Scout's cock again. She wanted it in her so badly but was waiting on Scout to make the move. His fingers had returned to her pussy and were alternating between her pussy and her ass. He was a fast learner, apparently.

Finally Scout pulled off her breast. "I need to fuck you," he whispered.

"So fuck me," Everly whispered back.

"Hey dad," she called out. "I'm going to roll the window down to get some fresh air. Is that okay?"

"Fine, honey," Carter replied behind the boxes obscuring his view.

Everly pushed the button so the window rolled down a little. This would hopefully take care of the smell of their arousal. She could already smell it and was surprised her parents couldn't.

Scout spoke up, "Turn the music up, dad!" He grinned at Everly as the music was cranked up. This would take care of any sounds they made.

With that, Everly lifted up, Scout positioned his cock and she sank down on his enormous cock. He kissed her, his tongue filling her mouth so their moans wouldn't alert their parents to what was going on. Everly could feel every glorious inch of his large cock and just knew that she would be spending a lot of time with it this summer.

"God, Scout. Why have we never done this before?" Everly could finally speak now that he bottomed out in her pussy. She looked down at where their bodies became one and pulled on her nipples. "Fuck, that's hot." She turned her gaze to Scout, who's eyes were huge and dark with desire. "I'm fucking my BROTHER in the car with my PARENTS." She shook her head, hardly able to believe it.

Scout smirked and kissed her again. "You ready to ride?'

Everly nodded eagerly, her breasts bouncing tantalizingly. "Fuck me, dear brother."

With that, Scout lifted Everly up slowly, letting her feel the slide of his cock as he pulled her off. Once only his tip was remaining inside of her, he dropped her back down and pushed his hips up so he impaled her deeply. Everly bit his shoulder to keep from crying out. He did this slowly several more times, before she put her hands on his shoulders and set a faster pace.

Scout had his hands on Everly's ass, helping her move up and down on him. He sucked a couple of fingers in his mouth before reaching around and pushing them into her ass. He fucked them out in time with the thrusts in her tight pussy and his eyes rolled back in his head at the sensation.

Everly couldn't handle it anymore. "I gotta come, Scout," she warned him.

Scout answered by slamming into her so she could feel him all the way. He added a third finger to her ass and kept ramming her pussy with his cock. No longer able to take it, she bit down on his arm and came hard. She was coming and coming, squirting all over their clothes, but unable to control it. She hadn't come this hard in a long time and knowing that it was her brother who was making her feel this way, only made the experience hotter.

"Oh God, I didn't know you squirted," Scout grunted. Everly had tightened around his cock something fierce and it was driving him wild. Then to feel the warmth of her fluid against him, he was quickly losing the battle.

Everly just moaned, his cook and fingers never slowing inside of her. She reached down and fingered her clit, making her squirt even more as another wave of pleasure rolled over her.

That did it for Scout - he let go with a groan. He started to pull out of Everly since he wasn't wearing a condom but she wouldn't let him. She squeezed his cock for all it was worth and sucked it deep inside of her, where he spewed his warm seed. Everly rode him until he was finished and the both of them were exhausted. She collapsed on his chest as he withdrew his cock from her pussy. He kept his fingers in her ass and gently fucked them in and out as they rested against each other.

Everly, having gotten a second wind, sat up, his fingers going deliciously deep in her ass. She pushed back so she was resting more on his knees then his thighs. She reached down and played with her clit until she was coming again, squirting all over Scout.

Scout laughed, loving every second of it. It was a major turn on when a girl squirted and to know that his sister did and that he had made her, was the hottest thing. His cock was starting to get hard again so he stroked it up and down to help it along as Everly kept frigging herself. "God you're so hot, baby."

Everly just smiled. Scout smiled back. "I love you," he said. Love and desire deepened his voice and dripped from his words.

"I love you too, big brother." She grabbed his cock and moved his head up and down over her clit, bringing her to orgasm again.

Scout just shook his head. "You're insatiable!"

Everly nodded, giggling. Scout finally removed his fingers from her ass and she pouted. She wanted to feel him, so she pointed his cock straight up and sank down on it once again. She didn't want to fuck, she just wanted to feel full. She sank against his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. They tumbled into a deep sleep, both of them relaxed from their orgasms.

Scout woke Everly from her nap by moving his hips against her, causing ripples of pleasure to wake her up. "We're stopping for the night in a few miles," Scout whispered to Everly.

She perked up and sat up on his cock again. They both groaned as he went in deep. Scout's hands found her boobs and pulled on her nipples as they started fucking again. Both of them didn't care if they were making skin on skin noises as they fucked fast and furious. Scout sucked a nipple in his mouth and that was just the thing that Everly needed to tumble over the edge. Scout followed shortly after.

"I will never get tired of that," he whispered against Everly's mouth. They kissed for a few minutes before he slipped out of her. She adjusted her dress to cover her boobs and turned back around. Scout tucked himself away, noting the wet spots from all of Everly's come.

"You made a mess, little girl," Scout teased Everly. She giggled not at all sorry.

Scout found her pussy and played with it until they pulled up at the hotel. Everly sighed as he removed his fingers from her pussy. She was already counting down the minutes until they could fuck again.

Carter opened their door and grabbed Everly, his hand knocking into her sensitive breast. "Ready to get out, daughter of mine?"

Everly nodded and loved the feel of his hands on her body as he lifted her off of Scout and put her down. Maisie grabbed Everly in a hug. Everly was slightly worried that she would smell the come all over her, but if she did, she didn't let it show.

"Is one room okay? That's all they had open," Carter said.

"Fine by me," Scout chimed in, getting out of the car.

Maisie looked worried as she gazed at Everly, "You two aren't too old to be sleeping with each other?"

Everly had to bite down on her smile as she looked at Scout. If only their mother knew...

"Not at all, momma. It'll be fine." Everly put her arm around Maisie and led her to the room.

They found the room as the guys got their bags from the car. Once the guys made it in and they all settled down, Carter collapsed on the bed, his eyes closed. "I don't know about y'all, but I'm damn exhausted."

Everly curled up next to her dad, his arm wrapping around her automatically. She snuggled in, her breasts pressing into him. She slung a leg over his waist, feeling his semi-hard cock against her thigh. He curled on this side, which caused his cock to press between her legs. "Thanks for all your help today, daddy." She raised up to kiss him on the lips, which caused her to slide around his cock against her pussy. She shuddered against him and snuggled in for more.

"Anytime, baby girl. I can't wait to have you at home again," he said, kissing her again, this time lingering slightly. Everly wasn't used to this from her father, so she wasn't sure exactly how to respond.

Carter's hand slid down to her ass, where he grasped it and pulled her to him, slamming her against his cock. They both gasped in surprise and Carter kissed her again, this time his tongue swept in her mouth.

Everly was definitely surprised at this turn of events but wasn't going to waste it. Her dad was super attractive and Everly was horny as usual, even after her afternoon of fucking her brother.

Peeking over her shoulder at the other bed, Everly could see Maisie curled up against Scout, her hips moving slightly against Scout.

Before anyone could question anything that was going on, Maisie jumped up and disappeared into the bathroom with her night clothes. Carter kissed Everly one last time before jumping up and grabbing his stuff too.

Everly joined Scout on his bed. "What was that all about?" She whispered.

"Not a clue," he answered honestly. "Whatever it was, it was hot as fuck,though."

It definitely was that. They had their backs to the bathroom, so Scout could sneak a feel to her pussy, which was wet again.

Their parents stepped out of the bathroom so Everly went in, changing into a satin Cami and tiny matching satin shorts. Normally she slept nude, but she knew she'd have to cover up since she was with her parents. This didn't provide a hell of a lot of a cover, but she loved how the satin felt against all her sensitive bits.

Once she came out of the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth, her parents were already in bed. Maisie was on her side, facing the other bed and Carter was spooning her. Everly went over and kissed her mom and dad goodnight, noticing small movements that led her to believe they were fucking.

Everly got into bed, facing the other bed. She discreetly pulled off her shorts, her fingers going to her wet pussy. She could see her parents moving, both of them looking at her.

Scout finished up in the bathroom and climbed into bed. He also noticed his parents and felt Everly's nakedness when he got into bed. He took off his loose athletic shorts and spooned behind Everly. He took over fingering her until he couldn't take it anymore and entered her in one quick thrust of his hips.

Everly gasped as he thrust into her and she could see the lust in her parents' eyes. Not able to hold back any longer, Everly asked, "What's going on here?"

Carter threw back their covers to reveal that they were both naked and indeed fucking. "I just want you to feel comfortable around us, baby. I love you both so much and mom and I talked about it and we want to share this part of our lives with you, if you're willing,"