Slow Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everly saw Maisie looking at her and Scout with so much love and hope in her eyes. She couldn't imagine saying anything but yes. Scout must have been thinking the same thing because he pulled back their covers while Everly took off her top. Nothing was said as the couples watched each other fuck. Soon the room was filled with moans and groans.

After everyone had come, Everly and Scout went to their parents' bed. Scout slid in behind Maisie and Everly slid on top of Carter, all of them still naked. "So what does all this mean?" Everly asked. She could feel her father's hands dancing on her ass and moving her up and down, his still hard cock curved on his stomach.

"Whatever you want it to mean, baby," Maisie answered. Her eyes rolled back as Scout pushed a couple of fingers into her pussy.

Carter did the same to Everly, making Everly groan in pleasure. "We were hoping things would end up like this, but honestly y'all, no pressure. We know this is weird and not normal but we just love you so much and we want to share this with you."

Not one to withhold information, Everly shared, "Scout and I fucked in the car the whole way here." She moved her hips against Carter's fingers. "This was after he fucked Cami in the apartment and that was after Cami and I had sex."

Carter couldn't stand all the images coming at him. He lifted Everly up and brought her down on his cock. He was much bigger around than Scout but not as long, so it stretched Everly in a whole new way.

"Watch out, dad, she squirts," Scout chuckled. He was lining his cock up and Maisie was lowering herself on it.

"I do too," Maisie said, breathless from taking Scout's huge cock. She grinned over at Everly and reached out to twist one of Everly's nipples.

"I also have an insatiable sex drive," Everly boasted. She grabbed her mother's breast and kept riding Carter's cock.

Carter groaned. "We all do. I can come several times a day and your mom wishes she could have something inside of her all the time."

Everly nodded, "Same here. I was born to have a cock inside of me." She leaned down and kissed her father. "Now I get to have you and Scout's cock whenever I want them!"

"You sure can, baby," Carter murmured against her mouth. His pace was relentless, his cock hammering her. Everly met him thrust for thrust, loving how he filled her in a whole different way than Scout did. She also loved watching her mom and Scout - it was so hot.

"So just to let y'all know everything... we want West and Sierra involved too. We may need your help to convince them." Maisie said, her breath coming in spurts as she slammed herself down on Scout's cock.

Everly reached down and flicked her clit, grinning at Carter, "Won't be a problem at all. I foresee a summer of fucking for all of us."

Carter groaned, grasped Everly by the hips and turned them over. He looped her legs over his shoulders and slammed back into her body, making Everly scream. He was relentless in his assault on her pussy, slamming in and out of her until she started squirting her orgasm and screaming as she came over and over again.

Scout was keeping a punishing pace with Maisie as well. They were lost in each other's eyes and Everly felt like she was witnessing something super personal happen between them. Maisie suddenly gasped and threw her head back and Everly knew she was coming hard. It caused Everly to squirt more, drenching her father and the bed under them. This set both Carter and Scout off, both of them blasting their load into their partners.

They all collapsed onto the bed, exhausted from the packing, traveling and now fucking. Scout sleepily reached over and turned out the light and everyone drifted off to sleep, all piled together.