Slow Burn Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma flaunts her control over Trey at a party.
2.3k words
4.3
5.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3

It had been a year and half. That's how long Emma had been teasing me when the party happened. In my head, it started innocently enough. We went to parties together all the time. People were used to seeing me follow her around like a lovesick puppy. They knew where she went, I would follow. And I would watch the men hit on her, I'd watch her take her pleasure from them in whatever way amused her and then cast them aside. But not me. I knew the secret. They always would cum. That was their mistake! I never did. I was a good boy.

The evening began no differently than any other social gathering. It was small-ish, maybe ten or so people in a crowded apartment playing card games, having drinks, and generally just hanging out. Over the years since college, the interest in bars had waned and more intimate gatherings were now preferred. Some of the college friends had moved away or grown distant, and had been replaced by coworkers or spouses that had been added to the group. New people cycled in and out, keeping Emma's hunting prospects fresh even in this new setup. Friends would bring in a new coworker, and they would be caught in Emma's trap fairly quickly. All she had to do was look at them and they were smitten. She was a freaking siren.

Stand close, flirt subtly, bat those beautiful lashes at them. They were captivated by her charm, her freckles across her dainty nose, her thick lips, her thicker thighs. I would watch them fall instantaneously, laughing inwardly about how I knew they'd screw it all up. They couldn't help it. Men just orgasmed around her, it was like her superpower. And it was amazing to witness. I was the only one who could handle her.

At this particular gathering everyone was wearing pajamas. If I remember correctly, this was all Jess's fault. She liked little themed evenings for her social gatherings, so every time we had one at her house we had to dress up like something. She'd always go overboard. Even the snacks were on point. Kid cereal, marshmallows for "pillow fights," retro sodas to use as mixers for cheap liquor. I was wearing a tee and loose gray pajama bottoms. Emma had on an eggplant purple silk matching set that consisted of a tank top and incredibly short shorts. Barefoot. Her hair was knotted into a messy braid that hung over her shoulder, wisps of hair that had come loose framing her face. She was not wearing a bra, and her nipples poked into the fabric, the curve of her breasts only amplified by the silk caressing them. It skimmed over her waist before flaring out over her hips, and the shorts stuck out only a little past the shirt, the overlaid layers of the shorts moving and riding up as she walked. I wasn't sure she was wearing underwear either, because wouldn't I see some kind of line if she was? Silk doesn't keep many secrets. The shorts skimmed the bottom of her ass, just showing a hint of it whenever she moved.

She was flirting with one of the new guys, sitting on the couch. I was sitting on the other side of her, feeling her thigh press into me as she leaned against the other guy. It caused a warm tingle to spread from my leg over to my crotch, radiating back and forth every time she moved.

She got up to refresh her drink, leaning over in front of the guy to pick up her cup, giving him a full rear view, the shorts sliding up a little to expose the curve of her cheeks. He definitely appreciated it, and I watched him adjust himself and clear his throat as he watched her walk to the kitchen. I just took another swig of my drink, watching it all play out as I had seen hundreds of times before.

When she came back, she leaned over the other direction, and the tank fell loosely in front of her, giving the guy the front view of exactly why that silk was so strained. He reached up and lightly played with her braid as she adjusted the drinks on the table to accommodate the new cup, using the end of the long braid to brush across her nipple. She giggled and playfully slapped his hand away from her hair before plopping down on the couch. Her thigh was back to touching mine as she began talking to the guy again. Its heat pressed into me, and I could feel my ever-present erection growing again. At this point I feel like it never went away in her presence, just varied in intensity. Most of the crowd watched her peripherally as they talked among themselves, amused. I almost wonder sometimes if they brought their male friends just to have entertainment for the evening. Like a rite of passage into the group. Come on in, Emma's going to be there. She'll tease you.

I had gotten distracted for a moment in my reverie about how involved our friends were in enabling Emma's constant teasing. I was brought back to the room at the mention of my name in Emma's tinkling, bell-like voice.

"... Trey."

"Hmm?" I turned toward her.

"Oh, James was just asking who I had come with. I told him my best friend, Trey." She smiled at me as she reached over and gripped my cheeks and chin, squeezing until my lips puckered. "Isn't he cute?" I sat awkwardly, looking between her and James as she continued to hold my squished lips and baby talk me. Why did that turn me on?

"Hey, Emma," James said, "I'm going to grab a bite to eat, do you want anything?"

"Aww, you're so sweet. I'm good right now, thanks." She smiled at him and let go of my face so she could graze his crotch affectionately before he stood. He adjusted himself and his erection before leaving the room. Emma's eyes glowed. These were the nights she really loved.

"Emma, you're so bad," said Jess, plopping down where the guy had been. They both giggled, then Jess turned to me. "How do you stand it, Trey? Having to watch her grope every guy she meets?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but Emma put a finger to my lips. "Oh, Trey does exactly as he's told. Don't you, Trey?" Loosening the pressure against my mouth, I found I couldn't really respond, so I just nodded.

Jess scrunched up her face into a wicked smile, amused and entirely enaged. "Do you now, Trey? It seems like Emma's got you entirely whipped. What would you let her do?" Jess leaned forward, over Emma's lap, to gaze at me. I felt like a lab rat, being studied so hard. It didn't help that now I could see down Jess's shirt too. It sent tingles down my whole body, seeing both of these beautiful women staring at me like that. I tried to make my mouth work, but it ended up just flopping open and closed like a fish. I was so embarrassed, having my private life exposed like that. Had Emma told Jess the control she had over me? How much did she know? It's not even like I could help it! My neck began to burn in embarrassment, but still no words would come out. I was humiliated.

Emma slid her hand down my chest, running her fingers lightly in circles over my nipples. "He would let me do anything I wanted, any time." I felt myself get harder slowly, even though I was fighting it. I broke out into a slight sweat with the effort.

"N-not... anything..." I managed to squeak out. That made both Jess and Emma giggle again.

"Oh, Trey," Emma cooed, "you don't have to worry about Jess. She loves a good show." I noticed now that other people were watching. They were still standing across the room, but they were looking over at me and Emma and Jess. "You can relax."

Relax?!

I felt precum wet my pants, and looked down to see a small dark spot blossoming. Fuck, why did I wear gray sweatpants?!

Jess nodded. "I see what you mean, Emma. You have him completely at your beck and call." She looked at me and made a grotesque kissy face, making sloppy wet sucking sounds.

"He's a good boy." Emma slid her hand down and gently touched the wet spot. "Hmm, it looks like you're ready to play. Even with all these people watching." She surveyed the room, making sure every eye was on her before proceeding. "Can't help but get hard, huh, Trey? Even when everyone is looking at you?" She poked my erection, causing me to jump. Holding me down with her arm, she used her other hand to lightly stroke my erection, now pressing hard against my pants. The wet spot continued to grow. "Are you trying not to be turned on, Trey? How is that working for you? It doesn't look like it's working at all. You seem to be... enjoying yourself."

The room had gone quiet except for the music playing. Now confident that everyone was watching, Emma released the pressure that was holding me down. Turning on the couch to face me, she began playing with her breasts, bouncing them up and down, letting them slide and jiggle underneath the silk. She toyed with her nipples as she licked her lips. I couldn't look away. I tried to cover my lap again. She took my hand and placed it firmly on the side. "Don't hide it, Trey. Everyone knows already." She laughed, a deep throaty sound that for some reason made me get harder.

Jess squirmed with anticipation. "What would he do if you made him cum right here in front of everyone? Could you even do that?"

Emma glanced at her, breaking her eye contact with me. "Of course I can do that."

"B-but..." I attempted.

"No buts, Trey." Emma spun around and sat in my lap before I even knew what was happening, her ass pressing down on my erection as she faced me. Taking my face and burying it in her breasts, she asked the room, "Would you all like to see him cum?"

I couldn't see anything, but I did hear some murmurs of awe, and Jason saying, "Hell yeah." Goddammit, Jason. I tried to protest, but I inhaled silk instead. All that came out was a muffled, plaintive whine. Emma released me, as I was coughing and sputtering. She stood up, turned her back to me, and leaned over. Her shorts came up over the bottom of her buttocks, revealing the curve again. She wiggled her butt in front of me, making it dance.

"Ahhh!" I exclaimed as I neared orgasm. I was practically crawling up the back of the couch. I couldn't get away from the sight, it was like my eyes were forced open. I could see the slits of her pussy underneath the thin band of silk of her shorts, confirming she wasn't wearing underwear. The light, creamy, peachy, musky smell drifted toward me as it moved closer. I was whimpering and climbing, forcing myself not to reach for her or go closer. I couldn't stop my mouth from opening and making gurgling, needy noises. Not in front of everyone!

Suddenly she sat down on the couch next to me, and grabbed my face. Bringing it close to hers, her tongue escaped the confines of her lips, ran over each of them slowly as she held eye contact. I was frozen, teetering on the edge of orgasm. Grabbing one of my hands, she placed it between her thighs. I could feel the warmth and wetness on the silk just at the tips of my fingers.

Her face was so close to mine, I could taste her breath. She held me in stasis for a moment, an infinite moment in which I lived lifetimes absorbed in her. Her eyes drifted slightly closed as she exhaled slowly, her tongue lapping out and grazing my bottom lip. The world had gone silent.

"Cum for me, Trey," she whispered.

Jolts of lightning raced down my body, an orgasm exploding through me, and I screamed. I violently thrashed once, then my body went stiff and shuddered as I lost control. I felt the cum filling my pants, my fingers gripping her thigh, choking sounds coming from my mouth as she continued to hold my face still.

Coming down from the orgasm, my body would spasm at random. I spent a full minute cross-eyed, unable to see anything except her mouth. My breath was quick and shaky.

I slowly became aware of my surroundings. I felt the puddle in my pants, and looked down. A huge wet stain flooded the front. I guess I had a lot built up from holding it in for a year and a half. I groaned in embarrassment, turning red and flushed once more. I felt myself tear up with the shame. I had been doing so well. Now what was I going to do?

The people in the room had gone back to talking since the conclusion, the very public demonstration of Emma's power over me. Their conversation now was jovial, laughter sprinkling amongst the crowd as they glanced at me. Only Jess remained fixated on me and Emma as I attempted to recover. I couldn't look at her.

"Wow, Em, that was amazing," Jess purred. "How did you train him to do that?"

"That's my secret," Emma said, petting my head affectionately. "You did such a good job, Trey." My penis jumped at the praise, to my further embarrassment and annoyance. The fuck, man?

"Why don't you go clean yourself up in the bathroom?" I nodded, standing very slowly and adjusting my pants. Emma slapped my backside playfully as I began to hobble away. I saw her turn to resume her conversation with Jess, idly twirling her braid in her fingers.

As I made my way down the hall to the bathroom, Jason was coming the other way. "Yo, man, that girl has you MADE," he slurred drunkenly.

"Buzz off, Jason," I replied quietly.