Slow Day Happy Ending

Story Info
Sandra's personal clown.
961 words
4.35
20.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The battery of her phone further dropped from five per cent to four per cent. She had been home alone all day. Got bored with the TV, got bored with Netflix and eventually turned on her phone, swiping down her Instagram timeline and then jumping from one profile to the other. It entertained her a bit but it still felt like something was missing. She just couldn't figure it out.

She was so unmotivated she couldn't even bother to roll off the bed and get her phone plugged for charging.

There's one sure thing that fixes this for Sandra; her slave, whom she knew was presently busy with some research work at the biotech lab at the central district.

"Fool, I need you here for entertainment. Get your ass on the road!" Sandra texted Andrey on WhatsApp.

"On my way, Domina!" he texted back almost immediately.

He pulled out the tray of the heat storage device in the lab and dumped the cultures he was working with on it. He pushed it back in, adjusted the temperature and began to unbutton his lab coat as he walked towards the project supervisor to let him know he has an emergency to attend to.

As he got in the car and sat behind the steering, his butt hurt a little. The light pain came from the welts he got the last time he had a slow start at giving her a show when she demanded it, he got caned 500 strokes. That was a timely reminder for him to quickly figure something out before he gets to her. He began to brainstorm.

In just about 35 minutes, he arrived.

At the door, Andrey zipper down and pulled his dick out. He made sure the entire length of it was out, including his balls. Then he rang the bell and waited for her to come get the door, like he was a stranger. He opened his music app and scrolled down to some Micheal Jackson songs.

As soon as Sandra got to the door, he started jumping, making his dick and balls flap up and down. Then he pressed play and began to do the breakdance, mimicking some of MJ's most popular moves.

Sandra laughed and quickly threw the door wide open so he could come in before her neighbours would start wondering if he was running mad or something.

She walked straight to her room and jumped into the bed. She was feeling lively again. She rolled on her belly and rested her chin on her hands as she watched, expecting him to continue making a full of himself for her pleasure.

Andrey stripped naked and turned around so that his mistress could see every part of his body. The mere fact that he was naked in her presence got his dick hard and pointing upwards.

He walked towards the shoe rack in the left corner and picked one of her fine shoes; a red high heels.

Holding each pair with each hand, he pressed the pair against each other, having his erect dick in the middle. He began to hump and moan.

Sandra got very excited.

After many minutes passed, he dropped the heels and attempted to do some other random performance.

"No, continue. I want to watch you cum!"

He resumed the shoe humping show for her. He dick was as hard as a rock but he was having a problem with getting to the climax.

"You must cum within the next two minutes, your time starts now!" Sandra ordered and began to time him.

He pressed the shoes harder against each other, thereby increasing the pressure and sensation on his dick. It worked.

His dick cap got super engorged and the whole length of the dick throbbed in between Sandra's heels. He moned alongside the fast humping and got closer to orgasm each passing second.

"Fifty seconds more!"

He shut his eyes and focused on his throbbing dick and the sensations he was getting. He pressed the shoes harder on his dick. His thighs began to tremble and he finally blew his load at just five seconds more.

"Haha, nice! Go ahead and eat your stupid cum!"

He is used to receiving this order from her. He just went down and licked his cum off the floor.

Brrrrrrrrrrr!!

A fart escaped Sandra's bum hole.

"Oh, quickly, get over here, there's another one!"

Andrey hurried off the floor and threw himself behind her. He pulled her dress up and shoved his face into her big fleshy ass, aiming his lips directly at her anus. He circled his lips around it and formed an air-tight seal.

"Yope! That feels so coooool!" Sandra exhaled. "Suck, Suck. Suck the fart out of my ass!"

He pulled his tongue backwards a bit and began to suck her anus.

"Oh lord, damn!" Sandra chuckled. "It's coming, get ready..."

He maintained the sucking pressure and made sure his lips were tightly pressed around her anus. Suddenly, there was a loud band.

Prauuuuuuuuuuuu!!

Hot shitty fumes blasted straight to the back of his mouth. The fart was so thick that he could feel the bad taste on his tongue, and he equally had a feel of the bad smell through the back of his nose.

PP PP PP PRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

A bigger and louder fart explosion puffed his cheeks out. He could now feel his throat burning from the dangerous gas.

Sandra felt a little rumble in her stomach. She groaned and allowed whatever it as inside her to go downwards and find it's way into her slave's mouth.

Propppppppopp!!

Soft pastry shit oozed out of her anus and flooded Andre's tongue.

"Oh fuck, sorry. Shit happens!" she gasped as she felt her anus opening more to deliver content.