All Comments on 'Slow Rail to Chicago'

by Tatsel24

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2

Another mindless dolt who thinks a woman in her 40's is considered mature material. She's middle aged at best. Would any man be brave enough to tell a 40 year old woman he thinks she's a granny he'd like to fuck? She'll kick your ass.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I have actually ridden on that train myself. It actually has a name, and it is called "The City of New Orleans" after the original train that the Illinois Central railroad operated from 1947 to 1971 when Amtrak took over all passenger railroad service in America. By the way, in the US, we refer to railroad 'carriages' as 'cars'. Also, Arlo Guthrie wrote a song about that train titled "The city of New Orleans". I think you would really enjoy listening to it.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Five Stars*****

Great storytelling I love train traveling. Thanks for sharing.

Mike9947Mike9947about 3 years ago

Lovely new story - well conceived and well executed - I have had a ships passing in the night episode or two and remember them fondly - you captured the naught but nice ambiance perfectly!

DukeofSunsetHollowDukeofSunsetHollowabout 3 years ago

I'd like another chapter!

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersalmost 3 years ago

Arlo Guthrie did not write The City of New Orleans. Steve Goodman did. Arlo recorded it and had a hit. Willie Nelson also recorded it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous