Slow Rail to Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands gently grasped her breasts filling his grip. His index fingers on each hand both found a nipple. He gave each a gentle rub and heard a breathed moan from Janet. Her nipples both hardened up slightly from the touch. Janet loved this. It topped most of her trips spent alone in her underwear feeling sexy. She loved those trips, but loved the feel of youth telling her she was sexy by touch.

John whipped her back around to face him and planted another big kiss on her. He now could see the breasts his hands had been enjoying. The small pink nipples drove him wild and he showed his appreciation of them with him mouth, teasing them slightly with his tongue.

Janet looked down at the younger man, whose face was planted between her chest and ran her hands through his hair. She moved the Wine Glasses and bottle aside and sat up on the little table that sat up against the window. John kept his attention on Janet's nipples moving from each breast after a bit of time. Janet's Breathing became heavier as the ecstasy continued to grow inside her.

Her hands in his hair now started to grip tighter and Janet started to gently guide John's face first up to hers for another deep kiss before pushing it back down below her breasts. John got the message and started slowly making his way back down her stomach kissing it as he went down before stopping just above her hip holding the last big of clothing she had.

He used a finger to hook one side of her black lingerie and pulled it down on one side to show off more of her hips. He kissed her newly exposed flesh. She pushed up off the table to make it easier to take off her underwear. He peeled them down exposing to just above her vagina and knelt down in front of the table before looking up at her.

He could see her nodding her head in response in the moon light. John tucked his fingers onto both sides of her underwear pulling them down over her legs. They joined the rest of the clothes and John paused for a moment to take in the beautiful sight he had just revealed in front of him.

Her beautiful red hair made another appearance, only on display for him. It was a full bush and he loved the sight off it. He also noticed she was glistening in the light. He didn't need any more of an invitation and dove in face first. His tongue explored and probed looking for her reaction. He found it once he located her clitoris. He started developing a rhythm which looked to be working. He could hear her breathing increase and quiet sounds of pleasure make its way out.

Janet wanted to orgasm so badly. She could tell she was close, but something was just slightly off.

"Just a little bit slower, I'm so close". She said almost breathlessly.

John slowed his rhythm down slightly, his tongue action become more deliberate as it worked its way over her exposed clitoris. It didn't take long and he could already tell it was making a difference.

"Yes, yes, yes, keep going! I'm soo close! I'm so close!" she let quietly out just as a late night announcement was being made over the loud speaker.

"We will be arriving in Memphis shortly; this will be a 5 minute stop while we pick up the last of our passengers."

As the train pulled to a stop, John looking up from between Janet's legs, could see what looked like a Giant Pyramid outside the window. Light seemed to now be pouring in from the city outside. They were stopped at a station and people were working their way onto the train below, but he dared not stop to break his pattern.

A few seconds later Janet's hands around his head were almost pulling his face inside her. He reached up with his hands and gripped ever so slightly on her nipples with his fingers while he kept his rhythm.

This seemed to push her over the edge. Janet's legs started to twitch, and she arched her back and she let out what sounded like an elongated sigh as her body twitched. Her body relaxed as she massaged his head from between her thighs. He stood up and kissed her on the forehead.

She wanted to repay the favor. She stood up and grabbed hold of his waist and pulled his underwear down finally exposing his penis.

He was hard. "Of course he was" She thought to herself "After that show."

She took his penis in her hands and knelt down before attempting to swallow him whole. She got about three quarters of the way down his shaft before hitting a boundary at the back of her throat. "He's a nice size." she thought to herself before taking him back out again.

John looked down at the gorgeous creature in front of him now pulling a vanishing act with his penis.

She looked up and him and locked eyes before taking him once again all the way to the back of her throat.

John was enjoying this but figured now was an opportunity for something else. While they were still stationed at the platform in the middle of the night, the streets shining filling the train carriages with light, he pulled back to take advantage of the moment.

This removed the penis from her mouth and she gave a confused look for a second as a little bit of saliva made its way down her chin.

He helped her up off the floor and spun her around so that she could now see out of the window. He took her by the hips and bent her over gently so that her breasts were now gently pressed against the glass.

She could see people outside on the platform and realized what John's plans were. She turned back to him to signal a go ahead with the plan and used her arms to steady herself against the window. She felt him step in behind her and felt the warmth of his penis against her crotch. She shook her Butt a bit to entice him.

She felt his hands separate her bits and then she felt it. His penis sat at the entrance to her vagina applying the smallest amount of pressure. A moment later penis his slid right in. There was no issue; she was so wet at this point. He leant in, pushing himself as deep inside her he could get.

She felt like she could just about orgasm again right there, a hard dick filled her while she exposed herself to a giant window while people below took their smoke breaks. He started to work up a rhythm again. Janet had to rest her arm on the window to stop herself from smacking her head into the window.

A call came across the loudspeaker; everyone was to get back on board before the train left in the next minute. This seemed to elicit a sound of joy from Janet as she continued to be fucked from behind. John grabbed tightly onto her waist and sped up for a spell, causing more reactions from Janet.

As she started getting louder, she tried her best to remain quiet. John quickly pulled out, grabbed the gown from the floor and threaded it through her mouth tying it at the back to help muffle her sounds of joy. He stuck his penis back in and resumed his rhythm. Soon she was back in the throes of passion, letting out muffled sounds of joy.

The train was well and truly moving again and the new passengers had found their way to their seats. She soon orgasmed in the moonlight again as her legs went weak and John had to hold her up by the waist.

She stood and let John's penis slide out from between her legs. Now it was well and truly time to repay the favor. She walked over to the blue toilet cubicle door, opened it and made sure the toilet lid was closed. She took him by the hand and guided him to sit in the room.

She then took her spot in front him on the floor and took him once again into her mouth. This time she swallowed him whole. John could feel Janet's lips and tongue make their way around his shaft and felt the back of her throat on the tip of his penis. She used one hand to stabilize her and the other to pump his shaft as it went in and out of her mouth.

She could feel this was working for him as he started to stretch out his legs in response. He used his hands to stretch out on tiny seat as he started to come. As he started to shake she pulled back just as ropes of cum shot from his worked penis into her mouth and down her chest. She was prepared and it didn't catch her by surprise. After his penis stopped convulsing and twitching in her hands she used her mouth pick up whatever was left. She let his cum dribble from her mouth, down the outside of her neck as it joined the rest on her chest. They both stayed in their positions for a moment satisfied.

Janet stood up in the tiny room standing over him, flicked on the switch for the bathroom lights, unzipped her boots and threw them out of the tiny cubicle before closing the door behind her. They were both messy and sweaty but extremely happy with how things had worked out. John was in love with the view before him. She switched on the shower and they both got cleaned up.

They continued to kiss and embrace, helping get the other clean. The water felt good on both of them, there wasn't any room to really move but they felt like they didn't want to.

Janet switched off the shower and handed John a towel from above the showerhead before getting one for herself. She turned and opened the door giving John another look of the goods as she exited the tiny bathroom to dry herself off in the room.

John dried himself in the room and walked out naked to see Janet had already hopped into the bed.

"I can't allow you to go back to that tiny little closet to sleep all by yourself." She said while lifting part of the covers exposing her naked body beneath the sheets.

John smiled and jumped in next to her.

"Are you a big spoon or a little spoon?" Janet asked John

"How about we take turns, I'll be the little spoon now, and then later we can swap."

"That sounds perfect to me." Janet Responded.

12