Slow Seduction

Story Info
Man enters a home taking his time seducing woman.
7.8k words
4.56
28.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slow Seduction

Dear Readers,

I am excited to share my first story submitted here. I would like to give HUGE props to Ezeerider for his generosity in volunteering his time and expert editing for this story. I will also forewarn that this piece contains very mild bondage and dominance, so if that is not your cup of tea, then maybe this story won't be either.

This story is the sole property of this author. Any copy or distribution of this work, without the express written permission of this author, is against the law.

*****

Checking the time on the dash and noticing I might have arrived a little too early, I rolled up to the curb, making sure my car was not visible behind the hedge running down to the sidewalk, and shut off the engine - but not the anxiety that had knotted my stomach all day as I thought about the coming evening.

I had been planning this for some time, and despite having it all worked out in my head, I was still nervous. Though I could vividly recall a variety of sexual experiences over the past eighteen years, I had never done anything like what I was about to do.

My timing needed to be right, so I occupied myself by replying to a few messages, and then checked the time again. My heart thudded in my chest as I realized it was finally late enough that the kids would be asleep. "Calm down you bloody fool," I scolded myself. I dropped my phone into the inside pocket of my peacoat, pushed on my gloves, grabbed my briefcase and got out using the remote to lock it behind me.

The wind was whipping and it was bitter cold. I pulled up the hood to cover my ears. I stayed by the hedge, in the shadows, as I headed up the long driveway. When I reached where the drive meets the front walk, I reached down and unscrewed the top of a solar light and retrieved the spare key I knew was hidden under the cap. Wasting no time, I went to the front door and quietly let myself in, locking the deadbolt behind me.

Just inside the door, I stood and listened. Music was playing low, and I heard her singing along. That being the only noise, I determined my timing was good. I could see the door down the hallway was open and the room was dark, so I stalked silently down the hall and slipped into the room without making a sound. There was enough light filtering in through the gaps in the window blinds that I could see the outline of the furniture; the bed, the plush bench at the foot of the bed, the desk and chair across the room, and the armchair in the corner.

I laid my briefcase on the bed and peeled off my gloves and coat, depositing them on the armchair in the corner. I moved the briefcase to rest atop my coat. As I pressed a button to release a latch on the briefcase, I held my hand over it to keep it from snapping open and making noise. I did the same with the other, reducing the noise to two very quiet clicks. Lifting the lid, I removed two black nylon straps that looked like seatbelt straps with metal rings attached to them. I went to the bottom of the bed and assessed the bed posts, determining that they would work nicely. I secured a strap to each of the posts and adjusted the length of the straps to my liking. Returning to the briefcase, I removed the items I was after; the Velcro cuffs, lined with plush material to avoid chafing, and the black silk blindfold. Stuffing them into my back pocket, I took a long deep breath and noiselessly emerged from the room.

I paused in the hallway to listen, assessing where she was so I didn't give myself away. I heard some rustling ahead and tip toed a few steps down the carpeted hallway toward the back of the house, stopping short of the family room so I didn't expose myself and glanced around the edge of the wall. I could see her around to the right, standing with her back to me, facing a chair, folding the laundry that was piled onto it.

I lurked there for a moment drinking her in with my eyes. She was wearing loose fitting, but very short, black shorts with lace around the bottom. When she leaned over I could see the twin crescents of her ass peeking out the bottom edge. I thought about how I could come up behind her, my hands easily skimming up under the shorts and getting two handfuls of that luscious ass. I smirked from my hiding spot as I continued my visual appraisal. She was wearing a matching black tank top, equally loose. It had thin straps and was cut low in the back so that it revealed the valley between her shoulder blades. When she turned slightly to the side, I could see that it was a gaping v-neck displaying an appetizing cleavage. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, as her luscious breasts swayed under her top.

I had to stifle a groan at the sight of her voluptuous curves and swaying breasts, my mind absorbed in lascivious intentions. My pulse quickened, and it was no surprise that my arousal had awakened the beast and it was already nearly raging.

Mmmmm. This woman. She may have been carrying a few extra pounds, but her skin was creamy and smooth and that little bit extra just made her curvy, and so sexy, not to mention her succulent breasts. Oh, hell. 36DD. I couldn't wait to ravage them.

I took one more deep breath, and then I set out across the carpet, the music and her singing disguising any noise I might have made as I prowled up behind her. With two deft arms I pounced; my right arm going around the top of her shoulders clamping my hand over her mouth, and my left going around her abdomen and arms. After I was in possession of her, I pulled back and lifted slightly, causing her to lose her balance, eliminating any chance she might have had to try to escape.

I wasted no time and swiftly had her pinned between me and the nearby wall, my hand still clamped over her mouth. I put my mouth aside her ear, just letting her hear me breathing for a few seconds, which caused her chest to start heaving. Then, I assaulted her ear with my whispered growl, "I am giving you only one chance. I am going to take my hand away from your mouth. Do not scream. You wouldn't want to wake anyone up now, would you?" I jeered.

She shook her head.

My hand still firmly clasped over her mouth, I continued, "Because I will gag you if I have to." I paused for effect. "You won't scream?"

Reaffirming, she shook her head.

I removed my hand slowly, sliding it down from her mouth to her chin, so I still had a hold on her. I smirked to myself and growled quietly in her ear, "Good girl."

I moved my hand down further so that it was on her neck. (Don't get ahead of yourself. I had no intention of choking her.) I put my hand around her throat loosely, giving a little caress up to her ear before moving my hand back down to her throat and applying just enough pressure to pull her head back toward me. My tactic worked, and I could tell I had intimidated her when she gasped in surprise as I gently clutched her neck. I grinned smugly.

I let go of her neck and seized her right wrist and placed it up and behind her head. I leaned my upper body into her to hold her against the wall once again so I was able to remove my left hand from around her abdomen and retrieve the Velcro cuffs from my pocket. I deftly used both hands to wrap a cuff around her right wrist, holding it in place behind her head with my right hand. Then, I grabbed her left wrist with my left hand and brought it up behind her neck, securing the other cuff around that wrist, hooking the two together and holding them behind her neck with my right hand.

She chose this time to try to protest. "You know, my husband will be home anytime now," she said with indignation.

I chuckled at her weak attempt to dissuade me. I nuzzled her neck, breathing her in before nipping her ear lobe, eliciting a small surprised gasp. I groaned in response and she squirmed against me in a meager attempt to struggle. To no avail, may I add. I gruffly whispered, "I happen to know that he is delayed this evening, so we have some time."

One thing left. I reached my left hand in my pocket and took out the silk blindfold. I pressed my weight into her, dominating her, and hissed into her ear, "Don't move." Hearing my words, her breath caught, to my satisfaction. I used both hands to secure the silk blindfold behind her head, being careful not to tie her hair into it.

Satisfied with the cuffs and blindfold, I grabbed the hooked cuffs with my right hand and wrapped my left arm around her abdomen again, pressing myself against her so she could feel my raging erection against her backside. I would venture to guess that it was stiffer and fuller than what was normal for me. I would need to be careful because I definitely wanted to take my time with her.

Yanking on the cuffs, I brought her head back so that it was beside my mouth. I breathed in her scent. It was intoxicating. My lusty groan filled her ear, and I said gruffly, "I remind you... we don't want to wake anyone, so I suggest you surrender to me and do as I say." She made no attempt to respond, so I tugged on the cuffs, "Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Not good enough. Tell me," I demanded in a gravelly whisper.

Her voice was soft and breathy as she responded, "I understand."

"Good," I breathed into her ear.

"Now..." I mumbled, more to myself than to her, indicating that I was ready to get started.

She was already standing about a foot from the wall. I arranged her forearms on the wall in front of her blindfolded eyes, her elbows out to the sides so she was bracing herself on the wall. I held her hands in place with my right hand and used my feet to push hers about two feet apart. I kept my toes on the inside of her heels to keep her from moving her feet. I was still pressing my body against her, with my left arm around her abdomen.

"Now, hold still," I muttered in her ear in a throaty, desire-filled voice. Still pressing my body and erection into her backside, I let go of her hands and brought both of mine to her waist, and then slithered my hands up her skin and under her loose top. She squirmed, which only made her ass rub against my erection, eliciting a ravenous groan from me. She stilled as I continued to explore her, my fingers drifting across her abdomen like feathers. Then, I used the backs of my fingernails to trail up her sides, which sent a shiver through her body. I smiled with satisfaction and continued my slow, feather touch along her ribcage.

I skimmed my hands over the sides of her breasts. I could feel her tense up. I slid my hands around under her exquisite breasts and held them before I started fondling her nipples; rolling them between my thumb and index finger, giving them little twists. I grasped her breasts and pulled her toward me so I could rub her ass with my greedy cock. At the stimulation in both places, she became a little restless.

"I said hold still," I whispered gruffly in her ear as I lightly pinched her right nipple. Another gasp. I kept a firm hold on her left breast, but continued to play with her right nipple. I alternated rolling it, giving it a gentle tug, twisting it, and flicking it. Her nipple was ever so obliging, and stood erect under my touch. I let her breast down gently, but only so I could use my index finger to rub the very tip of her nipple, which extracted a very quiet 'mmmm' from her, and she dropped her head back so it rested on my left shoulder. My cock pulsed. Oh, hell! I could take her right now. But I don't... Not yet.

I focused again on those delicious breasts. I mean delicious metaphorically, as I hadn't tasted them yet, but, oh, that time was coming. I continued teasing her nipples for several minutes; tugging, twisting, rolling, flicking, and lightly rubbing the very tip. She was pulling in ragged breaths. The extended nipple play had the desired effect.

Then, as quick as a snap of the fingers, I grabbed her, flipped her around, and put her back against the wall. Using both hands I raised her top, pulled it up to her shoulders and hooked it behind her neck, which basically created another restraint to keep her wrists behind her head. With one hand, I held her hands in place as I backed away from her and raked over her with my eyes. "Mmmm," I growled.

I cupped one of her breasts with my free hand, lowered my head and used the tip of my tongue to lick and then flick her nipple several times. I was rewarded with a small moan. She was beginning to squirm as I repeated the process on her other nipple. I clucked my tongue, 'tut-tut,' and she stilled.

"That's it," I rumbled encouragingly. Taking a nipple fully in my mouth, I suckled it, grazed my teeth over it, nibbled, and sucked some more. I wasn't about to leave anybody out, so I repeated the torturous process on the other nipple. Her breathing was ragged as I feasted on her nipples, one after the other. After several minutes, I gave each nipple a last flick with the tip of my tongue and stood up, leaving her slumped against the wall.

I pulled her to her feet by looping her clasped wrists behind my neck. I nuzzled, kissed and licked her sweet spot; that hollow spot at the clavicle. She groaned in her throat, mouth closed, and rolled her head to the side, giving me full access to the sweet spot, and I smiled like a Cheshire cat. I took her chin in one hand as my mouth came down to suckle on that sweet spot again. Her ragged breathing was joined with small moans and gasps as I continued kissing and licking my way up her neck and then sucked her earlobe before nipping it and kissing behind her ear. My mouth pressed to her ear, my breath ticking her ear and neck, proposed, "You like that don't you?"

She huffed a breath and squirmed, but said nothing. I voiced a guttural 'mmmmm' as I gently bit her neck at the sweet spot. She let out a tiny yelp. I didn't hurt her, just surprised her. She was blindfolded, after all. "Did it make you feel good when I played with your nipples?"

She continued her squirming, but did not reply.

"Answer me," I demanded and for the first time I didn't whisper. I cupped both her breasts in my hands, rolled both her nipples between my thumb and index fingers and gave a light pinch to both.

She sobbed, "Ah!" which sounded like shocked pleasure to me. She then responded, "Yeeeees."

"Good girl," I encouraged, as I twisted and gently tugged each nipple as a reward. Both nipples were pink, erect and swollen from arousal. My erection was rock hard, but I managed to maintain my self control and refrained from taking her right then and there... I still had more planned for her.

Her arms still clasped around my neck, I crushed my lips to hers with command and need. I devoured her lips and nipped at her lower lip before returning to the sweet spot. As I kissed, I ran my hands down to her waist and under her shorts taking her ass into my hands and caressing. To my delight, she wasn't wearing any panties.

While I licked, kissed, nipped, and suckled her lips, neck, sweet spot and ears, I caressed her sweet ass getting closer and closer to her center until my hands were practically between her legs. I pulled gently at her cheeks to spread them apart and held them there, which I knew also had the bonus of pulling her pussy lips slightly apart as an effect. She jolted, gasped, and stiffened. I just chuckled as I pushed her shorts off and they breezed to the floor, pooling at her feet.

"Step out."

She easily complied, stepping one foot and then the other out of her shorts.

I let go of her ass and removed the cuffs from around my neck, which still had her top hanging from them. I gave a tug on the cuffs as I directed, "Come." She had no choice but to follow me, completely naked except for the blindfold. I couldn't help but walk backwards to watch her breasts sway as she walked. Delicious.

I led her down the hall to the bedroom where I had stashed my stuff when I came into the house. I pulled her by the cuffs and brought her to stand in front of the bench, facing the foot of the bed. There was no footboard, just posts at the corners of the bed, to which I had hooked the two black straps when I first entered the house.

I unhooked the cuffs from each other, taking the opportunity to fling her top to the floor. I then hooked each cuff to one of the straps. There was a little slack, but just enough so that she could stand in front of the stool, facing the bed, with her hands out to her sides, but she couldn't bring her hands together.

The seat of the bench was padded, but it had a metal frame with low round arches at the sides of the cushion. I guided her hands to hold onto the arches. "Don't. Let. Go," I instructed.

She nodded.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up a little, not hurting her, just enough to startle her. In a firm voice, I demanded, "Say yes, sir."

She exhaled a, "Yes, sir," and I could hear the emotion in her voice.

I let go of her hair, and I placed my hands over hers on the stool and repeated, "Don't let go."

She responded immediately with, "Yes, sir." My cock stirred, aroused by her compliance.

She was bent over holding the arches on the side of the stool. I took hold of her waist and directed her to step back while holding onto the stool. She accommodated my request, which left her bent over holding onto the stool.

I let go of her waist and stepped back, commanding, "Spread your legs."

I heard her take a deep breath and let it out as she obligingly moved her feet apart.

"Farther," I growled. She moved her feet to the side a little more.

I came up beside her and stroked my hands up her back up to her neck, at which point I leaned close to her ear and gruffly muttered, "Farther," which elicited a whimper, but she shifted her bare feet a little farther apart on the wood floor leaving about a yard between her feet.

"Good girl," I praised, as I tweaked a nipple before straightening up.

I walked all the way around her, admiring her as she was bent over. Her back was nearly flat, as she held onto the stool, her breasts dangling beautifully under her, her feet splayed very nicely, giving me a generous view of, and full access to, her pussy.

I stepped up up behind her and rubbed her creamy ass with my hands. I stopped to undo the buttons on my shirt, tossing it off, and then peeling off my t-shirt. I untoggled my belt and whipped it off with a whoosh which caused her to flinch. I grinned at her nervousness, toed out of my shoes and flung them behind me, quickly undoing my pants and letting them slump to the floor along with my boxers. My erection sprang free, at full attention. Finally.

I stepped out of my pants with one foot, and with the other flipped them behind me. I bent over and removed my socks, leaving me standing behind her completely naked.

I used both my hands to resume caressing her ass. Then, I slid my hands down toward her center and gently pulled her cheeks apart, again, knowing full well that this also pulled her pussy lips open. This produced a very faint mewl from her. I smiled. Almost there, I told myself.

I came around to her left side and reached down with my left hand to grab her left breast and play with her nipple. I slid my right hand own her ass and between her legs until I found her pussy lips. I moved my fingers over them, which elicited another mewl. Her lips were swollen and warm and I wanted to explore further. Stroking two fingers on her lips with a little pressure, my fingers slipped right into her slit, greeted with a soaking wet pussy.

Oh, fuck. I made a guttural, "Mmmmmm," noting my approval out loud. She was so ripe I could have taken her right then. My cock twitched and seemed to stiffen even more, though I'm not sure how, as that is the fullest erection I had ever had. Unbelievable.