All Comments on 'Slowing Down'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
metroalmametroalmaalmost 5 years ago
Another well paced thoughtful

fun and enjoyable story. And it even has a plot outside of sex! Thank you for continuing to remind us that erotic doesn't mean pornographic.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Usual standard---high...

One day, Shaima, you're going to write a poor story and that'll be the day when it will take a whole team of medics to treat me for shock. This is your customary five-star offering of real people in real and believable situations. Just one question: how many years did Barrow get?

[Hope you enjoyed your Scandinavian trip.]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Is this going to be a series or just a one off? You said this was a love story but I didn't feel there was any love there between these two. That's why I asked if this is to be a series and maybe the love will come to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’m confused.

I thought you put a finger in a dyke for fun, not to stop the flooding.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 5 years ago

This was a very enjoyable story and I absolutely love the playful/sexy banter between Lamara and Lisa. I would also like to see where this relationship is headed but I understand if this is a one and done.

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyalmost 5 years ago
Well done

Another solid, simple story. Thanks.

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 5 years ago
A GOOD TALE ............

........... more or less coming across as the start of a potential life long relationship.

I agree that too many seem to have a "list" of deal breakers in their list to find their life mate. Its like a couple coming out with the "we can`t afford children yet" drivel.

Everything in life is about compromises. One of my favourite sayings is "life is simple, PEOPLE make it complicated".

I have 4 daughters, and I love them all equally, including the youngest who is not ours by birth, but we have had her since she was 5 days old at the request of Social Services as her mother is a junkie, she is ours. She is now almost 15 and came into our lives when we had assumed we were well past the "dirty nappy" stage of our lives.

The point is simple, things happen and you either roll with it or reject it. Choosing to reject it only leads to a life of "what ifs", and while there are a lot of things we should and must reject (abusive partners etc), there is so much in life we should choose to just go with the flow.

I only had a couple of minor points that rankled with your (as always) wonderful story, and they were the comments on illegal wars and the cause of immigration/asylum claims, but they were certainly not enough to stop my admiration for your work :)

tygztygzalmost 5 years ago

Your stories are all so refreshingly realistic!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 5 years ago
Another lovely story!

That I thoroughly enjoyed! thank you for sharing it with us!

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Another thoroughly ambivalent ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow... 2.8 pages before anything interesting happens. Lots of chat, talk, meaningless conversation(s) of everything BUT the object interest to anyone reading this category. No one has to agree with me, but these are MY comments and they reflect my thoughts as I trudged through this swamp of...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous