Slowly, And Then All At Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I giggled.

"You can do whatever you want to me," Elly added. "I want it. I've wanted it since the first night when my butt was up against you and it felt so good and..." She stopped herself -- her hands rose to cover her embarrassed face.

"Are you..." I shook my head. "Of course you're sure." In reply, Elly grabbed my hips and pulled me against her, staring into me with a strange seriousness in her eyes.

"Please fuck me, Grace."

"Well," I said, smiling uncontrollably, perhaps even manically, "since you said please."

After I'd lost my own jumper, and then my shirt, I was stood in jeans and a black bra as I pushed Elly onto the bed. My hands pinning hers to the blanket, I kissed her some more, never tiring of her taste and eager tongue, before working my way down her neck and torso and, after kissing her pale midriff, finding the buttons of her jeans. Elly, breathing heavily, watched with nerves etched across her face as I undid them. I pulled her jeans down her milky thighs and to her ankles -- they turned inside out as they came. Elly lifted her sock-clad feet so I could pull them off altogether.

"Do you wanna keep your socks on?" I asked, as I threw her jeans over my shoulder.

"No, that'd be weird!" Elly giggled -- I laughed in agreement as, with her own feet, she peeled them off one by one. I was never much of a feet person but here I felt I had to make an exception -- they were pretty and dainty and pink and, oh, it seemed I was sucking on her toes with their purple varnish and she was murmuring in approval.

After a moment, I was working my way up her legs, my hands stroking the outside of Elly's thighs, toying with the fabric of her pale blue panties. I wanted her to think I could pull them down at any moment -- and I could, but I enjoyed teasing myself just as much as I was enjoying teasing her. My tongue ran up her soft pale thigh and Elly squirmed, her hands holding the blanket in tight fists, until I reached her groin.

"Wait, wait, wait," Elly insisted. I looked up at her.

"You wanna stop?"

"No!" she almost shouted, before sucking her lips in, embarrassed at the outburst. "Take off your bra. I wanna see your tits. I wanted to see them so badly last night."

"But you didn't say please," I said, smiling, trailing a pair of fingers over her damp panties. Elly shivered and whimpered.

"Please?"

"Was that so hard?" I asked as I sat up and reached behind myself to unclip my bra. It loosened and I threw it off my body and onto the floor beside the bed. Elly, clearly, was trying not to stare -- but I wanted her to. I stayed sat on her legs, rubbing my tits, pressing them together, my fingers toying with my nipples and sending pleasure shooting through me like lightning.

"You're so hot," Elly said, in a tone of voice that made it sound like a complaint.

"Glad you're enjoying the show," I replied, grinning, and she glared at me. "Now then... let's get these off you."

I bent back down, my ass in the air, and, with my fingers hooked beneath the waistband of her underwear, peeled them down to her knees, Elly raising her butt off the bed to help me. I would have pulled her panties off altogether but I couldn't wait any longer -- I dived onto her pretty wet pussy, shaved and dotted with dark stubble, my hands holding Elly's legs open by her upper thighs as my tongue toyed with her clit. Two fingers slid easily inside her. Her pussy tasted like honey.

"Grace," Elly whined, "oh my God, Grace, Grace..." Her body jerked, her hips rose off the bed, and both hands clasped to her mouth as, within barely ten seconds, she wailed herself through an orgasm.

"Good girl," I whispered, continuing, my tongue dancing on her quivering clit and her legs trying to crush my head as my fingers sped up inside her warm wetness. Her juices were sweet and sticky in my mouth.

"Don't stop," Elly begged, "don't stop, don't..." She almost screamed as another orgasm rocketed through her body and she lay still, breathing heavily. My tongue kept playing with her but slower, more gently, my fingers withdrawing. I slipped them into my mouth, savouring her taste, before I fell back onto her again -- this time, my hands slipped under her ass, each holding a cheek and squeezing them. Elly, as seemed to be her way, whimpered in approval -- she started to grind her pussy into me, one hand holding the back of my head, refusing to entertain the idea that I might withdraw, while the other massaged her own breast. As Elly's back arched, I knew she was about to cum again -- I was figuring her out as the type of girl who came easily and hard. So we had that in common.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Elly whined, my tongue pressing between her lips and torturing her poor little clit, while my hands stayed on her soft bottom, her cheeks tensing as her hips rose once more. Again, she crashed into an orgasm, making muffled screams into her elbow.

Elly's cries turned to whimpers as she lay there, gasping, and I put her through another three orgasms before she finally broke.

"Okay, okay, okay," she whimpered, making a 'T' with both hands. "Time out, time out."

"Okay," I said, withdrawing with quite a bit of reluctance, sitting up to look down on this sweet little thing, running my hands up and down her bared legs, her underwear handcuffing her ankles. Still she twitched, her eyes closed, until at last she looked up at me.

"I've never cum so hard in my life," she whispered, as if prying ears were against every wall.

"Good," I replied, smiling -- I was smiling even harder internally. I looked down at her bared pussy, sodden from my tongue, and ran a finger between her lips. Elly whined.

"No more," she almost begged, and I took them away, returning them to my mouth. "I need a break."

"Alright," I conceded. "I love your pussy."

"Really?"

"Of course. Nice and shaved for me, I see."

"I always shave," she whispered -- even though I'd just had my face buried in it, she still moved her hands to cover herself. "I like it."

"Me too."

Slowly, I crawled up Elly's body and towards her face.

"Taste yourself," I whispered, kissing her. Elly held my head as she responded weakly, already so drained she couldn't quite match my energy, but she almost suckled on my tongue when I pressed it into her mouth.

"You're so good," she murmured when, at last, I pulled away.

"I wonder how good you are," I replied.

"I don't know," she said, quietly. "I've never..."

"No kidding?" I asked, rolling over to lie beside her. "I'm your first?"

"My first girl. I've been with two guys."

"Which do you prefer?" She gave me a look you could almost call poisonous.

"What do you think?" I offered a mock-shrug.

"Well, anyway, I wanna know what you're like," I said, as I unbuttoned my jeans and, along with my underwear, pulled them off, my legs stretched and feet pointing to the ceiling while Elly watched, transfixed. "And since you said to do whatever I want to you, here's what I'm gonna do -- I'm gonna sit on your face and you're gonna eat my pussy while I eat yours. And if you cum first, you'll get punished."

"Punished?" Elly stared at me. "What do you mean?"

"I'll decide then." I smiled, as I pulled my panties off my feet. "Now take off your clothes."

"Okay," she whispered, smiling too, as she kicked off her underwear before pulling off her shirt. Beneath, she wore the same plain white bra as yesterday -- it came away with what seemed like a touch of trepidation and, the moment it did, my mouth was around her nipple and she was gasping and whimpering once again. Even this turned out to be enough to bring her to another desperate orgasm.

Then, without a flicker of self-consciousness, I was climbing on top of Elly and burying my face back between her legs while pressing my pussy against hers. She purred as I wondered if she could see my asshole, and found surprise as I realised I hoped so, and then I felt her eager tongue exploring me and her inexperienced hands spreading my ass. I gasped in surprise, Elly's virgin tongue somehow feeling so much more experienced than it was, and tried to give as good as she got, even daring to bite at her pink clit. She wailed herself to another climax immediately -- in response, I sat up and pressed my ass on her face, hearing Elly whimper in protest beneath me.

"Told you you'd get punished," I said, shakily, her tongue deep inside me and not letting up. "So fucking eat my ass." She obeyed -- I felt her wet tongue penetrate me and an orgasm roared through my body as I squeezed my nipples painfully, my back arching, trying not to completely suffocate Elly as I sat on her face. This position had always felt a little bit silly to me -- but, watching Elly's feet shake as she came even without my touch, it was clearly worth it.

Quivering, I got off -- or, really, fell off -- Elly, and sat next to her, both of us breathing heavily.

"Well..." mumbled Elly, staring up at me. "I guess I like eating ass."

"Today's full of discoveries," I replied, grinning and leaning in to kiss her forehead. "You're still okay?"

"I'm perfect," she whispered.

"I told you."

"But I think I'd like a break, now. And then we can keep going. If you want?"

"How could I ever want anything else?" Slick sweat all over my body, I lay down next to her and, forsaking the blanket, we found warmth in each other. Our naked bodies tangled together, my hands stroking Elly's hair, we said nothing -- just listened to the wind outside.

"Can you imagine if anyone on the team heard us?" muttered Elly.

"We'd never hear the end of it," I replied. "Fuck 'em."

"I wouldn't mind if they knew, though," Elly added. "I mean..." She stopped.

"Go on?"

"Well, it's just..." She was clearly looking for the right words. "Does this mean we're dating, now?"

"That depends."

"On what?" I kissed the top of her head.

"On if you want to be."

"Yeah," she said, quietly. "Yeah, I do."

"Me, too," I replied.

A long time passed -- in the end, we didn't have sex again that night. The morning would be another matter -- but we did shower together before going to bed, more exhausted than we'd imagined being, both by our activities and the sudden shattering of tension. That shower alone could have been another story entirely -- how comfortable and strangely casual it felt, to be naked and exposed together, how Elly suddenly seemed so comfortable and at ease, even standing with her back to me and letting me wash her hair and occasionally slap her pretty peach of a bottom. I suppose there's a lot of things that make two people closer and sticking your tongue up their ass is definitely one of them.

Afterwards, still naked but freshly showered and in each other's arms beneath the covers, my fingers trailed along Elly's bare shoulder while we watched Swedish TV and tried to guess what they were talking about. Eventually, as an English-subtitled broadcast of The Grand Budapest Hotel came on, we fell silent. At last, I spoke.

"Who would've thought, huh?" I whispered.

"Not me," Elly replied. Slowly, and then all at once, she drifted to sleep against my chest, murmuring softly in her unconsciousness. For maybe an hour, maybe two, I stared at those closed blinds and saw through the little gaps that snow still fell. I couldn't believe I was here with Elly. I didn't want to sleep because there was no dream which could outdo this. But I did -- slowly and then all at once.

And now, three years later, we're married. Funny how these things work.

...

Thank you for reading - please do leave a comment if you can!