Slowly Moving On Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes still closed, I slowly crept over to where she was on the counter and got down on my knees. The hardwood kitchen floor was uncomfortable, but I wasn't feeling anything right now. She jumped as I grabbed her leg and kissed the inside of her right thigh right below the elastic of her stocking. I freed a hand to unbutton my shirt and soon that found the floor next to my jeans.

I continued to kiss up the leg until I got past the elastic top of her stocking and onto her pale inner thigh. I could feel the heat of her skin on my cheek and she readjusted, putting one foot on my shoulder and lewdly swinging the other leg wide open and over on the other side, resting the back of her knee on my other shoulder.

I kissed upwards and ever closer to her panty-covered, dripping pussy. I could smell her sex. It was stronger the closer I got and my excitement was getting to me. My cock was achingly hard now, needing relief soon. I stopped the slow trail of kisses.

"Noooooo!" She sat straight up. "Damn you, stop teasing me!"

"Whatever are you talking about?" I said mockingly as I leaned forward and kissed the wet spot, applying pressure to that sensitive area.

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

She collapsed back onto the counter as I started to lick her over the panties. Her legs were twitching at this point and her stockings were starting to have an effect on me as they rubbed against my shoulder and upper back. Stockings were not usually my thing but this was getting me even more worked up. I pushed my tongue hard, feeling her lips, then brought my teeth together, playfully biting her clit and resulting in a scream at the top of Jenn's lungs.

"You little bastard. You better stop teasing me and start fucking me right this very minute! Take these fucking things off! I need you!"

Jenn was possessed. I had been with her for years and I'd never heard her quite this excited. I took a deep breath and recomposed myself, trying to regain control of this. I wanted to take her so badly at this point, but I knew I could push her buttons a bit more so I continued to lick her over and over again. The taste of her arousal seeping through her panties was intoxicating.

She started talking and I couldn't understand a damn word she was saying, but she was begging for more.

I hooked my fingers under her waistband. "Is this what you want?" I pulled them down at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Yes, fuck yes!" she screamed.

I stood up, pushing her legs straight up, and pulled her panties all the way off. "Give it to me. I neeeeeed it! I need it right fucking now!"

She was as thirsty for it as I'd ever seen her, but she wouldn't keep quiet. I had a flash and acted on it. I crumpled her panties in my hand and stuffed them in her mouth.

"Open up and shut up! I'm running the show here, understand?" I barked.

She looked so fucking hot with her little white polka dot panties sticking out her mouth nodding yes slowly at me. I reached down and started to stroke her now exposed cunt.

"And if you continue to talk back to me, I'm going to do some very naughty things to you that you may not like." And with that I slipped a finger below her pussy and traced a ring around her tightly puckered asshole.

"I might just do very bad things to you anyway. Would you like that?" I continued to rub her asshole but brought my other hand down to play with her clit. This was her weakness and I knew it. I was going to make her cum right there as I increased the pressure and speed of my fingers.

"You like that, don't you? You don't want me to stop." She had closed her eyes.

"Look at me!" Her eyelids flashed wide open, looking directly at me.

"Tell me! Tell me you want me to stop and I will."

I had started to apply pressure with my finger on her asshole and was about a knuckle deep all while continuing to frig her clit. Jenn just stared at me. I started to pump my finger in and out of her ass now and kept my thumb on her clit while driving two fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

"You love this, don't you? Don't you?" She did not respond so I stopped. I pulled the panties out of her mouth and replaced them with the fingers that had just been inside her pussy.

"How do you taste?" She greedily sucked my fingers just as she had done in the back of the Uber.

"Look, you can't fucking get enough!"

I replaced the fingers with my mouth and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I grabbed the panties, picked her up off the counter and we stumbled into the bedroom.

She managed to get my boxers off after leaping off of me onto the bed. I grabbed her roughly and turned her ass up. "This is what you want isn't it? Tell me or you don't get it!"

"Nooooo. You know what I want," she purred suggestively.

Click! I had grabbed the camera on our way out. Click! Took another shot of her glistening pussy and ass up on the bed.

"No, I certainly do not. You're my little slut, aren't you? Tell me what you want and I may consider it!" I was forceful but not angry with those words.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me until I can't hold myself up. I want you to fuck me, and then I want you to cum on my stomach. Make a mess on me. Then I want you to tell me to clean it up. Force me, like you did in college. Fuck me right now!"

That all blew my mind. The cum on her stomach was something we did a ton when we were younger and would do some risky pull and pray sex. We came home really drunk one night and I made her clean all of that up, like I was in a porn or something. Jenn did it, but I didn't think she remembered and we never talked about it afterward.

That was all I could handle and I plowed into her without any pretense of being gentle. It felt so good, and she was dripping hot fire. I reached around to play with her clit as I continued to thrust deeply into her.

"You're my little whore, aren't you? Just fuck me and I'll let you do anything else to me. Isn't that right?" I kept pounding away without stopping the assault on her clit with my other hand for what seemed like hours.

All she could do was moan and twitch, and then she started shuddering. "Oh my god! Oh my god, don't stop. Please don't stooooop!"

She collapsed down from her knees to flat face down on the bed and I kept pounding. She'd had her release and mine was not far behind.

"Roll over! I'm going to cum. I'm going to give it to you just how you wanted it," I raggedly exclaimed.

I pulled out and she reflexively flipped onto her back. She was just in time, as I started to shoot thick ropes all over her tight abdomen. Just as I finished she leaned forward and took me into her mouth. I just about jumped through the roof and I pushed her softly back onto her back.

"Do it you little slut. Clean it up! Or were you just all talk?"

"Fuck you..." she said with an evil grin. She traced her hand down her chest to the puddles of cum on her very tight belly and crooked her finger to scoop a bit up and rapidly brought it to her mouth.

CLICK!

I had come to my senses and picked the Nikon back up. She repeated this a couple of times then rubbed her whole hand over her stomach making a mess of what was left. Click! She traced a finger around her lips and then did the unexpected. She slapped me in the face with her cum dirtied hand, grabbed the back of my neck, and came up to kiss me hard and deep before I knew what the hell was going on.

"I told you I'd get you. How do you taste?" she said with a wicked grin as she pulled away from the kiss.

*****

There is a phone ringing. It keeps ringing. All of a sudden I wake out of this dream in a cold sweat. What the hell? I had fallen asleep recounting this encounter with Jenn. I was awake and disoriented. The sun was going down. What time is it? What the hell was going on that I had this vivid dream from years ago? The phone rings one more time and stops. I roll and look over to the phone, seeing a missed call from Grant. Probably wondering where I am. Great...

12