Slowly Moving On Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was very forthcoming about the whole situation, uncomfortably forthcoming. She fucking told me she finds cute single residents, fellows, attendings, or whoever and sets up these rendezvous every once and a while, either planned or spontaneously. She went on to tell me that Josh knew and was fine with it. He did his own thing on the side occasionally, but gets off on hearing about his wife fucking other people. She asked about Grant and how we should be getting together with her and Josh sometime since I obviously enjoyed the show. I just stood there with my mouth wide open not knowing what to say." She continued to squirm in her chair as she polished off the last of her drink.

I was as much floored as I was worried now. Here I was in Justine's house without Grant and you could cut the arousal in the room with a knife. Was she setting a trap for me here? I had to get out of this before we were at a point of no return.

Despite that, I couldn't help myself to listen further.

"And then," she started back up.

"Wait there is an, 'and then?'" I asked trying to interject some humor into this.

"And then, she reached down under her scrubs into her panties! She pulled out two fingers glistening, with what I can only assume was a mixture of her and Kyle's earlier tryst, and sucked them clean! What? I mean she acted like it was a prize. Who the fuck does that? Do you know what she fucking said then?" She looked at me quizzically.

"She fucking said that she was going to make Josh take care of that mess for her when she got home before she'd let him fuck her! I was left standing there dumbfounded as she walked past me and out of the room. She said It just so matter of factly. Like what the fuck just happened?"

My dick was painfully straining against my shorts now. I couldn't stand if I had wanted to. My mind was racing in an aroused fog from this explicit tale.

"Uh-huh," was all I could manage to say.

She continued, "Now my head was spinning. Renee was gone and all I could think about her begging for Kyle to cum inside her. This was a couple of hours after you and I had talked about the ski house thing. I was just off somewhere else the rest of the shift, and thank god my patients were OK as I don't think I could have responded to anything emergent. I tried to avoid Renee for the rest of the shift, but she just kept looking and smiling at me. That's the worst but what was next was close."

I had to stop her at this point. "There's a next? Look J, this was quite the tale, and I'll be honest this whole thing is pretty fucked up, but I think I need to go home," I was able to say calmly as I started to sit up.

She took three steps towards where I was sitting in the nook of the kitchen, put her hand on my chest, and pushed me back down in my seat.

"Oh no, you don't! You've made it this far, and this is what's fucked up about her telling you that she'd been texting me!"

I looked up at her noticing that she was either very cold or pretty damn excited as her nipples might have well as been poking through her tight white shirt. She stepped over to the chair next to me and sat down. I was just about to say something when grabbed her phone off the table and started again.

"So, I'm not even home from work yet, and she starts texting me. I see it's her and I don't even look, but the texts just keep coming. Finally, I get home and all I want to do is get myself off again and pass out, but I looked at my phone."

"And?" I asked

"And what? You just wanted to go home a minute ago and now you're interested again?"

She wasn't even looking at me. She was doing something on her damn phone, but I did notice she was now even more flushed in the face and neck just as I had seen her the other night.

"And, I looked at my phone as saw this."

She pointed the iPhone screen at me sideways. It was a text from Renee with a picture of a well-manicured pussy with dark hair matted down and sticky with wet spots on the satin blue panties that a hand was holding open looking from above. I had to crane my neck to read the now sideways text:

"Feeling fresh this morning, how bout U."

"Oh my god. Is that Renee's dirty vag?"

I couldn't have been more shocked. I had expected a long drawn out apology, not cum soaked panties, and Renee's recently fucked pussy. A fresh feeling of heat came over my face as I was obviously blushing.

"Ha!" she said as she pulled it back and swiped down further and then returned it to my view again.

"Hit play," she commanded.

Like some kind of trance, I did as I was bidden and hit the play button. The video was a bit from the side and downward angle. You could see a large boob and dark nipple very close up, then as your eyes went down there was a belly button and... holy shit! There was a dude licking that same pussy as was in the earlier text.

You could hear her moaning for a couple of seconds until her voice broke the silence: "That's good honey. Yeah, lick that all up. I'm dirty, all filled up with that young doctor's cum. Be a good boy and lick it all up so you can fuck me?" I've watched porn that was less raunchy than this.

"Let me hear you," the voice said. "Justine wants to fucking hear you."

The dude had stopped licking "Oh, I'm going to clean you up, then fill you right back up, you whore." It was fucking Josh talking right at the phone.

"Oh, I heard, Justine. I heard you got a show last night and now you got to see this extra show. Well, it's your lucky day?"

His face shiny with his wife's excitement, and some other dude's cum, crawled up past the phone and drove his dick deep into Renee. She must have dropped it as all went black and the video ended.

"What the fuck?" I said as I looked over at Justine just as she finished her second drink in quite an extended pull.

"Did I just watch Josh lick the cum out of his wife, and then go to fuck her sloppy cunt? You gotta warn me about that shit! That's awful!"

That wasn't for me, thank you. I mean, hey, if it was mine and Jenn had told me to, I probably would, but this was a rando who had defiled his wife.

Justine had taken the phone back and was now watching the video again.

"That's so hot, I fucking hate her. This is almost Grant's exact fantasy, Matt. This seemed almost exactly ripped from his browser history. I broke down and told him the story and showed him the texts later that day. He was possessed, which was really, really good. And well, we may have recreated the scene a bit, but I felt awful afterward. I made him do things, bad things. Bad things that I just loved. Bad things that I hated loving," she said with a pang of sorrow as she looked down at the video of Josh liking the cum out of Renee and looked back at me. A wave of uneasiness came over me with what I thought that meant.

"Can we just stop there? It's one thing to tell me these things about Renee, it's quite another to hear you and Grant getting sucked into this!" The pun was certainly unintended.

"No, Matt," she leaned back into her chair, picked up the cool glass, and put it to her forehead.

"Is it hot in here? Wow."

My head was reeling, and I was realizing I was in a very bad spot. Justine was clearly aroused by watching Renee getting some stranger's cock, and then getting her husband to clean it up and fuck her. I was confused about my feelings here as, well, I saw Renee naked and fucked, but I wasn't really into the whole encouraged cheating thing. On top of it, it sounded like Justine and Grant used it as fuel to drive their own pursuits. Looking over at Justine she was red from the neck up and her nipples were pointing straight at me. Her legs were still tightly crossed and I think she was ever so slightly squirming to create a bit of friction below.

"There's more," she said in a low toned voice leaning forward towards me uncrossing her legs.

"No there isn't. I've seen and heard enough."

I pushed her hand with the phone in it back towards her. The touch of my hand on her was electric and took me by surprise.

"Look, this has gone far enough. It's late and I think I need to go." I grabbed my drink and gulped the last half down quickly.

"Just stay for two more minutes. I have one more thing to show you then you can go."

She bounded up out of the chair and practically ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I heard some rustling upstairs and in no time, I could hear her coming back down the stairs.

I was a little relieved that she was wearing the same scrubs and t-shirt, as I hadn't known quite what to expect. She had her MacBook in her hands with her. Justine sat back down where she had been sitting before, put the computer on the table, opened it, and clicked around a bit before swiveling the screen towards me.

What the fuck was this? A half-naked Jenn was on the screen in a very compromising position bent over my kitchen island. A position I had fucking put her in, and had personally taken the picture I was now staring at! All of a sudden, all these emotions were flooding through me.

All I could think of was how the hell did Justine get this picture from my computer?

12