Slowly Moving On Ch. 08

Story Info
Justine and Grant finally take the plunge with Matt?
4.7k words
4.31
9.4k
11

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: The Day After

Tossing and turning for hours after such a vivid memory, I eventually fell back asleep and slept late into the next morning. When I finally lumbered out of bed, I started some coffee and stepped in to survey my office. Did all that really happen? Sure enough, there were Justine's black panties on the floor with my cum stains on them, along with her sports bra that was wedged in the side of the chair cushion. I grabbed the camera and laptop and set them on the desk. After retrieving the USB cable from the desk drawer, I hooked up the two to download last night's pictures.

After they finished uploading, I flicked through them which brought the events of the prior night vividly back to me. My cock started to stir. It jumped when I got to the last few with Justine covered in cum and then one with her wearing Jenn's panties. I couldn't take this, and Amanda, on top of my dream last night. I needed a distraction.

I broke out of the daze and headed out for a run. I couldn't get yesterday's events out of my mind and I ended up really distracted, running for far longer than I had planned. By the time I was back to the house, I was physically and mentally exhausted. I hadn't had breakfast and it was well past noon.

Walking back in, my phone had been busy getting texts from Justine about lunch. I texted her back:

*Went for a long run- just back- b over in 15

I showered and headed over to Justine and Grant's house. I was relieved that Grant's car was in the driveway and he answered the door.

"You look beat," Grant said. "Did something keep you up late last night?" He was smiling. My god, for all he knew I had fucked his wife last night and he was joking about it.

"Something like that Grant." I smiled and walked in the door.

Justine was behind the island in the kitchen wearing a flowing green sundress which highlighted her assets nicely. Grant headed out the door to the grill that was smoking out on the patio.

"Working tonight, J?" I asked.

"Yep, I got called in. Someone is sick and they need help. You know me, I'm always down for extra hours. I can at least enjoy the day. Burgers should be just about done though," she said pointing to Grant and the patio.

"Uh, so did he get back this morning?" I asked.

"Home before 7:00, after the redeye. He woke me up and made me tell him about last night," she said rather sheepishly.

"Are, uh, things OK with you guys?"

"Absolutely!" she beamed. "He fucked me like an animal about a minute into the story. It was the best sex we've had since... well in over a year." A bit of sadness came over her with her thinking about Jenn. "Look he, I mean we, want to talk about this today. Talk about it together with you."

"Can we not do this right now? It's been a weird couple of weeks for me and this isn't going to make it any less weird."

"Look, Matt. Grant and I talked about this a lot this morning. In detail. Excruciating detail. I wanted to dive deeper into this whole thing. There's this itch that's there and it's slightly different in each of us, but I think it's something that we can all scratch together. I don't want to say anymore without him."

"Hey, J, I'll listen because you both have been there for me and I'm your friend. I won't make any 'scratching' promises though," I hesitated.

There was a minute or two of awkward silence as Justine readied the sides for the burgers and I just sat silently on a chair at the kitchen island.

I finally heard Grant yell, "Burgers are ready!" He sensed the awkwardness quickly as he entered the room.

He looked back and forth to both of us. "Okay, you two. Let's get this out of the way. I'm fine. I said it was fine last night and it's still fine today. We are both in this together and getting something out of this and it sounds like you did too," he said motioning to me. That was the understatement of the year.

Justine jumped in. "Matt, it's exciting, for both of us. I'm kinda hot just thinking about it all. Look at him," she said nodding towards Grant. "I bet he's hard just listening to all of this? Isn't that right?" She said with a wicked grin. Grant didn't move or say a thing.

She continued, "He gets off hearing about me, and I get off..." she looked embarrassed now, "I get off on you, and then on how crazy it makes him. But you want to know what the hottest part is?" She asked seductively, practically purring at me from across the island.

"Tell him," she said with newfound authority. She beckoned him with her finger to her side of the kitchen island.

The room was suddenly in slow motion as Grant walked to her side. Looking at him, she motioned her head and pointed towards me.

"I," he stammered. "I love the feeling of being out of control. It's this indescribable feeling, Matt. The feeling of looking over a cliff and having that sinking feeling, but lower, better," he trailed off.

I opened my mouth to speak and Justine shot me a look that I interpreted as: keep my mouth shut.

"Anything more to say?" she asked in a loving voice.

He was flushed obviously embarrassed about having to say any of this.

Justine stepped in, smiled, and kissed him lovingly on the mouth. "I love you. None of this changes that. I know this is hard. When you told me this morning, that had to be a thousand times harder. It's just Matt. He's still our friend no matter what. It's just me. I'm still your wife no matter what. If you don't say what you really feel, what you really want, you may never have another chance. I'm here with you at every turn. You loved and trusted me enough to share this and I'm, never ever, going to break that trust," she said tearing up.

I wasn't quite sure what this was all about, but it was a beautiful display of love and trust from these two. It put me in a different place thinking back, not all that long ago, about Grant first asking me to fuck Justine. This was entirely something else. I spent too much time worrying about what was good for them when they were trying to tell me what was good for them all along.

"Grant, I was never more attracted to you both physically and mentally than I was this morning. I'm in this with you, for you, for me, and for us. Say it," she said fighting back tears. They embraced tenderly as I stood beside quietly.

Justine stepped back and let out a giant breath. She looked at Grant then glanced at me. I again opened my mouth to speak but got the same look from Justine, telling me to keep quiet.

Grant finally broke the silence, "I get off on the jealousy, the humiliation of her releasing her inner slut in front of me. Something I can't bring out of her. I get off on the embarrassing things she pushes me to do, the things she wants to do, and wants me to see," he said looking at the floor.

"It makes her happy, Matt. It makes her satisfied, deeply. That makes me happy, and it makes me hot. So, fucking hot. It's so hot to know that by doing this, I'm providing for her every need."

Justine closed the distance between them and yanked his gym shorts to the floor revealing Grant in a pair of pink frilly boy shorts that in no way fit him. This cock was straining against the lacy fabric. Holy shit...

Justine raked her fingernails over his bulge looking into his eyes and said, "Do you like wearing these?"

He whispered, "Yes."

"Why do you like wearing these?"

"They keep me hard all day thinking about you."

"What about me are you thinking about?" She asked as she reached under the panties and started blatantly stroking his cock.

"I'm thinking about you fucking Matt," he struggled to say as she picked up the pace of her stroking.

"And?" She asked.

"And dreaming of fucking your sloppy pussy afterward. Wearing your cum soaked panties all day after we fuck. Having you fuck me later with your dildo while I wear those panties," he said sheepishly.

I had this sudden thought, asking myself if all of this was fucking real. I was conflicted, to say the least, but even I was hard listening to Grant confess to all of his secret desires. I looked at Justine standing in front of him, oozing power and confidence while still maintaining the loving touch she so passionately revealed earlier. She hadn't let up stroking Grant's dick and he started to softly moan.

"You don't get to cum yet. You're not finished talking are you?" She demanded of him.

"No," he squeaked and she squeezed his cock suddenly. "I want to watch him take you. I want you to describe every detail to me as he does. I want the truth from you always in those moments. I want him," he pointed at me, "to push me. To push my limits. To push your limits. I want him to use you, to use us for his pleasure. I want you both to make me do bad things."

"I think that's enough for now, honey," she smiled and drastically slowed her stroking.

"That was very good. What about rules? You told me this morning you wanted rules to establish what you don't want."

"I don't want pain, pain play, or marks on my body," he looked up at her intently, "or yours. No one marks or hurts you in any way. You cannot have any type of sex, insertion of any kind, in any part of you without me there, or my consent prior. The text last night was perfect, and thank you, Matt, for being so considerate. It was the last piece that let me open up to her today."

Justine beamed at me uncomfortably, then knelt in front of him pulling his cock out and started to tease the tip with her tongue.

She looked up at him and flatly said, "No one told you to stop, and remember, no one told you to cum."

He was just about to talk when Justine took half his cock into her mouth.

"Uhhh," he stammered. "No filth. Cum play is fine and frankly encouraged. Leave the other bodily fluids out of it." He was having a hard time concentrating on his words as Justine continued to suck his cock.

"Anything else, honey?" She asked after she came up for air. "You can cum, but once you do, no more rules. Got it?" He nodded and she went back to work with her mouth.

"We all have a conversation if either of you want to bring in someone else to this arrangement. Ahhhh, " he was really fighting it now.

It was quite the sight with the pink panties around his knees and Justine absolutely going to town with her mouth on his cock and her hands now working his balls. I watched Justine work with rapt attention while getting harder by the minute.

"Mmmph, two more. First, I want copies of any pics you take, Matt. Take whatever she lets you. I know it's your thing and god knows J is into it, but I want copies of any media: pics, movies, vids, whatever. That includes last night. Lastly," he paused and started to tremble. Justine was working him with wild abandon now trying to get him to cum in earnest.

"Lastly, we have a safe word. Any of us can say it, anytime. It could be in-person, text, call, telegram, or whatever. Once it's said everything stops. Noooo quesssss..."

Justine sensed the end was near and jumped off his cock and yanked the pink boy shorts back on him as he had just started to cum. The first pulse was just as the lacy fabric slid over his cock and he splattered upward onto his belly. The rest were contained within the panties, oozing lewdly in the front. Wow...

She stood up and looked at him in the eyes, "Don't get used to finishing before he does," she said pointing to me. "Or before I do. That was a reward since you have been so good today with all of this. Did you have any other guidelines? This might be the only time you get to control this from here on out."

"No," he exhaustedly uttered.

"Last chance," she looked at him and he shook his head no.

She smirked and rubbed the outline of his cock in the panties making him uncontrollably twitch. She brought the hand up and presented it to his mouth. He licked it clean without question or command.

"So we are clear-"

I interrupted, "Hey, you know I'm right here right. Maybe you guys work this out and get back to me?" I started to stand up.

"Sit the fuck back down and shut up, Matt. Grant is fucking gifting me to you. I'm gifting me to you, so sit the fuck down and listen. We just shared one of the most intimate moments of our life together with you, so have some fucking respect for the moment, Matt." She stared me down angrily until I sat back down.

"Very nice," she said now turning her attention back to Grant.

"As I was saying, just so we are clear. The rules are: I don't have sex of any kind without you being there or informed ahead of time." He nodded affirmatively.

"No pain, no marks," she raised her eyebrow at him. "Playful spanking allowed?"

"Absolutely, but I don't want to see you with an ounce of pain because of it. This is a hard stop for me," Grant said emphatically.

His meek voice was all of a sudden quite powerful. Quite the juxtaposition from him standing in a t-shirt and pink panties soaked his own cum. The love between them was obvious with him not being able to take the thought or sight of her in pain.

Justine nodded affirmatively and continued, "All the dirty pics and movies he takes of me, you get. If Matt, or I want to add another person to this arrangement, we all have to agree on it." Again he nodded his approval.

"There is a safe word that all three of us at any time can use for any reason. It's going to be porcupine. Say, text it, or whatever and everything stops without question. So outside of this, you are completely willing to explore. Is this correct Grant?"

"Yes, Justine."

Justine took a big breath and slowly exhaled. I'm not sure if it was the gravity of the moment or if she was just horny, but she moved the conversation forward again.

"I'm going to tell Matt what I want now. I want you to hear it all too. Ready?" She asked staring into Grant's eyes.

"Yes."

"I want Matt," she said emphatically. "He's going to take me in whatever way he wants, whenever he wants. You are going to watch as he takes me. He's going to take me when you are away on your trips. He's going to take me while you're home and you aren't going to be able to watch us whenever I feel like it. He's going to make me do all the naughty things you want me to do for him, for us." She was looking intently at him now.

"When I'm with him, he's in charge of both of us and I'm in charge of you...always." That last word was said with particular emphasis.

"Each time he's done with me, you are to take me back and I'm going to tell you all the bad things I've done, even if you were right there with us. I'm going to describe everything to you in detail, and you are to follow my instructions as I do so. Do you understand this?" She asked him. He once again nodded yes.

"I am fully committed to getting you the jealousy and humiliation you so desperately crave. I'm also committed to being sexually fulfilled in every way I so desire." She shifted her gaze intently to me. "This is as much for me as it is for him. There's something in it for everyone, Matt."

"You want to know how it really went this morning?" Her eyes were locked onto mine. "Oh, he fucked the living daylights out of me this morning when he got home. I still was wearing Jenn's panties, stained with your cum as he fucked me. I whispered in his ear how you stuffed those panties in my mouth and how you came all over me last night as he continued to fuck me like an animal. He came all over me and you know what I did? I made him take the panties off and clean me up with them. Then I stuffed them in his mouth." She was now looking at me and trying to get me to say something.

"Then we talked. We talked a lot. Grant told me his deepest, darkest desires and fantasies. The really dark ones, Matt. Way more than what we shared with you today. Why do you think he's standing here in my favorite panties?" She pointed at him.

"You know what?" She asked me. "I haven't felt more alive in a long time. We are asking you to be a part of this, Matt."

My mind was spinning and I felt like I needed to control myself to be able to walk the tightrope of saying the right thing at this moment. My throbbing hard-on was making thinking difficult.

"This is what you both want?" I asked directly looking at him first. He slowly nodded yes. I shifted my gaze to Justine and she did the same.

I grabbed a burger and nonchalantly started to dress it with the condiments on the island.

"I am completely willing to concede that this might be the best thing for you both. I'd also be lying if I said that this hasn't piqued my interest. Selfishly, I worry about what all of this does to me in the long run."

"Fortunately or unfortunately, the genie is out of the bottle now and I don't see a way of going back to our normal boring lives. You guys are going to have to give me some time."

I picked the burger up off the paper plate and took a bite. I realized I hadn't had breakfast and was starving after the run. Grant and Justine shared a look and neither of them knew what to say for a while. They both nervously started to eat as well. It was especially funny watching Grant eat in those pink cum soaked panties.

It was Justine that broke the silence at the end of the now very uncomfortable lunch. "Grant, could you go upstairs and wait for me on our bed? I'm going to talk to Matt."

"Wait," she stopped him suddenly. "Do I have your permission for anything that may happen down here? I don't want to break your rules on the first day."

Fuck, Justine was really pushing this now. I wondered how far I could push her back without jumping off the cliff with her.

"Yes, you have my consent to whatever you both desire," he said meekly and glanced down.

"Thank you, Grant, you can go now," she said as she waved her hand towards the stairs.

He turned, looked at me without a discernible expression, and headed up the stairs.

We heard the door upstairs close. Justine turned to me and spoke, "That was a lot, and you didn't even get the half of it. Matt, Grant, and I have talked about this for a long time. I wasn't ready yet until today. Last night was bursting the damn for me, and it all came out this morning when Grant got home. I don't think he's even slept in over a day. Fuck, I just sucked him off in front of you with him wearing my underwear."

"Yeah, I noticed that," I said flatly.

She flashed me a soft smile and tried to gauge my reaction.

"Oh, don't lie to me and tell me you weren't rock hard the whole fucking time."

I remained silent, but she kept going, "It's the power over him. It's thrilling, scary, and blazing hot all at the same time. It's intoxicating and you know what? He doesn't know it yet, but I bet I love it more than he does. It started out as an act out there. As a show, but I got swept up in a wave of... I have no idea what it was a wave of, but it was awesome." She paused to study me, and then she flashed in anger.

"Fucking spill it, Matt! You don't get to see our raw selves and not say anything. I need to hear what you think and I don't care if it's a no. You owe us that at this point."

"I don't know where to start, J." I paused and put my head in my hands and rubbed my face. "You're right, I'm sorry. I just don't know what's right, you know? It sounds like it's right for you, but I don't know about me."

I stood up and started to pace in their kitchen. Justine looked worried and more unsure about herself than I had seen in a long time. The need to be a good friend, a good human, finally won out.

"Here it is, J. I'll put my cards on the table like you both did for me." I purposely didn't look at her and continued pacing.

"I want to call Grant down here, bend you over that island, and fuck you until you scream my name," I said flatly.

"I'd sit him right next to you on the floor, putting his back against the island watching us. I'd tell him that I'd wanted to fuck you since I met you. I'd tell him that because of him I would never stop fucking you now. Then I'd thank him for giving you to me and spank your ass. I'd make you thank him too. Then, I'd make you describe how I made you feel as I fucked you into oblivion."

12