Slowly Moving On Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped pacing and stared at her. Her breaths were short as she was frozen in place hanging on every word.

"I'd reach around you and play with your clit until you turn into a quivering mess as you came with my cock deep inside you. And when you think it's over, I'd fuck you twice as hard and as fast as I had done before until I filled you full of my cum."

"Is that what you want to hear?" I asked in a monotone voice. "Is it?"

"Yes," she whispered and started moving towards me.

"Stop," she froze in her tracks. "There's more. Then I'd tell him to get on his knees behind you eat your pussy until you came again, and tell him that if you didn't cum, I wouldn't agree to any of this."

She was flushed in the face, neck, and chest down to where her green dress started. She was barely breathing. Her big brown eyes were staring at me, begging me to follow through on what I had just said.

"Well, we're not doing that today. Trust me, I'd fucking love to and I wove that little tale to hold you over for just a bit."

"I think I'm going to dive into this with the both of you, but I've got some other things going on. Other things that came out in therapy this week. I have to work all that out and I have to work this out as well. I need a little bit more time," I said tiredly.

"Would you be willing to wait for me, Justine? Just a little while?" I gently asked.

"Yes! I'll fucking wait another year if I have to. Waiting will just prolong the anticipation with him, but I know how to work that," she said with a smile bigger than I'd seen in a very long time.

"Well, I've got a little homework for you both," I smiled. "I guess I have to get used to calling the shots."

"Easy there tiger. Let's not let this go to your head. I actually have one rule, between you and me that I want to get straight."

"Go ahead."

"You need to keep the sex and friendship separate. When we are together sexually or setting up being together, you need to be the bad guy for both Grant and I. We both need and want that. When that ends, you need to be regular old Matt. The guy that we love. If you mix them up, this doesn't work. If it's too hard, we'll just stop and that's okay. I can't lose you as a friend, but I can't pass up being your dirty lover. Got it?"

"All I can do is try, J. Call him back down, I have to head home soon."

"Are you sure you don't want me to take care of that for you?" She asked pointing to my bulging shorts.

"Grant!" I yelled tabling that particular issue. "Get down here and put on some fucking shorts before you do."

I looked at Justine, "Is that the right tone for him in this?"

"Oh yeah," she retorted. "He wants much worse, but just ease into it. I think we probably all need that."

Grant rumbled down the stairs and looked confused at the two of us standing on opposite sides of the island.

"Grant, I'm giving your offer some consideration, but I'm going to need some proof that you two are truly committed to this." He nodded as I continued, "First thing, Justine is going to describe in detail what I just told her I would have done to her just now, and you are going to lick her pussy like your life depends on it while she does. I'm sure she needs it right now since you're the only one in this room that has gotten off. Justine was right, that is never happening again if I accept this, so I hoped you fucking enjoyed it."

"You don't get off until Justine or I give you permission now. To get permission you need to text me a dirty pic of your wife, and what you'd like to see me do to her in that particular picture. Then, and only then, can she decide to let you cum. You need to do this daily until we come back together again on this. Until then, she can jerk you off or you can jerk yourself off with permission, but that pussy is off limits to you." I pointed at Justine.

"Justine, since your husband wants so much to be humiliated, you are going to take humiliating pics of him and send one to me every time you want to get off. Same rules apply, you can get yourself off, or have him get you off however you'd like but no dick allowed."

They both stood there with shock in their faces. "Do you both fucking understand me?" I raised my voice slightly.

"Yes!" They both snapped almost simultaneously.

"Thank you both so much for lunch. You've given me a lot to think about. Now get to work on your first task."

With that, I turned and walked out the front door into the blazing heat of the afternoon not knowing what the fuck I was going to do about any of this.

12