Slowly Moving On Ch. 10

Story Info
Amanda's threesome video ends with an unexpected twist.
6.6k words
4.43
9.1k
9

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been tasked to watch a video of my therapist having sex with her dead husband and a random stranger they'd met in a bar. If that wasn't enough, I'd been told to watch it with my dead wife's best friend, who along with the help of her husband, has been trying to get me to fuck her for the last two weeks. To say this has been an eventful twenty-four hours would be a massive understatement.

Everything was running through my head on the drive away from Amanda's office. Today had been a whirlwind of unreleased tension. I replayed the last ten hours in my head, and still could not make any sense of it. The only thing that was making sense at the moment was my primal need to release all of this tension within me. I unlocked my phone and called Justine as I was driving.

"Hey you," she mockingly answered. "Called to check in on our progress? I hadn't expected to hear from you so soon. I thought you needed some time?"

"Hi, J. Look, a lot of shit went down in therapy today and I need to talk to you both as friends. None of this, whatever the fuck we were doing earlier today. I'm driving home now. Can I text you when I get home and we can meet at my place? Please?" I pleaded.

"Uh, that's good. I'm, uh, sorry, Matt. We're always here for you," she said in a conciliatory tone.

"Great J. I'll be there in twenty minutes. Thanks," and I hung up the phone not waiting for a reply. I hadn't meant to be curt, but I didn't want the questions that were inevitably coming next. I also didn't want the bullshit sexcapades right off the bat when they showed up at my door. I figured I'd save that until later.

I spent the rest of the drive silently trying to convince myself that I was about to manipulate this situation for everyone's good and not just mine. I wasn't very successful at that.

*****

Justine and Grant had showed up to my house five minutes after I had gotten home and texted. I wanted the conversation to be on my turf, so to speak. This made getting rid of Grant easier if we got to the point of watching what was on the flash drive.

We eventually all settled into the living room after Justine had raided the liquor cabinet and made us all stiff vodka tonics.

I took a sip of the drink and started in, "I don't know exactly where to start. The short of it is that I found someone. Someone, I think I feel something for. Someone that knows exactly where I'm coming from."

Justine quickly cut in, "I'm sorry, Matt. All of this with Grant and I, it's getting in the way of that, isn't it? We got caught up in this thing, and it doesn't leave you room for something real with someone else."

"Yes, and no, and I don't really know. It's fucking complicated, but I think we can have it all. Let me explain."

I spent the next few minutes explaining my situation with Amanda. When I got to the part about busting in on her masturbating, I conveniently left out the detail that she had set me up to see that. There were a lot of questions from both Grant and Justine. I felt bad leaving them in the dark about the setup and the story that Amanda had told me about her and Dan. The sad reality was, I was weaving the story to create the outcome I wanted with Justine and Grant.

As I wound down the story and finished my drink I went in for the clincher, "Amanda knows about all of this. She's listened to me the last few weeks talking about the both of you. She took a risk and committed malpractice to try to be with me. From what she told me, she and her husband had similar experiences to what you want. She wants to be a part of it and she essentially told me that much," I said as I surveyed the room for a reaction. Both Justine and Grant were hanging on every word.

"I've known you both for a long time. I trust both of you more than anyone else I have in my world right now. I'm willing to have this adventure with the both of you, but she's got to be an option to go along for the ride. I need the emotional piece to all this, it can't just all be kinky sex or I'm afraid I'll end up alone and empty."

Looking up at the two of them sitting on my couch, they tentatively looked at each other. Then Grant broke the silence, "I understand, Matt. I think I speak for both Justine and me when I say that we want you to be happy. Nothing will replace Jenn, but moving on, especially with someone that understands your pain is important. We can put this thing on hold or even on the shelf until you sort things out with her."

Justine jumped in, "I want the best for you, Matt," she stammered. "We," she turned to look at Grant, "want the best for you. We'd be happy to go forward however you want us to."

Their dedication to me was touching. They had bared it all to me earlier in the day, and now they were willing to set it all aside to do whatever was best for me. Hell, I didn't know what the best was for me right now. I did know that I wanted to explore it with all three of them. I still struggled with the thought that I had manipulated the situation to get Justine and Grant to this point, but I pushed on anyway.

"That means a lot to me, from both of you," I stood up from my chair and walked to the couch to get and came in for an awkward bro-hug with Grant. Justine stood up and hugged me close.

"Now that all this is kind of settled, I agree to all of your rules you set forth earlier today."

Grant and Justine looked at each other confused.

"Yeah, I know. I'm all over the fucking place right now, but I've been fucking teased over and over today and now it's about fucking me, literally. Grant, this is your last chance. I'm going to give you and Justine what you want, tonight. You can still-"

"Nope," Grant interrupted. "Matt, I keep telling you I want this," he looked meekly to his wife, "and she wants this. Please?"

"Please what, Grant? Spell it out." I flatly uttered.

"I want you to make her happy. Please her however she wants. I don't want you to hold back, with her or with me."

The struggle within me was rapidly dissipating. I was giving them what they wanted. Grant had just so eagerly rolled over and practically begged me. I gave him every out. My animal desires were in full control now and I couldn't help myself.

"Justine, what do you want? Grant wants you to make you happy and have me please you however you like. What do you really want? What's going to please you?"

"I fucking want it all, Matt. I want that goldilocks cock in me right fucking now," she begged wantonly.

"Alright Grant," I said quickly switching my tone, "I'm going to do unspeakably naughty things to your wife tonight. Now go on and give your wife a kiss and tell each other whatever you need to before I show you what a mistake you have made."

Grant tentatively leaned over to kiss Justine. She responded by giving him a passionate kiss but broke it off quickly. Justine looked him straight into the eyes.

"You sure?" She asked and he shook his head slowly, but affirmatively.

"I love you," he replied and they kissed again.

What came next caught me completely off guard, "Hold out your hand," Justine demanded.

Grant did so without hesitation, like he knew what was coming next. Justine looked at her wedding ring on her left ring finger and hesitated. You could see the struggle within her at that very moment. The pause was brief and the fleeting struggle was replaced with a mischievous smile as she pulled off her ring and placed it gently into Grant's hand.

As she folded his hand around the ring she glanced at me as she must have recognized my confused state and spoke, "This was part of our deal. I'm not his when he has this ring. When I come back to him, I have to confess all that I've done. I tell him all the sordid details and then I have to ask him to take me back."

It seemed a bit extreme to me, but they seemed to have worked it out already. I wasn't going to argue the point and just the spectacle was making me hard. Let's face it, after the day I'd had, just my dick brushing up against my boxers was torture. I decided to push the envelope and give Grant what I thought he had asked me for.

"Come here, Grant," I sternly commanded and he dutifully trudged over towards me meekly. "You need to ask me."

He looks bewildered and then shot a glance at Justine, then back towards me.

"Huh?" he muttered.

"Grant you need to ask me, nicely, to please your wife." There was no physical or verbal response for a few seconds. "NOW, damn it! This is not a fucking joke. This is exactly what you wanted, and you are going to get that and more," I barked pointing to Justine with my index finger.

"Look at her. She just gave you your fucking ring back. She just told you that you weren't enough, that she needed more."

I paused and surpassed an inner smirk. Here I was putting on a show for them and it was working. Grant was becoming red in the face, and if I had to guess, he was probably rock hard. This was having a similar effect on me. The power and control was making me painfully aroused. I realized what Justine had said about this being intoxicating. Fleetingly, I was concerned about this getting addictive.

Before he had a chance to process his new position between us, I continued, "She needs more than you, and now you have to pull up whatever balls you have left and ask me to give her what she fucking needs."

He stammered, "I, uh, I need...". I gave him an exasperated look and twirled my finger impatiently, motioning him to speed it up. Grant mustered what strength he had left and continued, "Do it. Give her all the carnal pleasure she needs." There was an ounce of determination in his last words.

There was a pregnant pause as if he wanted to say more, so I delayed jumping back in.

"She's yours until she decides it's time to come back to me." There was no determination now. I thought Grant was going to make a stand. I thought I was going to have to put him in his place, which would have been very difficult for me to do, but he just did it himself. Alas, he turned back into the meek husband that had told me all of these things earlier in the day. He finally fully gave in to his dark inner desires and the final string holding him back had finally been cut.

"Thank you. I will take extremely good care of Justine while you are gone."

The puzzlement in his eyes returned. He hadn't realized he wasn't going to be a part of this tonight.

"Oh, that's right. I think the first time should be special between her and I. Don't you? You had no problem thinking I was going to fuck her last night with you away. Why should tonight be different? Now go home, put on your favorite panties, and think about all the things I'm going to be doing to her."

He looked at Justine for some relief, some intervention into his predicament. None was coming, in fact, she mocked him, "You took my ring. That's your consent. You don't have a say in any of this now until I ask for it back. That was our deal. This is what you wanted, so I guess it's time for you to go." Justine blew him the most sarcastic of kisses.

"Don't worry. I'll come back to you fucked, used, exhausted, dirty, and probably dripping with his cum. I'll tell you everything, and you know what? You'll beg to take me back," she smiled wickedly.

"I'll see you in the morning... maybe."

Grant slumped, body language relaying his defeat and started trudging towards the door. There was one more line for me to deliver in this Shakespearian comedy though.

"And Grant, don't fucking touch yourself when you leave. That's my one rule with you."

Justine flashed emotion and lashed out, "How long are we going to keep talking about this? Huh?"

He walked down the hallway and opened the door as I called out, "Enjoy the rest of our night, Grant. We sure as hell plan too."

The door closed behind him and I returned my focus to Justine. I could see the anticipation dripping from her, but she'd have to wait. While I thought my instincts with Grant were good, I didn't have a good read on Justine. I planned on rectifying that before proceeding.

"I'm committed to making this work for you, for both of you," I told her sweetly. "I think Grant got exactly what he was looking for, don't you think?"

She flashed a wry grin, "That and more. I don't know where that came from, Matt. Tonight, this morning, both were perfect. I'm sure it took him forever to walk on with the massive hard-on he had." She closed the distance between us, but I deftly led her to the living room couch as I grabbed my MacBook from the coffee table and joined her.

"We are going to start this with honesty, with me being fully honest to you. I left out part of the story with Amanda. A very important part." I fished into the pocket of my shorts retrieving the flash drive Amanda had given me and plugged it into the laptop and grabbed the remote to turn on the television in front of us that was Bluetooth linked to my laptop.

"Amanda wanted us to watch this together. The story that I told you, with her in the hotel. This has something to do with the end of that night. She told me to watch it with you, and without Grant."

Justine smiled and looked intrigued but annoyed and said, "We just went through all of that with him and we're going to watch something on a thumb drive? Matt, if I haven't leaked through my panties at this point, I'd be shocked. I've waited a long time for this. You can't tell me you haven't waited long enough for this either. I fucking need you now."

There was so much lust and emotion in her voice. I didn't have the heart to tell her that she wasn't going to get the fucking she so deserved and desired again tonight. We'd have to cross that bridge after looking at whatever the hell was on this.

"Do this for me, Justine. It's just a thumb drive, whatever is on it, it shouldn't take long. We already waited this long."

She sighed and relented as I opened the drive on the computer. It only contained two files. The first was small named 'play this first' and the second file looked quite large and compressed named 'Copley Hotel With Evie.' I started uncompressing the second and looked at Justine, "Ready for whatever the hell this is?"

She nodded and I clicked open the first file.

On the television, there was Amanda sitting at her office desk. She was wearing the same black dress and the same silver chain with her husband's wedding ring dangling at her chest. I quickly realized that this video was made earlier today.

As the video began, she started to speak:

"Hello, Matt, and hello, Justine. The other file on this hard drive contains the recording from our hotel room after meeting Evie in the bar. Matt can fill you in on that story before you watch it if he hasn't already. We were just exhibitionists before this night. Taping our hotel sex was part of that. We'd never done anything with anyone else. This night changed everything for us and is still with me to this day."

"This demonstrates how careful you need to be when entering into a situation such as the one you are barreling into. I wished Dan and I had thought this through more before this happened, because I ended up getting hurt. It changed me and molded what we became as a couple. What I ultimately am today. Some of it for the worse, and some of it for the better."

"Justine, I don't know you, but I do know what both you and especially Grant is about to go through. What else I know is that Matt cares for the both of you very much and truly wants the best for the both of you. I've come to care for the both of you through what he has always shared with me. Matt, I think I'm about to make it very clear to you how much I care for you and have risked personally for you."

"I ask you to watch the next video paying special attention to me towards the end. This is exactly why the both of you can't do this without Grant the first time, and why I want to be there to help him, to help all three of you. I think we all can have a very interesting and fulfilling time together. Me with Matt, and you Justine with all of us. Think of it as helping all of us move on from the wounds life has inflicted on us all. Without each other's help, we are all likely to just wreak even more emotional damage upon each other and ourselves."

"What the two of you do from here is ultimately your choice. I watched this for the first time in a very long time earlier this week and the desire it stoked in me was extraordinarily difficult to relieve. I have no doubt that it will do the same to both of you. Please think of Grant as you watch this, and more importantly, after watching it. I'm sure the two of you can come up with an alternative and creative way to relieve your pent up desires, like you did in Matt's office Friday."

"Justine, please take care of Matt's needs tonight. Unless something went entirely wrong after I made this, poor Matt has been pent up all day watching you two earlier, then listening to me. I'm sure future me teased him terribly on top of it. Matt needs your help tonight Justine. Please give it to him, but save your ultimate gift to share with Grant and I."

"Matt, you've helped me heal more than you could ever know and I feel a connection to you stronger than I have for anyone outside of Dan in my life. Please consider letting me be a part of your life. Show me your great restraint and your admirable instincts once again, for Grant and Justine."

The screen went blank. The video had ended.

Justine looked and me and sighed, "That's a lot to take in. She's sweet and she cares about you, Matt. That's plain as day. Maybe she's right..."

I didn't wait for her to finish and leaned over to her, caressing the back of her neck with my hand, and passionately kissed her. There was reluctance at first, but that vanished into a wave of intensity. I pulled back slightly and touched my forehead to hers.

I softly spoke, "Of course she's fucking right. Justine, you need to trust me tonight. I don't think I've led you astray throughout this entire strange journey of the last two weeks, right? Trust me?"

She leaned back into me and kissed me again releasing into an embrace. She moved her mouth near my ear, and whispered, "Yes."

We righted ourselves on the couch and I clicked on the newly decompressed file, a fifteen-minute video, and it started to play on the screen.

****

The hotel room was in full view with the large bed with a fluffy white comforter and a red accent throw blanket was nicely laid at the foot of the bed. You could see a small hallway that led to the room door and what I assumed was bathroom leading off of the hallway. Dan was moving a blue upholstered chair at the corner of the foot of the bed farthest from the camera just before the hall started. Evie was standing off to the side watching Dan and a well dressed Amanda appeared on the screen briefly walking from behind the camera and walked through the shot heading towards the bathroom. She walked by Dan, who had now settled the chair and was starting to undo his tie.

"Leave that on for me," she smiled pointing to his tie. "Give me a minute to get myself ready," Amanda throatily whispered. She snatched her panties from Dan's breast pocket of his coat and then disappeared out of the shot and into the bathroom while shooting an interesting glance at Evie on the way by her.

Dan motioned with the palm of his hand towards the blue chair. Evie walked to the chair and removed her gray blazer revealing a silk type white shirt below.

"Mind if I get comfortable?" Evie asked.

"Not at all. Make yourself at home," Dan answered.

Evie proceeded to unbutton the top two buttons of her shirt as she sat down in the chair. It was at this point, Amanda reappeared from the bathroom. Both Dan and Evie turned to look at her incredible figure tastefully covered in the lingerie that was hidden under her black dress.

Her strawberry blond hair was down to just below her shoulders and framed her face. She had a black bustier on that her C-cup breasts were practically spilling out of. The black bustier was a stark contrast to her fair alabaster skin as it's sheer material in the front dove down to a half oval opening of skin just above her panties. The satin sides of the bustier met each end of the half ovals which led to the black garter straps. Her sheer black panties with a darker opaque black gusset resided under these straps. You could see her triangle of bush through the sheer, but the naughtier bits were hidden. She was a vision and she knew it. Her black stockings encased the rest of her legs and you could see the hint of the Cuban heels of the stockings at her shoeless feet.

12