Slowly Moving On Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sauntered over to Dan who was standing at the end of the bed in front of Evie. Amanda popped up on her tiptoes, nicely showcasing her fit legs, and pecked Dan on the lips, then came back down and turned to Evie.

She looked at Evie and spoke, "Just so we are clear, you sit there and watch, then at the end he finishes on you?"

"Yes, Mandy. I sit here and watch and finish him however I want in at the end. I believe you said two minutes? I don't think we actually need to set a timer do we?" Evie smirked.

"I suppose not," retorted Amanda.

"Mind if I enjoy myself sitting here watching?"

"Not at all," Dan quipped before Amanda had the chance. "We wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable now, would we? Just remember, as we explained, it's all being taped." he said looking at Amanda now as he pointed to the camera. Evie nodded in agreement.

It was like someone had fired a starting gun and both Amanda's and Dan's pent up desires were now unbound. Amanda embraced Dan and pulled him in for a passionate kiss as she fondled him through his pants suit. She kissed his neck as she ground her pelvis into his as to add even more heat to the already white-hot fire. This went on for a minute or so and Amanda grabbed dan's loosened tie and led him directly in front of Evie at the foot of the bed. She pushed Dan to sit on the edge of the bed. She bent over, pushing her ass back uncomfortably close to Evie sitting directly behind her and started to undo the belt buckle of his pants with one hand and with the other she was rubbing the outline of his hidden cock. Eventually, the belt and fly of the pants were undone which freed Dan's ample cock which flopped up within sight of the camera for the first time.

Amanda grabbed his cock and started to slowly stroke it while she turned her head to look behind her towards Evie.

"Help a girl out please?" She lustily asked. "Could you take the clasps off of my stockings? You see, my hands are full," she said as she moved slightly to the side to improve Evie's view of her hand stroking Dan's dick.

Evie grinned widely and scooted forward to the edge of her chair and started to undo Amanda's garter. Amanda smiled back at her and then looked forward into Dan's eyes.

"You always have such trouble with those," she purred as she continued to stroke, "I thought I'd save you the trouble. She doesn't seem to mind." All he could do was respond in a smile at her working the scene.

Amanda continued stroking and at one point, Dan thrust his head back and looked towards the ceiling. Evie finished undoing the garter straps.

"Anything else you need help with Mandy? Maybe you could use a hand up there?" Evie said with a wry smile.

"Your place is in that chair now," Amanda replied not even turning back to look at her. She was smiling into Dan's eyes as she had said it.

As Evie sat, Amanda lowered herself to her knees between his legs. She started first by kissing the tip of his cock then licking it up and down before she finally took it into her mouth. She desperately worked his cock in and out of her mouth while using her had to stroke the base. Dan started to feebly moan. Amanda dove her free hand between her legs and gave her pussy some much-needed attention.

Evie on the other hand was certainly getting more comfortable now as she stood and unzipped her gray skirt. As she shimmied out of the skirt she revealed that there was no underwear hidden beneath and her mons was completely bare. She tossed the skirt aside with her foot and sat back down and started to unbutton the rest of her top. Dan was now staring directly at Evie as Amanda continued to aggressively suck his cock. Evie licked her lips at him suggestively and started rubbing her pussy.

Dan's moans started to escalate and he began restlessly squirming on the bed. Amanda must have sensed that he was getting close. She abruptly dismounted her mouth from his cock and took her free hand and grabbed his tie pulling him down to her for a sloppy wet kiss.

As the kiss broke she stood from her knees all the while still holding his tie in her hand. She tugged on the tie pulling him up to his feet off of the bed with his cock obscenely sticking straight out. Amanda made a show of parading him around by the tie looking at Evie the whole time. She finally took Dan's vacated spot on the edge of the bed. As she sat down on the red accent throw blanket, she used his tie to pull him down towards her. She pulled Dan's head down within reach of her other hand and deftly removed the tie from his neck as Dan pushed his pants and boxer briefs down to his ankles. They both then worked at the buttons on his white shirt anxiously and Amanda pushed him to his knees in front of her.

"It's my turn now," she laughed looking at Dan.

She pulled him in-between her legs and he started kissing her thighs until he made it to her panty clad pussy. His head was now hidden from the camera's eye. What was not obscured was Evie frantically attacking her pussy with her hand as her silken blouse, while still technically on, had fallen to the side revealing her small but pert breasts on her very tan skin. She was a stark contrast to the alabaster toned Amanda sitting opposite of her.

Amanda was starting to feel Dan's efforts on her pussy through her panties, but at some point, she rediscovered Evie sitting across from her.

"Oh, you don't know what you're missing," Amanda said mocking Evie. "His tongue is magic," she said as she grabbed a handful of Dan's brown hair pulling him further into her sex.

"Owww," she crooned. "Yeah, lick me like this in front of this dirty slut. Show her what a good boy you are. Show her what she can't have," she mocked. "Take my fucking panties off and give them to me," she shouted as she slightly pushed him back.

Amanda lifted her ass off the bed as Dan sat up and deftly lowered her panties and slipped them off her legs. He handed them to her cutely on his index finger. She snatched them from his finger and brought them to her face and inhaled.

"They're fucking soaked and smell so dirty. Here you are little slut. Smell what he's doing to me. That's the closest you'll get," she laughed and threw the black panties at Evie. She snatched them aggressively out of the air and then brought them to her pussy as she continued to rub it. She looked consumed by lust but still maintained a mischievous smile at Amanda.

Dan once again disappeared between her legs and Amanda's headshot back in ecstasy. She started wrything in pleasure with his every move. Amanda grabbed a fistful of his hair and forced him further in as she suddenly shot her legs straight up in the air and flopped her soft torso flat back onto the bed.

"Lick my ass. Show this slut every dirty little thing you're willing to do for me," she exasperatedly exhaled. "Ahhh, yeah tease it, just like that."

It was quite the sight of Amanda with her stocking clad legs together pointing straight up to the ceiling as she pawed at her breasts uncovering them from their black bodice captivity. It wasn't long before she couldn't take it anymore. Amanda spread her legs lewdly wide and lifted her head off the bed to look directly eye level with Dan.

"Fuck me. I need your beautiful cock. Give it to me now," she pleaded to Dan.

"Oh, now this is the show you signed up for isn't it, you little voyeuristic slut," she spat at Evie.

Dan didn't need any more encouragement than that and mounted Amanda swiftly pulling her farther back on the bed and slightly turning her sideways from Evie, but pointing her sex directly at the camera. He pulled her legs even wider apart and turned slightly to show the camera him rubbing his cock against her pussy, before slowly feeding it into her.

"Is that what you want?" He asked.

She hissed, "Yessss."

"Tell her what it feels like, Mandy. I'm sure she wants to know."

At this point, Evie was completely naked and had two fingers rapidly pistoning into and out of her pussy. Her other hand was pitching the nipple of her right breast as she stared intently at the copulating couple in front of her.

"Yes, Mandy. Tell me how every inch of that cock feels inside of you. Tell me how you like him to fuck you. Fucking tell me, Mandy," she directed her.

"Oh, you'd fucking like that, slut. Mmmm, it stretches me so perfectly and he hits that spot inside me that sets me on fire. Every time he pulls back my hungry pussy wants more and more," she whimpered as Dan started to pick up the pace of the pounding. This went on for a minute or so until she resumed.

"I love it when he just pounds the shit out of me like he's doing right now. Something flips in him and the animal takes over. Fucking hell," Amanda mewled.

"He just keeps ramming me, and I feel it building up inside me. This heat starts to consume me," she was bordering on incoherent now as Dan was much more forceful and had quickened his pace even further.

Amanda picked her head up off the bed and locked her gaze with Evie. "Look at me when I cum. Look at me and see how completely satisfied I am right now."

"I'm watching Mandy. Dan, remember to save it up for me so I can finish you. Mandy, I'm going to so enjoy getting Dan off while you have to watch."

Amanda's eyes flashed with the realization of the deal she had made with Evie that didn't specify how exactly Evie was to finish her husband. It must not have mattered in her lust addled mind and it worked to further push her into the inevitable bliss of her own orgasm.

"That's right Mandy. Cum, cum knowing that Dan's going to finish with me. That's what you both want. Come on Mandy, fucking cum now," Evie shouted.

That was it and Amanda thrashed under her husband and screamed something unintelligible at the top of her lungs. She shook uncontrollably then every muscle in her body tensed as she let out a loud guttural moan. Dan continued to thrust in and out of her as she came until she brought her hands down and pushed his hips away from her own.

"Are you close?" Inquired Evie.

"So fucking close," Dan exasperatedly said.

Evie sprung up like a lioness onto her prey pulling Dan onto his back and pouncing on top of him at the same time. Dan looked confused. Amanda was pushed away by Evie's maneuver onto the bed. She rolled and looked as Evie grabbed his cock and pointed it at her pussy just inches away.

"Fucking look at this Mandy," she commanded loudly. "I want you to watch this beautiful cock disappear into me. This was your fucking bargain whether you like it or not."

She hesitated and looked into Dan's eyes, "Do you want this?"

"Yes," he said urgently. He looked towards Amanda, "Mandy, I need it."

Amanda was still enjoying the subsiding wave of her orgasm and didn't respond. Evie looked to take that as consent. She closed the distance between her and Dan's dick and slowly inched her way down until her hips fully met his.

"Fuuuuck. Oh, fuck, Mandy. He's so deep in me. Fuck, watch me fuck him, Mandy. Watch your husband take another woman right in front of you."

A look of shock enveloped Amanda's face as she started to emerge from her post-orgasmic haze. Something in her expression relayed a rage of jealousy. Dan had given no resistance. She hadn't resisted either and that must have hurt her even worse.

"Dan," Evie called as she slowly started grinding her hips onto him effectively rendering him immobile whilst she repeatedly impaled herself on his cock. "Tell her how it feels. Tell this stupid whore how good it feels to be inside a woman that she picked up for you in a bar. Fucking tell her Dan!"

He grunted and groaned, but did not answer.

She suddenly stopped moving on him, grabbed his chin with her hand forcing him to look at Amanda. "Look at her and tell her how it feels, damn it!"

"It feels so good, Mandy. She feels amazing," Evie sat up and restarted thrusting herself on him, slowly at first. "Oh, she's going to make me cum. Mandy, can I come for her?"

Amanda was trapped not knowing what to say. "Fucking answer him, Mandy. Can he cum inside me?" She yelled at her.

Amanda had her hand between her legs and was rubbing her sensitive pussy ever so softly. Overcome by the moment, she gained some resolve and said angrily, "Yeah, cum inside this little slut. Let her fucking have it."

There was no fight in Dan and the position Evie was in didn't give him an ounce of control. Evie just continued to grind his cock in and out of her until he reached the moment of no return.

"Fill me up. Give me all of it. She doesn't deserve a fucking drop. She gave you away and you know what? I feel fucking better than her don't I, Dan," Evie chuckled out of breath quickening the pace of her grinding.

"Hrmph," Dan gasped then tensed and shook. It was obvious that he was cumming.

Evie let out a mischievous laugh, "I'll take that as a yes."

She continued to milk his cock with her pussy for a while longer as she loving stroked Dan's face. "It's okay," she said lovingly to him. "I know how good you felt. Don't feel guilty," she smiled wryly.

"Well, Mandy. I don't think you quite envisioned this as how the night would have turned out. You know what, I couldn't believe it when you asked me if you could tape this whole thing. Now you get to watch your husband take another woman right in front of you over and over again. You get to watch when he just gave himself to me. You didn't even fight me for it. Not once ounce of resistance. I think you should thank me, Mandy. Thank me for being so good to Dan here."

Amanda went to speak, but no words emerged from her mouth. Evie smiled and dismounted Dan and crawled towards her on the bed.

"No Mandy, I didn't mean thank me with your words. I meant for you to thank me with your tongue."

Evie pushed Amanda's chest down and held her on the bed as she started to straddle her face with her knees. You could make out a tear falling down Amanda's eye closest to the camera and Dan's expression was one of shock.

"You think you were all boss bitch, teasing me. Strutting your ass in front of me. Making me undress you. Ha, I waited you out and got everything wanted. Well, almost everything. I'm fixing to get the rest of everything now. Who's the fucking boss now, bitch!"

Evie grabbed the strawberry blonde's hair pulling her towards her bald, spunk filled pussy just as she lowered it to her mouth.

The screen went black....

I looked over at Justine. She had her hand in her pants and was in a state of high arousal. I hadn't noticed the whole time as I was so engrossed on the screen.

Looking at her I could only muster, "On my god, what the fuck was that?"


12