Slowly Moving On Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me, by holding my cock, over to the exact spot where she had been bent over and pushed me to sit down. Quite unexpectedly, she bent over with her ass towards me, teasing me as she slowly shook her ass at me. Reaching behind to me she grabbed my cock and pushed it aside as she sat on my lap and started to grind her sopping wet pussy onto me.

Justine spent considerable time grinding and gyrating on my lap and against my granite hard cock occasionally turning her head towards me and smirking. I was letting out inaudible moans and grunts while pushing my hips up to keep in contact with her hot pussy.

Suddenly she turned towards me and came in for a prolonged hot kiss. Justine worked her mouth all the way down my neck and chest until she placed her lips on the tip of my cock kissing it gently. She smiled up at me and seductively kissed her way down my shaft to my heavy aching balls. Slowly, her mouth and tongue returned back up my balls and cock with the flat of her tongue licking it like an ice cream cone until reaching the top where she started to bob up and down on the first few inches.

This set my body ablaze with overwhelming desire. My head drifted back and I closed my eyes. My ears were filled with the suckling sounds of Justine on my cock and I could still smell and taste the musk of her arousal on lips from earlier. My head felt light, almost dizzy when she added a hand to the base of my cock as she continued to repeatedly suck up and down my shaft.

"I'm not going to last much longer," I moaned.

Justine laughed in return as she extracted my cock from her mouth. She replaced her mouth with her hand and attacked my balls and taint with her tongue. My eyes flashed open to look down at a familiar, yet unfamiliar sensation from Justine's hand. She had wrapped my cock in the black with white polka-dotted panties that she must have snatched from the floor.

She leaned back and looked directly at me and whispered, "How close?"

I just nodded furiously unable to speak which she returned with a wry smile. She stood taking her hand away from my cock. Justine bent over in front of me again, but this time instead of teasing me, she slipped on the panties from her hand. Just as swiftly she dropped to her knees in front of me and wasted no time inhaling my cock once again.

This time there was no pretense of play or teasing. It felt like she was determined to make me cum, and cum quickly.

"Oh, fuck, J," I moaned.

There was a tingling from my stomach to my toes and my crotch started to vibrate. More incoherent words and sounds were coming out of my mouth without any control. Justine sensed how close I was, leaped to her feet, and pulled me to my feet by my dick.

Holding her panties out from her body she softly asked, "Cum right here. I want to have you dripping down my leg when I'm walking home. Since you won't fuck me, this is the only way I see that happening."

Justine started roughly stroking me as she pulled me in and kissed and licked my neck, then whispered into my ear, "Cum in Jenn's panties. Send me home to Grant wearing Jenn's panties soaked with your fucking cum!"

Those words sent me over the edge and within thirty seconds I was shooting rope after rope of cum onto the triangle of blondish brown hair, dripping down onto her lips and into the panties. I was so dizzy I could barely stand as the relief from the day's constant arousal had left me exhausted both mentally and physically.

Justine held the elastic band of the panties open, displaying my cum painted all over both her and them.

"Snap a fucking picture of this," she exclaimed.

My post-coital fog cleared slightly and I grabbed the camera and started to take the requested photos.

Once I was done, Justine snapped the elastic of the panties back onto her belly with a snap for effect and smiled. She lowered herself to her knees again and took my deflating cock back into her mouth for a few seconds. That was pure torture sending shivers throughout my body. She smiled and stood back up, bringing her mouth to mine in a soft and luxurious kiss that lasted forever.

"You mind if I keep these for tonight?" She asked pointing to the panties and matching stockings with a mischievous look.

"Yeah, sure, J," I stammered back, still weak and not thinking clearly from my recent orgasm.

I looked up and realized she had left the room already. Dumbfounded, I followed the noise of her stocking clad footsteps on the hardwood floor ending up in the living room where she was picking up her clothes off of the couch.

"You look pretty good there naked and half hard. I have half a thought to stay, but I have some very naughty things in store for Grant tonight, I think. Besides, you guys are even now," she said matter of factly as she was pulling the legs of her jeans over her stocking-clad legs.

"I'm sorry?"

"Oh, Matt. I know for a fact that she never told you. She didn't want to crush the image that you had of her. Your little angel of a wife got drunk with my husband and she fucking blew him after Sienna's birthday party two years ago."

I stood there with my mouth wide open in disbelief. My chest was tightening, my breathing became ragged and my heart was beating out of my chest. I remembered her getting too drunk and Grant taking her home that particular night.

"You remember now, don't you. She got drunk and wanted to leave early. Grant had an early flight the next morning and gave her a ride home. Apparently, he helped her upstairs and Jenn thanked him with a big sloppy blowjob."

"Fuck you, Justine! I don't fucking believe you," I screamed at her.

"You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but it's true," she said coldly as she put on her shirt neglecting the bra.

"Yeah, your perfect wife wasn't so perfect was she? It fucking hurts doesn't it? Welcome to the club. Now I'm going home to make my worthless husband lick your cum off my cunt. Does that make you feel better? Huh?"

It definitely did not make me feel any better at all. In fact, I thought I was going to throw up right then and there.

Justine must have seen the anguish in my eyes as she continued, "I'm going to enjoy getting him back for all the whores he thinks I don't know about, and you, you're going to fucking enjoy helping me. You're going to enjoy exacting your own revenge on him I'm sure."

Justine paused, looking at me for some response, but I had none. She came over to me and gently cradled my cheek in her hand looking at me with the most caring of eyes.

"It's going to be ok, Matt. I'm sorry you had to find this out now, but you had to know. She never had the heart to tell you. None of us did. She made a mistake and my fucking husband took advantage of it. At least they confessed to me about it. Not like all the other whores Grant has fucked. You don't deserve any of this, Matt. You deserve better than any of us."

She pulled me in and hugged me tightly. Heartbroken, confused, naked and half aroused hugging my dead wife's best friend in my living room after we had both sucked each other to orgasm, after watching my ex-therapist have sex with her dead husband and a random woman, was all fucking too much for me.

12