Slowly Moving On Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her twitch and moan loudly. Just as I thought she was about to get there, she used the fistful of hair to pull me off her delectable cunt, tilting my head up to look at her.

"No," she said flatly. Her eyes didn't seem to agree with what her mouth was saying. I could see the need raging within them. "Not yet."

Jenn's expression cooled slightly and she grinned ear to ear, bringing the camera up to her eye while holding me there as she clicked.

"One more," she said with a mischievous twinge.

Before I knew it, she was standing on one foot with the other leg, using the crook of her knee to pull me closer to her pussy. Jenn had forced my mouth onto her and I raggedly found her button again. Her fisted hand used my head to steady herself and clicked away at the shutter. My cock leaped at the feeling of her stocking on my cheek, my neck, and on the opposite lower side of my back where she was wrapped around. I was lost with the singular thought of making her cum.

Jenn unwrapped her leg, with the drag of the nylon on my skin making me tingle all over. As if she needed an encore, she steadied herself on her two feet and pulled my head away from her. I had her so close again, and both times she'd held out.

"Not yet," she repeated simply. Her fingers relaxed and retreated and she tugged me up to my feet. Before I had gotten to my senses, she tossed the camera on the bed, grabbed my face with two hands, and devoured me with her mouth. Lips first, then tongues, and then she proceeded to lick every bit of her desire off my chin and stubble.

"You know I love tasting it off you the best." She had broken her embrace and playfully winked at me. "If I'd had let you get me there, I doubt we would have been able to have kept ourselves from each other. I know how rabid you get when you make my cum like that."

"So?" I teasingly replied.

We both laughed and she turned her attention to her MacBook on the bedside table.

Matter-of-factly, she started, "Take those pants off and come over here and look at this."

She'd sat on the bed, opening her laptop. I tossed the pants on the floor next to my shirt, the belt buckle's metallic parts clinking as they settled. By the time I got next to her on the bed, she'd opened the file of those photographs from before our wedding.

She spent the next few minutes picking out two fairly tame ones that she wanted to revisit. The third and last one had been my favorite, though. It was her ring circling her clit with goosebumps erupting all over her skin and a subsequent one with my cock impaling her as her ringed hand was flat on her stomach.

The anticipation of what was to come further galvanized my arousal. Jenn wiggled her ass off to the bathroom and my thoughts turned to the deteriorating light in the room. I hurried about in her absence turning lights on, grabbing the light stand from the office and moving it into just the right place.

"Geez, are we starting an OnlyFans?"

My back was to the door to the bathroom and when I turned around, she'd refreshed herself a bit and had put on the bridal boy shorts she'd worn all those years ago along with a matching lacy white bra that contrasted her olive skin perfectly.

"Ha, if you got into that with your body and current lustiness," pointing at her, "we could probably both retire."

"Well, if all my photographers had cute underwear like that, packing what you've got, I might have to consider a career change."

"Let's just get the photos you want before my balls burst, honey?"

"Oh, poor you. I was right there... TWICE. You have no idea how much I fucking need you right now."

She had a point there, but it didn't make my throbbing any easier.

I motioned her to the bed and we went through and got the shots she wanted. My mind drifted back to that first time in the hotel room. We'd been so intense to start out that some of the more standard shots afterward were easy. This had that same feeling... minus her maid of honor not being there to help. The thought of that made my cock jump.

Forty-five minutes later, we'd gone through what she wanted to get. The pics she loved the most from all those years ago. We got a little touchy and grabby here and there but we kept our distance. The bra had come off but the panties remained on for most. I did enjoy the photo of her all arched up and hooking a stiletto heel into them at one point. I think making that black and white might be nice. At the last click of the shutter, she grabbed her now empty bourbon tumbler and handed it to me.

"Make me another, please? Extra ice please." She slyly winked and headed back to the bathroom.

Out to the kitchen, I realized the sun had set and the purplish haze of the early evening had fallen outside. I hadn't noticed with the bright lights in the bedroom. My balls throbbed and ached to be released. I briefly wondered if this had been her plan the whole time. Setting the tumbler down on the granite countertop made a crash, conjuring thoughts of my hand crashing on Jenn's perfect ass. How turned on she got by it. A flash of an idea shot through me and that throb between my legs intensified with the thought as I slowly refreshed her drink.

We entered the bedroom almost simultaneously. She'd adjusted here and there and looked as she had when I first walked into the room from work. The sight forced a bit of a stutter step out of me and I felt a bit of the icy bourbon spill onto my hand.

"Good, I see it's not just me that's nervous." Jenn always knew how to diffuse an intense moment effortlessly. I don't know why either of us would have been nervous. It was just us. It had always been just us. That's when we were at our best.

"Why don't you get comfy and let's see where this takes us? At least I don't have to send Justine into the bathroom afterward this time." That thought had sent me throbbing again. Getting this shot with her maid of honor, Justine, placing the ring, and giving her goosebumps was probably the most erotic thing I'd ever witnessed.

"Ha! I actually just texted her to tell her that we were recreating this and missed her... Before you even ask, she's just driving to the hospital for an overnight shift, so don't get any big ideas there, mister." She knowingly paused and glanced at my straining cock. "Just us, this time, I suppose."

Jenn playfully jumped onto the bed, pulling off both rings from her left ring finger and handing them to me.

"Oh, I might have a LOT of trouble placing these. I am awfully clumsy sometimes," I taunted.

She spread her legs tentatively at first, revealing the desire oozing out of her, deliciously glazing her lips. She must have seen me smile at that and pulled her legs back together just slightly.

"I tried to dry off," she meekly divulged. "I... I..." she started to stammer.

Quickly, I cut her off, nudging her knees apart again, "Don't worry. Please..."

My hand ran up the inside of her thigh and I watched her bite her lip and twist her hips into me. Tracing ever higher, I was at the little crease separating the leg from her inner hip. She was trying to shift into it but I had other ideas.

I went headlong into her needy little swollen button and gave it the tiniest of kisses. Her body tensed at my lips' caress.

"Fuuuuccckkk," she loudly moaned.

"I just thought my wife needed a little kiss. Would you like another?"

"Plea-" I lowered and kissed her again before she could finish the word. This time the kiss was not small in any way. I took my time licking, sucking, and eventually scraping her clit with my teeth as I pulled away, bringing it with me for the shortest of distances. As I sat up, the comforter of the bed was balled tightly within her fisted hands like she was holding on to it for dear life.

That was exactly what I wanted to see as I looked down. Goosebumps. Last time we used the glass of ice to get that effect. This time, she was on the ragged edge and her body was in delicious chaos.

"Stay still now."

I snatched the rings from my closed hand that had steadied me on the bed and started to balance them both at the very precipice of her clit. "Hold your breath, almost there," I said, sliding off the bed slowly, to not dislodge the rings.

Nikon now in hand, I started snapping away. Her goosebumps were starting to be joined by some splotchy red patches just below her bottom tan line. She was in the throes of it and we weren't even touching. Her need radiated out of her every pore. Kneeling on the bed again to get closer, the rings chimed as they fell off her and rested against her bottom.

"Oh," she exhaled with disappointment.

"I got it already... plus I have my own idea here." Taking the rings in my hand, I slid them as far as I could on my index finger. Laughably small, they didn't make it past my first knuckle, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was-

"Ahhhh," she moaned in surprise.

I used that finger to rub her now trembling clit. Picking up the camera again, I started to click the shutter as she continued to moan below me. One more naughty idea came to me in that instant. I traced that same finger up her stomach, between her breasts, and to her mouth, clicking the whole time. She sucked her essence off the tip of my finger as she brought her hands to mine. Using her lips, she slipped the rings off me while she tugged my hand away from her.

Taking the rings out of her mouth and replacing them on her finger, she looked hungry

"So fucking naughty tonight." She swallowed hard. "I need you..."

Hands freed, her abs coiled, and sat up while her hands assaulted the waistband of my boxer briefs, practically ripping them down and off me. My cock sprung up as the waistband was pulled over it, waving in the cool air of the room.

I shimmied them off and before I knew it, she was pulling on my aching cock with her left hand, guiding me closer to her.

"Last shot, I promise," she practically moaned. "I... I want the moment you melt into me."

My cock ached and drooled at the thought of it all. Her hand tugged me closer. The heat radiating off her was scorching me. I looked at her in those big brown eyes full of everything I loved about her, all in one look. She smiled and nodded to the camera dangling in my right hand, pulling me back into the moment.

The rings on her fingers shone brightly in the light of the room as she took the tip of my cock and started rubbing it up and down her lips. Her desire coated the glans, smearing it between us. The softest of coo escaped her lips as she drew me in just a tiny bit further.

"You're everything to me, Matthew," she whispered.

Jenn bit her lip and simply nodded. I mashed the shutter button down as I slowly drove my cock forward until our hips met.

"Oh, you feel so fucking good," I groaned.

Throwing the Nikon onto the opposite side of the bed, I scooped forward, pushing her up in the bed still firmly within her. One hand slid behind her neck with the other steadied myself on the bed as I reached down and kissed her passionately, devouring her from her lips to her ear while slowly starting to thrust in and out of her.

"Do you feel that?" I asked hungrily. Not waiting for an answer, I nipped her earlobe with my teeth and continued, "That cock pumping in and out of you... that cock that is going to knock up your hungry little pussy."

She moaned loudly while lifting her hips to meet each thrust. My body was aflame and I wasn't going to last very much longer but I couldn't slow down if my life depended on it. The pace rose to a frenzied one. The sounds of my cock pounding her sodden cunt permeated the room as did the heady smell of our combined passion. I held her tight, whiskers against her neck as the crash of my burgeoning wave raced imminently towards me.

I felt her hand snake between us and she pushed her little hard nub of a clit down against my cock pistoning into her. At the same time, she firmly wrapped her legs around me, the sheer of her stockings sliding against me, thrilling my nerves to their zenith.

"That's it," she breathed raggedly between moans. "Fill me up, Matthew. Fucking breed me."

Just the word 'breed' did something to me. It unlocked something carnal within me. The naughtiness combined with the anticipation of the moment made me close my eyes and grunt with each progressively harder thrust. Abruptly, I was lost. No thoughts, just need coursing through me. Her thrashing and shuddering snapped my eyes open. I could feel her finger pinching her clit now as her body trembled.

"Oh, you're fucking perfect." I slammed harder and faster. "So fucking perfect. Cumming on my cock like this. Cumming right before I knock your naughty ass up. You fucking love this, don't you?"

"Yeesss!" Her body tightened below me. Her legs held me so tight against her own body that I could barely move. She moaned and screamed the most unintelligible words as she writhed below me and as her grip slackened just a bit, I resumed punting her into the bed as fast as I possibly could.

Looking down at her, her eyes were glazed as I fucked her through her release. Through it all, she found me staring. My face was tortured, and she must have recognized my impending orgasm as she managed a smile.

I slammed into her one last time, burying myself as deeply as I could. My balls twitched and my entire body lurched tortuously through the moment as I came. Rope after rope of cum shooting into her. I felt the life return to her legs, pulling me inward towards her. Pinning me inside of her. I collapsed down onto her, unable to hold myself up.

"That's it," she coaxed me as she flexed and relaxed her cunt, milking me from within. "That's it, give it all to me. Yesss," she hissed. Her arms curled around my back further locking us as one.

My cock continued to twitch inside her as she coaxed the last bit of seed from my still throbbing cock. I was a puddle of sweat against the furnace of her skin, but she didn't give an inch with her arms and legs holding me tight.

"Matt... Matthew..."

*~*

"Matthew!"

My eyes opened, and in front of me, a mostly naked Justine and Amanda were frantically trying to get my attention. Why was I lying on the floor looking up at them? What happened?

12