Slowly Opening up on Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
An exciting excursion and a second meeting with Roger.
4.9k words
4.69
10.1k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jacks316
Jacks316
81 Followers

The next morning, we got up early so we could have some breakfast before our 10 AM hike. We went to the restaurant beside the smaller, quieter pool that had a buffet. Our server Juan asked us if we wanted a mimosa to go with our breakfast to which we both happily accepted. Juan must have really wanted a tip because he brought us new drinks within seconds of them being empty and by the end of breakfast, we each had 4 drinks which had us in good spirits for the hike. For the hike I wore a tank top and some shorts and Maddie a white crop top with a sports bra and a pair of short shorts. Having been on plenty of hikes she's learned that proper support makes it a much more enjoyable experience.

We arrived at the front desk and discovered that Mateo was not only the salesman for the excursions but also a guide and this explained why he was so persistent in having us go. He greeted us wearing an orange shirt with the word 'guide' written on it and ushered us to the shuttle. As we were about to leave, someone stopped the car, the door opened and Martina jumped in and sat in the seat beside Maddie. "This must have been what I agreed to at the pool yesterday," I thought to myself. "But where is Bruno?"

"You remember Martina from check in right, Maddie," I said to Maddie as she shot me a look.

"How could I forget, I'm Maddie, Jack's wife. Jack didn't mention you'd be joining us." Maddie said, reaching out to shake her hand.

"I hope it's ok, this is one of my favorite things to do in the area and Bruno doesn't really like hiking. He got called into work so he couldn't make it," she said with a sarcastic laugh.

"The more the merrier," Mateo called out.

Martina was wearing shorts and a bikini top for the hike, probably due to it being a very hot day (by our standards anyway). It was a bumpy one-hour drive to the head of the trail, during which the girls became quick friends. I joined in the conversation as much as I could, but I was distracted by both of their perky tits bouncing as we went over the bumps.

When we arrived, we gathered our things and started up the trail as a group of 3 with only Mateo ahead of us and 2 other couples in tow. The trail wasn't very steep but I could tell by how hot and thick the air was in the forest that it would be a challenge.

"The hike is supposed to be about two to two and a half hours to the peak depending on our fitness level and amount of breaks you take," Martina explained.

Being competitive as we are, we both said "challenge accepted." This caused all 3 of us to burst into laughter but also to pick up the pace and soon we had passed Mateo.

"We'll see you guys at the top," we announced and continued at our increased pace.

"Stay on the path, and when you get to the fork in about an hour make sure to take the right side, the left side isn't as well maintained and can be dangerous," Mateo hollered at us hoping we would take his advice.

About 45 minutes later we took our first break and drank some water. Maddie and I were drenched in sweat, but Martina seemed to be barely sweating.

"This bra is soaked and it's starting to give me a rash," Maddie said, a little frustrated.

"It's usually not a problem, but it's so hot here." She did something next I would never have suspected I would see her do in front of a stranger in a million years. She lifted off her shirt and pulled off her bra and put her crop top back on. Now there is no outfit more attractive to me than a woman wearing a crop top without a bra on, something I've divulged to Maddie a long time ago but she has never done. Some very confident women with small breasts wear it as there's only a small chance of a nip slip but Maddie was not one of those women. I noticed a look of excitement on Martina's face as she caught a glimpse of Maddie's boob from the side. She seemed much more confident in this state than I would have figured, and it might have to do with Martina being a woman and women seeing each other's breasts isn't sexual to her. I too removed my shirt and put it and her bra in my bag, and we started to continue the hike just as the group appeared about 100 meters behind.

We soon got to the fork in the path that Mateo was referring to and after some deliberation we decided to take the more challenging path on the right because according to Martina, there is a pond along the way that she likes to jump in to cool off. We continued talking along the way, learning things about Martina: that she was from a town a few hours away from here, what she sees her career turning into, and most surprisingly that she wasn't really dating Bruno. Apparently, he was more just a guy she hooked up with and was closer to a friend than a partner. As it turned out she thought we were interesting people and wanted to get to know us expecting that we would get along very well as we were, in her words, her type of people.

"We'll be at the pond in about 30 minutes, we can take a break here or we can push on and take an extra long break at the pond," Martina offered.

"I think we can push on. I feel a lot cooler after taking that sweaty bra off," Maddie replied.

"Yeah, I can tell from those headlights," Martina said, looking down at Maddie's chest.

Her comment drew my attention to Maddie's shirt, and I was more focused on the hike and the forest until that was said, but now I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Damn, Maddie your tits look great right now," I said.

"Thanks babe!" She answered, turning to me and doing a little shimmy so I could see them bounce underneath her shirt and even some under boob popping out.

"Hey where's my show?" Martina said with a fake pouty expression.

Maddie repeated her shimmy towards Martina but this time a nipple poked out below the shirt and retreated behind the fabric quickly.

"Oops," Maddie said.

"My turn," Martina responded, bringing her hands to her bikini. She pulled them to the side to reveal her dark brown, dollar sized nipples and shook her chest towards us.

My jaw dropped at what I was just witnessing thinking to myself "these are even nicer than I imagined."

"Those are some amazing titties," Maddie said with a grin.

"Thanks, yours too!" Martina responded, causing Maddie to noticeably blush.

She put her bikini back on and I realized that I am now almost fully erect causing a bit of a tent in my pants that seemed to go unnoticed as I was at the back of the pack.

We arrived at a beautiful pond, and shirt or no, I was tired at this point and needed a break. I went to grab some water and realized that I had left my bag at the last place we stopped. It didn't have anything valuable, but it did have my shirt and Maddie's bra.

There was a ten foot cliff that dropped right into the water and Martina walked up to the edge, dropped her shorts and dove right in. Maddie saw this and paused for a few moments, contemplating whether to join her or not. She then took off her shirt and dropped her shorts, leaving only her panties that covered barely half her ass before sprinting towards the edge and jumping into the pond herself. I can't see where they jumped to so I went to the edge to check it out. As I get close, I am hit with a bikini top that I soon see is from Martina to be in solidarity with Maddie.

"Come on in babe the water is perfect," Maddie calls to me.

I took a moment to soak in the sight before me. Two beautiful, half naked women wanted me to join them for a swim, life couldn't get any better. I dropped my shorts and leapt over the edge in between them.

"Wow you were right this place is worth the effort, thanks for showing us," I said to Martina.

We floated there for a few minutes in the water until we are all cooled off and headed for the path. As we got to the top Maddie said "I've always wanted to take one of those pictures where I look out over a cliff and raise my hands up. Will you take one with me?"

"Absolutely," Martina replied.

They both went to the edge, still dripping wet, and posed with their backs to me and I snapped a picture with my phone.

The girls came up to me to inspect it," can you send me a copy?" Martina asked.

"Sure, just remind me later when I have reception," I answer.

We got dressed and head back up the trail, meeting up with the rest of the group 10 minutes later. As we joined them Mateo said "well look at these two beautiful ladies, how was the path I warned you about?" Mateo was hungrily staring at the girls' chests as both their nipples were poking out with the cool water still having an effect.

"It was great, it wasn't dangerous at all," Maddie replied.

Mateo turned to me and handed me my backpack, "I think you forgot this on the trail."

I thanked him and he went ahead of us to lead the group on the final few minutes of the hike. I caught him multiple times looking back at the girls, realizing Maddie wasn't wearing a bra and hoping to catch a glimpse of one of her tits peeking out as they bounced around from the rough terrain. We got back to the shuttle and I offered Maddie her bra back and she declined saying that it was still damp.

On the drive back, Maddie happened to sit in the middle of the back row between me and Martina. I once again caught Mateo stealing looks at Maddie's chest, this time through the rear-view mirror. Like the way in, on the way back was bumpy and both girls' chests were bouncing with it. In fact, it might have been bumpier due to Mateo wanting to see their tits shake. "I can't blame him if he did," I thought to myself.

Something else happened that I didn't expect: I was slowly getting hard thinking about this older man ogling my wife as her tits bounce around her shirt threatening to come out and give him the sight he had been waiting for. I was conflicted, but I let it happen and when the bumps all but stopped, we fell asleep for the remaining 20 minutes of the drive.

We awoke to the shuttle coming to a halt at the resort. We thanked Mateo on the way out and walked Martina to her car in the staff parking lot. She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and then turned to Maddie who in turn raised her arms to hug her back and in doing so exposed her nipples. As they embraced, she pressed her hard nipples into Martina's perky bikini clad chest which caused me to get a semi at the sight and what happened next blew my mind. Before releasing Maddie from their hug, she turned her face and kissed Maddie on the lips, lingering longer than just a quick kiss. As Martina did this Maddie seemed to melt into her arms and then she let her go and they parted.

"I hope I see you guys again while you're here, call me anytime and we'll hangout. Oh and Jack, send me that picture please, "Martina said before getting into her car.

We stood to the side, still shocked by what had taken place.

"You saw that right? She totally kissed me," she said, still in disbelief.

"Yeah, she did," I replied with a thirsty grin.

We walked back to our room and jumped in the large shower together. Before long we had our hands all over each other and she turned around sticking her beautiful round ass out toward me. You didn't have to ask me twice; I rubbed my hard cock up and down her slippery pussy several times, teasing her before sliding most of my length into her with one thrust. She was so wet already, usually it takes a few thrusts to get her warmed up in the shower because the water washes away some of the lubrication but she was soaked even with the water. Holding her by the hips I thrusted into her hard and fast, with each thrust bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm. She began to moan as her orgasm hit her suddenly and she started to shake. It was a hard to stay inside with her shaking like that so I held her firm at the hips and thrust into her as deep as I could and with her pussy clamping down it was enough to drive me over the edge and I start gushing cum into her tight pussy, relentlessly spraying her cervix with my seed.

We cleaned off and got on the bed to take a nap before we went to dinner. Before falling asleep we cuddled and talked about the hike. "Martina had such a nice body, I was in love with her perky tits," Maddie confessed.

"They were great, but I'd choose yours over hers any day," I replied.

"Really???" Maddie said in shock. "Hers are so perky and those nipples were so cute, I wanted to reach out and pinch them."

"I would have loved to see that," I said. "But I like your nipples more, and the shape of your tits, that perfect teardrop shape is flawless." I reached up and cupped her breast as we cuddled.

"Must have been why you were hard in the pond today," Maddie said, leaning back into me.

I didn't reply but wondered if Martina saw as well. I fell asleep soon after, but Maddie lay awake thinking about what happened that day. "That was one of the hottest kisses of my life, and I can't believe Jack likes my tits more than hers." She thought to herself. "I must really be hot for him to say that, even if he's just saying that to help me like my body. I think I really am feeling my body. I'm hot, and my husband wants the world to see it. What an interesting twist of fate our life has taken."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We woke up from our nap at 6:30 and we were both feeling kind of lazy so we figured we would just get a quick bite to eat and call it a night. We went to the tequila bar at 8 for a late dinner because it was close but didn't plan to stay long after dinner. When we arrived, we went to sit in one of the back booths and on the way, we saw Jason and Amy sitting in the booth beside the one we were headed to. We struck up a conversation and they invited us to join them as they had recently arrived as well.

"Are you guys enjoying your vacation," Amy asked.

"Definitely!" Maddie replied. "We stayed on the resort for the first few days enjoying the sun and unlimited booze and today we went on a hike. It was so much fun and we even found a pond where I swam topless." She said, almost bragging about her exploits.

"Wow that sounds amazing, we went on a catamaran to an island where we rented mopeds and went shopping yesterday and we hung out at the cove at the end of the beach today." Jason said intrigued by the visual of Maddie at the pond. "You guys should join us there before we leave on Monday night."

"Absolutely, we should be able to find some time between new years (Friday) and then," I replied. "Are you guys ordering food? We woke up late from a nap and we're just getting dinner now."

"No, we already ate; but you guys go ahead," Amy said.

We took our time eating a huge serving of nachos, having a few drinks along the way. The server just took our dishes away as we noticed a familiar dimming of the lights.

"Must be 11 O'clock," Amy announced. She leaned in close to us and in a quieter voice said "this is the place that I said gets pretty crazy after 11."

"Really?" Maddie said, thinking about the last time we were here. "We were here a few nights ago and after the lights dimmed, I noticed there were a bunch of people dancing and having a good time, some even making out on the dance floor. We didn't stick around too long after that though."

Amy and Jason started laughing. "Oh my god you don't know, do you?"

"Know what?" I asked.

"Guys, this is a swinger bar, couples come here to hook up," Amy said, composing herself. Jason then left to grab a drink at the bar.

"No way!" Maddie replied.

"Stick around a little longer tonight and you'll find out," Amy said mischievously.

Just then Jason returned with a tray full of shots. Maddie and I looked at each other, uncertain about if we wanted to decline and dip out to go back to the room. Amy put a shot in front of each of us with a lemon.

"So, are you guys down to let me prove it or what?" Amy says, holding up her shot.

We hesitated a few more moments, still looking at each other with uncertainty before finally saying "Sure, but only to see if you're messing with us." With that we slowly lifted the shots to our lips and downed them. After taking the round of shots a server drops by to drop off another round of shots.

"Alright, who ordered these?" Jason asked.

"From the man at the bar," the server said, then pointed in the direction of a man in a fedora and walked away.

"Friend of yours?" Amy asked.

Maddie and I had a second look to see who it was from only to realize that the drinks came from none other than the dancing Casanova himself, Roger.

"Oh, that's Roger; we ran into him here the other night and we had a nice dance before Jack here cut in," Maddie said, nudging me in the side.

Jason, who apparently is not one to look a gifted horse in the mouth, grabbed his shot and lifted it up before turning to Roger and toasting him. "To Roger."

We all followed suit and everyone, including Roger, took a shot and toasted him. We continued our conversation and had a few more drinks before a song came on that Amy loved. "That's my song, "Amy announced. She grabbed Maddie's hand and pulled her to the dance floor.

Jason and I sat back and watched the girls dance together. "We're lucky guys, aren't we? Jason said.

"We sure are, they seem to be getting along really well," I say as we both sit in our chairs watching the girls dancing together.

My phone buzzed and shows a text from Martina "hey where's my picture."

I smile and start to type my reply when I feel a hand on my back. As I turn my head to look, I am hugged by Martina.

"Surprise! Hey, Jack," she screamed over the music with a huge smile. "Wasn't expecting to see you guys here tonight."

Martina took a seat between me and Jason.

"We came for a late dinner and stayed because Maddie wants to know if these guys are full of shit," I reply pointing at Jason.

Turning to Jason she said "hey I'm Martina," while extending her hand.

"Jason, and that hot piece of ass next to Maddie is Amy, my wife." Jason replied then continued, "Jack here doesn't believe that this place is where swingers meet after 11."

"Sorry Jack, he's right," Martina laughed. Grabbing my hand, she leaned closer to whisper "Though I'm not surprised to find you here after what Maddie told me earlier."

"What did she tell you," I ask with a curious look.

"She told me you like it when guys give her attention. I saw that tent in your pants on the ride back when Mateo kept staring at Maddie's tits bouncing through the mirror. With tits that nice I bet she gets it all the time." Martina replied as she was backing away from me.

"So, are you going to send me that picture or what?" Martina asks.

"Ok I'll send it now," I say as I send the text I was in the process of sending before.

"What picture are you guys talking about?" Jason asks.

Martina checks her phone and opens my message then holds it up for Jason to see the two girls topless from behind.

"Whoa that's a great picture. You both look very sexy, is there another one where you both turn around." Jason jives as we all have a laugh.

Our drink order arrived, but with 3 extra shots that apparently Martina ordered on the way here.

We took the shot and hung out sipping our drinks talking and occasionally checking out the girls.

As Maddie and Amy waited at the bar, Roger snuck up behind her and put his hands on her sides with his fingertips reaching the front of her hip and pulling towards himself. "Hey Maddie, I was hoping you'd be back. No husband tonight?" Roger asked.

Maddie, recognizing the voice, said "Hey Roger! No, he's with this one's husband."

Pointing to Amy "It's just us girls tonight." She knew that Jack would be watching and wanted to give him a bit of a rise by hanging around with Roger.

Hearing this Roger smiles and slightly tightens his grip on her hip. "Hi Amy, would you guys like some company?"

Jacks316
Jacks316
81 Followers
12