Slowly Opening up on Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, we're just taking a break from dancing for a drink." Amy replied.

They drink their drink and another shot that Roger ordered, all while hanging off of Maddie the whole time. They worked their way back onto the dance floor and started dancing as a group of 3. By the third song, Amy and Maddie seemed to be getting closer together and by the time the fourth song ended Maddie and Amy were even closer until they were grinding on each other. That's when Roger decided that he would grind up against Maddie from behind. Maddie instinctively grinds back into Roger's crotch with her ass. As they danced Maddie sensed something hard pressing into her ass and in her drunken state, didn't worry about it. The next thing she knew both Amy and Roger pressed into her from either side and an involuntary moan escaped Maddie's lips, loud enough for Roger to hear.

Maddie, whose head was spinning, notices the other dancers around them, all of them appear to be making out, and especially this couple to the right dancing really close. The woman dancing sat in the booth next to us during our dinner but with a different man than the one dancing with her.

"Told you," Amy said with her arms behind Maddie's neck, neither of them taking their eyes off the scene.

"You were right. That's definitely not her husband," Maddie says, now noticing that the man is reaching into her pants to rub her pussy. Maddie turns her head as she says "So wait why are you guys..."

Before she can think of a way of asking what's on her mind, Amy leans forward and plants her lips on Maddie's. Maddie's eyes widen at Amy's unexpected kiss. She starts to give in and closes her eyes and lightly kisses her back. Roger noticed that the girls he's dancing with are making out and he decided to push his luck. His cock hardens and he starts to really grind into Maddie's ass which she continues to grind back in response. His hand moves to the bottom of her stomach and starts to descend to the top of her panties. After resting there for a few seconds his hand started to drop a bit further and that's when Maddie broke the kiss and their embrace before leading Amy away. They walk back to the area where her husband and Jason are to have a seat.

As the girls arrive, me and Jason start clapping and Martina whistles. The girls give a little bow and Jason blurted out "I told you!"

We all laughed and hung out for a while before we were joined by Roger. He notices Maddie is curled into her husband so he turned his attention to Amy who didn't seem to mind. This went on for another half hour when we announced our departure. As we say our goodbye's Maddie sees that Roger's hand is rubbing the inside of Amy's thigh and working its way up. After we get out of the restaurant Maddie turns to me and says "did you see Roger feeling up Amy when we left?"

"I did, she seemed to be into it. I Also saw him try to feel you up for the second time now," I reply.

"I was thinking about what would drive you crazy knowing you were watching me. I told him you weren't there just to see what he would do. I felt him grinding into me, holding my hips the way you do when you're fucking be from behind. I think he was starting to get hard, babe. Did it excite you like in your fantasy?" Maddie asked, slightly slurring her words.

"I loved it when all those guys and even Roger gave you attention and when Amy kissed you I had to adjust my pants or everyone would have seen how crazy it drove me.

"I think I might like it almost as much as you do. It was really exciting with both them having their way with my body. Roger started to feel into my pants, he got to the top of my mons by the time I shut it down. If I didn't, he would have had his hand right on my pussy and I still don't know how far I want to take this, you know."

We walked back to the room and enjoyed some time in the hot tub before we headed for the bedroom, where true to her word Maddie took me in her mouth and sucked the life out of me until I almost came. I told her to stand up and turned on a playlist similar to the music in the club and turned it up. With both of us naked we started grinding into each other to the music.

"Is this how he held you?" I asked, placing my hands around her hips. We danced for a few seconds before I moved my hand just below her belly button and started to lower it until I found her clit.

"Is this what you wanted Roger to do?" I said as I continued to grind into her and rub her clit in circles.

"Ohhhh, yeah," Maddie moaned, grinding back into me.

I back off slightly and with a hand on my hard cock, rubbing it along her wet pussy before entering her.

"If you kept dancing, this is what would have happened," I growled, thrusting into her silky tunnel.

"Ohh God, give it to me," Maddie said, panting.

And give it to her I did. I plunged my dick deeper and deeper with every thrust, picking up the pace.

"Oh, Ohh, Oh, Oh," Maddie continued moaning until she let out a loud moan as she came. Her pussy clamping down on my cock was all it took and I tensed up and thrust as deep as I could, unleashing my cum into her pussy.

Still together, we fell over onto the bed and cuddled. As we cuddled, my softening member slipped out of her pussy followed by some of the cum that was deposited in her. Judging by how much leaked it was a load that reflected how insanely turned on I was by the intense fucking we just did.

"That was pretty intense, huh," I say, breaking the silence.

"Mmm, yeah and so hot," she cooed.

Both our contentment was palpable. Oddly enough, despite our little role playing about another man I never felt as close to her as I did then. I sensed Maddie felt the same as we both drifted off to a restful slumber, concluding one of the most exciting nights of our lives thus far.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments and messages are welcome. I'd like to become a better writer and any ideas or constructive criticism would certainly help.

12