Slug Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That realization clicked into her mind, due to the masters or from her own rationale. Either way didn't matter. She had achieved acceptance. She was a host. HOST.

Sitting up, she turned and kissed Phoebe on the cheek. "I understand now," she declared. "The masters are in control." CONTROL.

"They are superior, and I must listen to what they say. My thoughts have been corrected, and I am their servant." SERVE.

"You understand now," replied Phoebe, gently. She leaned over and wrapped her hands around Autumn's masters. "They will always be with you now, telling you what to do and how to act. We serve them, and in turn they take care of us, in perfect symbiosis."

"Yes," replied Autumn, her eyes rolling as her masters subjected her to a sea of pleasure. "I see now. I serve." SERVE.

The intercom chimed. "Autumn, can you please come to the headmistress' office? I repeat, Autumn, I am requesting your presence."

She brushed aside a wisp of hair that was hiding her masters. Phoebe gave her a peck on the cheek. "They're calling for you," she said, mopping off some of the excess slime from implantation. "Go ahead, this sounds important. We'll clean up here."

She smiled wanly. "I wanted to have some fun with you, but we'll have to save that for another time. The masters are calling."

"The masters are calling, and I obey." OBEY.

She didn't need to say it out loud, but she wanted to.

***

It had taken her a while to find the administration block, despite the signage, but once she got used to the gentle mental nudges her masters were sending her, it became much easier.

When she arrived at the main office, the secretary waved her in, hair pinned strictly around her hair buns. "She's waiting for you."

Crossing the carpeted floor, she opened a heavy steel door. Inside was a petite woman looking through some papers on her desk. AMARA was printed on a nameplate that sat next to her hands.

"Ah, it's you. Yes, come in please, Autumn. I've just been looking through your records, and you're just the person we've been wanting for this mission."

Autumn stared at her, dumbly. Why would they want her? She was newly converted, and still hadn't fully accepted her new masters. Yes, her masters. She blinked, realizing that her mind already thought of them that way.

They danced on her head, waving back and forth at the headmistress. By now, they had shortened to less than a foot, their stretchable bodies folding in on themselves. Much of their bodies had secreted themselves inside her skull, making a home within their host. HOST.

The masters were altering her thoughts, making her want to obey them. OBEY. She was here because they wanted her to be here. That felt good.

She stood there, stock still, not certain how to behave in front of the headmistress. Her masters didn't tell her any different, so she relaxed, her hands behind her back.

The headmistress approached her, peering at the masters on her head. Looking closely, she grunted with approval. "Yes, you will do nicely. Your masters have already penetrated your mental cavity to the maximum depth. They are quite ready to be folded, like mine.

She caressed one of the buns on her head. Autumn's eyes widened, sure she could see it moving minutely under her stroking hand. The headmistress had a pair of masters installed, too!

"I don't get to let my hair down much these days in my role," declared the headmistress. "Best that you get used to wearing your hair up as well."

She grabbed a handful of Autumn's black locks and expertly gathered strands from one side of her head together in a bundle. She twisted one of Autumn's masters in a circle, folding it in on itself until it sat together in a compact circle. She twined the hair around her master, wrapping around and around until it hid the master, becoming a lump of hair. She fetched a hair band from her back pocket and wrapped it around the base, neatly securing the bun into place. She repeated the task with her other master.

"There. With that hair style you're almost a gothic lolita. You just need a proper skirt to finish the look. I like it. It suits you. In the future, however, make sure to wear your school uniform on academy grounds, please."

She stroked the buns. "Your masters are nice and comfy, nestled up against your head, where they belong. BELONG."

A head rush forced a spell of dizziness onto Autumn, who blinked it off. She was safe. They were safe, hidden inside her hair. Disguised, locked against her head. Sitting in her brain. She felt a sudden urge to reach down between her legs, but stopped herself. That would be unbecoming of a new host. HOST.

She grinned, stretching her black lips. Yes, she did BELONG to them. She was theirs.

"Now, for the next step." Amara walked over to her desk and retrieved a binder, flipping the pages until it landed on a specific entry.

"Normally, we would wait a few years to train you with the skills you need for the outside world, but unfortunately we're on a short time scale this time. As such, you've been assigned a target which you will marry while you continue to take lessons here. This is a bit irregular, but shouldn't prove to be too difficult. Your masters are in control."

CONTROL. The thought reverberated in her head. She watched the headmistress eagerly. The woman returned to the couch, sitting next to Autumn and turning the binder until she could see the page, a picture of a severe looking young man in an expensive suit toasting a crowd with a wine glass.

"This is Hans," she said, turning her head to look at him more closely. "He's the son of a billionaire, and has great wealth himself. His father is old, and in poor health. More importantly to us, he hasn't declared that he will be sending all of his money to charity, so Hans stands a good chance of inheriting."

She stared at the man, tracing his strong jaw. Any girl would be thrilled at the prospect of landing such a catch, but she found herself nonplussed. She belonged to her masters now, and would obey their every command. COMMAND.

Amara placed a hand on Autumn's shoulder. "You will obey him as you do your masters," she stated.

OBEY. The words bounced around the interior of her head and she knew it was true. She would OBEY.

"Over time, you will twist him to obey the academy and provide us with the funds to continue our necessary work. On the surface, you are his, but underneath, he will be ours. He will obey."

OBEY. The word bounced around her skull again, finding fertile ground.

Amara stroked her cheek. "You're such a pretty one, I look forward to having fun with you when you visit."

She sighed and stood, walking over to her desk and pressing a button on her phone. "Alas, we have no time for that. Our schedule is tight."

"Phoebe, can you send the car? We have a new delivery."

***

The limo stopped in front of a swanky office building, TRONDSHAM declared in six foot high, red block letters. The limo driver exited the vehicle and moved around the side, leaning over in a bow as he opened the door with white gloved hands.

Standing on the sidewalk was the man she had expected, dressed in a smart business suit with an expensive watch glinting from his wrist. His shirt collar was creased perfectly, and he wore a dark, red tie.

He was tall, taller than she had remembered from the photograph, with a smug expression on his face. She yearned to remove it, but that would go against her masters, and she could not disobey them. She needed to OBEY. The word thundered through her head, causing her to trip on her heels as she smashed a toe against the curb.

Hans laughed, an unpleasant, high pitched giggle, as he watched her struggle, not lending her a hand. Her first impression was that he was an asshole, but that should not pose a problem for long. Not when her masters took control. They already controlled her. CONTROL.

She straightened up and gave him a cute smile, lips polished with a glossy red. Amara had helped to dress her and touch her up before the limo had arrived, lending her a white ensemble, a short pencil shirt paired with a long sleeved top, all made out of chiffon. It was not the sort of clothing she usually wore, but she looked stunning, and she knew it.

Hans looked down the open faced front panel on her dress with a leer, his eyes fixed on the gap in the fabric that revealed the arch between her breasts. Yes, Hans was an idiot, but that was all for the best.

She thrust her chest forward, reaching out a hand in greeting. Instead of taking it to kiss, he grabbed it and pulled her in uncomfortably close, causing her to groan as her ribs creaked.

"I see I was right to contract with the academy," he declared, hot breath with a hint of garlic leaking from his lips. "They simply produce the highest class whores."

Autumn was feeling more than a little uncomfortable, but the slugs in her brain kept her calm. CALM. She wouldn't let his boorishness ruin her mission. MISSION.

Roughly taking her by the arm, he frog marched her into the building, ignoring the doorman who bent over obsequiously as they entered. When the elevator chimed once, he powered her into the lift, causing her to stumble against the far wall.

Turning, he produced a card from a breast pocket and slapped it against a reader, pressing the button for the penthouse suite. This was all happening rather quickly, but she wasn't protesting. Her masters approved. It would be easy for her to accomplish her goals if he decided to fuck her. GOALS.

Unfortunately, he decided to get started early, crushing her body against a corner of the elevator as the floor counter chimed.

"Penthouse elevator calls don't stop on any other floor," he breathed heavily. "You're mine."

She wanted to turn her head away, to shove him off, but that's not what her masters wanted. They wanted her to give in. GIVE IN.

She groaned and wiggled enticingly, looking towards the floor demurely.

"I knew that all girls were sluts at heart," he declared, running his tongue across her cheek. "You all act hard to get, but if I pay enough cash you'll do anything I want."

He kissed her roughly, fondling her chest with his thick hands. "Yeah, you're a hot bitch for me, aren't you. You want to fuck."

She continued to moan, not entirely enthusiastically. She must obey her masters, but that didn't mean she always had to like it.

Fortunately, she only needed to endure a few more rough kisses before the elevator chimed again, announcing their arrival. Hans grabbed her wrists and pulled her out into a spacious apartment.

No expense had been spared, a marble path leading to a large, circular bed. Plants had been arranged to make the interior look like a jungle, a waterfall trickling down a rock face built into one of the walls.

Hans ignored all the frippery, shoving her onto the bed. She landed in a heap, gazing at a fresco of a nude woman painted onto the ceiling. How tasteless. She sighed, sitting up to gaze at the man who was to become her husband. This would never do. He would need to be changed to conform to their wishes. CONFORM.

She sat up, giving Hans a considering glance. He had taken off his suit jacket, but when he looked at her, he paused. "What, do I have a stain on my pants?" he asked.

She sighed, and undid the buns of hair wrapped around her masters, letting the black waves of hair flow in streams down her back. Her masters stood up, uncurling and turning to look at their new victim. At first he didn't notice, but a curse left his lips as he looked up at the fat slugs bobbing in the air like antennae.

"What the fu..." he said, his lips mumbling as he trailed off.

She kissed the top of his chest, running her tongue over his trapezius, letting her masters do the necessary work. He mumbled, watching the masters sway, being hypnotized by flashing lights that ran up and down their bodies. It didn't take long for his intelligence to fade away, his eyes draining to a dull blue.

He swayed back and forth, his body moving to follow their motions. "You are under my master's control," Autumn stated with certainty. "You will OBEY like I do. We will OBEY."

His lips tilted into a smile, moving as her commands sunk their tendrils into his brain.

She moved in close, shoving him back onto the bed. She unbuckled his pants and slipped one hand inside, wrapping it around his penis. She pulled his pants down and unrolled his underwear, exposing his girth, which was already erect.

Sliding back onto the bed, she gripped his penis with one hand and wrapped the other around the back of his head, her lips touching his ear. She whispered commands, stroking him as her words penetrated his brain. One of her masters leaned over, its lights sparkling to keep him in a trance.

"I will follow your every command in public," she declared. "But in private, you know who owns you. The same creatures that own me. We will do whatever they desire."

His cock stood at attention, a small amount of precum leaking from its tip. She moved her hand up to wet her palm, sliding the juice back down his shaft. With a rotating motion, she lathered its surface to provide lubrication.

"We will make the perfect couple, on the surface, the alpha business man and his fashionable wife. I will do everything necessary to maintain the illusion. However, when we are alone, you will dress for me. Leather, chains, chunky platform boots. Whatever turns me on, you'll do it. Because you must."

His penis jerked, his length vibrating within her grasp. She smiled, knowing that he was completely within her control, and thereby within the grip of her masters.

She let go for the moment, allowing him to groan his desire uselessly to the room. It was good for him to yearn for her. The edging would help to complete his enslavement.

Standing up, she stood in front of her prospective husband, spreading her legs to shoulder width. Gripping the top of her dress, she rolled it up, giving him a full view of her voluptuous assets.

She pulled the top over her head quickly so as not to obscure his view of her masters. They waved happily in the air, mounted prominently on her skull like antennae. She watched them out of the corner of her eyes for a moment, pleased that they controlled her. CONTROL.

She folded the dress in her arms, setting it on a nearby chair. It wouldn't do to treat it with disrespect. Amara might chide her if she ruined her dress, so she needed to take some care. It was hard to do, however, as her masters were impatient. IMPATIENT.

Undoing the catch on the skirt, she let it fall to the floor, kicking it away. Amara would just have to forgive her, for her masters were becoming far too insistent. She was feeling it as well, her nethers pulsing with need. She needed to be filled, for the masters and for her.

She stepped out of her underwear and threw her bra into the pile, facing her new mate. Somewhere along the way the master's eagerness had bled into her own psyche, causing her to need this man. This was as it should be. She would take this man and he would obey them.

"You're fucking beautiful," Hans declared, admiring her naked body.

Hans was becoming a little more lucid, but she could change that. She climbed onto the bed, straddling his waist. She teased him by grabbing his dick and pressing it against her vulva.

The slugs on her head stretched out, pressing against her fiance's ears. The cups on the end of the slugs' mouths slipped over the top of his ears, clamping against his skull until it looked like two, slick tubes had plugged into his head.

Perhaps this was an accurate assessment, as his eyes went dull again, the masters directly infiltrating his brain. She imagined tendrils penetrating his ear canals, worming their way into his cranium. Connecting their minds together under the control of their masters.

"You'd do anything we say now, wouldn't you?" asked Autumn, jerking his foreskin upwards. "What would you say if I got some piercings, in inconspicuous areas?"

She dropped his penis and wrapped her hands around her breasts, squeezing them into his face. "I could pierce these with barbells, be your gothic slut between the sheets. Does that sound good?"

She moaned as he wrapped his lips around one of her nipples. "We could pierce you, too. Your father would never know if we kept it under your suit. He would never find out that you're marrying a gothic slut who fucks you whenever she wants."

Hans started sucking, staring mindlessly at her chest as the worms fucked his brain. They were both under their control. This was so exciting! Her nipples swelled, feeling tender under Hans' lips.

She was approaching an orgasm without any penetration at all. If she was feeling this aroused, Hans couldn't be too far behind. She needed to hurry up or all of his seed would be wasted.

Fondling his rock hard cock, she moved the tip until it touched against her opening. At first contact, his muscles contracted and it vibrated against her clit, sending her into a spasm of pleasure. She moaned, sliding it deeper inside. There would be plenty of time for more edging in the future once her masters had complete control.

"There are so many things I want to do with you," she hissed, sliding his cock inside her vagina. "My masters will control you, and through them I will control you as well. Your money, your desires, your body. They belong to Us."

She rocked her hips forward, his fullness pressing into her all the way to the hilt. "And above all, we're going to fuck. We're going to fuck every day, in every position I can imagine, and more."

"With all that money, you can afford to buy me everything I want. The black corsets, the elaborate restraints. I want it all, and you're going to give it to me. GIVE IT."

He blubbered as the masters pulsed, embedding their commands into his brain, overriding his crass thoughts with their own desires. The orgasm came quickly, his seed spurting deep into her womb. He was theirs. She was theirs. They would OBEY.

She was looking forward to the future, where her masters would dominate them. If they wished for her to become pregnant, she would, and she would bear her offspring for them. They would eventually be trained to OBEY as well. Her masters would make sure of it.

She moaned her own orgasm, milking every drop from her future husband and slave.

12