Slumber Party

Story Info
Sally and Jess experiment with X-Change at a sleep over.
9.4k words
4.8
63.1k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack's a dick," Jess said blowing lightly on the toenail she had just painted. "A huge dick. Which is ironic, because, well, you know -- it ain't that big." Jess sat on the edge of Sally's bed; one leg tucked under her while the other was propped up on a pillow. She wasn't sitting carefully and from time to time her overlarge t-shirt would shift and ride up, revealing flashes of her panties. Four of her toes were painted a pale blue that complimented her eyes and she was just finishing the fifth. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a sloppy ponytail. A strand tickled her nose and she brushed it behind her ear as she studied her toes.

She sighed. "Fucks off on a ski trip with his friends the whole week instead of, you know, spending time with his girlfriend. I only found out when I called him to see what he wanted to do tomorrow. Asshole was already on the road to wherever the hell,"

Sally rolled her eyes without looking up. She was sitting at her desk, wearing soft cotton pajamas, putting the finishing touches on a new character she planned to play in a D&D game next Thursday night and trying not to stare at Jess' legs or the flashes of the narrow strip of fabric between them.

It took Sally a lot of effort to focus on the last of the character details instead of on Jess. She put her pen down. Finished. A halfling cleric with a drinking problem. Really digging deep on this one Sally, she thought. A couple of mostly empty wine coolers littered her desk. She lifted one of the them, felt the weight and chose another. She drank the last of it and pushed the bottles into the trashcan next to her desk with a crash. She ran her hands through her short brown hair and stretched. She had more than a little buzz.

"I told you he was an asshole when you first started talking to him," Sally said as turned to face the bed and gestured with her hand. Jess was studying another nail she had painted and didn't notice Sally waving at her.

"Ahem," Sally grunted.

Jess looked up, confused, then laughed. "Lush."

Jess leaned over to grab another wine cooler from the box Sally had stolen from her mother. She had to stretch to reach the bottles and the t-shirt road farther up, giving Sally a clear view of her firm thighs and the crotch of her panties. White boyshorts with light green polka dots. Sally found herself staring at Jess' long legs and the way the panties hugged the curve of Jess' ass. It wasn't the first time Sally had appreciated Jess' body, but it was the first time she found herself with a booze buzz while Jess unknowingly displayed her crotch and ass.

Of course, she'd seen Jess in underwear before. Jess owned a lot of underwear that was much sexier than these plain polka dot panties and Sally had helped her choose what to wear on more than a few dates. It had always been a thrill for Sally to watch as Jess posed in different underwear combinations, trying to figure out what she wanted to wear on a hot date.

But somehow stealing glances at Jess panties when Jess wasn't aware of it made the whole thing feel different. Like she was getting away with something illicit. A little bit dirty. Hot. She felt a tingling excitement in her chest and in other places. She sat back down quickly and crossed her legs as casually as she could. She felt warmer than she should have. Probably the booze, she thought. Got to be.

A few empty bottles on the bed clinked together as Jess shifted herself back to sitting. Sally pulled her eyes away as Jess turned around to hand her a bottle. Sally opened it.

"To February vacation and senior year," Jess toasted.

"To a week without my parents," Sally responded.

They clinked bottles and drank.

"Where did they go again?"

"Some resort in Jamaica," Sally shook her head. "No kids allowed. They didn't tell me the name. They were super sketchy about it, actually."

"Huh, weird. Where is Chelsea this week, shouldn't she be home on break?" Chelsea was Sally's older sister. Jess and Chelsea had played ice hockey together and always gotten along well. Honestly, they got along better than Sally and Chelsea ever had.

"She and her college friends are doing a road trip. South Beach, maybe? No point in coming home to hang with her boring little sister when the 'rents are out of town." She took another sip. "And Nick's got a family trip or something lame like that."

"Well at least it gives us time to hang out. Been a long time since we've had a girls' night." Jess said as she leaned forward to examine her toenails again. Sally realized with a shock that she could see down Jess' shirt, her eyes could trace the curve of Jess' breasts as they disappeared into the shadows under the fabric.

Jess wasn't wearing a bra. Sally thought she could almost make out a nipple, but maybe it was the shadows. Jess' breasts were bigger than Sally's, a c-cup based on the bras Jess liked to wear, and Sally had admired them on numerous occasions when Jess had shown off her underwear or at the beach wearing a bikini. But again, something about seeing them when Jess didn't know she was showing them off made Sally's breath catch in her throat. She barely looked away in time as Jess flopped back on the bed with a groan. Sally was disappointed to see that she crossed her legs as she did so.

"God, I need a new boyfriend."

"So other than his crappy communication, is Jack not doing it for you?" Sally asked.

"I don't think Jack could do it for me with both hands, his tongue, and a diesel-powered dildo."

"Jesus," Sally laughed at the image that conjured.

"He just doesn't know what he's doing down there. It's like watching a dog try to play piano. I haven't had an orgasm that wasn't self-inflicted since Jason came to visit over Christmas. Man," she said with a faraway look. "That was a guy who knew how to eat a pussy."

Sally tried not to think about her cousin Jason fooling around with Jess. She tried not to think about him burying his face in Jess' pussy, smelling her, tasting her, feeling those strong legs pressing against his ears as she came. She tried not to think of the noises Jess probably made as it happened. She tried not to think about all of that. She failed. But at least she tried. She pressed her thighs together and squirmed a bit in her seat.

"It's a shame too, because he so fucking hot. Hot but clueless. I've tried to teach him but he just doesn't seem to get it. Honestly, if I didn't have my vibrator, I think I might explode." Jess pouted and took another drink. She even looked cute when frowning, Sally realized.

"At least Jack tries to get you off. Nick won't even do that."

Jess flopped around on the bed to look at Sally. "What do you mean?"

Sally sighed. She hadn't intended to air out issues with her sex life. Jess loved to talk about the dirty details, and if Sally was being honest with herself, she liked to listen to them, but Sally had never been comfortable with sharing anything specific about her own sex life. But the third wine cooler was getting to her, and Jess was her best friend after all.

What else were friends for? Sally thought to herself. A few options suggested themselves--most involved a close examination of Jess' nether regions--but she pushed them away.

Taking a deep breath, she started. It wasn't easy at first but she found herself picking up speed as she went. It was like the first mention of the problem had cracked a hole in a dam and all her frustration was pouring out.

"He basically never goes down on me, except under protest. When he finally does get there, he licks around like he's afraid it's going to bite him. He makes faces about it. Claims he doesn't like the taste or smell. Just dabbing his tongue around like a woodpecker for a minute or two," Sally stuck out her tongue and bobbed her head to illustrate. Jess giggled. "And each time--each time, ha. He's only gone down on my like, three times, maybe--he acts like he's done me some huge favor."

Sally could feel her frustration boiling over. Frustration with Nick's attitude. And her sexual frustration. Even thinking about bad sex was enough to get her motor running a little.

"Then he tries to stick his dick in me quick as he can. He always wants his blowjobs though. Expects them every time. He tries to porn them up too. Pushing down on my head. Trying to throat fuck me. Make me choke like he's some huge-dick sex god. Christ he's only like 5 inches long. And thin."

She lifted a pencil from her desk and waggled it at Jess, who had sat up on the bed and was leaning forward, enthralled.

"I'd call him Needledick Nick if I were a mean person. Doesn't know what to do with it either. He just slips it in and pounds away like a sewing machine till he cums." She stood up, held the pencil in front of her hips and awkwardly thrusted back and forth as quickly as she could. Tossing the pencil onto the desk, she sat back down with a sigh.

"Two minutes, tops. Nothing after that. Sex is done," her voice took on a tone of wonder as she thought about it. "Fuck, now that I think about it, I don't know that he's ever actually given me an orgasm. We've been together for six months."

Jess sat with her mouth open slightly, stunned. She'd never seen Sally like this before. Then she burst out laughing.

"Needledick Nick," she sputtered. "Sewing machine. I'm sorry, that's fucking hilarious. Not the bad sex. I don't mean that. That sucks. But holy shit I've never seen you this riled up."

It was true, Sally was flushed and breathing a little heavy. It was like acknowledging her frustrations had brought her desire rushing to the surface. Thinking about sex, even unfulfilling sex, had an effect. It was layering with the alcohol. Mixing with whatever it was that had caused her to keep sneaking glances at Jess. With a shock, she recognized the feelings bubbling up inside her. She was horny. She could feel a wetness between her legs.

"Yeah, better cool down," she lifted her drink. "To finding good dick someday."

"I'll drink to that." Jess said, and they did.

Conversation drifted from topic to topic as they worked through their drinks. Jess finished painting the toes on one foot before declaring she wanted to try a different color.

"Chelsea has a bunch of cool colors in her room. Check the top drawers in her dresser," Sally said as she opened another drink for each of them. Jess walked through the bathroom that connected Sally's room to Chelsea's. The long t-shirt barely covered her ass as she walked. Sally could see the bottom curve of Jess' cheeks peeking under the shirt. Sally swallowed a sip of her drink and tried to think of something else. She heard Jess rummaging in the other room, then a long silence.

Sally was about to go check on what was up when Jess came back in the room holding a small blue box, about the size of a pack of cigarettes.

"You're not gonna believe what I found," Jess said, placing the box on the edge of the bed

"What..." Sally asked. She looked closer. Jess nudged the box around so Sally could read the label.

X-Change: Fast-Acting Gender-Swap.

Be the Person You Want to Be

(12-Hour Formula)

"...the fuck...?" Sally finished her question. They shared a confused look. "Is this what I think it is?"

"Think so," Jess said. "I've seen ads for it. You take a pill and it changes you from a man to a woman, or the other way around."

"No way," said Sally.

"Way," Jess flipped the box over so Sally could read the back. It listed options, pink pills that would turn a man to a woman and blue ones that would turn woman into a man. Both came in 12-hour and 24-hour versions, with longer-lasting versions coming soon. The box also proclaimed proudly: No Pregnancy Risk, and then, in more subdued text: Does Not Prevent STDs: Practice Safer Sex. Boring lawyer-speak covered the rest of the box, FDA-approved, blah blah, don't mix with other medications, blah blah blah.

"And check this out," Jess said as she opened the box and slid out a circular plastic pop-wrap. "This is a ten-pack." There were six blue pills, each about the size of aspirin, and four empty spots.

"Holy shit," Sally gasped as she realized what that implied. "Chelsea must use this stuff."

Sally struggled to imagine her strait-laced, always perfect sister popping pills to change her sex. Why would she want to? Chelsea was tall, fit, and beautiful. She'd had modeling offers when she was still in high school but had chosen to focus on academics and athletics. Sally suddenly imagined Chelsea popping a blue pill and transforming into a male version of herself. Jesus, she'd probably make a gorgeous man...wait, was she doing it to sleep with chicks? Is Chelsea gay? Would it be gay if she was a man at the time? Sally shook her head. It was all too much. Jess was standing quietly, looking at Sally and then back to the box.

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a guy?" She asked.

"Easier than being a girl, that's for sure," Sally shook her head. "I mean, I guess I've thought about it once or twice. Never thought there was a way to find out."

Jess didn't say anything for a moment. Then she locked eyes with Sally.

"Want to give it a shot?"

Fuck yes, she thought, her stomach was turning somersaults at the thought. "I don't know. Seems...weird."

Jess shook her head. "It's totally safe," she pointed at the box. "See? FDA-approved. C'mon, it'll be hilarious."

Sally sat as if thinking. Her body was humming with excitement, like someone had struck a chord in her soul. She realized she was humming with something else too. She felt a familiar ache between her legs. "Ok, sure. Why not?"

Jess jumped a little and punched her fist in the air. "Ok. How do we decide who takes one?"

"Why don't we both take it?" Sally asked.

"Nah, one of us should stay the same just in case the other freaks out or something. It only lasts 12 hours, and there's a couple pills, so if it's cool, the other person can take one later."

Sally wasn't sure she agreed with that logic but she didn't really want to argue. She nodded and grabbed a 20-sided die from a pile of dice on her desk. "We could roll for it. Highest roll takes the pill?"

"Um, sure," said Jess as she took the die. "I'll go first."

Sally put a dice box on the bed. Jess shook the die in her hands a few times and then rolled it. It clattered to a stop with an 18 facing up.

"Well shit," Jess said. She picked up the package. Sally scooped up the die and rolled it in the same movement without looking at it.

"Well holy shit," said Jess. Sally looked down. The number 20 stared back at her. Critical hit. Fuck. They both stared at the number in silence for what seemed like an hour. Then Jess tossed the package of pills to Sally. Sally bobbled it and barely caught it.

"Um. Ok. I guess that's it," Sally started to push a pill out of the packaging.

"Wait, wait, wait. Hang on a hot sec," Jess was shaking her head like Sally was about to do something profoundly stupid. Sally thought maybe that's exactly what she was about to do. "You're not just gonna swallow the pill. Stand over there," she pointed to a clear spot on the floor.

Without knowing why, Sally did as she was told. Jess sat on the bed and watched her standing there. There was a strange look in Jess' eyes. Sally wondered if that look was excitement, maybe, or hunger. She felt awkward, like she was suddenly on display. Her stomach started to flutter again.

"Now take off your PJs," Jess said.

"Wait, what?" Sally crossed her arms in front of her chest protectively. "What are you talking about?"

"Duh? If these pills work, I want to see it all," Jess said matter-of-factly. "No sense hiding it under those frumpy things."

Sally was still a bit in shock or she might have been offended by the comment about her pajamas. Her fingers drifted to the buttons on her top.

"Are you serious?" She asked bashfully, not able to meet Jess' gaze.

"Yep," Jess nodded intently. She pointed at Sally's top. "Go on. Strip."

With a resigned sigh, Sally started working down the buttons on her pajama top. She held it closed for a moment and looked at Jess as if to ask whether she'd changed her mind. Jess' eyes were locked on her--like Sally was a dessert that she was waiting to devour--Jess nodded.

Sally wasn't wearing a bra. While she had a bunch tucked in a drawer, she rarely wore them as her a-cup breasts didn't really need the support. She realized with a shock that she'd never been naked in front of Jess before. She'd always been too insecure in her body. The most undressed she'd ever been was in her one-piece bathing suit. And although Jess loved to show off her body in lingerie and bikinis, she'd never fully undressed in front of Sally either. It was an unspoken line that they'd never crossed and that somehow Sally had never recognized was there. Until now, when she was about to cross it.

Another deep breath and Sally pulled the top open, revealing her firm, pert breasts. Her puffy nipples stuck out from them, either from the temperature or because of that tingling inside her. Sally looked down self-consciously. She'd never really liked the way her breasts looked. She let the top slide from her shoulders and tossed it aside. She cupped her breasts for a moment to hide them, then decided it didn't matter anymore and let her hands fall to her sides.

"Aw, your boobs are adorable," Jess squealed and clapped.

"Really? You think so?" Sally looked up in surprise.

"Absolutely. They're so cute!"

"Nick calls them tiny torpedo tits."

"What a fucking jackass. They're great! He should just be happy he gets to see them. I know I am."

Jess looked so earnest that Sally couldn't help but believe her. The compliment made her feel good. It warmed her inside. Deep inside. That thrumming was back stronger than before. It seemed more localized now. A throbbing buzz that radiated out from between her legs. It made her feel fluttery and confident.

And sexy.

Feeling more comfortable, she reached down to untie the drawstring on her pajama pants. She paused, gripping the waistband, winked at Jess, and then slid them down to her ankles. She stepped one foot out and kicked the pants into the corner. Then she straightened up, hands hiding her crotch. She felt Jess' eyes moving across her body. She felt Jess' eyes travel over her tits, nipples still standing attention, and down over her tummy. Sally felt hot and knew she was flushed. She hoped Jess chalked it up to embarrassment and not arousal. When Jess' eyes reached her waist, Sally let her hands fall aside, revealing herself completely to her friend for the first time. Jess paused for a moment to stare at Sally's completely bare pussy.

"Wow, I didn't expect that," Jess admitted. She smiled up at Sally. "I didn't know you shaved."

"Nick refused to even talk about going down on me unless I shaved. Said pubes were gross and he doesn't want to floss while eating a taco."

"God, what a fucking pig. You need to break up with that guy. Fuck him -- I mean, don't fuck him...you know what I mean. He can go fuck himself."

Sally smiled. Jess was still staring at her pussy. Sally could feel wetness between her legs and she wondered if Jess could see how turned-on she was getting. She didn't think so, though a part of her kind of hoped otherwise. She saw that Jess' nipples were poking small tents in her shirt. Is she enjoying this as much as I am? Sally wondered. As if in response, Jess shifted a bit on the bed, crossing and recrossing her legs.

"Really cute pussy though," Jess said with a wink. Another tingle shot through Sally. "Ok, stop stalling. Pop the pill."

For a second Sally was confused. She'd forgotten that the whole the point of stripping for Jess had been to take the little blue pill that was still pinched between her fingers. She looked at it and then popped it into her mouth and swallowed it dry.