Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They waited in silence.

Sally grunted as a burning, tingling sensation slammed into her like a physical impact. Her muscles seized, forcing another grunt from her. Her body seemed to expand and contract simultaneously. Though squinted eyelids she watched as her point of view shifted higher. Am I getting taller? She felt her shoulders broadening. She felt her hips narrowing, it made it hard to breathe. The burning sensation shifted to a pounding, pulsing rush. It felt like a freight train rushing through her. It wasn't painful but it was intense. Undeniable.

She looked down and saw that her already small breasts were shrinking further, flattening out, firming up. She ran her hands across her chest and felt solid pectorals. None of the softness she was used to. Even her nipples had lost their puffiness. She felt her short hair getting even shorter, an odd sensation as if it were pulling back into her head.

At the same time, she felt new hairs tickle under her arms. It felt strange, but didn't bother her the way armpit hair had before. She could feel her face shifting, rearranging. She reached up to touch her cheeks and felt them shift and move under her fingers. Fucking weird. She glanced down again as the burning sensation moved lower. Her stomach had flattened as well, the softness she was used to had been exchanged for firm abs. The rushing sensation swirled around her.

Her back broadened. Her hands moved to her butt as she felt her ass, previously small and a little flat, round slightly and firm up, flowing into legs that had thickened up with muscles. This new body hadn't skipped leg day.

The pounding sensation left her arms and chest and legs, leaving them numb, and centered in her crotch. She felt things moving inside her. It made her a little nauseous at first, but that passed. She felt something drop below her. Between her legs. She didn't have to look to know what that was. Oh shit, I've got balls now. What the fuck. They felt heavy and a bit in the way. She widened her feet to make room for them. Then the pounding sensation surged to her clit. She gasped. It wasn't quite unpleasant, but it was almost too much for her. She gritted her teeth as the sensation it grew in intensity, building and building. She realized she was holding her breath.

She shifted from one leg to the other. There was a tightening and an expansion. A new weight. She looked down in time to see her clit seem to grow and extend. It was becoming a penis. The sensations were too much. She closed her eyes. And a moment later, the sensations vanished. Her body felt numb. She gasped in relief and, after a long moment, opened her eyes. Jess was staring at her, mouth hanging open, hands gripping the sheets at her side. Her expression was one of shock, and something else Sally didn't recognize.

"Did that look as weird as it felt?" Sally asked. Her voice shocked her and she clapped her hands to her mouth. It wasn't her voice. It was deeper, gravely, strong. It seemed to rumble from her chest. She saw Jess squirm a little in response to it, squeezing her legs together unconsciously.

"It looked amazing," Jess gasped. "I've never seen anything like that..."

Her eyes traced Sally's new body from head to toe. Well, almost to toe, she stopped when she reached Sally's waist. She pointed "Holy shit, Sally. You're swinging a hammer!"

Sally looked down. She had somehow grown pubic hair, but rising above that patch of curly brown hair was a penis. Her penis. And Jess was right. It was pretty big. Bigger than Nick's, that was for sure. And thicker too. She reached down, hesitated a moment, then touched it. It was soft and heavy and warm. Definitely a pretty big dick. Her hand felt good on it too. Sally noticed Jess' eyes kept darting to it and then away, as if she wanted to stare but didn't want to be obvious. The feeling of her hand, and Jess' interest, caused a tightening feeling. She realized she was getting hard and dropped her new dick like it was a hot coal.

"Um...I think I need to pee," she said. Jess nodded silently, trying to look away. Sally walked awkwardly towards the bathroom. The awkwardness was partly due to circumstances and partly because she suddenly had all this new equipment in the way. How do guys walk with all this junk between their legs? She shut the door behind her, then realized that she actually did have to pee.

Careful not to look in the mirror, she walked to the toilet, lifted the cover, and started to sit.

"Wait a second," she whispered to herself just before her cheeks touched the porcelain. She stood up, turned around, lifted the seat, and stood over the bowl. Um. Ok, now what? She thought for a second, then, less tentatively this time, took hold of her dick and did her best to aim. After a long moment, she relaxed and started to pee. It was a weird sensation. She felt a spatter against her shins and realized her aim had been off. She readjusted and listened as the liquid thundered into the bowl, falling from a new height. When she was done, she shook herself off, giggling quietly as she did. Then she cleaned up as best she could before she put the seat down and washed her hands. Then she stepped back from the sink and looked at her new self in the mirror.

A gorgeous naked man looked back at her. The man in the mirror was several inches taller than Sally had been. She guessed he was over six feet tall. He had broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and strong arms. He was built like a swimmer. Lean and muscular. A small patch of brown hair on his chest. He had an angular face, with a narrow nose. A five o'clock shadow that seemed to accent his features. It was a good face, familiar. Not quite like her father, but similar.

I'm a handsome man, she thought. That's me now. For a while at least. Jesus. The man in the mirror smiled at her. It was a smile she'd have felt in her stomach when she was still a woman. She looked at her penis again and wondered how big it would be when it was hard.

She was tempted to find out, but the thought of Jess sitting on the other side of the door while she played with her new dick wasn't appealing. Though the thought of Jess certainly was. She felt that tightening sensation again when she thought of Jess sitting on her bed. Long legs, cute panties, her tits under that t-shirt. I want to fuck, she realized. Her dick twitched a little in agreement. She felt that tightening again as she started getting hard. Ok, get ahold of yourself. She splashed cold water on her face and flexed her leg muscles until her dick calmed down. When she felt like she was finally under control, she went back into the bedroom.

Jess was sitting in the same spot on the bed as if stunned. Her eyes flew to Sally's body as she walked into the room. Taking in her chest, abs, and lingering again on her dick. Sally smiled to herself when she noticed where Jess' eyes were lingering. She stopped and started swiveling her hips, trying to helicopter her dick. The best she managed was to slap her dick side to side with heavy thumps. Jess burst out laughing. Sally joined in. They giggled for a while. When Sally looked up again, Jess was sitting with her legs spread slightly. Sally again stole a glance at her panty-covered crotch. This time, however, it caused a more visible reaction that Sally didn't anticipate and couldn't stop. She was horrified as her penis started to swell. She was getting hard. Not quite all the way, but definitely a chub.

Jess pointed at it. "What does it feel like?"

"Weird," without thinking, Sally found that she had reached down and was holding it. The warmth and weight felt nice in her hand. Her hand felt nice on it. "Good," she said honestly. Her hand moved along its length, stroking it slowly and gently. It felt better than she'd expected. She trembled a little. It was like throwing gas on a fire. It made her want more. She realized she was breathing heavily.

Jess watched, riveted. Her tongue between her lips. She was breathing heavy too. "Can I...can I touch you?" she asked.

Stunned, Sally froze. Did Jess really just say that? She didn't think she could manage words. She gave a small nod.

Jess stood up and walked toward her. She seemed to move in slow motion. Her hand drifted up to touch Sally's chest. The hand was hot on her skin. Jess moved her hand down her abs, her other hand stroking Sally's arm, lingering on her bicep. It felt nice. Better than nice. Her dick responded, rising fully to attention. Jess was only inches away. Sally could smell the conditioner she used in her hair. It smelled good. Jess smelled good. They were both breathing heavily. Almost in unison.

"God, you're gorgeous," Jess whispered. Her hand moved lower. Sally's breath caught as Jess's hand reached her hip. Jess looked up, finally making eye contact. "I can't call you Sally anymore, can I? How about... um... Sal?"

Sal nodded wordlessly. Yes, Sal. That sounds right. You can call me Sal. You can call me whatever you want. Just keep moving your hand lower. She did. Her hand moved through the hair on his crotch to fondle his hard cock. Sal groaned as Jess traced her fingers down the length of his dick. Her touch was feather-light. Her fingers swirled around the head of his cock, nearly causing Sal's knees to give out.

It felt amazing.

He groaned again when Jess wrapped her fingers firmly around his dick. She started stroking him, gently. Slowly. Her other hand slid down, squeezed his ass, then moved lower to join her other hand. It cupped his balls and Sal's eyes rolled back into his head.

Holy shit. He stood, eyes closed, panting, mouth open, reveling in the feelings that Jess's hands were creating. Then he felt hot breath on his chin. Felt Jess' lips press lightly against his own. Huh? What is she... They kissed. It was a kiss that Sal felt in his toes. Their tongues sought and found each other.

As if that kiss released something in Sal, his hands started to move. The circled Jess, pulling her close and caressing her back. They slid down to grip her ass. He squeezed her cheeks through her panties, pressing her into him. Deciding to be daring, he slipped one hand under the waistband and caressed her naked ass. The feel of her ass warm and smooth in his hands send a thrill through him and a surging sensation through his cock.

Jesus, she has a nice ass. If she'll let me touch her ass, I wonder if she'll let me... One hand crept up, under Jess' shirt, to stroke her breasts. Her fingers found her nipples and he teased them. I'm holding Jess' boobs. This is unreal. They were heavy and somehow soft and firm at the same time. He had to remind himself to be gentle. The urges in his body were driving him towards roughness. But he remembered what he'd liked when he'd had breasts and forced himself back under control. His fingers danced gently around her nipples. Jess gasped against his lips as he teased her. He pinched a nipple gently and Jess' whole body responded. Her tits are sensitive, he realized.

Jess had straddled his leg and was pressing her crotch into his thigh as they kissed. One hand was still stroking him, the other had moved away from his balls and was stroking up and down his back from shoulders to ass.

Her gentle touch was driving him wild. He wanted more. Was desperate for more. He felt himself kissing her more insistently. She returned the intensity, then suddenly stopped. She broke the kiss and pulled away. Sal looked bewildered and Jess smiled at his expression. She pecked kisses along his jaw, down his neck.

Tingles danced wherever her lips touched as she nibbled her way down his body. She worked down his chest and stomach, sinking smoothly to her knees as she did. Sal looked down at her as she knelt before him. One of her hands was holding his cock and the other rested on his thigh. Jess was looking at his cock as she stroked it. Sal thought she liked what she saw. Then she looked up at him. Holy shit, is this going to happen? Is she actually going to suck my dick? They held electric eye-contact as Jess leaned forward and took him in her mouth.

It was incredible. She enveloped him. Warm and wet. Her tongue stroking and teasing. Sal groaned at the sensation. Jess moaned in response. He could feel the vibrations in his dick as she did. One of her hands moved to his balls, the other held his ass. The feeling was so intense, he struggled to breath at first. He finally understood why Nick had always wanted blowjobs. He never wanted this feeling to end. Then, somehow, it got better.

Jess began to work in earnest, her head bobbing in rhythm with her hand, stroking his cock. He felt himself moaning in pleasure. There was no conscious thought. He felt Jess' mouth leave his dick and, before he could register disappointment, felt her tongue teasing his balls. It was a pleasant warm tickling sensation that made him ache to be back in her mouth. Her hand continued to stroke him as her tongue traveled along his taint, then back.

He grunted as she took his balls in her mouth and sucked them carefully. Then she licked her way back up the underside of his dick and started licking and sucking the head of his cock. She wrapped her lips around him again. He sighed in joyful relief as her hands and mouth worked in unison. Her tongue danced under the head of his cock. She was making noises as she sucked him. Sloppy sounds, grunts, little noises of pleasure.

Sal was losing his mind. There was no Sal. There was only the sensation that Jess was pulling from him. His body wanted to take over. He had to fight not to thrust his hips, not to fuck her face. His hands travelled down to hold Jess' head. Not to press her into him, though he wanted to, but to stroke her hair and brush it away from her face. To hold her head and ride her rhythm.

She worked on his dick with a single-minded dedication. It was as if sucking the orgasm out of him was her only goal. As if her whole purpose in life was to satisfy him. Her enthusiasm was an aphrodisiac. It was a whole-body experience. She writhed like a snake as she responded to his pleasure. Two coherent thoughts managed to fight their way to Sal's conscious mind. Blowjobs are the best. If this is how Jess sucks dick, then Jack is a very lucky man.

His knees were getting weak. He reached back trying to find the bed. He half staggered backwards and sank onto it before his legs could give out. Jess knee-walked with him, not letting him slip from her mouth. Like she didn't want him to escape. He looked down and saw that Jess had slipped a hand into her panties. It was busy under the fabric. He thought he could hear the wetness as she fingered herself, thought he could smell her arousal. It was the most intensely erotic thing he'd ever seen. She was moaning and he could feel the vibrations through his cock.

He watched her until the sensations flowing through him were too much. He closed his eyes and fell back on the bed while Jess kept working. He wasn't sure how he lasted as long as he did, though it may have only been a few minutes. The pleasure was so intense he thought he should have cum almost instantly. When he thought about it later, the only explanation he could come to was that the novelty of the whole experience prolonged it. Whatever the reason, he was glad. He wanted the sensations he was feeling to last forever.

Except then the pleasure started building, layering, getting better and better, building to a peak until suddenly he was on the edge. It kept getting better and better and he didn't want it to -- oh fuck! -- Sal realized the feelings building inside him had almost reached a peak. He was going to cum.

"Ungh," he grunted, clutching Jess' head in both hands. "I'm gonna...ahh..."

In response to his grunted warning, Jess dove down onto his cock. Taking it deep in her throat, her nose pressing into his pubes. Her hand jumped from her panties to cup and stroke his balls as they tightened to his body. He felt a surge and release and his mind went blank. His cock throbbed and pulsed, shooting his seed deep into Jess' mouth. His body curled around her head as he came, his hands clutching her head, hips pressing forward, muscles tensing and releasing as ecstasy exploded through him.

Jess kept carefully sucking on his dick, gently summoning a more intense pleasure and swallowing what he gave her. She moaned between each swallow, their sounds overlapping. Then, with one last gasp, Sal fell back on the bed. Drained.

Jess let his cock slip from her mouth as she knelt back with a look of satisfaction in a job well done. She held his softening cock gently in her hand. She leaned forward and her tongue shot out as she deftly licked the last of his cum from the head of his cock. He jumped at the feeling. Sal watched through half-closed eyes as she scraped some of his cum from her chin and the sides of her mouth and carefully wiped her fingers clean on the bedspread. He had never seen anything quite like it. They were quiet for a while as their breathing started to calm. Sal sat up.

"Jess. Fuck. That was fan-fucking-tastic."

Jess smiled like a cat that got into the cream. "Mmmm. My turn."

Sal's eyes snapped wide as Jess shimmied her t-shirt over her head. He gawked, seeing Jess's tits in all their glory for the first time. Well worth the wait, he thought. Round and firm, pale skin with pert pink nipples poking out from small areola. They were amazing and he said so. Jess smirked again as she started to stand.

She was almost to her feet when Sal swooped down and scooped her into his arms like she was weightless. He felt powerful as he effortlessly lifted her and plopped her on the bed. Jess shifted so Sal was between her feet and leaned back. Sal reached up, sliding his hands up her legs, and gripped the waistband of her panties. There was a damp spot in the crotch. Jess lifted her hips to help. Sal slid her panties down revealing a neatly trimmed blonde landing strip.

Sal devoured her body with his eyes. He could finally admit to himself that he'd wanted to see this for years. She's so beautiful. The sight of her pink slit caused his dick to twitch, as if it was coming back to life. He noticed a little sticky wetness between her pussy lips and on her thighs, no doubt spread by her fingers as she'd stroked herself. He could smell her scent and it set off something wild in him. He felt himself getting hard again.

His hands moved on their own and reached up touch her breasts. Jess closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure and encouragement as his warm hands touched her. Caressing, squeezing softly, Sal explored Jess' breasts with wonder. Years of secretly admiring them with sidelong glances and now they were uncovered and in his hands. I can't believe this. They feel even better than they look. His fingers brushed her nipple and Jess gasped. Her hips wriggled as sensations flooded from her breasts down her spine and to her pussy. She's sensitive. Sal thought with a smile. Then he set about worshiping her tits, trying to drive her wild.

He kissed his way up her stomach and around her breasts, letting his lips brush near her nipples. Not quite touching them. Jess gasped as at his breath, hot on her skin. His tongue flicked a nipple, gently. Jess squealed and shut her eyes. His hands were moving softly, then firmer on her breasts.

God, I love tits. Fingers tweaked one nipple as he kissed her neck. His mouth closed on the other and Jess groaned deep in her chest. She pressed her hips away from the bed and against Sal's chest. He felt her wetness as she tried to grind her hips against him. Desperately seeking satisfaction.

He settled in and focused on her breasts, licking, stroking, squeezing. He used his teeth lightly on her nipples and smiled when she squeaked in approval. And I really love Jess' tits. The attention to her tits had squirming. She'd shut her eyes and was stroking Sal's back and shoulders as he nuzzled her tits.