Slumber Party

Story Info
A big queer slumber party brings a femme to her knees.
5.5k words
4.09
7.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always starts out so innocently, doesn't it? With an old movie loaded up on the screen, it's luminescence filling the room with a soft blue glow. With sloppy, thrown together sundaes, half-melted from distraction as their gourmands lose themselves in nostalgic banter. With a dozen pillows laid out on the floor atop a sea of taffeta sleeping bags, all shimmering blue and green and red in the light of the TV.

It always starts out innocently, until the booze flows heavily from the kitchen. Until each exchange, each and every friendly joke, is punctuated by a swig of liquor. Until everyone emerges from their drinks red-faced and hungry for something more carnal. More real. More urgent.

"Truth or dare?" Chris suggested, and each voice rose to the ceiling in slurred excitement.

Ash grinned wide, their bronzed skin wrinkling beautifully around eyes as dark as cooled magma. They looked at their lover with a questioning smile, their eyebrows cocked.

"You hear that, Sadie?" they asked jovially.

Sadie looked up at Ash from her perch in the kitchen doorway. Her hands were full with the drinks everyone had requested, her satin nightgown speckled with wet droplets from the beers and hard sodas the butches had taken and opened haphazardly at her side. She knew, though it had gotten lost in the laughter and board games, that it was always coming to this. She knew that she, the lone femme in a room filled with butches, was there not as a hostess, but as a prize. A treasure trove, ripe for the taking. She knew that she was here to be passed around, handed off from person to person, the same as the spent joints lying crumpled in nearby ashtrays.

She glanced around the room, taking in the pairs of eyes staring back at her hungrily. She found herself suddenly aware of how little fabric there was between her and the others, every inch of flesh cool and tingling beneath the nightgown.

"Yes, Sir," Sadie said, unable to keep from giggling as her friends whooped and hollered in response.

She moved forward, handing out the last of her drinks as she approached the group. The four of them adjusted, meandering around with their pillows and armchairs to encircle Sadie. She looked around, leaving Ash's steady gaze to take in the other's: Chris sat to Ash's right, sinking to the floor so zie could lounge easily against the couch cushion. Aspen sat up beside hir, combing their fingers through their locs and grinning at Sadie with a boyish, innocent sort of desire. To Ash's left, Winnie sat in an armchair, her thick thighs spread wide so it was clear to everyone (Sadie most of all, who blushed with her excitement) that she was packing her heaviest piece.

"I think it's only fair that you go first, Chris," Ash said, smiling softly.

"That works for me," Chris laughed, taking a swig of hir beer. "Sadie, truth or dare?"

Sadie turned to Chris, licking her lips. They had been together for hours, the five of them, and yet this all felt so fast, so sudden. With only a vague sense of how tonight would go, Sadie was riddled with anxiety and a rising lustfulness.

"Truth, please," she said, fumbling over her words.

Chris smiled, adjusting in hir spot. "Truth," zie said, "truth, truth, truth... Ah! I want you to tell me if you're going to do everything we say. Will you?"

Hir smile was less innocent, less kind as zie teased. Sadie's cheeks blushed crimson, her body electric as the words washed over her.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Everything?"

"Everything," Sadie smiled, desperate for hir approval.

Chris grinned and turned to Aspen, taking a heavy swig from hir drink.

"Well, then, your turn," zie said, lifting hir glass.

Aspen licked their lips, their eyes scanning up and down Sadie's scantily-clad form. Sadie followed their gaze, unable to keep from squirming as the seconds crawled by. Their almond eyes were warm and soft as they looked over her. Inviting, innocent, as if to say: You have nothing to fear.

"Nah," they said suddenly. "You can skip me, I'm going to roll another spliff."

Sadie let out a surprised laugh, her shoulders relaxing in that brief moment of relief. Ash groaned jokingly from behind her.

"Aspen, don't be such a bore!" they teased.

"Are you complaining?" Aspen asked, eyebrows cocked. "You can't complain, you love this shit."

Ash chuckled. As if acquiescing to Aspen's retort, they stood and left to retrieve a small bag of purple-speckled flower from the TV stand and tossed it to Aspen, who set to work immediately and happily on a small plastic tray.

Sadie watched their fingers as they ground the flower down to dust and sprinkled it into its wrapper. She found herself, as always, momentarily transfixed by that silent, meditative motion. Lick, wrap, roll. She was high enough as it was, but she relished the thought of Aspen's warm hands passing the fresh joint off to her with a buzz of excitement. They seemed to notice, seemed to hold inside them a sixth sense for the femme gaze, and glanced up at Sadie with a smile.

"Don't you worry, doll," they said easily. "You know you'll always get the first hit, isn't that right?"

Sadie laughed, her cheeks burning as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"Yeah, I know," she said softly. "Thank you."

From behind her, Sadie heard Winnie clear her throat pointedly. She turned to face her, and found that Winnie had leaned back in her chair and undone the button and zipper of her Levi's. Electric green silicone peeked out from beneath the fabric, heavy and teasing.

"Sadie," Winnie said, meeting her gaze with a steady, mischievous smile, "truth or dare?"

Sadie licked her lips, struggling to keep her hands at her side when, taken over by nerves, she longed to wrap her arms over her stomach. She felt rather exposed, surrounded by Ash and their friends, wearing only her soft pink nightgown. The fabric brushed against her upper thighs, her nipples cold and hardening with only the thinnest material between them and the cool evening air. Still, Sadie longed to carry on, to challenge the anxiety building in her chest. She clenched her fists at her sides, breathing deep as she steeled herself.

"Dare," she said, in a fit of sudden, naive boldness.

Winnie smiled, chuckling and taking a heavy sip of her beer. Ash leaned forward, their elbows rested on their knees as they glanced between the two women in anticipation.

"I dare you," Winnie said teasingly, "to drool. Don't swallow from here on out."

Sadie fought back the urge to scoff, her cheeks burning. She glanced at Ash, feeling unsure. They cocked an eyebrow at her, a cheeky smile telling Sadie that she would find no respite with her lover tonight.

Of course, she could not deny the tightness in her chest or the way her cunt throbbed with this command. Her whole body ached at the thought, the embarrassment blooming in her throat only adding to her desire. Instinctively, Sadie started to rub her thighs together, closing her eyes for a moment as her mouth watered.

"Well?" Winnie asked, leaning back in her chair, still smiling wickedly. "What, are you embarrassed?"

Sadie looked at Winnie and licked her lips. Her eyes traveled down the butch's soft form, admiring the calloused knuckles of her hand rested easily near her crotch, her denim-wrapped thighs spread wide. The length of her butch cock still nestled within her jeans strained against the fabric, the outline imposing against her wideset frame.

Slowly, Sadie parted her lips, her cheeks blushing crimson as she pushed her tongue forward and allowed some slobber to dribble past her full, pink lips. Winnie leaned forward, as did Ash, smirking as Sadie twitched and shivered in her humiliation. Behind her, Sadie could hear Aspen and Chris whispering amongst themselves.

From behind her, Sadie heard Aspen rise and step towards her.

"Sadie," they said gently. "Here you go, beautiful."

Their joint was nestled between outstretched fingers, a cheap lighter held in their palm. Sadie felt a distinct desire to fall into Aspen's warmth, to be cradled against their open chest. Instead, she took the spliff between her shaky fingers gratefully, meeting Aspen's gaze only briefly. They held the lighter up for her, chuckling softly as Sadie's lips and chin glistened in the light of the flame.

"All my hard work," they chided, "and now the joint's all soaked!"

Sadie struggled not to laugh, the smoke in her lungs heavy and tickling. She handed the joint back off to Aspen, who kissed her cheek and sent the joint circling from person to person as they slinked back to their spot. Colorless smoke hung around her head, leaving Sadie buzzing and awash with desire.

"My turn," Ash said, grinning with excitement. "Truth or dare, my love?"

Sadie groaned, unsure of how much more she could take as she was sent hurtling back to the task at hand. Tears began to well up and she blinked them away in frustration, forcing herself to drool more despite the shame. Because of it, perhaps, though she couldn't admit it.

"Truth," she said finally.

Ash hummed, leaning back against their cushions as though lost in thought. A grand show of false indecision, meant to torment Sadie all the more.

"How wet are you right now, Sadie?" they asked finally, a deliciously cruel glint in their eye.

Sadie stuttered over her words, her mind swimming. The red of her cheeks, the drying slobber on her chin, the obvious and humiliating ways her body reacted of its own accord. All of it left Sadie hungry, her body vibrating with need. Between her legs, Sadie could feel how her clit had grown hard and swollen, her wetness soaking into the fabric of her panties. To name that desire, to claim ownership over the heady mixture of embarrassment and euphoria, was a daunting task.

But Ash wasn't doing this because it was easy. They wanted to see their lover squirm, to watch as she fell apart under their gaze. Knowing this, Sadie yearned to push through her basic instinct, to fight back against the need to collapse in on herself. As with Winnie's task before, Sadie felt determined to perform, to prove herself worthy of attention from these butches.

"Sir," she started, staring down at the floor, "I'm... I'm very wet right now, Sir. My panties are soaked."

She glanced up at Ash, desperate for their approval. They gave it in a wink and a soft smile, the tiniest of gestures to calm Sadie's racing heart.

They turned to Chris. "Round two," they said with a nod and a shrug.

Sadie turned away from Winnie and Ash to face her other guests, wincing (and growing all the wetter) when Winnie reminded her to keep drooling, baby and slapped her barely-covered ass with a laugh. Chris met Sadie's gaze with a warm smile, hir brown eyes peaceful and inviting. Zie sat on the floor, hir elbows rested up on the couch behind hir - perfectly at ease, as if this were just like any other night.

"Hmm," Chris said, looking around at hir friends. "You know what? Let's try this. Aspen, truth or dare?"

Beside hir, Aspen feigned shock, laying their hand over their chest. Chris laughed, nodding emphatically.

"Yes, you!" Chris said, still chuckling.

"Alright, dare," Aspen said cheekily.

"I dare you," Chris said, glancing between Aspen and Sadie, "to pull off Sadie's panties. With your teeth."

Winnie and Ash cheered, hooting and hollering behind Sadie as she blushed. Aspen clambered up from their seat once more, brushing their long, dark locs from their shoulders as they stood. Slowly, slyly, they approached Sadie, reaching out to trace their fingers over the hem of her nightgown. They leaned in close, the musk of their cologne washing over Sadie, filling her lungs and making her cunt throb hard.

"Are you okay with that, Sadie?" Aspen asked, whispering in her ear and sighing with pleasure as she shivered beneath their touch.

"Yes," she said, reaching out and grasping Aspen's arm like a liferaft. "Thank you."

Aspen nodded and dropped slowly to their knees. Smoke surrounded them, the spliff passing from hand to hand leaving a trail of scented haziness all around them and sending the pair ever higher. Aspen's hands held firm to Sadie's soft, rounded hips, their fingers clenching at the satin fabric. They pressed gentle kisses along her thighs, urging her to spread her legs as Aspen shifted up and under her nightgown. Sadie gasped as their lips brushed against her panties, their kiss soft and wet as it pressed into the delicate lace.

Sadie reached down to cradle Aspen's head, holding onto their form. Her fingers followed the bump and curve of Aspen's locs, relishing in the soft coils of their dark dreads. Their tongue pressed firm between her lips, their teeth grazing her flesh teasingly. Sadie felt the drip of slobber pass her chin as she dipped her face down, landing on her nightgown and soaking, slowly, into the fabric. She savored each second that passed by as Aspen's teeth tugged at the hem of her panties, lost in mindless bliss.

Ash and Winnie rose from their perches, approaching hungrily, as a pack of coyotes might prepare to pounce.

"Are you being a good girl, Sadie? Are you drooling like a good little whore?" Ash asked, their finger rising to play with the thin strap of Sadie's nightgown.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

Beneath her dress, Aspen had gotten Sadie's panties down around her thighs, the scratchy lace warm and wet as it slid away from her aching sex. Aspen groaned, breathing in Sadie's delicate musk. Their tongue lashed against her tender flesh and Aspen, lacking the sadistic nerve that the others had honed so carefully, took special care not to bite into Sadie's calf as they pulled the panties down to her ankles.

"My turn now, yeah?" Aspen asked, grinning up at Sadie, delighted.

Sadie giggled, staring down at them. Behind her, Winnie placed firm kisses against Sadie's exposed flesh, her lips warm in the cool night air. Her hands wandered freely, running down the length of her nightgown to the supple flesh of her thighs. Ash was beside her still, hooking their finger beneath Sadie's shoulder strap and pulling it down until her breast was suddenly exposed. With a gasp, Sadie glanced back at Ash, her head swimming with immense desire as she watched them smirk.

"Truth or dare, Sadie?" Aspen asked, still kneeling at her feet, their hand massaging into her calves mindlessly.

Sadie looked down at Aspen and up at Chris, who had moved up onto the couch and sat watching with hir hand brazenly cupping hir crotch. Zie caught Sadie's gaze with a haughty smirk and, with painstaking slowness, undid their jeans to pull their butch cock out. Chris never broke Sadie's gaze as zie ran hir hand up and down the blue silicone. Sadie was transfixed in a way, drooling as she watched. Her body was alight with pleasure as three sets of hands roamed over every inch of her body.

"Dare," she said finally, the word sticking on her tongue like sickly-sweet candy - a sour sort of joy.

Aspen pressed a kiss against her knee, smiling. "Get on your knees, beautiful."

Sadie sunk down to the floor quickly, her mind blank, her body hungry. She found herself face-to-face with Aspen, who wrapped their hand around her neck and tugged at her hair, which clung together with sweat.

"What a good girl," they cooed as they leaned in close to her ear. "Now crawl over to Chris."

Breath shaky, Sadie glanced up at Chris. Hir hand ran up and down hir shaft in a slow, hypnotic rhythm. Zie caught her gaze and held it, biting hir lip as fresh slobber slipped past Sadie's lips.

Aspen moved away, standing up to find their spot once more next to Chris. They leaned against them easily, plucking the mostly-spent joint from hir fingers and dragging from it a deep plume of smoke. Sadie fell to her hands, moaning when Winnie's hand (or was it Ash's? She couldn't tell anymore, with her mind so fuzzy and blank) grabbed at her nightgown and hoisted it up, revealing the soft round mound of her ass. She moved forward until she found herself nestled between Chris's knees. Hir cock was inches from her face, close enough so Sadie could hear the gentle rubbing of hir hand along the shaft.

Chris was stoic, holding hir composure as Aspen reached over and placed their joint into Chris's waiting lips. Their hand lingered as Chris took a deep drag, their fingertips tracing along hir jaw. Chris groaned, turning to Aspen and raising hir chin. Aspen smiled and plucked the spliff from Chris's lips. They leaned in, kissing hir cheek and reaching a hand down to rub hir thigh.

"Is that nice, Daddy?" they asked softly, their hand shifting back and forth between Chris's thigh and Sadie's hair.

Chris looked down at Sadie, leaning forward slightly. As their eyes met, Chris exhaled, hir smoke washing over Sadie's blushing face like a baptism. Sadie breathed in deep, her eyes fluttering shut. She felt as though she were underwater, her body and mind gently floating.

"It is," Chris said, "very nice."

Chris brought hir hand to Sadie's face, cupping her chin gently.

"Now," zie said, hir voice rough with wanting, "I think we've had enough of this silly game, don't you? I doubt you need to be told what to do next..."

Sadie looked up at hir, then down at hir cock. The silicone was like opal in the light of her living room, myriad shades of blue refracting off of one another in an infinite and incomprehensible pattern. Behind her, Ash chuckled, and the sound spurred her forward like nothing else could.

Sadie's lips pressed to the tip of Chris's cock without another word. She sighed against it in pleasure as Chris leaned back, wrapping hir arm around Aspen as they pressed their cheek to hir chest. She opened for hir easily, her wet lips parting to take in half of hir shaft. Sadie's eyes closed, letting her shoulders relax as Chris's cock pressed against the back of her throat.

Beside Chris, Aspen had slowly, gingerly tucked their hand beneath their shorts. They let out a soft whimper as their hand found their own heat, their fingers swirling dexterously over such sensitive flesh. Chris whispered in their ear, hir hand raking over their scalp as hir boy brought themself to the edge. Zie turned to look back at Sadie as she pushed herself further, opening up to take hir cock deep into her throat. Behind her, Winnie and Ash approached together, their hands tugging and pulling at her nightgown until it was all but useless: her body was totally exposed, her nipples and aching, dripping cunt freely displayed.

"God, Sadie," Chris groaned as zie watched. Zie bucked against her, driving hir cock down farther than Sadie thought she could manage.

She sputtered and pulled away, only to dive back in as Ash spanked her ass, hard and barehanded.

"You don't stop until you're told, princess," Ash said, their voice hard, heavy with wanting.

Sadie groaned against Chris's shaft, sucking and lapping at hir member. Zie had one hand on Sadie's head, the other snaking through Aspen's locs to hold tight to the nape of their neck.

"Fuck," zie moaned, turning to bury hir face against Aspen's shoulder.

With a shudder, zie gripped Sadie's hair and pushed her deeper against hir cock. Zie came with a gasp and a long thrust upward. Sadie gagged but didn't falter, her own hips gyrating with excitement. Her body was electric, every nerve buzzing with need as Chris's cock slipped from between her lips. She reached up and ran her fingers over hir shaft, closing her eyes and moaning as another set of fingers ran over her aching sex.

"What a good girl," Chris said slowly as zie emerged from Aspen's shoulder.

Sadie said nothing, only smiled up at hir as zie released hir grip on her hair and ran hir thumb along Sadie's jaw.

"Isn't she?" Ash whispered, kneeling beside Sadie and running their fingers gently through her hair.

"So good, actually," Chris went on, "that I think she should keep going. Isn't that what you want, darling? You want your pretty mouth used?"

12