Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As zie spoke, Winnie came closer to Sadie's sex, standing on her knees with her cock, now fully exposed, pressed against her ass.

"Oh, I think she wants more than just her mouth filled," she said teasingly. "Isn't that right, Sadie? You want to be our little plaything?"

Sadie glanced from face to face, peering into Ash's and Aspen's eyes with an especially hungry gaze.

"Yes... Yes, please," she said. "I want to be a good girl."

Chris smiled. Zie turned to whisper in Aspen's ear who, with a soft blush on their cheeks, glanced between Sadie and Chris.

"Yes, Daddy," they said softly.

Without another word, Chris and Aspen stood from the couch. Sadie watched, her whole body shaking as Winnie's cock rubbed up and down the slick, plush flesh of her sex. Chris stood and watched for a moment as Aspen's shorts were pushed down to around their ankles. Their t-dick had grown hard and swollen, a deep pink nub of hungry flesh peeking from their folds.

Something seemed to shift in the air just then, as Aspen took their place (uncertain but deeply wanting) by Sadie's dripping lips. Winnie pulled back to replace her cock with her fingers, the thick digits testing Sadie's soaking opening. She let out a desperate moan, rocking back against this newfound fullness.

"Fuck," she whispered, groaning and whining as Winnie fit two fingers, then three, then four, into her cunt.

"Be a good girl, now, Sadie," Ash chided, running their hand heavily over Sadie's ass.

"Y-yes, Sir," she stuttered and, steeled by her Dominant's voice, she reached out to rest her hands on Aspen's thighs.

Chris stood watch as Aspen opened for Sadie, their legs spread to either side of the femme's head as she wrapped her swollen lips around hir boy's t-dick. Sadie suckled and lapped at the bundle of nerves, listening for Aspen's shallow breath and shaky, guttural moans.

"Sadie," they whined. "Christ!"

Chris chuckled, blissful at the sight of hir boy's shuttering, twitching form. They came quickly, too excited to maintain their composure, but Sadie didn't mind. She lapped at the juices springing forth, Aspen's come warm and musky on her tongue. Aspen sighed with contentment, raking their fingers through Sadie's hair as Ash's hand ran up and down the slope of her back. It was growing harder and harder for Sadie to focus anyway, as Winnie pulled her hand away and spread her lips wide, the head of her cock pressed firm against her opening.

"Sadie," Aspen whispered, sinking deeper into the couch. "God, you're amazing."

Sadie giggled, the sound twisting and distorting into a cry of pleasure as Winnie plunged deep into her cunt. Aspen gripped Sadie's hands tightly against their thighs, holding her in place. Ash's hands roamed freely, tugging at her nipples and slapping her ass with abandon as Winnie thrust in and out. Despite the width of her fingers, Winnie's cock still stretched Sadie's cunt deliciously, the breadth of her silicone pushing her to the edge.

Chris, who had disappeared for a brief moment into the kitchen, emerged with a small plethora of snacks in hand and chuckled at the sight before them. Aspen was transfixed, unable to look away from Sadie's face as she squeezed her eyes shut, her swollen, pink lips parted as she moaned.

"Jesus, I leave for a second!" zie joked, taking hir seat beside Aspen and pressing a small piece of dark chocolate between their lips.

They took it gratefully, their eyes fluttering closed as the bitter sweetness filled their senses. "Thank you, Daddy," they whispered, leaning into them and returning their gaze, once more, to Sadie's face.

Ash moved forward, reaching up and around Sadie's head. The two of them, Ash and Winnie, were by all accounts the more sadistic of the group, and they had longed to show their friends the depths of their brutality. As Winnie fucked into Sadie harder, Ash hooked their fingers around the corners of Sadie's lips and pulled her mouth open wide. They tilted her head back and, as Sadie met their hungry gaze, Ash spit into Sadie's waiting mouth.

"You're such a good little whore," Ash said, releasing Sadie's mouth and landing a swift slap against her cheek.

Sadie groaned. Her limbs felt weak, shaking with exhaustion, but Winnie would not relent. The pair shifted with the force of their fucking, until a small distance had developed between them and Chris and Aspen, who were more than content to watch, snacks in hand.

Ash, however, had spent long enough as a voyeur. With every thrust of Winnie's cock, Ash grew hungrier, until they had to intervene. They stood up and, in one swift motion, lifted one foot up to press against Sadie's shoulder blades. She let out a startled groan as her arms, once held so delicately by Aspen, flailed out beneath her and her chest came tumbling down against the floor. With her ass up and her face shrouded by the mess of sleeping bags, Sadie felt utterly, deliciously degraded.

"Sir!" she cried out, the sound muffled by taffeta as Ash kept their foot pressed firmly against her back.

"What's that, princess?" Ash teased. "You want it harder?"

Sadie cried out and Winnie laughed, gripping Sadie's hips and thrusting against her with reckless abandon. Chris and Aspen carried on, flirting amongst themselves while the scene unfolded around them. Ash felt the undeniable throb of desire coarse through their clit and into the length of their butch cock, the silicone still tucked away in their briefs growing warm. They turned from Sadie, to Winnie, and back again, spellbound.

"Fuck!" Sadie whimpered, laying on her cheek so she might catch some glimpse of Ash's face as wave after wave of pleasure roared through her. "Sir..."

Ash knelt down, finally, before Sadie. Shakily, she rose to rest on her palms again, the shift in her angle driving Winnie's cock further down, so that it slammed against her very core with every deliberate, agonizing thrust. She bit her lip and dug her painted fingernails into fabric, searching for any relief from the throes of passion that had enveloped her. Ash had been studying the shifting look on her face, scooping her hair back to grip it in their fist.

"Are you being good, baby?" they asked. "Our good little plaything?"

They waited, then, for Sadie to meet them in the eye. With their fist in her hair, it didn't take long. And when she lifted her gaze to meet theirs, a great silence seemed to erupt between them. Some brief moment of perfect harmony, when the two lovers felt more deeply connected than ever before. Even with the voyeurs, even with the brash, teasing look Winnie shot Ash's way, in that moment there seemed to be only them. It disarmed Ash, almost overwhelming them with the force of their desire. It dawned on them, then, that what they needed most was a sense of control. And they knew, as she gasped and moaned, her orgasm splashing down onto the carpet, that Sadie was game for it all.

"Suck my cock, princess," Ash said in a sigh, manuevering their zipper down with a shaky hand as they gripped Sadie's hair tighter. "Be a good little slut for me."

Sadie groaned, the waves of orgasm still washing over her and making it impossible to speak. It was all she could do, as Winnie slipped their cock out and ran their rugged hand up and down her slit with a pleased sigh, to open her mouth once more to receive.

Ash slid into her with a familiar, aching groan of pleasure. Their head dipped back, their every muscle relaxed as they pressed against the back of Sadie's throat. Winnie circled her fingers dexterously over Sadie's clit, slow and taunting as her free hand raked down her back. The short nubs of her nails left brilliant red scratches despite their blunt edges, and Sadie shuddered and whimpered. The couch to their side creaked as Aspen leaned forward to watch more closely, their hand rubbing along their Daddy's thigh.

"I told you we should do this more often," Aspen said lightly.

Chris let out a short chuckle, glancing toward Aspen with an easy smile. "I suppose so," zie said. "Maybe next time, we can host. How does that sound, boy? You think we can get our house in order to have them over sometime?"

The two went on like that, and though their words blended together into melodious nothingness, Sadie plucked from every syllable the same teasing tone that Ash and Winnie had so perfectly taunted her with. She found herself pushing back against Winnie's hand, shifting her hips in time with her circling hand until a firm slap on her ass left her frozen and whimpering.

"Stay still, you whore," Winnie chided, though they did not stop their rubbing.

Ash groaned, pulling at Sadie's hair to force her throat open. To plunge ever deeper. To demand all that they could from their femme. The sight of Winnie's hands on their girl had brought forth a ferocious new animal in Ash's chest, a hungry, primal thing, and they came in a shuddering gasp, slamming Sadie's face against their pelvis as their clit throbbed and released.

All the while, Winnie had watched Ash's face. She moved with an expert hand, sliding her fingers into Sadie and pumping in and out as her thumb ran rapid circles around her clit. Ash released their grip on Sadie's head and she allowed herself to collapse once more against the sleeping bags. But as Ash caught their breath, they saw Sadie's body shuddering with climax, and gripped her once more.

With their hand around her throat and their fist in her hair, Sadie could do nothing but cry out. She felt her thighs grow slick, wetness pooling between her knees as Ash held tight to her throat. Again, Ash spit at Sadie's mouth, thin white bubbles landing with a splatter on her lips. Ash smiled, transfixed by the look on Sadie's face as they tilted her head towards Chris and Aspen. She appeared utterly spent: her eyes half-lidded and clouded with desire, her lips slack, her cheeks and chin lined with tacky, drying drool.

"You've been such a good little toy, Sadie," they said, and only then did Winnie's hand begin to slow. "Such a good girl."

Sadie thought for a moment that maybe this was what it might feel like to be a ghost: to be in a room, but not of it; to be around people, but not among them. She was, instead, floating somewhere over their heads, lost in a delirious haze of warmth. She felt their hands, all four sets of them, reaching out towards her. They pet her, wrapped her in soft fabrics, and brushed out her tangled hair until it ran smooth through their fingers. One of them, Sadie couldn't tell who, had taken to pressing soft kisses along the breadth of her shoulders, sending shivers down her aching spine. Another kneaded their thumbs against the soles of her feet and up along her calves. All the while, Ash remained at her head, cradling her face in their hands and cooing words of praise in her ear.

At some point, popcorn had been popped and the TV, once abandoned, whirred blearily to life, electric fans whizzing desperately inside the ancient flatscreen. Water was brought to her lips, and then, with a laugh, yet another joint. Chris and Winnie bickered over their movie choices, each one convinced of their own superior choice in film, and all the while, Sadie laid among them, absorbing it all like a desperate sponge. She hoped, as the furniture was moved and sleeping bags were unzipped and snuggled into, that she could soak up this feeling to hold tight to, in case of some impending drought. As though the love she felt herself overwhelmed by was some rare and nonrenewable resource.

But it wasn't. Of course, it wasn't. She was surrounded on all sides by a flurry of devotion, a raw and untamable desire. She knew, as Ash's hand on her scalp brought her ever closer to sleep, that this night would be carried with the five of them for years to come. A fount of pleasure from which they could draw, should ever they need it, and always, always, always, coming from each other.

12