Slummin It

Story Info
Young woman turns to homeless men for sex.
7.4k words
4.33
37.6k
106
0

Part 1 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Carla married Nick Watson a year after they both graduated from college. They were both 23 years old. Nick was a tall and handsome man at 6'2" tall and 195 pounds. He had a solid muscular body. Carla was a beautiful woman. She was 5'3" tall with a 34-25-36 body. She had legs to die for and a perky "B" cup chest. Everyone said they made a perfect couple.

A year after marrying, they had a daughter they named Tracy, and that's when their sex life began to faulter. For some reason, Nick didn't appear to be as interested in sex as he once was, even though Carla lost all of her baby weight and got her figure back quickly. By the time Tracy was six years old, the couple was having no sex at all. Carla tried everything, but Nick didn't appear to be interested anymore. She eventually bought a few toys and videos, and they seemed to be a poor replacement for her husband's cock.

Finally, Carla had had enough. One evening while on her third glass of wine, she decided to do something about it. She knew that she couldn't try the bar scene because she would probably be recognized. She figured that she would have to go somewhere that no one would know her. She made one last try that evening to get her husband interested, but to no avail.

The next day after making sure Tracy was in school, she put on a very short skirt and a tight sleeveless top with the top three buttons open. She bought a couple bottles of wine and then drove down to the park that was near the homeless area of town. After parking her car, she carried the wine into the park and started towards the homeless area near the back of the park. She stopped and sat on a bench and was soon approached by a young man. "Hey Baby. What chu doing in this part of town? You a working girl?"

"I'm just resting. Take a hike."

After the young man left, she sat nervously wondering if she was making a mistake by being here. She was daydreaming when she heard someone say, "Are you OK lady?"

As she looked over, she saw an older black man in tattered clothes sitting beside her. He stunk and his hair was greasy, but he had a great smile, even though many of his teeth were missing. She didn't know why, but she felt her nipples get hard and her pussy began to tingle. She smiled at the man and said, "Yeah, I'm OK mister. Would you like to share my wine with me?"

His smile lit up his face. This time, she noticed that his few remaining teeth were yellowed. He thought to himself that this hot woman must be having fun at his expense. But he decided to play along for a while. "Sure baby. I'll share some of your wine." He watched as she took a bottle from her bag and handed it to him.

"Could you open it?" She asked. He grinned again and twisted off the top. He quickly took a drink before she could take the bottle back. When she didn't say anything, he took another long pull from the bottle and then held it out to her. "Thanks," she said as she took the bottle and took a drink. He couldn't believe that this hot woman would drink from the same bottle as he did. She turned and handed him the bottle again.

He said, "We can get arrested for drinking in the park like this."

"Is there someplace we can go to finish the bottle mister?"

He paused to think for a minute and then hesitantly suggested, "Well, we uh . . . we could, uh go back to my place if you want."

They both stood up and she put her hand on his arm. "Sure mister. I don't want to get arrested and you seem like a nice man."

He noticed that she was only a few inches shorter than he was. He thought, "What is going on here? This hot bitch sharing her wine with a bum and then going to his place to drink it?"

He held the bottle in his hand as he turned and said, "Follow me."

She pulled on his arm turning him back towards her and said, "Thanks again for letting me come back to your place." Then she leaned forward and kissed his rough and smelly cheek. He was so stunned that he just stared at her. She smiled at him and then reached up and pulled his head to her. When their lips touched, she almost came. His breath was horrible but she pushed her tongue into his mouth. As the kiss lingered, she felt his hands drop to her ass and squeeze. She pulled back and they each took another drink from the bottle and the bum slowly turned her around so her back was against his body.

He handed her the bottle, turned her head so she was looking over her shoulder and then put his lips on hers for another kiss. As they kissed, he slid one hand inside her blouse and bra and the other down the front of her skirt. He felt her wetness and heard her moan and thought that he was actually going to get to fuck the hottest woman he had ever fucked.

Carla knew that this was probably her last chance to stop before it went too far. As she was beginning to have second thoughts, she felt his finger enter her wet pussy. As he slowly moved his finger, he said, "Let's go Baby." She knew that her decision was made and she nodded her head and turned to follow him. He took back the bottle with one hand and put his arm around her leaving his hand on her breast with the other as they walked through the park.

It only took five minutes to reach his shack. It was made from old plywood, cardboard, metal drums and other trash. The old man crawled inside and then turned and said, "Come on in. Let's have a party."

Carla smiled and crawled inside saying, "That sounds like fun. And I have another bottle in this bag. By the way, what's your name?" She crawled over and sat beside him. He took another drink and handed her the bottle.

He grinned at her and said, "You call me Mr. Carter." Carla nodded her head, but thought it was kind of odd that she was supposed to call him Mister instead of his first name. She didn't realize that this would be a form of making her show respect to him.

After Carla took a drink, he put his arm around her shoulder with his hand on her breast and said, "Now where were we?" She turned and smiled at him and then leaned in for a kiss. When his dirty black lips touched hers, her nipples were instantly hard. As they kissed, she willingly let him unbutton her blouse and unhook her bra. She kissed him hard as he removed her blouse and bra. When they broke the kiss, she reached down and took off her skirt and bikini panties. The old man had an ear-to-ear grin as his hands found her breasts. He kneaded and squeezed her breasts and twisted her hard nipples. He knew that she came at least twice.

Carla looked at him and said, "I want to suck your cock and then I want you to fuck my white pussy."

As she was unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock, he said, "I ain't washed my cock in ages so it's gonna stink."

She looked up at him from her knees and said, "That's OK mister. I don't mind." His cock smelled horrible as she slowly kissed and licked the tip before putting it into her mouth. She slowly worked most of it into her mouth while fighting the urge to throw up at the stench. She felt his hand on the back of her head as he pumped his filthy cock in and out of her mouth. She sucked his cock for a few minutes and then looked up at him and begged, "Please fuck me. I want to feel your big black cock in my white pussy."

He grinned his toothless smile at her and said, "Get up here on your back, bitch."

No one had ever called Carla a bitch before, but for some reason, it didn't seem to bother her. She moved beside him and then laid on her back. He moved on top of her and said, "Why don't you put my cock into your white pussy, bitch?" She immediately reached down and grabbed his cock and put the tip of it into her pussy.

"Ohhh, Mr. Carter!" She said. "It's going to stretch me out." The old man gently shoved his big black cock into the white woman's tight pussy. "Uuunnnnngggh! Aaahhh yes!" He slowly pumped her pussy for a few seconds and then began viciously pounded her cunt. "Aaaarrrrgggh! Yes! Oohh fuck!" She screamed. Neither of them knew how many times Carla came while he pumped her pussy. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Shit! It feels s . . . Arrrgh! Oh shit! Fuck me!" She came again and again.

The old man lasted longer than he thought he would but he finally dumped his cum into Carla's womb. His cock slowly shrunk and he rolled off his bitch. "Clean my cock, bitch!" He demanded.

"Wha-what?" She asked.

"Get down there and clean off my cock with your mouth, bitch."

"But I've . . . I . . . . I've never d-done that . . ." After a brief pause, Carla slowly went down and began licking his cock. She worked on his cock for a couple of minutes and then crawled up beside the old man.

He said, "Before you leave, I want to fuck that sexy ass."

"No! I've never done that before. We can't."

He began moving his hands over her naked body, squeezing her breasts and moving around her pussy. He said, "But you're going to do it today."

"But I . . . I . . . oh, oh ungh. Oh."

His hands continued moving over her body and he inserted a finger in her pussy. Then he put in a second finger and slowly began moving them. She moaned and began pushing back on his fingers. He smiled knowingly at her and said, "Tell me that you want me to fuck your ass, bitch."

"Oh . . . Uggh! N-n-no. I c-can't do th . . . Uuunnngh!"

"Tell me slut!" He demanded.

"Aaahhh! P-please, . . . n-no . . . I can . . . "

He increased the speed of his fingers in her pussy. He felt his cock beginning to stir. "I said tell me, cunt!"

"Y-y-yes! Oh! Oh yesss. P-please f-fuck my ass."

The old man continued using his fingers on her pussy until he was fully erect. He said, "Roll over, slut and get on your knees."

Something about an old black man calling her a slut turned her on. She jumped up and turned over as the old man reached for a jar of cooking grease that he reached into and put on his cock. He then put a little on Carla's ass and then lined up his cock and slowly pushed the head into her big ass. "Unnnggh! It, it hurts! Owww! Please sto . . . . Aaahhhh!"

The old man slowly slid his cock all the way into her ass until his balls were slapping her ass. He gently began pumping her ass. As she moaned and came, he knew her pain had turned to pleasure so he increased the speed and began pumping her ass harder and harder. He knew she was enjoying it.

As he was punishing her ass hole, he began thinking how much he would enjoy having this hot little slut as his own personal slut. With nothing to lose, he said, "Take my cock, slut! You're my slut now. Understand? You're my slut."

"Aaaaah! Oh yesssss, Fuck my ass, baby. Aaarrrgggh!"

"Tell me that you're my slut now, bitch. Tell me."

"Oohhh! I . . . I . . . I'm . . . aahhh!"

"Tell me, slut."

"Aaahhh! I . . . I'm your . . . aahhh! I'm your slut, Mr. Carter. I'm y-y-your white slut."

He continued pounding her ass and said, "You're my slut. I own this body. Understand me bitch?"

"Yes! Oh y-y-yes. You own my b-body. I'm an old black man's slut."

The old man pounded her ass and made her repeat that she was his slut and that he owned her body a few more times before he finally came in her ass. When he withdrew his deflating cock, he told her to clean it. She quickly went down and licked and sucked his cock clean.

As they lay beside each other, he said, "Now that you know where I live and hang out, I'll expect to see you again slut."

"Mmmm. Oh, you will, Mr. Carter. I definitely will be back to have more of your cock." She got herself dressed and then crawled outside of his shack. When she turned around, the old man came out and stood next to her. She looked at him and then stepped over and put her arms around his neck and kissed him shoving her tongue into his mouth. His hands found her ass and squeezed.

When they broke the first kiss, he said, "Tell me what you are."

She smiled at him and then kissed him again. When they broke the kiss, she whispered, "I'm your slut, Mr. Carter. My body belongs to you."

He smiled at her showing his yellowed teeth as she turned and walked back to her car. Carla raced home and showered before picking up Tracy at school.

That night as she lay in bed, her mind drifted back to the intense afternoon of fucking with Mr. Carter. He certainly sated her horniness for a while, but the more she thought about it, the more disgusted she was with herself for giving her body to an old smelly black bum. Not only did his body stink, but his cock was filthy. He called her derogatory and disgusting names and treated her like a common slut. He made her say things about herself that she still can't believe she said. As she lay in bed, she made up her mind that she would never do something like that again, and she would, under no circumstances ever have sex with Mr. Carter again.

Although Carla periodically thought about Mr. Carter over the next two weeks, she remained steadfast in her decision to avoid him. She wasn't sure if it was because of her disgust with what she had done and who she had done it with; or if it was because he had satisfied all of her sexual urges. She spent her time with her daughter and doing household chores.

After a couple of weeks, Carla began getting restless again. Her husband still avoided having sex with her and she was using her toys almost every night. But they just weren't doing it for her. So, once again, she found herself buying a couple bottles of wine and going to the park. She wore a very short pair of cutoffs and an extremely tight tank top with no bra. She liked the way her perky B cup breasts poked out the fabric. Rather than waiting on a bench, like the last time, she found her way through the park to the area with the homeless shacks. Eventually she found Mr. Carter's shack, and realized that he wasn't there.

"Hep ya little lady?" An older black man standing behind her asked.

"Do . . . do you know where M-mister Carter is?" She saw the man stare at her breasts when she turned around.

"Who?" The man asked.

"Mr. Carter. The man who lives in this shack. Do you know where he is?"

The man grinned at her and continued to stare at her breasts and said, "Mr. Carter, huh? Well, uh . . . no . . . I, uh d-don't know whar he is. Maybe I can hep ya."

"N-no tha-thanks. I'll just c-come back later."

As she turned to leave, she heard someone yell, "Hey bitch!" She turned and saw Mr. Carter approaching. "Where you going?"

"I didn't think you were home so I was going to leave."

The other black man asked, "Who dis bitch, Leon?"

Leon Carter said, "She's my bitch, Will." He turned to look at Carla and said, "Ain't that right bitch?" Carla nodded her head.

Will laughed and said, "Yeah, right, Leon. She ain't your bitch."

Leon looked at Carla and said, "Tell him."

Carla said, "I am his bitch. What can I do to prove it to you?"

Before Will could speak, Leon Carter said, "Take off your top and show him your tits, slut." Carla quickly pulled her top over her head. Leon walked to her and put his hands on her perky breasts and squeezed. Carla winced and let out a yelp. Leon said, "Now take off your shorts, slut." Carla only hesitated briefly before unfastening and dropping her shorts to the ground leaving her standing in front of these two old smelly black bums in just her bikini panties. "Now the panties, slut," Leon said. Carla slid her hands under the waistband and dropped her panties to the ground. By then, two other older black men had joined them, and Carla was beginning to get a little nervous.

Leon turned to the other men and said, "I own this cunt's body." Carla was looking down in embarrassment as Leon said, "She'll do whatever I tell her to do, woncha, slut?" Carla slowly nodded her head.

Will said, "Do you mean she fucked your smelly old body? You ain't had a bath in months."

Leon laughed. "She not only fucked me, but she sucked my nasty black cock and then I fucked her ass." He paused for a minute and then said, "You guys wanna fuck her?" All three of the men eagerly nodded their heads. "OK. Let's use your tent, Frank. It's got a lot more space."

The three men immediately turned and walked away towards Frank's tent while Leon Carter picked up Carla's clothes and put his arm over her shoulder with his hand on her breast and guided her to Frank's tent. Once they crawled inside, the men were on her like wolves on raw meat. Tom laid on his back and her pussy was forced down on his hard cock. Will shoved his cock into her mouth. Frank asked if he could fuck her ass.

Leon smiled and said, "You can do anything you want to my slut. Make sure she cleans your cocks when you're done. Frank found some grease in a jar by the door and smeared some on his cock. He moved behind her as he watched her coming on the cocks that were in her pussy and mouth. Frank moved behind her and slowly put the head of his cock at the entrance of her ass hole and then slowly pushed it in.

"Aaaarrrgggh! Owwww! Owwww! Stop! It hurts. Aaahhh! Please stop!" She screamed as Frank began pumping his cock into her ass hole. After he shoved it in and out a few times, he began pumping harder and harder. Her pain gradually turned to a mixture of pain and pleasure as all three men used her holes. The smell from their bodies was revolting and the taste of Will's cock was horrible and almost made her retch. But she just kept coming over and over again.

"Aaah, yesssss! Yes! Uunngh! Fuck meeee!" She yelled.

It didn't take long for Will to blow his load down the pretty white woman's throat. A few seconds later, the other two men shot their loads into her pussy and ass. Tom asked if she would clean their cocks and before Leon Carter could answer, Carla breathlessly said, "Yesss. Yes, give me your cocks. I want to suck your cocks. Please." The two men took turns having her clean their smelly filthy cocks with her mouth. When she finally got a brief respite, she lay there thinking that she had never had orgasms like that in her life. She was quivering as she thought that it seemed like one long intense orgasm.

As she was laying there, the men moved their big black rough hands over her small white body. They rubbed and squeezed her breasts and her pussy. Their hands moved up and down her legs and across her stomach. "you got ya-sef one fine lookin little bitch here Leon. Can we fuck her again?"

Leon nodded and said, "Yeah. You can fuck her as much as you want. Like I said, do whatever you want to her. My bitch don't mind."

Carla heard them talking about her like she wasn't even there. It should have infuriated her that Mr. Carter had given her to his friends for the afternoon to use like a common whore. And it should have pissed her off that he was telling them that she would do whatever they wanted. But for some reason, being called a bitch, slut and whore excited her and made her nipples hard. Yes, he thought to herself, she was a slut and would do whatever these smelly old black men wanted.

After an hour, the men were rested and ready to go again. Once again, they had three hard cocks in her at the same time pounding her without any regard for her comfort or pleasure. She was screaming like a banshee as they brutally attacked her mouth, ass and pussy with their cocks. They slapped her ass and her breasts as they pounded her holes. They fucked her for a while and then switched holes and then did it again. They used her body for almost an hour before they all finally came into her orifices. At that point, Carla was in a daze. She had been fucked more and harder than ever before. They made her clean off their cocks with her mouth and then Will said, "We need to go find some food someplace. I'm gitten hungry." The men all stood and looked down at the white slut.

Leon said, "You got any money for food, bitch?"

Carla's brain was fuzzy, but she understood and said, "Yeah. Money in the pocket of my shorts."

Will picked up her shorts and found $55 in her pocket, which he put into his own pocket and said, "I'm gonna go get us some food."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12