Slummin It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon said, "While you're getting the food, I'm gonna fuck my bitch's face. I'll be done when you get back."

Tom and Will left to get food and Leon walked to his slut and rammed his cock into her mouth. Although she was exhausted, covered with sweat and still not recovered from the gang bang, she eagerly accepted his black cock in her mouth and sucked him to an orgasm. He blew his cum down her throat and then tucked his cock back into his pants. He grinned as he looked down on his pretty white slut. He never would have believed that he would be able to fuck such a hot woman. Not only fuck her, but own her. Well, maybe he better check on that last part. He said, "Tell me what you are."

"Mmmm?" She moaned as she licked around her mouth to make sure she didn't miss any of his cum.

"I said tell me what you are."

She smiled up at him and said, "I'm your slut, Mr. Carter. You own my pussy and ass and my mouth. I belong to you, sir."

Leon smiled. He liked that 'Sir" business. It showed that his bitch knew her place in their arrangement. He said, "Yes, I do own you, slut. You're nothing but a black cock whore, aren't you? She quickly nodded her head. "OK, slut, get up and get dressed and then get lost."

She got shakily to her feet and slowly pulled on her shorts and stained shirt. She saw that Will had left her car keys but took all her money. She didn't care. She would have paid ten times as much for the workout they gave her body this afternoon. Leon helped her out of the tent and then squeezed her ass. "Later, bitch. Come back when you want your slutty body used again."

"Oh I will," Carla said. "You can count on it, Mr. Carter."

It took her a long time to get to her care. Her legs were shaking and she was completely spent. She knew she had cum running down her legs and staining the front of her shorts, but she didn't care. She didn't have time to stop at home for a shower before picking up her daughter so she drove straight to the school. When Tracy got into the car, she said, "Mom, you stink."

"I know, baby. I was working in the garden and didn't have a chance to take a shower before picking you up. Tracy nodded and looked out her window.

When they got home, Carla told Tracy to watch TV while she took a shower. She felt much better afterwards, but was still tired. And she knew she was walking funny because her ass and pussy ached from all of the use that afternoon.

That night, she lay in bed reliving the afternoon getting used by three old bums. She knew that she was on a slippery slope and was already becoming addicted to big black smelly cocks. She loved their funky taste and smell. They were a wonderful new experience for her pussy and ass. It turned her on to be completely dominated by these men who society seems to have cast aside. She realized that she couldn't stop and began planning her next foray to the park.

As it turned out, she didn't have to wait very long. Three days later, Nick told her that he had to travel for the whole next week to Atlanta. Since his parents lived there, he was going to take Tracy with him so she could have a visit with her grandparents. He was a little concerned that Carla might not approve and was pleasantly surprised when she readily agreed. They were going to be gone from early Monday morning until Saturday afternoon.

On Friday, while Tracy was in school, Carla visited Mr. Carter. She spent an hour licking and sucking his cock and balls, putting each of them in her mouth and then trying to get both in at the same time. He face fucked her and blew his load all over her pretty face, and then made her scoop it into her mouth and swallow it. Fortunately, she came while sucking his cock, because he told her that he wasn't interested in putting his cock into a black cock whore today.

When they were finished, she said, "Leon, I was wondering . . . "

SLAP! He saw the handprint on her face. "Wha-what did I d-do?" She asked.

He glared at her and said, "You don't call me Leon, cunt. That implies we're equals. What should a black cock whore call me?"

She looked at the ground and then slowly lifted her head and looked at him. "I'm sorry, sir. I should be respectful of you. I should call you Mr. Carter."

He grinned an evil grin at his slut. Even if she didn't know it, she belonged to him now. But he liked to hear it so he said, "Tell me what you are."

Without hesitation, she said, "I'm your black cock slut, Mr. Carter. My body belongs to you. I'll do whatever you tell me to do, sir."

"That's right, slut. Now, what were you going to say?"

"Mr. Carter, sir, I was wondering if you would like to stay with me at my house next week? You see, my husband and daughter are going out of town and will be gone from Monday until Saturday."

He couldn't believe his ears. Sleeping in a soft bed, eating home cooking and taking a bath were added bonuses to fucking this hot white wife every day. But he played it cool and calmly said, "Would you like me to stay with you next week, bitch?"

"Oh yes. Yes, please, Mr. Carter. I'll cook for you and wash your clothes. I'll have sex whenever you want however you want. Please say yes."

Leon pretended to think about it, like he had a better offer somewhere. Finally, he said, "Well, I suppose I could spend some time with you next week."

Carla had already thought out what to say next. "Mr. Carter, maybe I could pick you up around 8:00 Monday morning and take you to my home and make breakfast for you. While you're eating, I would suck your beautiful cock. I will suck it every morning while you're eating breakfast, if you want."

"That sounds good, slut. I could use a good breakfast now and then. And maybe we'll invite Frank, Tom and Will over sometime so they can fuck you again. And they could probably use a bath and a good meal too."

"Oh yes, sir. Anything you want. I'll be happy to cook for all of you. And you know I'll be happy to be your slut for the week."

She stood up and said, "I have to go pick up some stuff for their trip. I'll see you Monday at 8:00 in the park's parking lot. OK?" Leon nodded his head and smacked her sexy ass as she turned to walk away. She turned back and grinned seductively at him, swayed her hip and asked, "Why did you do that?"

"It's my property so I can do whatever I want with it."

She nodded and said, "That's true. See you Monday."

Leon sat in his shack and thought, "How in the hell did I get so lucky? Until a few weeks ago, I had never fucked a white woman, and I had certainly never fucked a woman that hot. And I've never had a woman that submitted to anything I wanted to do to her. And now she's going to cook for me and let me stay in her home for a week. Holy shit, this is gonna be great!"

When Carla picked Leon up on Monday morning, she was wearing a very short summer dress that was just a few inches below her pussy and completely unbuttoned. As they started driving, he reached over and opened her dress putting her whole body on display for anyone near the car to see. He fondled her breasts and twisted her hard nipples all the way to her house.

As soon as they entered the house, he pulled the dress from her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. She turned and gave him her seductive grin and stepped to him. She put her arms around his neck and kiss him long and hard shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. His hands roamed freely over her body. Leon broke the kiss, turned her around, smacked her ass and said, "Now, how about fixing me some breakfast, bitch?"

She scampered into the kitchen and cooked her black lover bacon, eggs, toast, juice and coffee. As he sat at the table, he pulled his pants down to his knees when she put the plate on the table. She fell to her knees, and as usual, was consumed by the horrible odor emanating from Mr. Carter's crotch. She began licking and sucking his cock and big black balls while Leon scarfed down his food like he had never eaten before. She sucked his cock until he was finished eating. He said, "Get me another coffee, slut, and then I'm going to teach you something new."

She jumped up and refilled his cup, put it on the table and then fell back to her knees and put both hands on his huge cock. She noticed that he had pulled a chair over to each side of his chair. He lifted his feet and put one on each of the chairs. She figured that would give her easier access to his cock and balls. He leaned back so that his weight was supported by his lower back instead of his ass.

She was gently jerking his cock and looking at his face when he said, "Tell me what you are."

"Mmmm," she moaned. I'm your slut, Mr. Carter. "I'll do anything for you. My body belongs to you."

He grinned an evil grin at her and said, "Lick my ass hole, slut."

"Wha-what? I . . . I . . . "

He quickly sat up and grabbed her hair pulling her face close to his and glared at her. Her eyes were huge. He gritted his teeth and said, "Didn't you just say you'd do anything for me, you worthless white cunt?"

Her voice trembled when she nodded and said, "Y-yes, s-s-sir."

He spit in her face and yelled, "Then lick my fucking ass and shove your tongue into my ass hole. Do you understand me, cunt?"

"Y-yes sir," she said quietly as she began to pull away from him.

"Lean forward and open your mouth, slut." Carla immediately leaned forward and opened her mouth. Leon leaned forward and spit a huge load into her mouth. "Swallow that, bitch and then lick my ass."

Carla quickly swallowed his spit and then lowered herself between his legs. She began licking his balls and then slowly ran her tongue from his balls back to his smelly ass hole. She licked around his hole and almost retched at the smell. Each time she took a breath, she looked up at him and noticed him drinking his coffee and reading the paper. He wasn't even paying attention to her degradation.

Carla continued licking until she felt him slap the top of her head and demand, "Get that tongue in my ass hole cunt. My coffee is getting cold and I'll need another cup when you finish."

She lightly licked once more around his hole and then tentatively pushed her tongue inside his ass hole. She felt him shift his body so she drove her tongue deeper. She slowly fucked his ass hole with her tongue as he continued drinking his coffee. He said, "Jack my cock while you're eating your breakfast down there, cunt." She reached her hand up and began jerking his cock while probing his ass with his tongue. It only took a couple of minutes before she began enjoying this new form of degradation. She eagerly attacked his ass while jerking his cock until he said, "I'm going to cum. Get your whore mouth on my cock." She pulled her tongue from his ass and gulped his cock into her mouth and immediately felt him blow his load. Most of it went down her throat, but a few drops fell onto the kitchen floor. When she finished swallowing his cum, she put her hands on his thighs and looked up at him.

"Was that OK, sir?" She asked.

"That was OK, but you'll learn to do it better. Now lick that cum off the floor."

She looked down a saw a few drops of cum on the floor and, without giving it a second thought, she went down and licked it up. When she looked up, he handed her his cup and said, "More coffee."

She refilled his cup and then sat at his feet with her head on his thigh. "M-mr. Carter," she said. "I've never done anything like that before. I didn't think I would like it, but once I got started, all I could think about was giving you pleasure."

He looked down at his slut and said, "That's what you're supposed to think of, bitch." He felt her kiss his thigh and quietly moan to herself.

While Leon took a bath, Carla drove to a nearby store and bought him new clothes. When she got back, he told her to strip and get on the bed. Since he had already cum a couple of hours before, he pounded her pussy and ass with his cock for more than 40 minutes before he blew his load in her pussy and collapsed on the bed covered with sweat and completely exhausted. She lay beside him and leaned over and licked the sweat from his chest.

They spent the rest of Monday and all-day Tuesday eating, drinking, fucking and watching television. When Leon's cock needed a break, he used her toys on her driving her wild. Tuesday night Carla was drunk and she crawled around the house behind Leon begging him to fuck her and to let her lick his cock and ass hole. "Damn," he thought to himself. "Why couldn't I have met this bitch when I was her age?"

Finally, he let her tongue his ass hole for almost 30 minutes. He loved the sound of her moaning while her tongue was deep in his ass. After blowing a couple of loads into her, he lay in bed thinking that he needed reinforcements for the rest of the week.

The next morning, he told Carla that she was going to drive him back to his shack so he could get Will, Tom and Frank to join them for a while. She had butterflies in her stomach as she recalled her last experience with the four old black men. She knew she couldn't keep up with all of them for long, but she was looking forward to an afternoon getting ploughed by all of them.

Leon found them and they piled into her car and drove back to her house. They each grabbed a bottle of wine from her bar area and then Leon sat to watch his three friends work over his white married slut. And they didn't disappoint him.

Carla's dress was torn from her body and she was roughly pushed to her knees. Three hard smelly black cocks were shoved into her face and she sucked each of them until Frank said, "I want to fuck this slut." Within seconds, she had a cock in each of her holes and within a few minutes, she was filled with cum.

While the men took turns showering, the others drank her wine and toyed with her body. They fucked her off and, on all afternoon, and evening. They eventually moved downstairs to the rec room. They pounded their whore until she passed out. The men looked down at their young white piece of fuck meat and laughed at her. They went upstairs and drank some more wine and then went to bed.

Carla woke up at 2:00 am. She felt strange, and as she looked down; she saw pool cues sticking out of her body. She had two cues in her pussy and one in her ass. She had metal binder clips on her nipples and noticed writing on her stomach. She removed the clips and pulled out the pool cues. As she sat up, she read "Black cock whore" written on her stomach. Even though her nipples and pussy hurt, she smiled because she knew that the writing on her stomach was right. She really had become a black cock whore.

Carla went to the downstairs bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw a well-used slut looking back at her. She washed her face, ran a brush through her hair and put on one of her husband's tee shirts. She climbed the steps and then collapsed on her couch and fell asleep. This time, she was awakened by Leon leaning over her. When her eyes opened, he said, "Get that shirt off and make me breakfast."

Carla slowly got up and pulled the shirt over her head. Leon smiled when he saw the writing was still on her stomach. Carla made pancakes, eggs and sausage for breakfast and, shortly, all four of her houseguests were sitting at the table eating while she was under the table moving from cock to cock.

Thursday went much like the day before. Carla's white body was used and abused all day. She came over and over and over again, and passed out several times. She lost track of the number of times she swallowed cum or scooped it from her pussy or ass and fed to her. The men used the pool cues on her again and even managed to shove a wine bottle into her pussy. They called her every derogatory name they could thin of and made her repeat them back to them. She never would have believed that she would have called herself a worthless cunt or fuck meat, but she did. They managed to get two cocks into her pussy, one in her ass and one in her mouth, and then later had two cocks in her ass, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. They took breaks to eat. Once again, the men left her unconscious when they went to bed.

On Friday morning at breakfast, Leon said, "This is our last day to abuse our little slut. I think we'll end the day pissing all over her. Of course, she'll have to beg us to piss on her, but I'm confident she will." The men looked at Carla and she had a look of disgust on her face. He continued, "Won't you, cunt?"

Carla didn't say anything, and before Leon could discipline her, Will had his cock in her face and her mouth clamped over it. On Friday, she had more than one cock in all three of her holes more than once. At one point, the men tried to get three cocks in her pussy, but finally gave up and shoved it into her ass instead. In the middle of the afternoon as the men were fucking her pussy and ass, they stopped right before she was going to cum. Frank said, "Beg us to piss on you slut."

"P-please l-l-let me cum," she pleaded.

"Beg us to piss on you, whore," he demanded.

"N-n-no. Please d-don't. I . . . I don't . . . "

"Beg us if you want to cum, you worthless fuck hole."

"I . . . I don . . . I, uh. OK. Ok. Please piss on me."

"Say it again, slut."

She yelled, "Please make me cum and then piss all over my slutty body."

After the men came, they scooped the cum from her body and she eagerly licked it from their fingers. When she had finished, the men lifted her and carried her to the bathtub. All four of them pulled out their cocks and began urinating on her as they swilled wine from their bottles. They pissed on her body from head to foot, and eventually, she opened her mouth and they obliged her and filled her mouth with their urine. She had intended to spit it out, but for some reason, she swallowed it and then opened her mouth to get more. When the men had finished, Carla had swallowed four mouthfuls of their urine.

Carla took a quick shower and then wandered in to her bedroom in hopes of falling asleep. But the men had other ideas as they kept her up all night fucking her and using toys on her body. She drifted in and out of consciousness until the men left her alone around 5:30 in the morning.

The men helped themselves to breakfast on Saturday morning and let her sleep. When she finally did wake up, she knew her husband and daughter would be home in a few hours so she offered herself to the men one more time. For the next two hours, she was fucked hard. Her nipples were squeezed and pinched until she screamed. The men spanked her and slapped her pussy, ass and breasts. She sucked all of their balls and licked their asses. When the men were finished, she gave them some money and then drove them back to the park.

It took her the rest of the day to clean and deodorize the house before her husband got home. That night, Carla was so exhausted that she slept like a stone.

12