Slummin It - Alexa

Story Info
Young white woman owned by black men.
4.5k words
4.19
48.3k
73

Part 2 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

When the Baldwins landed in Luis Munoz Marin International Airport in San Juan, they were looking forward to a two-week vacation at their all-inclusive resort hotel. John and Margaret Baldwin, along with their children Alexa, age 18, and Brian, age 12, hadn't been to the Caribbean in four years and were looking forward to relaxing on the beach and enjoying some Caribbean foods. John was also counting on a visit to the Bacardi plant, complete with sampling their new sipping rum.

They checked in to their room, grabbed their bathing suits and headed for the beach. Mr. Baldwin was none too pleased with his daughter's selection of bathing suits, but Margaret had gone along and convinced her husband that they were more conservative than the ones she would have selected without Mama along. When they got to the beach, John had to agree that most of the women, even the 300 pounders, were wearing bikinis about the same size, or smaller than Alexa's.

The family enjoyed their afternoon frolicking in the waves and trying to darken their pale skin with the sunshine. That evening, they caught a cab to a restaurant recommended by the concierge. John wore a pair of knee length shorts and golf shirt. Margaret, a decent looking 43-year-old brunette, wore mid-thigh length shorts and a button up blouse, which didn't do much to conceal her substantial breasts. Brian wore shorts and a tee shirt and Alexi wore a short summer dress.

Alexa was a pretty 5'4" brunette, like her mother. She was thinner with small A cup breasts and measured 34 -- 23 -- 35. She was a good student and had graduated in the top 10 of her class. She had also been a cheerleader, homecoming queen and one of the more popular girls in her class.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Bembe took notice of the young girl right away. Bembe was 26 years old and had been a minimum wage busboy at the restaurant for three years. He shared the rent with a few friends in a shit-hole apartment nearby, but he really didn't have much ambition to improve himself job-wise.

As he cleaned the table next to them, he noticed her short dress and her well-shaped thin legs. "I'll bet that pussy is sweet," he thought to himself.

Towards the end of the meal, Alexa went to the restroom and Bembe made it a point to 'accidently' run in to her in the hallway.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, young lady. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Tha . . . that's OK, Mister. I wasn't watching either."

"Hey," he said. "I'll bet you're looking for the hot spots around town, aren't you? You look like you like to party."

She smiled at the man. The hallway was kind of dark, so she couldn't see all of the black man's face. "I'd like to go someplace cool, but I'm with my parents so I'm kind of stuck."

"Where you staying?"

"We're at the Windham."

"Ah, that's a nice place. Well, if you think you can escape later, let me know and I'll meet you downstairs, OK? Maybe we can get a drink." He said offering her a small paper with his cell number on it.

"I . . . I'm only 18. I'm not old enough to drink."

He laughed and said, "Honey, dis is Puerto Rico. You need to loosen up. Ah, maybe you not really lookin for fun, huh?"

"Well, uh . . . . I ... I "

He laughed again. "If you change your mind, you call me, huh?" He laughed again and walked away.

It was 8:30 when they got back to their suite, so they all went to their rooms. John and Margaret's room had a beautiful view and they took advantage of it by stripping and going out on the small porch to have sex. Brian went to his room and broke out his electronic games.

Alexa sat in her room and thought about her conversation with Bembe. She had never hung out with the few black kids in her school, so she wasn't really sure this was a good idea. But she really wanted to go out and have fun but she knew her parents wouldn't go for it at all. But if she could sneak out and party with Bembe and his friends, that would sure make more interesting stories with her friends back home than just sitting on the beach and in her room for the whole two weeks.

Alexa waited until 10:30 and then quietly walked into the living room part of their suite and litened at the doors of her parents and brother. All quiet. She went back to her room and called the number on Bembe's paper.

"Yeah," came the voice.

"Is this Bembe?"

"Yeah."

"This is Alexa. We met in the restaurant tonight."

"Oh yeah, right. Are you coming out to play, girl?"

"OK. Yeah, I am. Where can I meet you?"

"You come downstairs. I find you."

When Alexa got off the elevator, she saw Bembe and walked to him. She saw him looking up and down her short summer dress and she could tell that he liked what he saw. He smiled at her, grabbed her hand and led her outside to the beach bar. Alexa was excited when he ordered drinks for them. When he returned, he handed her one and put his arm around her and toasted, "To you, pretty girl." It was so dark that all she could see was his teeth when he smiled. She quickly drank her drink and he ordered more.

After three drinks, he said, "Come. Leave your shoes here. We walk on beach." Without waiting for a response, he grabbed her hand and pulled her after him across the sand to the water. She felt a little dizzy as she thought she recognized the music coming from another bar down the beach. They started walking that direction and she noticed that she was having trouble keeping her balance. Bembe put his arm around her and rested his hand on her breast. At first, she was going to tell him to remove his hand, but she figured, it was harmless. As they stumbled down the beach, his hand squeezed and moved up and down on her breast, and he felt her nipples get hard under her thin dress and bra.

She didn't feel him unbutton three buttons of her dress. He stopped suddenly and turned to her and said, "Listen. Do you know what that song is? I'll give you a hint. It's Buffett."

He saw her smirking, and heard her whisper, "Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw?"

"What?" He said. "I can't hear you."

She grinned at him and said "Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw?"

"OK," he said as he lifted her in his arms. She started giggling and didn't notice that her summer dress had ridden almost up to her waist. He spun her around and her dress slid higher up her body. "Maybe I should just drop you into the water," he said laughing

"No. No," she laughed and kicked her legs making her dress rise to her flat stomach.

He knew he was getting an erection looking at her slender white body and feeling her smooth skin. He leaned forward and kissed her neck.

She knew it was wrong, but she moaned, "Oooo. That gave me goose bumps."

Perfect, he thought. He turned and put her down in the surf. She knew this was all wrong, but she was nervous about saying so to this older black man. The waves were small and only coming over their feet. Her back was to him and he put his arms around her waist and kissed her neck again. He saw her close her eyes and continued kissing. "Mmmm," she lightly moaned. He slowly unbuttoned her dress as he continued kissing her neck. His hands slid up to her small breasts and he felt her hard nipples and heard her moan again.

"Oh. Oh, I . . . I don' think . . . . "she started to object and moved her hands up to stop him.

"Shhh," he whispered. He lightly squeezed her breasts and said, "It's OK, Alexa. Don't fight it."

Her hands stopped before grabbing his hands. He kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts. When he saw that her hands had stopped moving to stop him, he slid one hand inside her bra and squeezed her warm skin. She leaned her head back and didn't stop him. Her eyes were still closed. He moved his other hand to her back and unfastened her bra. She took a quick breath but didn't stop him. He watched as her hands moved back down to her sides. He moved both hands under her bra and squeezed her soft white breasts and then tweaked her hard nipples.

Alexa thought that the alcohol was affecting her, but she also felt that she couldn't deny this older black man whatever he wanted. She knew she should try, but as she felt his hands on her bare breasts, the fight seemed to leave her body. She leaned her head back on him and moaned, "Mmmm. Ohhh!"

Bembe moved his hands up her body and slid her dress from her shoulders. He tossed it over his shoulder and then slid her bra off and dropped it in the surf. Alexa was still in a trance as his hands moved back to her breasts and squeezed. As he tweaked her nipples, he watched her hips start to move back and forth. She continued to quietly moan as he worked on her breasts until he felt her stiffen as she reached a climax. As her knees gave out, he lifted her and carried here to one of the wooden tables under a fake palm beach umbrella. He put her down and continued manipulating her breasts from behind. As she leaned her head back again, he moved one hand down her stomach and into her panties. When he reached her pussy, he felt its dampness and inserted a finger which made her climax immediately.

As he continued to work on the young white girl, he looked up and saw his friends Anton, and Paz watching from chairs about 20 feet away. He removed her panties without her trying to stop him. The young girl's naked body was facing the audience of two other black men as Bembe whispered, "I'm going to fuck you Alexa. Do you understand me?"

She nodded her head without opening her eyes as his friends watched Bembe's hands roam freely over the young girl's body. Bembe grinned as he watched both friends reposition their big cocks in their shorts. He turned Alexa around and lifted her onto the small table. He moved between her legs and lowered his lips onto hers. As they kissed, their tongues fought a duel in each other's' mouths. As he moved closer, he said, "Reach down and put it in, Alexa."

She did as he instructed and put the head of his cock into her tiny white pussy. Bembe slowly shoved his big cock into the submissive white girl's pussy. Alexa wasn't a virgin, but her sexual experiences were limited. And she had never received a cock as big as this one. She groaned and grunted as the big black cock slowly impaled her. Bembe continued to kiss her in hopes of keeping her quiet. After a few minutes, he developed a rhythm and fucked the thin young girl like a motorized piston.

He had to admit that the girl was turning him on so he didn't last much more than about 10 minutes. As Alexa was having, yet another, climax, he said, "Where do you want my cum, baby? Do you want to swallow it or do you want it in your pussy?"

Alexa was oblivious to everything. She was almost in a sexual trance. "Oh yessss," she moaned. "Oh yesss, Oh fuck meeeee!"

"Where do you want my cum, Alexa? Do you want me to pull out or do you want it in your pussy?"

"N-n-no! D-don't pull out. I w-want . . . .Ahhhh! Arrrgggh! Oh fuck meee."

Bembe continued to fuck her and shot her pussy full of his cum just as she was having another climax. Their arms were entwined and she kissed him hard. After a minute, she panted, "Oh fuck! That was the best sex ever." She kissed him again.

His cock softened and slid from her enlarged cunt, which made her shiver. He helped her up and on with her dress explaining that her panties and bra are long gone in the surf by now. He said, "The next time, don't wear a bra and panties, OK?" She grinned at him and nodded before leaning forward and kissing him. Her dress remained unbuttoned as she stood on her toes kissing him and letting his hands wander all over her body.

She snuck back to her room with incident and slept soundly. The next day was a repeat of the first day. The family spent the day at the beach. In mid-afternoon, she saw Bembe in the distance waving at her. She said she was going to the bathroom and drifted over towards him. "Hey Alexa, can you get away for a while? I have a place where we can have a quicky." She grinned at him, nodded and ran back to her family.

"Hey Mom and Dad, I'm going to the room for a little while, OK. I'll be back in a little while." Her parents nodded and she put on her wrap over her bikini and ran back to Bembe. He led her to his friend Maeco's room in the basement of the hotel as he explained who's room it is. When they arrived, he quickly stripped her and buried his face in her sweet pussy. After giving her a climax, he insisted she return the favor, and in Alexa, he found a willing slut.

After a quick blow job, he lifted her and fucked her on a table by the door. As he was finishing, the door opened and Maeco came in. He grinned at the naked young white girl as she looked at the big black man in shock. As she was on the verge of panic and trying to get to her clothes, Bembe pulled her on to his lap. She tried to cover herself to no avail as Bembe said, "Don't cover that hot little body, Alexa. Maeco appreciates seeing a hot little white girl, don't you, Maeco?" They both looked at Maeco who eagerly nodded his head. Bembe reached up and moved Alexa's hands away from her breasts. He kissed her neck and tweaked her nipples and whispered, "See, that ain't so bad, is it?"

Alexa paused for a few seconds and then nodded her head. Bembe lifted her to her feet and pulled her arms to her side giving Maeco a view of her whole body. He slid his hand down to her pussy and slid a finger in and felt her lean back on him. Maeco slowly began moving across the room towards them. She closed her eyes and quietly moaned as Bembe worked on her pussy. Maeco reached out and began massaging her small white breasts.

After a few seconds, she opened her eyes in surprise. As she was about to stop him, she remembered that she was naked in a room with two black men. And she knew she couldn't deny them whatever they wanted. Bembe smiled at his friend and slid his hands down her arms and lifted them to Maeco. Maeco grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him, and she moved without objection. He lifted her onto the same small table and fucked her. She moaned and came over and over as her pussy was used by the second black cock in a row.

Bembe sat and watched his friend plow the young girl's pussy as he tried to decide which one of his friends would be next to use the little white slut. When Maeco finished with her, he told her to clean his cock. Without any hesitation, Alexa dropped to her knees and licked his cock clean. Before she left, Bembe said, "See ya tonight."

She spent the rest of the afternoon lying on the beach and taking dip in the ocean. That night, she, again, met Bembe and went to the bar. She only had two drinks this time, but the result was the same. She was stripped and fucked on the beach again. And as they finished, Bembe said, "Yo Paz. Yo Anton. What's up?"

Alexa jumped up and tried to find her dress. She covered her breasts and pussy with her arms as two big black men walked up to them. The two men looked at her like she was a piece of meat. Bembe said, "This is Alexa, and she is a hot little minx that loves to fuck black cock."

The two men looked at her and Yaz asked, "That right? You like black dick?"

"I . . . I . . . but, I . . . " She was so confused. She had never cum like she had in the last two days. But she knew she shouldn't be doing this. Just as she was about to say 'No' and head back to her room, she looked at the big black men and felt butterflies in her stomach. She knew she couldn't say no to them. She knew she wanted it. She knew she would never turn down a black man who wanted her body.

The two men moved to either side of her and moved her arms away from her body. Within seconds, she was impaled on two big black cocks: one in her pussy and one in her mouth. As the two men pounded the poor young girl, Bembe realized that maybe tonight was the night to break the little slut in right. So, he motioned towards the dark shadows and Maeco and Rolando emerged. Bembe smiled and said, "Tonight's the night, bros."

The five big black Puerto Ricans fucked the slender young white girl unmercifully for two hours. When they finished, Alexa was exhausted. Bembe helped her back to her room and she fell into bed. Her mother had to wake her the next morning. As the family went to the beach, Alexa dragged herself out of bed and puttered around the room for a while before wandering down to the beach.

That night, the little brunette was again banged by all five of them on the beach. They broke in her ass and had her air tight more than once. From the time the first cock enters her body until the last orgasm, she is almost in a sexual trance. She can't reject them and feels that she must let them do whatever they want to her. And Bembe picked up on that pretty quickly.

The next day, her parents and brother took an eight-hour tour that included old San Juan and the distillery. As soon as they left, Alexa called Bembe. She met him in the lobby wearing her shortest shorts and a tank top, and he took her to a slum apartment a few blocks away. The place was filthy and she saw the dirty stained mattress on the floor. She went to the dirty bathroom and took off her clothes, and when she emerged, she saw the five big black men waiting on her.

She looked in the cracked mirror at her thin 108-pound body and then looked at the five huge black men; all over six feet tall and all about 200 pounds. She thought to herself, "1,000 pounds of mature black muscle and big cocks versus 110 pounds of young white meat. That's all I am to these guys: fuck-meat." She paused for a minute and as she walked towards them, she thought, "But I'm OK with that. I guess I'm here because I want to be their white fuck meat."

The five men roughly used Alexa for six hours. She had drifted in and out of consciousness several times and had cum more than she ever thought possible. They tossed her small body around like a rag doll. All of their cocks were in all of her holes numerous times. She was told to crawl to them and beg for their cocks. They spanked her white ass while fucking her from behind. As the men called her a slut, cum dump, fuck hole, black cock whore, worthless cunt and anything else they could think of, she knew they were right. In just a few days, her life had been turned upside down and she had gone from a sweet innocent high school girl to a black cock whore.

Alexa told them over and over that she was now their slut and would do anything they wanted. Even though the five big men could have forced her to do whatever they wanted anyway, she preferred to voluntarily submit to them. As the day was winding down, Bembe said, "There are three more things you have to voluntarily do if you are going to completely submit to us so that we own your white whore ass. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes sir," she quickly said.

"Stand up, slut." She quickly stood up. "You understand that this is totally voluntary. If you don't want to do one or all of these things, we'll let you put on your clothes and leave. No questions and no hard feelings. If you decided to stay and do what we want, then you belong to us. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"OK, first, you'll take two cocks in your pussy and one in your ass at the same time and then we'll do two in your ass and one in your pussy. Second, you'll beg each of us to lick our ass holes and last, you'll beg us to piss all over you."

The five men stood staring at the young slender white girl while she thought about her choice. Finally, she looked at Bembe and said, "What do you want me to do first?"

The big men grinned and pushed the slut to the dirty mattress. It took some work and a lot of screaming to get two cocks in the small girl's pussy and one in her ass, but they eventually did it. And it took even more screaming and crying to get two cocks into her ass hole and one in her pussy. And when they had finished, she was passed out.

Realizing they had just another hour, they woke her up and helped her to a chair. Bembe said, "You did OK, slut. Now part two."

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12