Slummin It - Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused for a minute and then got on her knees and crawled over to Bembe and looked up pleadingly at him. "Please sir, may I lick your ass hole?" He smiled down at the white slut and nodded his head. He turned around and lifted his leg onto the couch and she buried her face into his ass. She licked and sucked his ass and shoved her tongue deep into his bowels. She did the same for the other four men.

When she finished, the men carried her to the bathroom and put her in the tub. Maeco said, "We expect you to drink some of our piss, slut." She nodded and the men began urinating on their little slut. The men had been drinking all day so they had a lot of smelly piss, but Alexa did a commendable job drinking it and rubbing it into her body.

When they were finished, Alexa was exhausted, but she still took a quick shower in the greasy shower. When she was dressed, she came back to the other room where the others were waiting for her. She looked at the five big black men and smiled. "Now I belong to you. I can't wait to see what you have planned next for me."

Her family spent the next two days at the beach and insisted that she join them for evening activities. One night they went to a movie and the next night they went to a concert. At first, she was disappointed, but then realized that her pussy and ass needed a break after the workout the men had given her the day before.

The next day, they decided to try a six-hour snorkeling trip. Once again, Alexa met her five black masters at the run-down room where they banged the little white slut for hours. They shoved tow cocks into her pussy and ass hole more than once and she noticed that it didn't hurt as badly this time. She sucked their balls and cocks and ate all of their asses more than once. Benbe was proud of how quickly this innocent little girl had become a white trash whore for black cocks. He never remembered it happening this quickly before.

The second week of their vacation was spent mainly on the beach, however, the family did take an eight hour fishing excursion on their last day leaving their slutty daughter back at the hotel to service her five black masters who owned her white body. That day, they brought along two more friends to enjoy the hot little slut's body. As Alexa exited the bathroom, she looked at the two new participants. Both appeared to be over six feet tall and over 250 pounds. "Wow," she thought. "My 110 pounds against seven big black men and 1,500 pounds.

By the end of the day, Alexa was just an unconscious pile of well-used white fuck-meat on the floor. Since it was her last day, the men slapped her ass, tits, pussy and face. They made her beg for more even though they knew it hurt her. She had multiple cocks in all of her holes separately and together. She lost track of the number of ass holes she ate and balls she licked. They used clamps on her nipples and on her pussy lips which was a new painful sensation for her.

By the end, she was just a quivering pile of white flesh surrounded by the seven black men who owned her. They had to carry her back to her room where she immediately went to bed for the long day tomorrow. When her parents returned, they were happy to see that she wasn't planning to do anything foolish on her last night in Puerto Rico.

When they left for home the next day, everyone was sporting a new tan and many memories. But Alexa was also taking a small card with the names and cell numbers of her Puerto Rican masters because she knew she would be back. And the next time, she would leave Mom and Dad at home so she could just spend the whole trip living in the slum apartment and fucking her masters.

12