Slummin It - Dana, Edna & Frankie

Story Info
Three in the attic doesn't turn out as planned.
3.9k words
4.28
9.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,090 Followers

18 MONTHS AGO

The three young women had just finished the third bottle of wine when the movie ended. "Wow," Frankie said. "I would have killed the son-of-a-bitch before I would have let all of us fuck him like that. Although, it did seem to sear him out, and I'm sure he'll think twice before doing something like that again."

"Yeah, I'd kill him too," said Dana.

The three young women had just finished watching Three in the Attic, starring Christopher Jones. Jones was dating three young women, without each other's' knowledge, so they kidnapped him and put him in an attic with the intent of having so much sex with him that he would be physically worn out.

"Although," Frankie continued, "it might be nice to have our own man at our beck and call so we could get laid whenever we wanted."

The other two women laughed and Edna said, "I agree with you, Dana. There are times when I'm so horny I could fuck a goat. It would be nice to have our own man whenever we wanted."

Dana opened another bottle as the women all thought about having their own man to fuck whenever they wanted. The three had been friends since they were freshmen in high school 10 years before. Dana was a teamster and drove a short route between Milwaukee, Chicago and Cleveland each week. Edna was an auto mechanic in one of the Chicago area Ford dealerships, and Frankie was a veterinarian. The women were all between 5'8" and 5'10" tall and had strong, but well-built bodies, similar to porn star Phoenix Marie. And all of them were attractive, and had no trouble getting dates in school.

Once they graduated, all three decided they weren't interested in having husbands and kids. But getting laid on a semi-regular basis was something else. They all enjoyed sex, and when they got together, all of them complained about their sorry sex lives.

"You know," began Dana. "There are a lot of times that I could grab some unsuspecting man for us. But he'd recognize my truck and we really have no place to bring him to, so I guess that's a dumb idea."

"Well," said Edna. "I have a small cottage just outside of town that we could fix up, but you're right about him recognizing your truck and being able to find my cottage when you drove him there in your truck. Unless you knocked him out, that is."

"Well, ladies, I may just be able to help out with that," said Frankie. "What if I could get something to use to knock him out? We knock out cats, dogs, horses and every other kind of animal all the time."

The three women finished their fourth bottle of wine and continued talking about the possibility of kidnapping and fucking some poor unsuspecting man. The next morning, they continued their conversation, and then continued it further the following weekend at Edna's cottage. After another week, they came up with a plan.

The next weekend, Dana pulled her semi into a truck stop just north of Chicago. As she sat in her truck, she monitored the men coming and going across the parking lot. Finally, she saw an average sized white man pulling in to the parking lot and parking near the semis. As he started towards the restrooms, Dana slipped behind him and put her arm around his neck shoving a rag soaked with a tranquillizer over his face. She lifted and carried him to her truck and drove to the cottage. The women carried him inside and attached his leg to a ring bolted to the floor.

Dana took Frankie to the truck stop and they drove the man's car to the cottage. While they were doing that, Edna wore a mask and made sure that the man was fed and given an opportunity to use the restroom. She discovered that his name was Don and that he was 36 years old. He was single and didn't need to report back to work for five days.

When the other two returned, the three women explained to Don that they planned to see that he was fed and taken care of for the next few days and then he would be returned to the parking lot where he was picked up. In exchange, he would fuck them whenever they wanted during that time. Even though the women were wearing masks, Don could tell that all of them were pretty hot and had great bodies.

"This may not be a bad way to spend my days off," Don thought to himself.

Over the next four days, Don just wore his underwear, except when he was servicing the women. The three women came to him whenever they could get free. Frankie visited during her lunch hour for a nooner. Edna dropped in every morning on the way to work for a quicky, and then stopped again two days after work. Dana stopped for longer periods while her truck was being loaded her unloaded, and once, she evens stayed overnight with Don.

When their time was up, Don was again subjected to a tranquillizing agent and delivered back to the parking lot where he woke in his car a few hours later. The women watched the news for the next few days, but nothing showed up. When the three of them got together that weekend, they discussed how to improve their next kidnapping.

The following week, Dana brought another white man to the cottage. This one was slightly overweight and appeared to be about 50 years-old. But he had stamina and the women were pleased with his ability to fuck. He was returned and the women watched the news. But nothing happened.

TODAY -- 18 MONTHS LATER

Dana, Edna and Frankie had kidnapped and fucked 26 men over the past 18 months. Although some of the men threatened them, none had turned them in to the police as far as they knew. Dana had taken mostly white men, but had also included a few Hispanics. She had taken all ages from 18 or 19, all the way to 65 years old. Most of the men had no trouble getting multiple erections, but the women fed Viagra to those who did have trouble. All three women were pleased with the way their plan was working.

That weekend as Dana was standing near her truck in the parking lot of the truck stop, she heard a voice. "I know what chu been doing."

She spun around and saw a raggedy old black man standing there. "Wha . . . what?"

"I said, I know what chu been doing, bitch."

She hesitated for a few seconds and then said, "I don't know what you're talking about. Now, get the fuck away from me, ass hole."

The old man grinned and she saw that he was missing several teeth. "Anything you say, bitch. Maybe the p-o-o-o-lice be interested in your little kidnapping scheme."

As the man turned to walk away, Dana moved after him and said, "How do you know what I'm doing?"

He grinned his ugly toothless smile at her and said, "Because I been watching you for the last couple months, bitch. I don't know where you take them, but I gots your license plate so I'm sure the police can find out."

She stood and stared at him. She knew she could kick his sorry ass without much trouble. She said, "So what is it you want ass hole?"

He grinned at her again. "Seeing as how they all come back nice and clean and well fed, maybe you should take me this time. I could use some food and a shower." He paused for a few seconds. "And I talked to a couple of them and they told me that even though they couldn't see your faces, they got to fuck three hot horny babes. Maybe I ain't been laid in a while and could use some pussy."

Dana looked at the disgusting old black man. He was a few inches taller than her and was skinny. He was filthy and he stunk. But he had her over a barrel. She stood there thinking for a minute and then said, "I'll feed you and let you shower, but I'm not fucking you."

The old man nodded his head. He turned and followed her to the truck and as he was starting to climb in to the cab, she used the tranquillizer on him and then tossed him on to the seat. As she drove to the cottage, she was trying to figure out how to explain to the others why she had brought back an old black man instead of a younger white man.

When they got to the cottage, she threw him over her shoulder and carried him into the cottage, locking his leg to the floor ring. When the others saw who Dana brought back, they were shocked. She led them to the other room and took the next few minutes explaining their predicament. Edna and Frankie understood and decided to make the best of feeding the man and letting him use the shower.

That evening, the women let the man shower and put on a clean pair of boxers. After feeding him, the three women, wearing their masks, sat and talked with him. He told them his name was George and that he had been homeless for more than 10 years. His camp was near the truck stop and he watched Dana drug and kidnap five different men, and then return them a few days later. He talked with a couple of them and discovered that they were being fed and fucked and then returned to their lives. And now he wanted his turn.

Although the women were unhappy to be stuck feeding and babysitting the old black man for four days, they knew there was no way they were going to fuck him. And then he stood and dropped his boxers. The three women were stunned and all they could do was stare. George grinned and said, "My old cock would like to try out your white pussies. Any takers?"

Nobody spoke, but the women's eyes were still stuck on his cock. The old man walked over to Dana and reached for her hand. He pulled her hand down to his cock and wrapped her fingers around it. He began moving her hand on his cock and she made no effort to stop him. The other two still stared. Dana felt his cock beginning to grow, and George smiled as he saw her open her mouth in amazement at its size. He grinned, put his hand on her shoulder and applied a small pressure, saying, "Why don't you kiss it?" Dana slowly dropped to her knees as she continued pumping the old black man's cock. When she reached her knees, she leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock. George looked at Frankie and Edna as they stared at their friend kissing his cock. He knew he was going to enjoy the next few days.

He motioned for the other two to approach, and when they did, he reached up and removed their masks without any resistance from them. A few minutes later, his face was buried in Frankie's pussy while he pumped his cock into Dana and felt Edna's tongue licking his ass hole. Over the next few days, the three women all sucked and rimmed George more than once. He fucked all of their holes even though he did have to take a couple of the blue pills for help.

On the day that George was to be returned to his camp, Edna said, "George, you were the best fuck we've ever had. I'd like to bring you back again." He nodded as he smiled at her. "How about Dana pick you up again in a week or so?" George nodded again. He was tranquillized and returned to the parking lot where Dana helped him to his camp before returning to the cottage.

That night the three women reviewed their time with George. They all agreed that they would fuck him anytime. "That old fart took over when he got here. We weren't in charge with this one. He had me eagerly licking his black ass hole," said Frankie. I've never done that to anyone before." The other two agreed. "I can't wait for him to come back."

A week later, Dana met George in the parking lot and drove him back to the cottage. This time she didn't wear a mask or drug him. None of them wore masks anymore. Nor did they cuff him to the floor. He stayed for a week and used the three friends as his personal fuck toys. Until meeting Dana, Edna and Frankie, George had never ducked a white woman, and the three women all admitted that they had never had sex with a black man.

On the night before they were going to return him to his camp, they were all sitting around drinking wine. George was wearing boxers and the three women were naked, as he preferred. Dana said, "George, this has been a great week. You're one hell of a fuck." They all laughed and he reached over and squeezed her breast.

"Give me a week to rest and we'll do it again," he said. The three women quickly agreed. "As a matter of fact, I have a couple of friends that might like to have some fun with three hot white sluts." Th e three women all smiled and looked at each other and nodded. "Maybe next time, we could bring them too. You know, let them try out your hot white pussies." All three women had butterflies in their stomachs as they tried to imagine two other black men that could fuck as well as George.

Finally, Edna said, "That sounds good. What do you guys think," as she looked at her friends. Both of them nodded and readily agreed. "OK George, sounds like we have a deal."

A week later Dana drove her van to pick up the three men. When they got in, she almost gagged from the smell. George introduced Leo, who was about 5'7" and appeared to weigh well over 200 pounds. Then he introduced Jerry, who was about the same height and weight as George. The other two were missing teeth, just like George and none of the men were the least bit attractive.

When they reached the cottage, George instructed his friends to shower while the women prepared food. When Jerry and Leo came out of the bedroom wearing the new boxers that were waiting for them when they arrived, they were greeted by the three hot women wearing very short almost transparent nightgowns. The women kissed each of them as the men drooled at their hot almost naked bodies. The women led them to the table and let them eat while George smirked at his friends. When they were finished, they all stood and George said, "Strip," to the women. And much to Jerry and Leo's surprise, they did.

"Holy fuck," mumbled Leo. "Got that right," said Jerry.

The three old black men stood staring at the three younger naked white women. When George nodded at the women, they all dropped to their knees and moved in front of one of the men. As Jerry and Leo watched incredulously, the women pulled their boxers down and began working on their cocks. After kissing, licking and sucking their cocks until they were hard, they pulled the men down and on top of them. When they spread their legs, the men entered the women and pummeled their white pussies.

All three women were soon moaning and screaming and pleading with the men to fuck them harder. It didn't take the men long to dump their first loads into the horny young sluts. When they were finished, the women licked and sucked the men's cocks clean, as they were taught by George. After resting and emptying a couple bottles of wine, the men switched partners and banged the three women again.

During the next week, the men rested during the day while the women worked, and then used the women in all of their holes when they got to the cottage. The women had become black cock sluts for the three old men and let them do whatever they wanted with them because the sex was so good. Sometimes all three men would fuck just one of the women and sometimes they had all three women on their knees beside each other taking cock in their ass or cunts.

All three of the men were rimmed by each of the women, and the men called them sluts, cum dumps, fuck meat, black cock whores and any other derogatory thing they could think of. But Dana, Edna and Frankie didn't care because they were getting the best sex they'd ever had.

When Dana returned after taking the men back to their camp, Jerry and Leo patted their friend George on the back. "Buddy, that was the best week I've ever had in my life," Jerry said. "Who would have thought that I'd ever get to fuck a hot white bitch at my age?" The other two men were nodding their heads.

George said, "Those sluts are addicted to our cocks. When we go back the next time, we'll completely own those horny white cunts."

When Dana returned from dropping off the men, the women decided they needed to figure out what was happening. This past week was a far cry from their original plan of kidnapping and using a man before returning him back to his life. How had they gotten so far off track? But none of the women were complaining. All of them knew that they had just experienced the most intense week of fucking they'd ever had with three of the most disgusting men they had ever seen.

"But dammit! The sex was wonderful," Dana said. "I've never cum that many times. Shit, I could barely walk when they finished with me." She looked and saw her friends nodding their heads. "But let's try going back to our original plan the next time. At least I could walk when we were through.

A week later, Dana returned with a big handsome white man. He looked to be in his early thirties and had one of the best male bodies the women had ever seen. But after a couple days, the three of them agreed that he was a lousy fuck. So, they tranquillized him and returned him and his car to the parking lot.

During that same week, Jerry and Leo came to George a few times and said, "George, we were really hoping the sluts would bring us back to their place, but so far, . . . . nothin."

George smiled at them and said, "Give it another week, fellas. They'll be back. We got them addicted to black cock and they haven't admitted to themselves that they're black cock whores yet."

During the next week, the women discussed and argued with each other until they finally agreed that they wanted to get George, Leo and Jerry again.

A few days later, Dana found George in the parking lot of the truck stop. George played it coy. "Hey bitch. How ya been?" He asked.

"Hi George. Are you and the guys busy for the next week? We were thinking you might like to come back and spend some time with us."

"Well, uh . . . I don't know. I'll have to check with them. Want to check back in a few days?"

Dana was squirming now. "Well, I was hoping you might check with them now, George. We were going to cook steaks on the grill tonight and Frankie bought you guys some new clothes."

George pretended to be thinking. "Is that all you wanted, bitch?"

Dana wasn't sure when it stopped bothering her to be called a bitch. She paused for a few seconds and then added, "Well, you know . . . . We thought we could, uh . . . . . "

"What? Are you saying you want our cocks? That you want to fuck old black men?" Dana looked down at the ground and slowly nodded her head. George chuckled at the young woman's discomfort. "Wait here. I'll go see if I can find the guys." George walked away leaving her standing there wondering how she had become such a submissive slut.

A few minutes later, he returned with Leo and Jerry and the four of them got into her van and drove to the cottage. Frankie and Edna were thrilled to have the old black men back even though they knew they were going to get a sexual workout over the next week. And they did.

By the end of the week, the three women were completely owned by the three black men. The women had become fuck toys and submitted to everything the men demanded. The men all supplemented their stamina with little blue pills which enabled them to continue pounding the three sluts late into the night. The women's holes were all used by multiple cocks. Several times, more than one cock was in each of their pussies and asses making the women scream and cry like banshees.

The women had more orgasms than they believed possible and were shared by the three men. They each took additional days off just to serve the men as their fuck toys. When the week ended, an exhausted Dana drove the men back to their camp while her friends slept and nursed their aching bodies.

During the next few days, the women realized that they had changed. They no longer wanted to stick with their original plan. They finally admitted to themselves and to each other that they were addicted to the men's black cocks. By the end of the week, they had agreed to ask the men to consider moving into the cottage and letting them support them as long as they would fuck them.

When Dana picked up the men, she insisted that they have a discussion before getting down to the fucking. The men agreed as long as Dana, Frankie and Edna were naked during the discussion. They quickly agreed. When the women laid out their proposal to the men, they pretended to think about it, and then, they too, agreed.

BJB69
BJB69
1,090 Followers
12