Slummin It - Dana, Edna & Frankie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week the men moved in to the cottage which was fully stocked with food, alcohol, and little blue pills. The women agreed that they would stop any time they were free. Frankie stopped during her lunch break a couple times a week. She would be double or triple teamed by the men since she was the only woman there.

After a couple long hauls, Dana would get a day or two in the middle of the week off so she would spend them getting banged by the men at the cottage. Edna sometimes picked up one of the men and let him drive her car while she sucked his cock during her lunch hour. And all three of them would spend their weekends at the cottage giving themselves to George, Jerry and Leo.

The three men realized that if there was such a thing as Shangri La, that they were living there. And Frankie, Edna and Dana knew that they were black cock sluts for older black homeless men. And they had never been happier.


12