Slummin It - Iggy

Story Info
Young black woman lost in WV mountains.
4.3k words
4.27
26.6k
41
0

Part 10 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,095 Followers

BAM! BAM!

I slammed on the brakes of my two-year-old Honda CRV and jumped out. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I screamed as I looked at the two blown tires. I looked behind my SUV and saw the huge hole that caused the blowouts. "What else can go wrong today?" I screamed. But no one was around to hear me.

It was pitch dark. I was on a one-lane dirt road someplace in southern West Virginia. Or maybe even in Kentucky. At this point, I didn't have a clue. My Honda didn't have a built in GPS, and I had left my damn phone in a restaurant several hours ago. I was hopelessly lost. I sat in my crippled SUV and cried. How could this trip have gone so wrong?

I suppose I should start at the beginning. My name is Brianna, but my friends call me Bri. I graduated from the University of Chicago with a bachelors and a masters in nursing when I was 24 years old and was married to Jackson Carter two years later. The first three years of our marriage were wonderful, and the last three years were horrible. Our divorce was final four weeks ago a week after I turned 32.

I decided to change my life and leave the city, so I quit my job and hit the road two weeks ago. I aimlessly wandered the eastern seaboard of the country visiting places I had never been. I spent time in Florida, Virginia Beach, Washington D.C., and had just treated myself to a very expensive night at the resort in White Sulfur Springs, West Virginia. I put on a pair of mid-thigh length shorts and a button up top, had breakfast at the resort's famous restaurant and then got my car.

I wanted to drive through the beautiful mountainous back country of West Virginia so I got off the main roads and was having a good time touring the places that most people never see. I stopped at a local restaurant, and apparently left my phone on the table when I left.

By the time I realized my phone was missing, I had no idea how to get back to that restaurant. I kept driving, in hopes of finding a larger town, but all I saw was hills, dirt roads, trailers, closed mines and shacks. And I ended up on this one-lane dirt road at 10:00 at night with two flat tires, no phone and no idea where I was. So, I had a good cry.

I don't know how long I sat there until I saw a flickering light off in the woods. It wasn't a natural sight so I got out of my car and started walking through the woods towards the light. When I was about 100 feet away, I saw a couple small fires and three men working around something that appeared to be a big pole.

"That's fer enough!" the voice said as I felt something pushing on my back. "Lift them hands."

I lifted my hands into the air. "Please! Please help me," I whimpered. "I'm . . . I'm l-lost and I . . . "

"Shut up," the voice said. "Walk for ward and keep yer hands up."

When I stepped into the clearing, the three men turned and walked towards me, and the man behind me walked around to my front. As I was looking at the three older men and one young man, I heard one of them say, "Well looky here. Looks like we caught ourselves a little nigger girlie. What chu doin way out here, girlie?"

The three older men were looking at me like I had just shot their favorite hound dog. The younger man had more of a puzzled sympathetic look on his face. I immediately knew that this was the guy I needed to get on my side. He was bigger than the others; maybe 6'3" tall, and looked to weigh well over 200 pounds. He had freckles on his face and his arms were muscular. He wasn't a bad looking man, for a redneck. All he had on was a pair of coveralls and a pair of boots. I guessed that the older men were in their 60s and the younger man was probably early 20s.

"Please," I begged. "My car broke down and I need . . . "

"Shut up," one of the older men said. He looked at one of the other older men and said, "Well, Herb. What do yaw anna do with this here nigger girl?"

The one called Herb looked at me for a few seconds and said, "Donny, we can't let her go. She's seen our operation."

I finally looked away from the men at the big pole they had been working on and realized that it was holding a big piece of netting. When I looked below the netting, the light from the flickering fire supplied just enough light for me to recognize some healthy five-foot-tall marijuana plants. "Oh shit," I thought to myself. I stumbled on a bunch of redneck idiots growing weed."

AS I turned my head back to the men, I saw that the three older ones had moved closer together and were whispering back-and-forth. The younger man had moved closer to me and was only about four feet away. "What's yer name?" He asked.

"Bri-Brianna."

He smiled. "Nice name. I'm Iggy. How old are you Brianna?"

"I . . . I'm 32," I squeaked out.

He walked closer and looked down at me. He said, "You ain't very big, are ya?"

I looked up at this man who was at least a foot taller than me, and I began to tremble. "N-no, I'm not very big. I'm j-j-just 5'2" tall and I weigh 98 pounds."

He laughed and said, "Sheee-it! I weigh more-n-twice that."

"C-can y-y-you please h-help me, Iggy?"

Before he could respond, the three others walked over to us. Donny looked at me and said, "It's too bad ya happened to drive down this road, girlie. Ya see, we can't take no chances on anyone findin this operation cuz we could go to jail. Unnerstand?" My eyes were as big as saucers because I had a feeling what he would say next. "So we can't let ya go. But ya seem like an OK girlie, so we'll make it quick."

As Herb began to lift his gun, Iggy stepped in front of me. "Hey fellas," he said, "let's take her back home with us. Maybe if I talk to her, she won't tell nobody."

The other three men looked at Iggy and then Herb said, "OK, but we have to blindfold her so she can't tell anyone where this place is. And you're responsible for her, Iggy."

Iggy nodded and turned to me, "We're almost done here. When we finish, you come with me." I was more than happy to nod my head. Beats getting shot and buried in the woods. The men worked for another 30 minutes or so and then Herb told Donny to go move my car while Iggy blindfolded me. He lifted me on to the back of a four-by-four and we were racing through the dark woods.

Iggy lived in a run-down log cabin that looked to be over 100 years old. Before the others continued down the road, they reminded him to make sure I couldn't get loose and get the authorities. He led me into his house, which I was surprised to see was neat and fairly clean. I sat on a rocking chair and Iggy disappeared back out the door. A few minutes later, he came back into the cabin carrying a length of chain. "Sorry I have to do this," he said. "But the guys would kill me if you get away."

Before I could tell him that I have nowhere to go, he spun me around and wrapped the chain around my waist and slipped a padlock through it. He attached the other end to a ceiling rafter. "I saw this in a movie one time with that Sam Jackson fella. He did the same thing to that girl that was in The Addams Family. The chain around your waist ain't tight, but it's too small to fit over your butt or shoulders. It's long enough for you to go anywhere inside and even out to the porch."

He was right. I was a prisoner, but that still beats being shot. I said, "How long are you going to keep me here?"

"I don't know," he said. "All I wanted to do was make sure you didn't get yourself shot. That would be a waste for a purty thing like you to get shot for wandering into the wrong woods, wouldn't it?"

Just then there was a knock on the door and Donny walked in carrying a rifle. "Iggy, the more I thought about it, the more I think we need to just shoot her."

I moved behind Iggy and he put his arm in front of me. "Now Donny, how do you know that I just didn't want her for myself? Look at her. She's a sexy little thing, isn't she?"

"She's too damn skinny, Iggy. You fuck her, you'll probably kill her yourself." He put down his gun and said, "Move out the way." Iggy stepped to the side and Donny walked over to me and grabbed my short hair in one hand and ripped my blouse open with the other. Then he pulled out his knife and cut my bra off. "Looky here, Iggy. She ain't got no titties," he laughed as he stared at my small "A cup" breasts. He reached down and began to unfasten my shorts, but I jumped back. He slapped my face and told me to stand still. This time he used his knife to cut my shorts off. Then he cut the sides of my panties and they fell to the floor, leaving me standing there wearing just my sandals.

He squeazed one of my breasts and said, "Come on Iggy. Look at her. Yeah, she's a purty one an she got herself some nice legs and a purty trimmed up pussy, but she ain't got no titties. And she's skinny an too old fer ya, boy. Yer just 18. Besides, she's a nigger, and she'll rat us out quicker-n- shit. We need to get rid of her tonight."

I tried to move behind Iggy, but Donny was holding tight to my breast and I couldn't move. Iggy finally said, "Let me just spend a day or so with her and see if I can reason with her. If not, you can shoot her." That made Donny smile. He reached over and checked the chain and the lock before turning and heading for the door. "Ya got a deal, Iggy. See ya tomorrow.," he said as he walked out the door.

When Iggy turned around, he took a long look at me as I stood there naked. I began to tremble and my eyes started to water as I tried to hold back the tears. When he smiled at me, I could see empathy in his eyes, and without thinking, I stepped forward and threw my arms around the big man. "Thank you, Iggy," I sobbed. It took him a few seconds, but eventually, he bent down and hugged me back.

Iggy whispered, "I'll try to find you something to wear, Brianna." We released each other and he stepped back and looked at me. I tried to cover myself, but he shoved my hands to my sides leaving me fully exposed. He starred for a few seconds and finally said, "Donny's right. You're skinny, but I think you got a sexy little body."

He found an old soft tee shirt that was way too big for me, but I found a piece of rope to tie around my waist. It was a few inches above my knees, and as Iggy was looking at me, I said, "My friends call me Bri."

"What?"

"I said 'my friends call me Bri.'"

Iggy got us some home-made moonshine and we sat in rocking chairs and sipped the shine and talked. His questions were asked in all innocence, but they were very probing. By the time I fell asleep on his couch, he knew where I went to school. He knew that I was a nurse and that no one knew where I was. He knew my measurements (33A-22-35) and he knew about my ex and why we divorced.

Well, I don't remember falling asleep on his couch. I vaguely remember getting up to use the bathroom sometime during the night. And I have no idea how I ended up naked in Iggy's bed with my leg across his and my arm on his chest. And apparently, Iggy didn't remember how I got there either. As I was trying to extricate myself, he woke up and jumped when he saw me in his bed.

I sputtered, "Iggy, I didn't know how . . . " He pulled me into a hug and his lips found mine. My brain must have been on automatic because there was no hesitation when he kissed me. I immediately kissed him back. "Mmm," I moaned as one of his hands found my small breast and gently squeezed. "Ohhh! Mmm, yess," I moaned again. He gently twisted my hard nipple.

Our tongues found each other at the same time as his hands moved over my body. Our kisses were hard and passionate and I felt the chain moving around my waist each time I moved. I was trapped, but I was a willing prisoner to this young white man. He was the first white man I had ever been with.

His hand found my wet pussy, and I came hard, "Arrrrrgggh! Oh yessss! Fuck meee, Iggy," I begged. My hand moved down across his stomach and found his hard cock. I wasted no time -- I grabbed it and began pumping my small hand on his big white cock. After a few seconds, he lifted me like I was a rag doll and held me over his cock. My slender body began quivering in anticipation of being impaled on Iggy's big cock.

He slowly lowered me and I reached down and guided his cock into my pussy. "Aaagggggh! Oh f-f-fuck!" I yelled. "So good!" I slid further and further down his cock until I was completely impaled on it. "Ohhh Iggy! Yessss! Aaarrgh!"

I rode Iggy's cock until I was exhausted. I was covered with sweat. It seemed like I was riding one long orgasm and I had goosebumps and my whole body was trembling as I came over and over. He finally flipped me off and on to my back. He rolled over and lifted himself on his arms and slid his cock back in to my pussy. "Oh fuck!" I screamed. "Yes! Fuck me, Iggy!

Iggy pounded my black pussy relentlessly giving me more and more orgasms. As I looked up at the big white man fucking me, and felt the chain around my waist, I was fantasizing if this is how some of the slaves felt 150 years ago when they were taken by their masters. I don't know how long I was fantasizing about my master fucking me, but I was brought back when I heard Iggy say, "Where do you want me to cum?"

I knew the risks, but I was too far gone to care. Besides, I didn't want that beautiful cock to leave my body yet. "Cum inside me, baby. I want to feel you cum inside me."

I felt him tense and then he moaned, "Unnnngh! Unnngh! Ahhh yess!" as he filled my pussy with his cum. He rolled on his back and I rolled on to my side facing him. My arm was on his chest and my leg was resting on his legs. We held each other for a long time before he finally got up.

He left me chained in the house all day as he went out to work on his legal farm. I could move throughout the house so I had no trouble taking a bath, finding food and even finding some old books to read. I spent much of the day on the porch thinking about what had happened the night before. Why in the world had I fucked this big dumb redneck kid? I had never had sex with a white man or with anyone so much younger than me. Was I just using this big kid to save myself? Well, maybe, but it was the best damn sex I had ever had.

When he returned home that evening, I had no objections when he wanted to fuck me again before dinner. During dinner, he said, "Listen Bri. I have to take you with me tonight to work on the other farm. If I were to leave you here, Donny might stop and , uh . . . uh, you know." Yes, I did know. "When we're done tonight, we'll come back here. OK?" I nodded my head.

When we got to the "other farm," he attached the chain to one of the posts. It took me a while to figure out what the men were doing to the plants, but once I caught on, I jumped in and helped. I think I worked as hard as they did that night. Everybody, except Donny, thanked me and told me I could come work with them anytime.

When we got back to Iggy's cabin, I took a bath and asked Iggy to wash my back. Naturally, that turned in to him washing me all over, and then we ended up back in bed. He dumped a couple of more loads into me that night, and left me an exhausted sexually satisfied incoherent mess. When I woke the next morning, I sw him lying there looking at me. Without saying a word, I lifted myself up and slid down his body to give him a morning blow job. After I finished, he held me and kissed me. He told me how much he had enjoyed it and that he had never had a morning BJ before going to work before.

I don't know if he was rewarding me or just giving me a chance to get away, but he unchained me before he left for his legit farm that day. I spent the day straightening his cabin and trying to find small odd jobs around the place. As we ate dinner, he told me that he would take me in to the nearest town on Sunday if I would agree to go to the annual L'il Abner Dance with him Saturday night. I had no idea who L'il Abner was, but I agreed to go even though I was beginning to have some doubts about leaving just yet.

The next day was Friday, and while working around his cabin, I found out who L'il Abner was when I discovered some old comic books. I also found out who Daisy Mae was, and I was beginning to get concerned about whether I would have to dress like that for the dance.

When Saturday evening rolled around and Iggy stepped out of the bedroom wearing a pair of patched coveralls with just one shoulder strap and a red shirt, I knew this wasn't going to be good. "Your Daisy Mae outfit is on the bed, Bri."

There sure wasn't much to my outfit. There was a pair of short shorts; actually, they were just old jeans that had the whole legs cut off. And the side seam of the shorts was split to the waist, which means no underwear. The blouse was a tiny off-the-shoulder peasant style blouse about the size of a tube top. Naturally, that meant going braless, but that wouldn't have been a problem anyway considering my little tits. But I had to be careful not to lift my arms too high or my tiny tits would be on display. I yelled out to him, "Are you sure about this, Iggy. This stuff hardly covers anything."

"Just put it on, Bri. You'll look great."

I'm guessing that an eight-year-old girl must have owned these shorts because they just barely fit. I got dressed and then stepped back in to Iggy's great room. When he saw me, his whole face lit up. When I saw the look on his face, I smiled at him. "How do I look?"

"Wow," he said as he bounded across the room. He slowly ran his eyes down my body and then back up again stopping on my smiling face. "Wow, Bri! You look great! I'm going to be the envy of every guy there."

"Yeah, sure," I said.

As we were walking out to his old pickup truck, he tentatively put his hand on my back. I stopped walking and looked up at him. Before he could take his hand away, I reached back and grabbed it and slid it down to my ass. "That's better," I said. "Or maybe you'd prefer this." I grabbed his hand and put his arm around my neck and rested his big hand on my breast. He gave me a big smile and we continued to his truck.

Well, I have to admit that I had a good time at the dance. I was the only black person there so everyone starred at me most of the evening. The women over the age of 25 or so wore more conservative clothes, but most of the high school girls were dressed in a similar way to me. But I think since I'm thin that I held my own. Iggy was with me the whole time. He taught me how to square dance and do the Virginia Reel. He kept copping feels of my ass and tits all night long when he thought no one was looking. But they were looking, and they pretty quickly realized that I wouldn't stop his hands from roaming over my body.

I didn't think it was possible after our first, second and third nights together, but when we got home, Iggy fucked me better than ever. I was a blithering babbling piece of black fuck meat when he finished with me. I couldn't string a complete sentence together or complete a kiss. After he finished with me, I quickly fell asleep.

I woke the next morning to the smell of bacon, and after putting on Iggy's old shirt, I staggered into the kitchen area and was served a huge breakfast of bacon, eggs, home fries, and homemade biscuits and gravy. While we were eating, I thought of my life back in the city. I had a nice big condo, a decent SUV (I think), money in the bank, nice furniture, the theatre and many great restaurants.

Iggy looked at me and asked, "What time do you want to leave?"

I looked at the young white man who had rescued me from his friends. The man who grew illegal marijuana. The man who was only 18 years old; 14 years younger than me. The young man who gave me the best and most intense sex I've ever had. The man that I think I fell in love with in just a few days. Finally, I asked, "Iggy, can I stay with you for a while?"

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded my head. "How long?"

"I don't know. Maybe a couple months."

He gave me a big grin and nodded his head.

BJB69
BJB69
1,095 Followers
12