Slummin It - Iggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,099 Followers

As it turns out, I never left. Six weeks later I found out I was pregnant so even if I wanted to leave (I didn't), I knew Iggy wouldn't let me.

Iggy never ceased to amaze me. Although I had turned my ex-husband down many times, Iggy took my virgin ass and turned me in to a screaming slut each time he did it. Iggy's cock has blown cum down my throat more times in the first two months we were together than my ex's was after six years of marriage.

So, I gave up my condo and the theatre. I never saw my SUV again after the night it broke down. I heard that Iggy and his friends removed the seats and use it on their pot farm. I'm sure my ex eventually took the money from my account, but I don't care. The Chicago restaurants are good, but I really don't miss them anymore. I gave up all that for Iggy and our baby. I became a poor West Virginia farmer. And pot grower. Being a nurse, I also take care of the people who are injured and the women having babies. And once a year I have to dress in a sleazy Daisy Mae outfit that Iggy says makes all the men hard. The outfit also seems to make Iggy come home and fuck me in to unconsciousness. Iggy's friends still kid him about his wife having tiny tits. Most of the men around these hills have seen my tits because of the things that Iggy makes me wear. But Iggy has never complained about them, so I'm more than happy to play along with him.

Even though it's an antiquated term, I'm hoping Iggy will keep me 'barefoot and pregnant' for the next eight or ten years. That way, he'll never get rid of me.

And I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but several times a year, I ask Iggy to chain me up again. And then I fantasize about being one of Iggy's slaves as he pulls me around by the chain and spends the night treating me like his personal fuck toy.

BJB69
BJB69
1,099 Followers
12