Slummin It - Janice

Story Info
Abusive white woman gets her comeuppance.
4.1k words
3.45
16.8k
18
0

Part 11 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers

I've worked at Heritage Financial Services for almost six months and I have yet to hear someone mention Janice's name without using the word 'bitch.' Mostly they say 'I hate that fucking bitch;' or 'Who does that bitch think she is?' or 'You have to admit that that bitch has great tits;' or 'Janice is one hot bitch;' or 'Can you believe her husband put up with that bitch for five years before leaving her?' Simply put, Janice is a hot, self-centered, beautiful, back-stabbing, cock-teasing bitch.

But just because she is an egotistical bitch doesn't mean that all the guys in the office don't sill want to get into her pants. And that includes me. But so far, no one has been able to climb that mountain successfully. Most of the guys in the office who have been fortunate enough to get a date with her rarely get a second date, and almost never talk about their evening with her. And that is confusing to me. So far, it appears as though she only dates white men, having turned down a couple of Latinos from the office.

Janice is one of the hottest women I have ever seen. She is about 5'5" tall and I would guess her to be about a 37-24-38 with a solid "C" cup. She has short dark hair and green eyes that look like they're inviting you to partake of her charms in the bedroom. She's in her early 30s and she has a soft sensuous voice and always dresses in a professional, but sensuous manner.

As I poured a cup of coffee, I looked up and saw Seth come in to the break room. "Hey buddy," I said. "How was your date with Janice on Friday? Did you make it to first base or did she shut you down too?"

"I don't want to talk about that bitch, Bill. I'll tell you one thing though: I'm never asking that bitch out again."

"So, it sounds like you're in the same boat as the rest of the guys who've taken her out -- expensive meal, expensive play, concert or movie and then nothing else," I said.

"Fuck that bitch, Bill. I'm over her. I hope someone puts her in her place someday."

Well, the following weekend was my turn to try to climb the mountain. The bitch had consented to go out with me as long as she could select the restaurant and the play afterwards. I agreed just to get my shot at her. When I got to her apartment, I was not disappointed when she walked out in a mid-thigh pencil skirt with a two-inch slit up the side. The skirt accentuated her shapely legs perfectly. She wore a loose button up silk top with two buttons undone. I could tell by the way her breasts moved freely that she was braless. I felt my cock getting hard as we walked to the elevator, and I had high hopes for later in the evening.

As it turns out, dinner was $467 and the play was $210. "Well fuck me," I thought to myself. "I'd better at least get a hand job after spending that much money on this bitch."

When we got back to her apartment, she invited me inside. She turned to me as soon as we stepped inside and lightly put a finger to my lips. She whispered, "I'm going to slip in to something more comfortable, and more revealing, if you know what I mean." She winked at me and continued, "Why don't you strip down to your underwear while I'm gone to save some time? OK?"

I quickly agreed and had my shirt off and my pants unfastened before she got out of the room. This was going to be my night. I was finally going to be the one to scale the ice mountain. When Janice came back into the room, she was wearing a one-piece leather bodice. Her tits managed to hold it up somehow, even though it was cut deeply to her waist. She had on fishnet stockings that stopped mid-thigh, high heel shoes and she wore a leather choker around her throat.

"Of fuck," I thought. "This is gonna be great. I just hope I don't cum too quickly."

She handed me a drink and we toasted each other. She whispered in that soft voice, "Take off your boxers and then get on your knees, baby." I finished my drink and sank to my knees in front of this beautiful goddess. "Lay on your back." I laid on my back still looking up at this hot woman.

She started on my calf and slowly ran the heel of one of her shoes up my body to my face and then said, "Suck on my heel, and play with your cock baby," as she put her shoe over my mouth. This seemed a little strange to me, but I went along with it and put her heel in my mouth and began pumping my cock with my hand. She gently moved her foot up and down fucking my mouth with the heel of her shoe. As I looked at her beautiful face, I saw her smirking condescendingly down at me.

After a couple minutes, she repeated her routine with her other foot. By then, I was just about to cum. She stooped down and ran her hand down my chest and whispered, "Roll over baby." As I lay on my stomach she stood and pushed her heel into my ass.

"Oh fuck," I thought. As I tried to roll back over, her heel sunk deeper into my ass. It was at that point that I finally understood why none of the other guys who had dated her ever talked about what had happened on their dates. Blowing hundreds of dollars and then getting a shoe rammed up your ass just isn't something one likes to discuss around the water cooler.

I twisted out from under her foot and got to my feet. She started laughing and said, "You men are such ass holes if you think I'm going to fuck any of you. You're all pitiful."

I shook my head and picked up my boxers. "No wonder everyone thinks you're a fucking bitch, Janice. Because you are."

"Maybe so," she chuckled. "But the video I took of you tonight will guarantee that you won't be lying to your friends about getting to first base, won't it?" I quickly scanned the room in hopes of finding the camera's hiding place as she continued to laugh at me. "You're not going to find it. It's hidden quite well. Now get dressed and get out!"

That was the longest ride home from a date that I had ever had. I spent the rest of the weekend stewing about my stupidity in thinking that I would be the one to finally fuck the bitch. By Sunday night, I was done sulking and had switched my thoughts to revenge.

On Monday, Seth tracked me down. He smirked at the expression on my face as he asked, "So, did you get to first base, stud?" I just starred at him as he started laughing. "I have to ask, Bill. Did you get the shoe in the ass or did you abandon ship before then?"

That brightened me up a little just knowing that I wasn't the only one to get dominated by that bitch in hopes of getting into her pants. As I shook my head, Seth said, "Most of us got the shoe in the ass, and some who stayed longer even got the whip and cattle prod." That made me cringe. "And of course, we all got videotaped.

Just then Janice walked in to the break-room and smirked a both of them. "Hello boys," she said smirking at us. She looked at me and said, "Thanks again for a wonderful time Friday night, Bill."

I smiled at her and said, "I had a good time, too. You kind of surprised me, but I guess I enjoyed it. If you're free, I'd like to take you out again this weekend."

"Uh. Well, uh . . . . Sure Bill. I'm free," she said with a look of surprise on her face. She quikly recovered and added, "Pick me up at 7:00. See you then."

When she walked away, Seth said, "What in the hell is wrong with you? Are you out of your . . .?"

I smiled at Seth and said, "Slow down buddy. When you see her one week from today . . . or I should say IF you see her one week from today, she will be a different person. You see, she's going to pay for what she's done to us, but I need your help."

"Sure, Bill, anything you need as long as the video doesn't surface."

"That's what I need your help with. I'm going to take her to Reynaldos for dinner Friday. I will find a way to get into her purse and get her apartment key. When we leave the restaurant, I'll toss the key to you outside the door and you go to her place and clean out her videos. And take anything else you might want. Don't ask me anything else about my plan because it may require a different explanation whether she makes it in next Monday or not."

Janice dropped teasers several times during the week about our big night. I'm sure she was planning another shoe up the ass trick before using some other things to humiliate me. When I got to her place, she met me at the door in a very short summer dress that showed a great deal of leg and the top of her beautiful breasts. "Wow, you look great Janice."

She smirked a condescending smirk and said, "Are you ready or a continuation of last week, Bill?" I nodded my head and she added, "I never figured you for a submissive." I just shrugged my shoulders as we rode down in her elevator.

It was relatively easy to drug her glass of wine. I added an extra dose so that she appeared inebriated when we finished dinner. She leaned on me as we walked out of the restaurant, and I immediately saw Seth leaning on the building the opposite direction we were going. When he saw me, I flung her keys to the ground and continued helping poor Janice down the sidewalk. He grabbed the keys and took off to Janice's apartment, where I would later find out that he found and destroyed all of her videos, removed her camera and helped himself to her computer and some loose cash laying around.

I helped Janice in to my car and within seconds, she was sound asleep. I drove to the sleaziest part of town and parked outside a rundown building. Weeds were sprouting from the sidewalk and around the building and the streetlights were either burned out or shot out. Trash was strewn everywhere and there was a strong smell of urine, stale beer and decay. As I got out of the car and opened the trunk, I noticed several shapes moving towards me from the shadows.

As the shapes got closer, one of them said, "Dis da bitch?"

"Yep, and she's all yours," I said as I pulled a box of liquor from my trunk and sat it on the ground. "And here is a box of booze to complete your party."

I heard some moaning and I turned to see one of the men lifting Janie out of my car. I saw the man look a her and say, "Dis honky bitch is pretty hot, bro. Are you sure you wanna get rid of her?"

The other men were walking towards the man holding the semi-conscious white woman. "Yep. She's all yours. Have fun with her."

As the men carried her away, I heard her moan as they ripped her dress and I saw it hit the ground. I got back in my car and drove home.

The next day, Seth called to update me that he had destroyed the videos and to inquire about Janice. I told him we had a nice dinner and then he went off with some other guys and maybe we could ask her about it on Monday. But she didn't come to work on Monday. Or on Tuesday or Wednesday. So on Wednesday night, curiosity got the best of me so I drove back to the old warehouse where I had dropped Janice on Friday night. As I got out of the car, a couple shadows approached me again.

"Ya got another white bitch for us?"

"No," I said, "but I have more liquor." I opened the trunk and handed over another box of booze to the me. "I just wanted to check back and see if you enjoyed the white bitch."

The two men laughed and tapped 'high-fives' with each other. "Come wit us, man."

I followed the two black men down a few alleys until we came to an open door in one of the old warehouses. We walked inside and were greeted by about ten more black men sitting around drinking and watching another man standing over something. As we moved closer, I could see that he was standing over Janice who was laying spread eagle on a filthy mattress. She had dirt and cum on her face and body. Cum was dripping from her pussy. She had a blank look on her face and when she turned her head, there was no recognition at all.

One of the men said, "Hey dude. Did you come to take a turn fuckin the white bitch you give us?" All the men laughed.

"No, I just wanted to make sure that she met your expectations."

The men all laughed again and one said, "Met our expectations. Fancy talk, mister. Dis was a fancy bitch. All uppity and stuck up. She screamed for a while when she come around but then she find that she like our cocks and our drugs." I watched as one of the black men lowered himself onto Janice and shoved his cock into her. He began ramming into her defenseless cunt so hard that her head was bouncing on the stained mattress. She seemed to snap out of her stupor and started moaning and screaming for him to fuck his white whore. She screamed that she would only ever fuck niggers and she wanted them to treat her like the whore she is.

I stood in awe as he dumped a load into her pussy and then stood and was replaced by another. Several more men entered the warehouse and handed a few dollars to one of the other men. One of the men said, "We chargin brothers to fuck dis bitch. Figure da money can help buy da bitch's drugs and maybe buy us more Jack. She been fucked a lot and we been keepin her buzzed up to keep her going.

I heard Janice screaming and begging the black men to use her as their whore as the man talked to me. I asked, "What are you going to do with her when she's no longer any use to you?" Janice screamed again for her current partner to fuck her harder.

The man smiled at me and said, "We'll just leave her on the street. She'll probably end up in a homeless shelter. Or she might decide she like selling her pussy on the street in exchange for drugs. Who knows? But we all been having fun wit dis hot bitch. Dat's for sure. If you ever got any more bitches you don't know what to do wit, bring em to us."

I nodded my head and turned to take a last look at Janice. One of the men dragged her off the mattress onto the concrete floor where three men pulled out their cocks and pissed on her. She was rubbing her pussy with one hand while trying to catch their urine in her mouth. As the men pissed on her face and in her mouth, she tried to swallow as much as she could. I shook my head at the once proud bitch and turned towards the door, knowing I would never see her again.

But I was wrong. Less than six months later, Seth, Vern and I decided to stop at one of the nearby strip bars after work. We sat and drank our beers and watched the young dancers peel off their scanty outfits for about an hour, and then the announcer said, "Put your hands together for our hot MILF Janice."

Vern said, "Wouldn't it be funny if . . . Holy shit! It's her!" We all turned to look at the woman who had just stepped on to the stage. "Can you fucking believe it? The bitch is now a stripper in a seedy bar." We all starred at our old nemesis who was starting to dance around the stage.

Seth said, "It looks like she's in a daze or something. What's wrong with her?"

"She's doped up on something," I said. "Damn, she looks at least ten years older. I never thought I'd see her again."

Janice was focusing on the men waving dollar bills near the stage, and she hadn't seen us yet when a young black man sat at our table. "Hey fellas. You like dat bitch?" He said while motioning towards the stage. Vern smiled at him and was starting to speak when the man continued, "She works for me. You guys can have her for the whole night for $500. You can do anything you want to her."

Most of us had spent hundreds of dollars on her in the past, so I said, "That seems kind of steep for an old worn-out slut like that."

The young man smiled and said, "How about $350 for the night?"

I said, "We'll give you $300. And we still get to do whatever we want with her."

The man smiled and nodded his head. "You got a deal. If you add another $25, I'll give her a big hit of Rohypnol before you take her. That way, you can be as rough as you want and she probably won't even remember." Vern smiled and nodded his head. "This is her last set. When she's finished, I'll take her out front. Meet me there."

When he left to get her, Seth said, "Who would ever have believed that that once hot bitch would now be a worn-out old whore pimped by a young black dude."

We met the man a few minutes later, gave him the money and put our drugged-up slut in the car. We found a run-down old motel, paid for the night and escorted our slut inside. The bitch stripped, lit a cigarette and sat on the bed. As we looked at the wrung-out whore, we knew that none of us were putting our cocks anywhere near her.

I stooped down and looked at her. "Do you remember me?" I asked. She looked at me through glazed over eyes for a long time. "What's your name?"

"M . . . my n-n-name is, . . . um, my name . . . . I, uh, . . . my name is um . . . J-janice."

"Who was the man who brought you out to meet us?

"Oh . . . oh him. Uh, he's Mr. Lawrence. I w-work for him."

Seth smirked at her and asked, "He's your pimp, isn't he? You fuck the people that he tells you to fuck, right?" She looked down at the carpet and eventually nodded her head. He said, "You don't remember me, do you?"

She looked at him through bleary eyes and finally said, "You kind of l-look fam-familiar, but I don't know your name or how I know you."

Seth smiled at her and said, "I used to have the hots for you. As a matter of fact, we all did. We all took you out and you cost us a lot of money. You wouldn't fuck any of us."

She leaned forward and almost fell off the bed as she put her hand on Seth's arm. "Well um . . . Well, I'll uh, I'll fuck you all now. If you give me some money."

"We already paid your pimp. What do you need money for, slut?"

"Well, I uh . . . I sometimes use uh, . . . I uh use some things to, uh, you know. Things that make me feel b-b-better. Sometimes."

Vern dropped his pants and turned around. He said, "Well, maybe if you crawl your skank ass over here and lick my ass hole clean, I might give you some money." Without any hesitation, the once proud woman fell onto the floor from the bed and then crawled to Vern and licked around his ass before ramming her tongue deep. Then she moaned as she tongue-fucked his ass. Seth used Vern's phone and video taped the whole thing. When Vern was about ready to reach his climax, he turned and painted the whore's face with his sticky cum.

She turned towards me and said, "Who's next?"

She rimmed all of our ass holes and swallowed all of our loads and we got it all on film. Then we had her lay on the bed so we could see how many difference things we could get into her orifices. We used a beer bottle, the room phone, a jack handle from the car and the leg of a table. Seth found an orange highway cone in the parking lot and we managed to get ten inches inside her cunt before she passed out screaming.

About 1:30 in the morning, we heard some music coming from outside. There were about eight young black men across the street drinking beer and listening to music in front of the Dennys Restaurant. I said, "Let's go get something to eat." Vern and Seth followed me out the door. We left it standing open and crossed the street.

The young men looked at us as I walked near and said, "Hey fellas. We have a white slut in that room over there that we fucked a little while ago. We're going to get something to eat for the next hour or so and I was wondering if you might keep an eye on the slut for us.

The men looked back-and-forth and then grinned at me. "You got it, bro," one of them said as they all started across the street.

We ate and were drinking coffee and talking about Janice's descent from beautiful sought-after woman to a drugged out old whore when Vern said he was going to go check it out. He was gone for almost 30 minutes and we were beginning to think that he was taking his turn in line to fuck her. When he eventually made it back, the words came tumbling out of his mouth, "You wouldn't believe it. They actually got three cocks into her pussy at the same time. And I can't believe the number of ass holes she has had her tongue in today. A couple of them put their smokes out on her ass, and that made her squeal. I think they gave her more drugs, but I have no idea what. They're videotaping the whole thing and when they're done fucking her, they're going to put her in the tub and piss, and who knows what else, all over her."

BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers
12