Slummin It - Janice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Seth said, "Well, we've had our fun with the bitch. Let's call her pimp and tell him where he can pick her up in the morning and then we can go tell her new playmates that she's theirs for the rest of the night."

When they went back to their room, they heard Janice screaming and moaning for the men to fuck her and treat her like the whore she is. And they heard the men calling her an old white cum dump, fuck hole, black cock whore, white trash slut, ass-eater and any other obscene name they could think of. They watched the men work over the slut for a while and then got in their car and left.

A few months later they went back to the stripper bar where Janice had been working, but she wasn't there. When they asked about her, one of the girls remembered her. She told them that her pimp had sold her to a Mexican gang, who had her tattooed with their gang logo and sent to their brothel outside of Tijuana.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12