Slummin It - Nan Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife returns to her life as a slut.
6.2k words
4.21
8.9k
16

Part 21 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

I was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee when Kelly stumbled in the next morning. Her hair was disheveled and her blouse was untucked and buttoned crooked.

"Hi Mom," she quickly said as she raced through the kitchen.

I heard a motorcycle in the driveway and I looked out the window just in time to see Jarod heading down the driveway on his Dad's Harley. I smiled as I thought to myself, "Kelly's just like me. Both of us got fucked by black men after the Freedom Festival while claiming to spend the night with a friend." I grinned again and wondered if she would be as wild as I was when I started college 25 years ago.

I wandered out to the porch and sat drinking my coffee and dreaming of my first gang bang 25 years ago after the Festival at the hands of the motorcycle gang and their big black leader 'Hunter.' I was petrified at the time, but as it turns out, it set me on the pathway to my slutty behavior in college, and even cheating on my husband after I got married. I smiled when I wondered what Kelly and Jarod would think if they knew that I had fucked Jarod's father several years ago when Jim was out of town.

I refilled my mug and went back to the porch. I hoped Kelly wouldn't become as promiscuous as I had in college. Promiscuous??? Yeah right. I was a fucking slut. A whore. A cum dump for anyone who wanted to dump a load into me. Although I hadn't done anything since Kelly started high school a few years ago, I thought back to Jarod's dad, Leon. He seduced and fucked me six years ago in our garage while Kelly was at middle school and Jim was at work. The second time was in a Walmart parking lot where he banged me in the back seat of my car. The next few times were in my own marital bed. Those were good times. Leon knew how to fuck a white woman like she should be fucked.

"Honey, I'm going to play golf."

"OK Jim. Have fun," I said as my husband headed to the garage.

I snapped out of my dreamlike-state and spent the rest of the day working in the yard. We all had dinner together that night, and Jim tried to pump Kelly for information on the festival; who she was with, when she got home and everything else that our daughter didn't want to share with us. I have to give her credit. She can dance around and avoid answering the questions almost as well as I can.

The next few weeks went quickly, and before we knew it, we were taking Kelly to college. When we got home, Jim announced that he was going out of town from Tuesday until Friday for business. I don't know why, but my thoughts immediately went to Leon. I wondered how he is. I wondered if he might be interested in.... Nah, probably not.

But on Tuesday, I found myself walking into the service area of the local Chevrolet dealer looking for Leon. I wore an above-the-knee shirt dress open at the neck. When I saw him, he smiled ear-to-ear and said, "Nan, it's been a long time. What brings you here?"

"I, uh... Well, I uh was j-just... I just wondered if.... "

He smirked condescendingly at me as he grabbed my hand and pulled him behind him. "Come with me," he said. I saw a couple of his coworkers grinning at us as we walked across the big garage. He took me into a tacky old office and locked the door. It had stained furniture, some wooden chairs, an old table and a big mirror on the wall. He turned around and stepped to me, smiled and casually began unbuttoning my dress. He knew I wouldn't try to stop him. Within seconds, I was standing naked in front of this six-foot-tall black man. He said, "You know Jarod fucked your little girl, right?" I nodded my head. He grinned an evil grin at me as he reached out and put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed. I knew what was expected, so I dropped to the floor as he pulled his cock from his pants.

I spent the next few minutes licking and sucking his black cock and balls. Eventually, he lifted me and pushed me against the wall. He lifted one of my legs and put it on the seat of the couch. As soon as he entered me, I had a massive climax. He fucked me hard and pulled my hair. He panted, "How does that feel, you white slut? I knew you'd be back for more of my cock. And your slutty daughter is a slut just like you."

I nodded my head as he pounded my cunt. "Ye.. yesss. Y-you're r-right. We.. we're both black cock whores. Ahhhh! Fuck meee."

He laughed and fucked me so hard that I slammed into the wall. He soon flooded my pussy with his seed, and when he withdrew, I fell to the floor. I was in a daze, but he held his softening cock in my face. "Clean it like a good slut." I licked and sucked his cock until it was clean, and then watched as he tucked it back into his pants. I staggered to my feet and looked at Leon. He had another condescending smirk on his face as he said, "Tell me you're a whore, Nan. Right now. Tell me."

I couldn't look him in the eye, but I knew he was right. I looked down and mumbled, "I.. I'm a... a, I'm a whore." I got dressed and followed him out of the office. The three other mechanics along with his son Jarod were standing outside. They were all smirking at me as we came out of the office. Then they applauded as one said, "Nice show, Leon."

I was stunned. "Wha... what... what d-do... what...?" Leon grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the room next to the office and my worst fears were realized as I saw the two-way mirror and a few chairs sitting in front of it. "OH shit," I said. "Did they all watch us?" Leon laughed and nodded his head. "Even your son?" Leon was laughing so hard that he couldn't talk as he nodded again. I ran from the garage in humiliation.

I stayed in the house the rest of the day and all-day Wednesday. "I can't fall back in to my slutty behavior," I thought to myself. "I'm 44 years old. What's the matter with me?"

Thursday afternoon, I was sitting on the porch. I was wearing mid-thigh length shorts and a tee shirt without a bra. I was planning to relax all day, and I was having my second Rum and Coke when Jarod pulled into the driveway on his father's motorcycle. He got off and actually swaggered up on to the porch. I stood as he stepped up onto the porch and saw his eyes go to my chest. I moved my arms in an attempt to cover my breasts, but it was hopeless.

"Jar.. Jarod, ple, uh.. please try, uh... Jarod, I uh.. err, I'm sorry that... "I mumbled.

He put his finger on my lips and said, "Shhhh." He smiled at me and reached down for my hand. He pulled me in to the house as he said, "We can talk in here."

He moved me to the couch and I sat down. Before I could speak, he asked, "Can I get you a drink?" I quickly nodded my head and he walked to the kitchen. As I sat on the couch trying to figure out what to say, I had no idea how long he was in the kitchen. Apparently, it was long enough for him to mix a double Rum and Coke and lace it with a little Rohypnol. He handed me the drink and told me to take a big drink and then we could talk. I drained half the glass quickly and then looked up at him. He nodded and tapped the bottom of my glass. He didn't have to suggest twice. I knew this wasn't going to be a fun conversation, so I finished the drink.

He sat beside me on the couch and put his hand on my thigh. I wanted to shove it off, but I didn't want to make him mad so I ignored it. He smiled at me and lightly squeezed my thigh. "Nan," he said, "what you did with my dad just wasn't right. You're married." He sat quietly for several seconds, but I didn't know what to say. He leered at me and said, "I heard you tell my dad that you're a black cock whore. Is that right? Are you a black cock whore?"

I was ashamed as I sat there listening to him reiterate what I said two days ago when his father was fucking me. My vision was beginning to become a little blurry and I wasn't sure what I should say to Jarod. I watched as he shifted positions on the couch and sat closer to me.

He looked at me and said, "I asked you a question, Nan. Are you a black cock whore?"

"I.. I..I d-don't.... " As I was trying to answer him, I realized that his arm was around my shoulder and his hand was lightly squeezing my breast. I'm not sure when he had put his hand there, but it felt kind of nice. But he shouldn't have his hand there. I didn't know what to do or say. I felt him lift me to my feet by my arms and I stood in front of him swaying on my feet.

He grinned at me and grabbed my chin. His eyes bore into mine as he gritted his teeth and asked, "Are you a black cock whore, Nan? Answer me!"

I knew I wasn't thinking clearly. I'm a 44-year-old white woman standing in front of an 18-year-old black boy, and although I was groggy, I was trembling in fear. I looked into his eyes and whimpered, "Y-yesss."

"Yes, what, slut."

I hesitated for a few seconds and then whispered, "Y-yes. I'm a black cock whore."

He continued to stare into my eyes as he reached down and grabbed the hem of my tee shirt. For some unknown reason, as he lifted my shirt, I lifted my arms so he could lift it over my head leaving my big breasts exposed to this young black man. He smirked at me like I was nothing to him as he reached down and unfastened the clasp on my shorts and shoved them over my hips. They fell to the floor. He continued staring into my eyes and demanded, "Take off your panties." Without any hesitation, I slid my panties over my hips and shoved them to the floor. The young black boy stepped back and looked at my 44-year-old naked body from head-to-toe.

After that, everything is a blur. I remember sucking his cock and I vaguely recall being on my hands-and-knees as he pounded my cunt from behind while pulling my hair and calling me names. When I finally woke up, I found dried cum in my pussy. There were handprints on my breasts and ass, and I had a horrible headache.

I dragged myself out of bed and stood in the shower for a half hour before heading to the kitchen for coffee. As I started my first cup of coffee, I tried to remember what happened last night. I usually don't have a headache after drinking, so I figured that he had put something into my drink to make me more compliant. I sat on my porch wondering what I was going to do.

Around noon, I looked at my phone and found several messages, but one in particular from Jarod. When I opened it, I found three pictures taken by him: one with me lying on my back with his black hand on my breast; one looking down on me as I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth; and one with me on my hands-and-knees looking back over my shoulder with the neck of a bottle in my cunt. "Oh no," I thought, "It doesn't get any worse than this."

But I was wrong. A few minutes later, the Jarod walked in. "Hey slut," he said with a smile.

"Please don't call me tha... "

"Shut the fuck up, slut! Don't you ever try to deny being a slut. You fucked my dad on Tuesday, and then two days later, you fucked his 18-year-old kid. You're a fucking slut, Nan. Now tell me. Tell me you're a slut."

I tried to look at him defiantly, but I quickly caved in and looked down. I whimpered, "I.. I uh.. I'm a... I'm a s-s-slut."

He had a superior look on his face as he said, "Strip slut."

"Wha.. "

He shot forward and slapped my face. "Never question me, slut. I said strip. Now!"

I quickly took off my shorts, panties and tee shirt. He pointed to the floor and I dropped to my knees. When he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, he motioned to it, and I crawled to him and began sucking his black cock.

After sucking his cock for a few minutes, he lifted me and fucked me on the couch. I would like to say he didn't get me off, but that would be a lie. I had three orgasms while my cunt was being used by Jarod. After he pumped his cum into me, he stood and had me lick and suck his cock until it was clean. He asked, "Is your husband going away again next week?" Without even thinking, I nodded my head. "Good. Don't make plans." I numbly nodded my head.

My husband Jim came home a few hours later and we spent the weekend working around the house and going out to dinner. I knew that I had fucked up big time by going to Leon, but it was too late to do anything about me being Jarod's mid-week slut until Jim left again. Little did I know that when Jarod left me on Friday afternoon, he rode the 265 miles to my daughter's college and spent the weekend turning her into his weekend slut.

The following week, Jarod stopped after breakfast on Tuesday. I had showered and put on my short robe and was sitting at the kitchen table finishing my second cup of coffee when he came in to the house. Before I could stand, he moved behind me and put his big black hands on my shoulders and began massaging me. I didn't want him to touch me, but it felt nice and was loosening my tight muscles. As he continued to work on my shoulders, I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Mmm," I sighed. "That feels good, Jarod."

He continued to massage my shoulders for a few more minutes and then slowly moved his hands down the front of my robe. I knew I should stop him, but his light caresses of my breasts felt so good. He lightly squeezed and then twisted my hard nipples. I leaned my cheek against his arm as he continued working on my sensitive breasts. "Mmmm," I moaned.

Jarod leaned his face next to my ear and whispered, "Unbutton your robe." I turned my head and kissed his arm as I began unbuttoning my robe. Once I had finished, he moved his hands back to my shoulders and slid the robe from my shoulders and down my arms leaving me completely naked. When his hands moved back to my breasts, my body was covered with goosebumps.

He whispered, "That feels nice, doesn't it?"

Without hesitation, I breathed, "Oh yes, Jarod. Yes, it feels wonderful."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, baby. No, please don't stop. Your hands feel so good on my body."

"Mmmm. Tell me you're a slut, Nan. Tell me you want to suck my black cock."

He pinched my nipples, and I breathed heavily, "Oh yesss, Jarod. Yesss. I want to suck your beautiful black cock. You know I'm a slut, baby. I'm a black cock slut."

He continued driving me crazy by massaging and tweaking my breasts for a few more minutes. When he stopped, he stepped beside my chair and pulled his cock from his pants. I smiled up at the black teenager and then pounced on his cock licking and sucking it for all I was worth. I don't know how long I had that beautiful cock in my mouth, but Jarod eventually pulled it out, much to my disappointment. He lifted me on to the table and easily slid the tip of his cock into my quivering mound. He looked down at me and demanded, "Beg me, slut!"

"Please Jarod! Please fuck me! Give your slut that hard cock." My body was shaking in anticipation as I pleaded with him as he smirked at me. "Please, honey. Fuck me! Take me, Jarod. Own me. Own this old white slut."

Jarod grinned and slammed his cock into me so hard that I spasmed and had a massive orgasm. I screamed and cried and moaned as he continued to pound my pussy. I've never been fucked like that in my life. It seems like I had one long continuous orgasm as he fucked me and squeezed and slapped my breasts. The sweat poured from his body and I licked it from his chest. He eventually blew his cum deep inside of my womb and then collapsed on the chair. I was speechless as I lay spreadeagled on my kitchen table.

After a few minutes, he stood and leaned over me. "Well? Do I own this old white slut now?"

I had finally caught my breath and I reached up and pulled him onto me for a kiss. My tongue moved quickly into his mouth and my arms were tightly around his neck. When we broke the kiss, I whispered, "Yeah baby. You definitely own this old slut. You can fuck me anytime you want."

I think Jarod already knew that he took me completely and owned me that day, but I couldn't stop myself from confirming it to him. When he had tucked his cock back into his pants, he said, "I'll be back tomorrow for more of that hot white body. Maybe I'll fuck your ass tomorrow. Do you have a problem with that?" Although I had only done that a few times, I quickly shook my head no. I definitely didn't have a problem with him sticking that wonderful cock wherever he wanted.

Jarod stopped on Wednesday, Thursday and on Friday morning before Jim returned from his business trip. He used me each day as his whore. And each day, I willingly held my arms open to welcome him to my body.

As it turned out, Jim began traveling almost every week for his job. He had received a nice raise and was more than willing to build airline and hotel points at the company's expense. And each time he traveled; I would welcome my young black lover back to use my body.

Jarod and I had been fucking for a month, and he always left me breathless. I knew that he was spending the weekends pounding my daughter Kelly's pussy at her college, so I sometimes visited his dad Leon and serviced his cock.

One Tuesday afternoon, Jarod stopped over for lunch before our fuck-session. He stripped me and had me serve him lunch naked. I served him pie and whipped cream for dessert and as he was eating, he squirted whipped cream on his cock and said, "Here's your dessert, slut."

"Mmmm, my favorite," I said.

For the next two hours, Jarod used my body. He finger-fucked me hard and fast while pinching my hard nipples, giving me several hard orgasms. I have to admit that I slowly started to enjoy my predicament. I suppose if I'm a whore, it's probably good that I'm a whore for a black man who appreciates white pussy. Jarod sat on my face and lowered his balls into my mouth as he squeezed my breasts and twisted my nipples. I sucked Jarod's balls into my mouth individually and together. His black cock was beautiful, and I think I was becoming addicted to it. As he leaned forward to cup my dripping cunt while I sucked his balls, I looked up at his ass directly above me and shoved my tongue deep into his bowels without a second thought. As I tongued his ass, the young black man now knew that he owned this old white woman. He knew that he no longer needed to threaten blackmail to have my body.

After he dumped his cum down my throat, we sat naked on my couch and his hand rested on my breast. He said, "My old man said you used to do occasional gang bangs. That right?" I nodded my head. "He said you even did some gang bangs after you was married." I nodded again. I looked at his big grin and my heart began beating faster when he said, "You're gonna do a gang bang tomorrow night."

My mouth fell open and I was stunned. "But... but I can... uh, Jarod, I ca... Please Jarod. I have to l-live in this.. town. Please."

He grinned at me and said, "We ain't doin nuthin in this town, slut. Now let's go find something for you to wear."

I almost argued with him, but I knew it would do no good so I stumbled to the bathroom and showered off our sweat and sex. I put on my shortest skirt and smallest tee shirt and looked into the mirror. I thought, "That's not bad, I suppose." The shirt was several sizes too small, but Jarod made a line just under my nipples and then cut the bottom off. He did the same to the skirt so it just barely covered my pussy.

Oh shit! I can't wear this! When I lift my arms, the shirt exposes my tits and the skirt exposes my pussy whenever I move. And when I don't lift my arms, the bottoms of my tits hang out and so does my ass cheeks. Oh fuck!~ What have I gotten in to?"

"Let me tel lyou something, Nan." As he began messing with his cell phone, he said, "Have you ever heard of Dee Williams?" I shook my head no. "Well, she's a white porn actress and you look just like her. You're both hot and you both have short hair." He showed me her picture on his phone and I was amazed that we actually do look alike. He said, "It says here that she's your age and her measurements are 38(D)-30-40. So, she is a mature curvy white bitch. Just like you. So, what's your measurements anyway?"

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12