Slummin It - Nan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, "36(c)-30-40."

"There you go," he beamed at me. "Your titties are smaller, but other than that, you look almost alike. And I'm telling you, she is one hot and horny bitch. Just like you."

I continued to look at the actress's pictures. That woman was hot and she had a body that would turn heads wherever she went. I looked up at Jarod and asked, "You're not trying to palm me off as her, are you?"

He laughed and shook his head. "No. But I did tell them that I was bringing a hot older slut. And that's you." He explained that the young men that were going to fuck me had all played basketball for a neighboring school district and had beaten Jarod and Kelly's school this year. Apparently, the two teams had a friendly wager that the losing team would get the winning team a white whore for the night. So even though the school year had ended a few months ago, Jarod volunteered to pay off the wager. And Nan was the whore.

"But.. but w-won't they.. won't they be mad that I'm so old, Jarod?"

"Nah. Like I said, 'you are hot, Nan.' But the most important thing is that you are white, and most of them never fucked a white bitch before."

Well, I didn't much like the idea, but it's not like I've never been gang banged before. Besides, I've told Jarod more than once that he owns this old white slut, so I guess he's just sharing his property.

I couldn't sleep that night and I was really nervous all the next day. When Jarod came to pick me up, he told me it would be alright and then he gave me a stiff drink, that I'm assuming had something else in it before driving the 30 minutes to the old shack in the country. I was feeling pretty mellow when Jarod stopped the car outside the small shack and looked at his scared 44-year-old white slut. He paused and then reached for the door handle. "Ready?" I nodded and we got out of the car and walked to the shack.

When we walked into the shack, I looked around and counted eight tall and thin 18-year-old black kids. As it turns out, the shortest one was a foot taller than me and the tallest was almost two feet taller. None of them were really handsome, but they weren't unattractive either. So here I stood; a 44-year-old married white woman who supposedly looks like a hot porn actress. And surrounding me are eight big black teenagers looking to get laid by a whore. And I'm that whore.

Well, Jarod wasted his time on my attire. It was quickly ripped and shredded from my body, never to be worn again.

"Where'd you find dis cunt, Jarod?" One asked. "At the senior center?" All of them laughed.

I felt hands squeezing my breasts as another said, "She got big saggy titties." He slapped one hard which made me squeal and elicited more laughter from the group.

A couple of them slapped my ass and one said, "I'm gonna enjoy pounding this slut's big white ass with my big black cock. Maybe we can get two cocks inside at the same time."

One of them came behind me and grabbed a handful of my short hair and pulled my head back. I was surprised at his roughness and my mouth was open. He quickly spit in my mouth and asked, "What makes you think you're good enough to fuck me and my bros, slut?"

Whatever Jarod had given me to relax me was working and I slurred, "I.. I don't think I'm good enough for you. I'm just an old white slut that's here for you to use however you want." I felt hands moving all over my body just as I was about to say more. But the fingers in my pussy and the hands squeezing my ass and the hands twisting my nipples made my legs give out and I fell onto the floor. I looked up pleadingly at the eight black teenagers who now owned this older white married woman for the night. "Please.. please use my body," I begged.

They say you should be careful what you ask for, because you might get it. Jarod took pictures of me the next morning before carrying me to my car and laying me on a tarp in the back seat so he could take me home. My hair was caked with cum, puke, cigarette ashes and piss. The pictures he took of my cunt and ass showed two big open gashes, which isn't surprising since they had bottles and fists in them throughout the night. My breasts, ass and face were bright red and tender from being slapped, and even whipped. I was so weak that I couldn't stand up and my mouth had a horrible taste in it, which I later discovered was from throwing up and drinking glasses mixed with beer, cigarette ashes and piss. The boys used Sharpies to write "whore, black cock slut, cum dump, trash and black cock whore" all over my body. They also wrote "Colts #1" just in case I needed to remember who won the big basketball game that was responsible for me being gang banged. Although I'd only had a few gang bangs, this was by far the worst shape I've ever been in after being fucked by a group.

Jarod dumped me in my bed and then left. I slept for 22 hours and then spent more than an hour in the shower trying to get clean and wash all the Sharpie off me. I had to change the bed and wash everything. I was wearing a short summer robe and was sitting at the kitchen table Thursday afternoon when Jarod let himself in. I heard him come in to the kitchen, and he walked over behind me and began massaging my shoulders. It felt good and I leaned my head against his arm.

"How are you today," he asked.

It took me a while, but I eventually started sobbing and said, "I'm tired. And I hurt. And I have trouble walking, and even moving. That.. that w-w-was t-too intense, Jarod."

He slid his hands gently from my shoulders down the front of my robe and lightly cupped my breasts like he had done before. My nipples were hard. It felt nice and I moved my cheek on his arm. He whispered, "Unbutton your robe." I kept my cheek on his arm as I unbuttoned my robe and opened it so he could see my bruised body. He moved his hands back to my shoulders and slid the robe down my arms leaving me naked. His hands gently moved back to my big breasts giving me goosebumps. I turned my head and lightly kissed his inner arm as he continued to rub my breasts.

As he gently massaged my breasts, he began to softly talk, "Nan, last night was rough. But you don't have to do that again. Well, not that many guys anyway." As I was about to shift and tell him I'd never do that again, he moved his hands and began lightly twisting my nipples.

My eyes were closed and I moaned, "Mmmm." It felt so good.

He continued twisting my nipples and whispering, "Like I was saying, you won't have to fuck that many guys again, especially guys from North Side High School. OK?"

"Mmm Hmm," I managed to moan.

I heard condescension in his voice as he said, "That feels good, doesn't it?"

I kissed his arm again and moaned, "Mmm. Yes, it feels wonderful."

"Do you want me to keep doing it?"

"Mmm, yes."

He continued gently manipulating my nipples for a while, and then whispered in my ear, "You belong to me, Nan. Your body belongs to me. You are mine." He paused for a few seconds and then said, "Do you understand?"

At that point, he had me so turned on that I would agree to anything. "Yes," I whispered. "I understand."

"Tell me, Nan. Tell me you're my slut now. Tell me that you belong to me."

I knew I belonged to him so there was no sense in denying it. I whispered, "Yes, baby. I belong to you now. I want to be your slut. I'll do anything for you."

"Yes. You will do anything for me. And you'll fuck anyone for me, won't you?"

I nodded my head and quickly said, "Yes, I'll do anything for you."

He paused for quite a while and then said, "Usually I won't give you the choice, but with what you've been through, I'll let you decide this time. I plan on dumping my cum into you before I leave. You choose where you want it this time."

Not only did my pussy and ass hurt, but they were also nothing but big ruined gashes anyway. I said, "I'd like to suck your cock before you leave. I'm afraid my pussy isn't tight enough for you."

His wonderful hands stopped manipulating my breasts and he unzipped his pants and moved beside my chair. I turned my chair and reached out for his cock. I don't know how long I sucked Jarod's cock, but he eventually rewarded me by shooting his man-seed down my throat. He tucked his cock into his pants and smiled down at me, "Thanks slut."

I smiled back up at him, "You're welcome."

"What time does your husband come home tomorrow?"

I knew what he was getting at, but I told him the truth anyway, "Not till around 5:00."

He grinned down at me and said, "I guess I have time to stop for another blow job, huh?"

"Well, I hope you do," I said. "Maybe you could stop and have coffee and then come back for lunch. That way I can feed you and suck that beautiful cock twice tomorrow."

He smirked at me and said, "Sounds good. I'll be here for a breakfast blow job and a lunch rim job followed by another blow job."

"Mmmm. That sounds even better," I said suggestively. He had an evil grin on his face when I added, "If you want, you can come back tonight so I can suck that beautiful cock again. Maybe you could even let me lick your ass tonight too."

As it turned out, Jarod spent the night with me that night and I rimmed and sucked his cock twice, and then he let me suck his cock again during breakfast. And as he ate his lunch the next day, he bent over a chair and let me rim his ass and jerk his cock while he ate. As he finished his food, he shot his cum into my mouth.

As I stood up, I asked, "Can I do anything else for you, Jarod?"

He gave me that condescending smile again and said, "I was just debating whether to take you to the bathroom and piss on you before I leave."

I had been pissed on once in college and again about six years ago at the biker gang bang. It was messy and I didn't really care for it, but for some reason, with Jarod, I jumped at the chance. I reached out and took his hand and turned towards the bathroom without saying a word. I peeled off my tee shirt and shorts on the way, and when we got to the bathroom, I stepped into the tub and put in the plug. As I knelt down, Jarod was looking at me like I was trash and not worthy of him. I looked up at him as he unzipped his pants and aimed his black cock at me. As soon as he began urinating, I opened my mouth, and he quickly filled it. As I swallowed as much as I could, I felt the warm pee cascading over my breasts and stomach. It dripped from my hair down my back and on my forehead. Since the plug was in, I soon found myself kneeling in his warm piss. When my mouth was empty, I opened it again, and Jarod actually stuck his cock in and finished. I swallowed and then cleaned his cock even sticking my tongue into his pee hole.

As he leaned down, he said, "Open your mouth." I quickly obeyed and he spit into my mouth. I swallowed as he grabbed a plastic cup and scooped some urine from the bottom of the tub and handed it to me. I drank it down and he spit in my face and said, "You're nothing but a trashy old white whore, Nan. You gave your body willingly to me, an 18-year-old black kid. You became my whore." I nodded my head, and he continued. "Then you were fucked by eight more 18-year-old niggers that you'd never met. I own you, you fucking cow. You're just a black cock cum dump." His comments were true, and they were turning me on instead of insulting me. "You're a fucking worthless old slag with fuck holes that nobody wants anymore. Maybe I should sell your skanky ass on the street to make a few bucks. That's all you're worth - just a few bucks, you old whore."

He had pulled out all the stops and was saying the nastiest things he could think of. But I didn't get mad because I knew he was right. I am a whore, and I do belong to him. He's probably right that my holes are now too big, but I hope they get tighter again. And if he wanted to sell my body on the street, well, who knows? I might do it.

I know that Jim has to go away next week for about 15 days. I'm going to ask Jarod to stay with me while he's gone. I'll rent some movies starring Dee Williams, because Jarod seems to think we look alike, and I want to make sure I'm as slutty, or sluttier than her. And I want to hear Jarod's plans for me. Then I'll have to decide what I'm going to do next.

12