Slummin It - Treva Ch. 02

Story Info
Al takes Treva from her pimp and brings her home.
4.1k words
3.83
4.5k
4
0

Part 29 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Reuben kept Treva, and his three other whores, busy by selling them, primarily, to the many men visiting the city for conferences and conventions. And there were a lot of conventions and conferences. Treva had no idea how many men she had fucked or sucked during the nine months they had been in New Orleans, but she knew that she had serviced at least 10 to 12 men each week. Reuben knew that the hot little 19-year-old white bitch was his top earner, so he rarely used her for rough gang bangs and bachelor parties. He used his other whores for most of the rougher stuff, unless the customer offered more money.

Reuben also gave Treva a couple of nights off each month. During those times, she would stay in his apartment where he would supply her with a little weed or meth or cocaine before pounding her slutty white cunt with his black cock. Treva looked forward to the nights she spent with her older black pimp because nobody could fuck her into an unconscious piece of white fuck meat like him.

On Monday night, Treva used meth before getting slammed by Reuben, and again before heading back out. At least that was what she thought was giving her hallucinations. And she thought they had to be hallucinations because surely Al Foster couldn't be in the Big Easy. Could he?

She fucked two customers on Wednesday night, and then Reuben told her that she had an all-nighter for Thursday. She dressed in a very tight tank top that exposed her midriff and a short vinyl skirt that barely covered her ass. Her hard nipples poked through her top. She and Reuben met the man, who said his name was Pete, at a run-down motel. After being paid, Reuben said he would be back at 8:00 in the morning to pick her up. When he left, Pete turned and smiled at the young prostitute. He was an average-looking white guy that looked to be about 50 years old. Treva thought, "As long as he doesn't want to do something really sick, this may be an enjoyable night."

He walked to the small table, opened a black cigar box and lifted out a small bottle of pills and a container of white powder, which brought a huge smile to Treva's face. "This is going to be a great night!" She thought to herself.

Pete smiled at her and said, "Let's start with a little coke and save the pills for later." Treva smiled and moved to the table as Pete put a small mirror on the table and prepared their coke.

Although she knew she should have made Pete go first, when she saw the beautiful white lines on the mirror, she quickly stooped and sucked a line into each nostril. As she stood, an arm clamped around her and a rag was held on her face. Within seconds, she was unconscious, and Pete laid her on the bed. He looked out the window and made sure that Reuben had left before pulling out his cell phone and making a call.

"We're ready," he said, and then hung up.

A few seconds later, the door opened and in walked Al Fowler and his friend Paul. Pete shut the door and the three men looked down at the unconscious young whore. Her top had slid up and the bottom of her breasts were visible. Her cheap vinyl skirt was shoved up to her waist leaving her tiny black panties on display.

Al smirked down at Treva and said, "I always knew she was nothing but a cheap slut. And now she's our cheap slut." He turned to look at Paul, and said, "Thanks for calling me with the heads up."

Paul licked his lips and couldn't take his eyes from the young girl. He said, "I thought she looked familiar when I saw her in that bar Tuesday night, and was damned lucky to get a picture of her. Anyway, you sure got here fast."

Al laughed and said, "Yeah. We hopped on the first flight with open seats. I've been looking for this slut for months. Ever since she ran off in that boat and ruined my tires. What a fuckin bitch! And now she's mine." He looked at Paul and asked, "Did you rent a van?" Paul nodded. "Good. We'll leave tonight and drive north so that stupid nigger pimp can't find us."

Paul pulled out some zip-ties and went to the bed. The two others laughed at him as he tied her hands while running his hands over her exposed body. Al smirked at his friend and said, "Peal off her panties and fuck her if you want. We've got time."

That's all it took. Paul ripped off her panties, dropped his pants and mounted the unconscious young girl. He didn't last long, and when he finished, he was replaced by Pete. When they were finished, Al tossed a wet washcloth to Pete, who did a quick swab of her messy slit.

The three men carried the unconscious slut to the van. They dropped Paul back at his hotel so he could attend the last day of his conference, and then started the nine-hour trip back to Paducah. The two men took turns driving while the other sat in back next to Treva so she could be quickly drugged back to sleep when she regained consciousness.

When they arrived back in Paducah, the two men carried the unconscious 18-year-old slut to the basement of Al's house. He had turned it into a small man-cave, complete with a bathroom, foldout bed and television. He crimped a plastic-coated cable meant for large dogs around Treva's waist and then bolted the other end to the steel beam in the ceiling. Although the cable was loose, it wouldn't fit over her hips or her chest. It was long enough for her to reach the bathroom and the bed. They laid her on the bed and then Al went upstairs and Pete went home.

Al got about five hours sleep before he heard Treva banging on anything she could reach. He dragged himself out of bed, stumbled downstairs and looked at the young girl he had raped over nine months ago. "Shut the fuck up, bitch."

Treva was pulling and tugging at the cable as she yelled at him, "You motherfucker! I'm gonna kill you! Reuben is gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck! You piece of shi... "

WHAM! WHAM!

Al's first punch connected with her stomach and his second hit her jaw, and then she was out cold. He left her laying on the cold floor and then went back to bed. A few hours later, Al went back to the basement carrying some toast, a banana, orange juice and coffee. He sat it just out of her reach and sat down looking at her. She was sitting on the couch holding her jaw. Her skirt was so short that he could see her pussy. And her tight midriff top left very little to the imagination.

He sneered at her as he asked, "You got anything else to say, you skanky slut? You wanna tell me how that nigger is gonna come get you?" He laughed at her as she stared daggers at him.

"He'll find you, you ass hole. I know he'll... " She quickly stopped talking as Al jumped from his seat and started towards her. He reached down and grabbed her hair and lifted her to her feet. "P-please Al. I.. I'm s-sorry. I-I d-didn't m-mean nothin. I'm s-sorry."

Al spit in her face. "I always knew you were a slut. I'm glad I fucked you before you started peddling your skanky ass on the street. You're nothing but trash now." He laughed condescendingly and said, "And since you're trash, me and my friends are gonna use that cunt before we throw you in the garbage. You belong to me now. Understand?"

Treva stared at him with a mixture of loathing and fear. He slapped her face and she fell back on the couch. He jerked her back to her feet and screamed, "I asked you if you understand." She hesitated and then slowly nodded her head. "Say it, slut! Tell me you understand."

"I... I.. I under... I understand."

Al smirked at the young defeated woman and said, "From now on, you'll call me 'Sir' or 'Master.' Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yesss, Sir," she responded while looking at the floor.

"I'm going to bring this food over to you. If you spill anything or throw anything, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes S-sir."

She ate everything on the tray while he watched her. When she finished, he said, "Pay attention to me, slut. You belong to me now. You can't get loose because the cable won't fit over your big ass or your tits. And you ain't gonna unhook it from the beam either. You can scream as loud as you want, but I think you know that ain't nobody gonna hear you, and you'll just piss me off so I'll beat the shit out of you. Understand?" She nodded her head as tears flooded her eyes. "And your nigger pimp ain't gonna find you either. Understand?" She nodded again.

He looked at her long shapely legs and then looked up at her nipples. She was watching him and she knew her nipples were getting hard as he stared at her. He leered at her and said, "You pissed me off when you run off like that. I wasn't done with you yet. And now you're back." Al sat quietly leering at Treva's body as she tried to shift and cover herself.

Finally, she whimpered, "Wha.. what are y-y-you going t-to d-do with m-me?"

Al smiled evilly at her and said, "I thought it was obvious. Since you've proven me right about being a whore, that's what you're going to be - a whore. You're gonna be my whore. And I'm gonna share you with my friends. And you've already met Paul and Pete. As a matter of fact, both of them have already fucked you."

"Wha... what? When? How did they...?"

Al's laugh repulsed her. He said, "They both fucked you before we left New Orleans. We figured you'd already fucked a few hundred men since you been gone, so what's two more?"

Treva sat quietly crying as Al sneered at her. He finally picked up the empty dishes and went back upstairs. When he returned, he said, "Write your sizes on this piece of paper. I'm gonna go get you some trampy clothes. In two days, I'm hosting a few friends for a card game. And you're going to be the hostess. And you're going to wear and do anything we want you to do. Understand?"

She hesitated, and then said, "Y-yes Sir."

Over the next two days, she saw Al only when he delivered food and her slutty clothes, none of which were bras or panties. She showered and dressed in some of her new clothes for the game. She wore a mid-thigh length denim skirt that had a side slit to her waist. Her halter top tied behind her neck and exposed her stomach and most of her breasts. Before anyone arrived, Al came down to check her out and to set up the card table. He explained her job for the evening and then offered her a strong rum and Coke and she quickly drank two of them.

She recognized Paul and Pete when they arrived, and was introduced to Richard. She looked at the four men as they delt the first hand. All four were between 45 and 60 years old. None of them were attractive, and all of them were overweight. Al and Paul's hair was greasy, Richard was bald, and Pete had a short pony tail. There was no way that Treva found any of the men attractive, but she knew what was coming. After all, she had fucked and sucked ugly men before. And that's exactly what she did.

The four men had her stripped and on her back on the poker table within 15 minutes. Al was the first to sink his cock into her. And he pumped her pussy while standing and drinking a beer as the others cheered him on. Richard walked to her head and smacked her face with his cock forcing her to open her mouth. He pumped her mouth while also drinking a beer. The two older men watched the 18-year-old slut climax as they continued pounding her holes and drinking their beer. They smirked at each other as Al slapped her breasts and Richard slapped her face.

After they both dumped their loads into Treva, they stepped back and leered at her as she panted and tried to catch her breath. "Did that feel good, slut?" Al asked.

She quickly nodded her head and breathlessly said, "Y-yesss, Sir. It.. it w-was great!"

The men laughed at her as Pete and Paul stepped up to replace Al and Richard. When Pete slammed his cock into her, she met his thrust with her own, as he shouted, "Take that, you fucking whore!"

"Uunnnngggh! Ahhhh f-f-fuck!" She yelled before Paul's cock was shoved into her mouth. The two men pounded the young woman while calling her any derogatory name that came to their minds and slapping and squeezing her breasts. The men made her cum several times before dumping their own cum into her. When they were finished, they looked down at a sweat-covered young whore and grinned at each other. They knew this wouldn't be the last time that they got to fuck this hot 18-year-old slut.

And they were right. Treva lived in Al's basement for months, and she actually grew to enjoy the poker nights. It eventually sunk in that Reuben wasn't going to rescue her. Al fucked her several times a week, and the others all stopped once or twice a week to enjoy a quick fuck or suck with the young slut.

She asked Al several times to take her outside, but he wasn't really sure he trusted her, however, eventually, he gave in and put zip-ties on her and took her for a ride. They stopped at a hiking trail so that she could walk around. As they walked along the trail, she stopped and turned to him. She looked into the older man's eyes, and then asked, "Sir, can I suck your cock?"

"Wha.. what?" A stunned Al asked.

"I, uh... I want to suck your cock, Sir. You can hold my hair so I don't try to run away. Please, Sir. I want to suck your cock."

After getting over the shock, he led her off the trail. He leaned against a tree and unzipped his pants pulling out his cock. He thought, "If she's going to run, this is when she'll do it." But she didn't run. She waked to him and dropped to her knees. She reached and held his cock, and looked up at him. She grasped one hand and moved it to her hair and smiled.

"You can hold on to my hair, Sir."

Al numbly grabbed a handful of hair and watched as she put his cock into her mouth. Al was confused. "What the hell was going on," he thought to himself. "It's almost like she wants to suck my cock. Did I miss something?"

Treva sucked his cock and swallowed all of his spunk when he filled her mouth. She gently cleaned his cock with her mouth and then tucked it away in his pants. When she stood, she looked at him and said, "Thank you Master."

Al was too stunned to speak.

On the way back to Al's house, he asked, "What was that about, slut? Why the sudden interest in being nice and sucking my cock?"

She smiled and hesitated a long time before she said, "My.. m-my life is better here than it was with Reuben, Sir. You and your friends treat me pretty well and keep a smile on my face."

"Uh, wait a minute. We're pretty rough with you, Treva. Are you telling me that you're OK with that?"

She smiled at him and said, "I'm OK with that. I like it when you treat me like that. I guess you were right; I am just a slut. I should have listened to you a long time ago. And I'd rather be your slut than Reuben's slut."

Al was in shock. They pulled into his garage and went into the house, and she asked, "Will you sleep with me tonight, Sir?"

The fog in Al's brain was finally beginning to clear. He thought, "If this crazy young slut is serious, then I think I just hit the jackpot. It would be great to not have to have her tied in the basement. Having her up here would mean she could wait on me."

He agreed to sleep with her, but decided to test her and let her stay in his room. He told her to go to the bedroom and strip and wait for him. He didn't fully trust her so he used his key to lock all of the doors. A few minutes later, his cock was pounding his young slut's cunt as her head bounced on the bed and her legs were wrapped tightly around him. After he shot his cum into her pussy, they lay beside each other and she spooned against him. "Can I get you a drink, Sir?" He grinned and nodded his head.

He sat up in the bed as he drank his beer and looked down at the hot young body next to him. Her hand moved gently on his thigh. As he finished his beer, her hand moved to his cock and she felt it twitch. With a grin on her face, she said, "Can I please suck your cock, Sir?" He nodded and she went to work.

She put her hands on top of his thighs as she began licking his cock. When she moved her hands inside his thighs, she gently pushed his thighs further apart as her mouth sucked almost all of his cock into her mouth. As she continued sucking on his cock, she slid her hands under his thighs, and then looked up at him. She quietly said, "I belong to you now, Sir, if you'll have me. And I'm going to completely submit myself to you tonight."

Al was puzzled as she applied pressure and lifted his legs. She moved down and sucked his balls into her mouth; one at a time and then both at the same time. She looked up at him once more and then slid her tongue towards his ass. She fluttered it around his ass and then shoved her tongue deep into his ass hole while her hands jerked on his cock. Al didn't last long, and as he began to cum, she moved her mouth to his cock and swallowed all of his cum.

For the second time tonight, Al was speechless. No one had ever done that to him before. As he lay in shock, Treva stood next to the bed and reached down for his hand. When she pulled on his hand, he stood next to her and she pulled him towards the bathroom.

Once they were in the bathroom, she let go of his hand and stepped into the bathtub and kneeled down looking up at him. She smiled at him and said, "Sir, I belong to you now. You've used my whole body in any way you wanted, and you've shared me with your friends, and I like it. I've completely submitted to you when I licked your ass, and now I want to further submit to you." Al looked puzzled. She said, "I want you to piss on me, Sir. Piss all over me; in my hair, on my face, in my mouth, on my breasts and on my pussy. I belong to you, Master, and you can do whatever you want to me anytime you want. I'll be yours as long as you'll have me."

As Al grabbed his cock and walked to the tub, he thought to himself, "In my wildest dreams, I would never have seen this coming. I would have been happy just using the little slag's body for a few months and then taking her back to her pimp. I may have to rethink this tomorrow. But for right now.... "

Al began pissing on the young slut. Even though he had called her a slut and whore nine months ago before she left, he didn't really believe it. His mind was in turmoil as he looked down and watched his piss stream move over her hair and across her face. She opened her mouth and he moved down and began urinating in her mouth. His eyes were huge as he watched her swallow his piss. He pissed down the front of her body and then back up to her face. Her mouth was open but she looked at him like a small puppy looking at its master. His urinated again in her mouth and she swallowed.

When he finished, he turned and said, "Lick my ass again, slut."

"Yes, Sir," came the eager reply as he felt her face buried between his ass cheeks. She licked his ass until he stepped away. He told her to shower and then come to bed. "Yes, Sir."

Over the next month, Al tested her several more times. He gave her opportunities to escape or to reject having sex with him and his friends. He left her untied and put cell phones where she could find them. He ran short errands and left the door unlocked. Not only did she make no effort to escape or reject sex with him or his friends, but she also continued to fully submit herself to him. She pleaded to suck his cock and to rim his ass. She told him that she was ready and willing for him to urinate on her whenever he wanted to. When she asked him if she should lick his friends' asses and to let them piss on her, he adamantly said, "No!"

Al was now convinced that she was serious about being his property, although he is clueless how it happened. As he was still trying to figure out what to do, she asked, "Sir? May I have your name tattooed someplace on my body?"

"Wha...? What? You want to tattoo my name on your body? Why?"

Without any hesitation, she said, "So others will know that I belong to you, Sir."

It took Treva a few days, but she finally convinced Al to let her tattoo his name between her pussy and her navel. He accompanied her to the tattoo parlor where she asked Al to select the size and print type, and then was tattooed. They celebrated her ownership mark that night with Treva licking his ass hole while he drank a beer.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12