Slummin It - Treva Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Treva had lived with Al for eight months, he finally decided to stop sharing her with his friends, much to her delight. Although she did make it clear that she would fuck anyone that he told her to fuck. Naturally, his friends were disappointed, but not surprised. They were surprised, however, when Al told them that they were getting married. And they were jealous that Al was the one who got to marry the hot little slut. But Al gave them one last shot at her a week before the wedding when the four of them gang banged her for old times' sake. This time Al set up cameras and videotaped it just so he'd remember how it all began.

So, Al became the envy of all the guys in the neighborhood. At 45 years old, he was married to a hot little 20-year-old nymphomaniac who was four months pregnant with his first baby. She waited on him hand and foot and would wear anything he told her to wear. They never talk about the old days. They don't mention her mother, who was also Al's wife. They never discuss him raping her when she had just turned 18, or her running away and becoming a prostitute.

Treva knows that someday, Al may tell her to gang bang the guys again, and she's OK with that as long as that's what Al wants. Al still can't figure out how he ended up with Treva as his wife and mother of his baby, but he's finally stopped thinking about it and just accepts it. He's just thankful that he found the little slut in New Orleans and brought her back home.

12