Slummin It - Vivian

Story Info
Older white woman rescued by black thugs
2.4k words
4.19
19.3k
29

Part 31 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Vivian was from a typical upper-middle class family outside College Station, Texas. Her mother was a adjunct professor at the nearby university and her father was the manager of a chain of Chevrolet dealerships around Houston. H spent a lot of time traveling. Vivian and her sister grew up in a nice home and both attended a private school. Upon graduating from high school, Vivian attended Texas A&M and eventually received an MBA. She married Larry Drake and, they too, had two daughters.

By the time Vivian was 40 years old, both she and her husband were pulling down six-figure salaries. Larry was a commodities trader and she was regional manager for a bank. They lived in a comfortable house and their daughters attended the same prestige's school that she had attended. Her oldest daughter was 14 and her youngest was 12. Life was good for the Drakes.

Vivian's office was about eight miles from her home, and whenever she took the short cut, she had to drive by an overlooked rundown building that always had six or eight young black men standing around. The men all appeared to be young and were all shapes and sizes. Thy were always smoking or drinking or listening to loud music or revving up their old car engines. And when she drove by in her BMW, they would all hoot and holler at her. She tried not to acknowledge them, but sometimes they were just too loud, and she found herself just shaking her head in condemnation of them. That made them laugh and yell obscenities at her even more.

On this particular Friday, Vivian was rushing to get home after a brief celebration at a restaurant near one of her bank branches. It was 8:30 and she had nursed two glasses of wine over a two-hour period so she knew she was good to drive home. The examiners had finally left her largest branch office, and she was pleased that their report would be a good one this time. Her daughters were spending the night with friends, her husband was on the road and she was planning on opening another bottle, climbing into the hot tub and getting pleasantly inebriated to celebrate.

As she approached the rundown old building, she noticed a larger group of blacks hanging out tonight. It took her attention briefly from the road, just long enough to miss one of the men pulling out in front of her on his motorcycle. She saw him at the last second and swerved hitting the curb hard enough to break the wheel and flatten the tire on the front passenger side of her car. She pulled off the road and jumped from her car, running around to the passenger side and looking down at the disabled wheel.

"Fuck!" She screamed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She felt a hand squeeze her ass and a deep voice, "You come to da right place, bitch. We can arrange for ya to get fucked."

She turned and jumped away from the imposing hand and said, "Don't you dare touch me!" The big black man looked down at the 5'4" white woman and laughed. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she screamed, "Don't laugh at me, ass hole!" That made the man laugh even harder.

By now, a few other young black men had drifted over to see what was going on. One of them asked, "Whass up, Les?"

"Dis uppity white bitch thinks she can come to our place and tell us what to do. We probably gonna have ta explain that ain't the way things are done here." They all laughed as their eyes traveled over the 40-year-old white woman. She wore a knee-length navy skirt and white button-up blouse. Her matching navy jacket was in the back seat of her car. They grinned as their eyes traveled from her "C-size" breasts across her almost flat stomach and down her shapely tanned legs.

Vivian realized that she might be in trouble. She said, "Listen guys, I'm sorry. I'm on my way home and I just.... Wait. What are you doing?"

The five men had surrounded her and were all pushing their chests against her much smaller body. The men's clothes were dirty and the smell was overwhelming. She felt a hand on her ass again.

"Get away from me! Take your filthy hands off me or I'll scream!"

She heard them all laugh again. One of them said, "Scream all you want, bitch. Ain't nobody gonna hear you down here." The men slowly began moving back towards the old building moving her along with them. Another hand began squeezing her ass and hands found her big breasts. Her own hands were secured behind her by the men.

"Stop it! Get the fuck away from me!" She demanded.

By the time they reached the building, her blouse and bra were gone and the men were groping her bare breasts. She faintly heard, "OK, let's see dis bitch." The men removed their hands from her breasts and stepped aside. Her hands were still restrained behind her back and a hand was still resting on her perfect ass. She looked up and saw a big man approaching her. He was well over six feet tall and appeared to be in his late teens or very early twenties. He wasn't a bad looking young man, but he too, was wearing filthy clothes and was smoking a cigarette.

The man stopped in front of her and looked down at her face and then at her bare breasts. He grinned evilly as he reached down, grabbed the waist of her skirt and ripped it off. As she opened her mouth to scream, he quickly pulled a switchblade and flipped open the blade only inches from her face. She began to tremble as he gently slid the back of the blade across her forehead, down her nose, across her lips and stopped on her chin. He said, "I could have just sliced your face open, bitch. But I have other plans for you. My name is Leon and we're going to be good friends"

He slid the blade between her breasts and noticed that her nipples were rock hard and she had goosebumps on her chest and stomach. The knife continued downward across her stomach until it reached her waist. He turned the blade, and without looking neatly sliced her panties. They fell to the ground leaving her naked in front of him and about 10 other young black men. Vivian was too scared to speak or cry.

The man smiled at her again and then slid the knife back in to his pocket. He then reached his hand to her chin and lifted her head. He lowered his own head, and as his lips touched hers, his tongue slid into her mouth. As his hand remained on her chin, and he continued to kiss her, she felt hands on her breasts. Then she felt hands on her ass. And then a hand found her dripping pussy and she felt a finger slide inside of her.

The kiss continued. The hands squeezed her breasts and twisted her hard nipples. Other hands squeezed her ass. And more fingers were slid into her pussy. And the fingers began to pump her wet cunt making her squirm.

The kiss continued. "Mmmm," escaped from her mouth as the hands continued to work on the older woman's body. Again, "Mmmmm!" Her body began to react and press back onto the fingers in her wet cunt. Her whole body tingled.

The kiss continued. His tongue moved continuously inside her mouth. She was turned on as the others' hands worked on her body. She eventually let her own tongue move into Leon's mouth and their tongues wrestled with each other. "Mmmm," she moaned again.

The kiss continued. Her pussy was pumping back on the three fingers that were vigorously pounding in and out of her. The men's hands twisting her nipples and slapping her breasts were driving her insane. A finger slid into her ass hole and she no longer cared. The men released her hands and she immediately threw them around Leon's neck pulling him close.

The kiss continued. Some signal passed between Leon and the others, and the hands fell away from her body. She moaned in disappointment as her body continued to tingle. Her arms were still around Leon's neck as he easily lifted her in his arms and carried her naked body into the abandoned building. The men followed their leader and the older white slut into the building and watched as he gently laid her on an old stained mattress. Most of the men were smoking something and the room quickly developed a haze.

The kiss continued as he moved between her open legs and slid the head of his black cock against her older white pussy. He felt her trying to move her pelvis to take his cock inside of her. He slowly moved his body and heard her moan again. The head of his cock slid inside her wet slit and her body reacted immediately. He felt her whole body convulse as she came on his cock. She squeezed him tighter and her tongue moved quicker around inside his mouth. As she slowly began to recover from her orgasm, he gently slid his cock into her until his balls touched her ass.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked down at the fully impaled woman. She was a pretty woman, even though she was older. He thought her body was a fine as any of the younger bitches he was currently fucking. Actually, hers was better. He knew she must take care of herself and spend time exercising. He knew that he and the boys were gonna enjoy fucking this hot little slut.

Vivian had never felt so full in her life. In just a few strokes, she came again. The feeling of his wonderful cock made her completely overlook the horrible odor of the men and the building. As Leon pounded her with his cock, another man kneeled at her head and slid his cock across her forehead. She looked up at it as it slid down her nose. She eagerly opened her mouth to accept another beautiful black cock into her body.

The two young black men fucked Vivian from both ends of her body giving her several more climaxes before they both dumped their loads into her at the same time. She swallowed as much as she could, but some ran down her cheek onto the mattress. The man who had shoved his cock into her mouth used his finger to scoop the cum from the mattress and fed it into her willing mouth.

As Leon stood up, he looked down at the naked white woman and asked, "How old are you, bitch?"

"I.. I'm 40 y-years old," she said.

He laughed and said, "Well, bitch, tonight your 40-year-old white cunt is going to get banged by a bunch of 18- and 19-year-old niggers. You wanna say anything before I turn them loose on ya, bitch?"

She hesitated only a second before she begged, "Ple-please d-d-don't hurt m-me."

All the men laughed at her. "We ain't gonna hurt ya, cunt. We're gonna give ya the best fuckin of your life." He turned and said, "Have fun niggas."

The men pounced on the defenseless woman. Over the next four hours, her pussy, ass and mouth were in constant use by the young men. They had her air-tight many times and even managed to get two cocks into her pussy and one into her ass at the same time more than once.

Several more men showed up throughout the night, but Vivian had no idea. When they were finished with her, she didn't know how many men or how many loads had been dumped into her body. She knew that she had begged them to give her more black cock. And she knew that when they started calling her a cum dump and a black cock whore and a slut and white trash cunt that that seemed to turn her on even more, and she even referred to herself as a black cock whore.

Midway through the four hours, one of the young men made her rim his ass hole. Although she had never done that before and was initially disgusted, she quickly began pleading to rim others' ass holes, and even began shoving her tongue as deep as she could into their smelly dirty rectums. Something inside of Vivian snapped and made her descend from an uppity professional white woman into a submissive, white, black-ass-eating whore.

By the end of the four hours, she had been spit on, fucked, licked ass holes and degraded in way the men could think of. They even made her lick cum from the mattress stained with who knows what. They had slapped her ass, breasts and face and she begged for more. They pulled her hair as they fucked her ass. When they finished with her, they all stood around looking down at the unconscious well-used pile of old white fuck-meat lying on the stained mattress. Most of them had taken pictures of their progress in destroying the older white slut throughout the evening, but they all took a few more as they stood around and pissed all over her.

When Vivian finally regained consciousness, her whole body ached as she slowly got to her feet. Her clothes were nowhere to be found, but she found an old piece of burlap in the corner. She wrapped it around herself and wandered outside. She felt cum dripping from her pussy and ass and her mouth had a horrible taste in it. She looked at her car and realized that someone had put on the spare tire and left the keys in the car.

She got behind the wheel and looked at the dashboard clock -- 12:44 am. She started the engine and drove slowly home so as not to attract attention. She stunk, she had grease, ashes, urine, cum and dirt all over her body and her pussy had never hurt as badly as it did then. She vaguely remembered having two cocks inside her pussy at the same time more than once.

After a long long shower, Vivian went to bed and quickly fell asleep with visions of herself lying naked surrounded by a dozen big filthy smelly black cocks. She didn't know it, but she fell asleep with a huge smile on her face.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers