Slummin It - Wryn

Story Info
Black MILF and Mexican laborers
2.3k words
4.18
11.3k
14
0

Part 32 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Wryn Wilson sat on her porch watching the men ripping off the roof of the Householder's house across the street. This is the second house in the neighborhood that this gang of Mexicans have reroofed this week, and Wryn was impressed that they rarely stopped working from the time they showed up until they left each day. Since they were a non-union, non-licensed crew, they had offered all of the neighbors a good price if they reroofed their houses while they were in the area, and many of them signed up because most of the houses were about the same age..

The Householders were both at work, so Wryn carried a cooler filled with bottled water across the street to the six men.

Hector paused his work and looked down at the attractive black woman crossing the street pulling a wheeled cooler behind her. Wryn wore a pair of mid-thigh shorts, tank top and sandals. The 36-year-old teacher was on her summer break, and had offered her working neighbors that she would make sure the roofers had plenty of water each day. And the men had certainly enjoyed the pretty, well-built woman stopping at the work site a few times each day.

"That is one hot little puta down there," Hector said. "Look at them perfect legs. I'd like to ram my cock up her big black ass and hear her scream."

Emilio and Luis laughed and nodded. "Me gustaria follarla tambien," said Luis. The others laughed when Luis agreed with Hector.

The men had all stopped work as Wryn pulled the cooler across the grass to the bottom of the ladder. Her 'C cup' breasts strained against her tight tank top, and Alvaro rubbed his crotch as he watched the hot young black wife.

The men rarely took breaks, except when she showed up with water. She looked up as Raul started down the ladder. In less than a minute, all six men had climbed down from the hot roof and stood around Wryn. The men's eyes moved from her face to her breasts to her legs and then back up her body. Then they started over again.

"Thank you, Mrs. Wilson," Emilio said. "You always seem to know when we need to take a break. We should take you with us so we know when to take a break on all of our jobs." Wryn smiled and the men all nodded and laughed.

"Well, fellas, I could only work during the summer because I have to go back to school in a couple of months. And I told you to call me Wryn."

"Nos gustaria que tu cuerpazo negro nos sirviera este Verano. Despues del trabajo, nos follabamos todos con ese cuerpazo," Raul said and all the men broke out laughing as they continued staring at the hot black woman. Geraldo put his hands at his sides and began humping the air and the men continued to laugh.

Wryn smirked at the guys and then turned to walk away. "I'll be back later she said as she walked back across the street.

When Wryn carried the next cooler of water to the men, they, once again, started flirting with her. Even though the men all smelled sweaty and musky, she had to admit to herself that it was nice to have six big, young Mexican men hitting on her. Her own husband hadn't flirted with her in a few years, and their sex life had been almost nil recently.

"You guys are just about to finish up the Householders today. What's on your agenda tomorrow?" She asked.

Alvero put his hand on her arm and said, "We have to put on the gutters and downspouts and then we're moving to the next house. Unless, you have something else in mind?" He added while grinning an evil grin at her. She felt her body tingle at his touch and his comment as she looked up at the six big Mexicans.

"Uh. Well, I uh... " she mumbled. She was embarrassed as the men laughed at her again.

She felt a hand lightly moving up and down her back as another voice said, "Are you sure you can't think of something else we could do tomorrow?" She was flustered as she turned to see Geraldo's hand on her back.

Hector put his hand on her other arm and said, "We can help you come up with an idea if you want." The men laughed again. The scent of the men was overpowering and her body continued to tingle at their touch. She didn't know how long she stood there with their hands on her arms and back, but eventually, Emilio shouted for them to get back to work. "Vamos chicos. Necesitamos Volver al trabajo." The men smiled down at Wryn and climbed to the roof.

Raul was the last to the ladder, and he watched Wryn take a few seconds to snap back from her dazed look. She shook her head and slowly returned to her house.

The following week, the men continued to get bolder each day with the young black woman. Several had "accidently" let their hands roam across her breasts or ass as she handed out the water and collected the empties. On Friday, Alvaro said, "We plan to start on your house on Monday, Mrs. Wilson." When she smirked and raised one eyebrow at him, he said, "Sorry. I mean Wryn. Did you and your husband decide on the color and style of the downspouts?" When she nodded her head, he said, "We'll stop over when we wrap up here and pick up the samples so we can pick the stuff up over the weekend, OK?"

She smiled at him and said, "I'll have some lemonade for you and your crew when you get here."

At 3:00, the six men knocked on Wryn's door. She led them around to the back of the house to a large porch overlooking a swimming pool and hot tub. She served all of the men some fresh lemonade and returned their samples. As they sat and drank, she offered to fry up some burgers on the grill. Her husband was traveling and wouldn't be home until tomorrow and she said she didn't want to eat alone.

As she prepared the burgers, the men all jumped in the pool in their underwear. The men were horsing around and doing cannonballs near each other, and Wryn was caught more than once staring at the bulges in their almost transparent underwear. She guessed that all of them were in their early to mid-twenties, and all had impressive bulges.

She didn't know when it happened, but someone found the liquor, and before long, everyone was drinking mojitos, frozen daiquiris and tequila. After they had all eaten, they were back in the pool and began teasing Wryn to join them. She knew it wasn't a good idea, but eventually was worn down. She put on a two-piece bathing suit and slowly walked into the pool.

It didn't take long before everyone was splashing each other and laughing. Raul lifted Wryn from behind and flipped her into the water and when she surfaced, she was laughing and splashing him. She saw, what appeared to be, a pair of underwear fly through the air to the deck. And then another, and another.

She knew that things were getting out of hand and she began moving towards the steps to get out of the pool when Luis reached around her from behind putting his hands on her breasts and lifting her from the water. "Wait," she yelled. "Don't do... " She was sputtering as her head broke out of the water.

She looked at the deck and saw Emilio and Geraldo getting ready to jump in. Her eyes immediately went to their big cocks swinging between their legs just seconds before they jumped in to the water. A few seconds later, she saw Raul in front of her with a tray of tequila shots. After everyone did a shot, the ruckus continued, and a somewhat tipsy Wryn soon found herself naked. She turned towards the shallow end to get out, but felt hands moving all over her body. She continued moving towards the shallow end, but her movements slowed as hands were clasped on her breasts and a finger found its way into her black pussy.

She stopped moving and soon felt hands on her back and her ass. Hands were moving over her breasts and her stomach. There were at least two fingers in her pussy and she felt her feet being lifted. She was soon being held horizontal by the men as hands moved up and down her shapely legs and the fingers continued to pump her pussy. She was delirious and had lost complete control over her body as the six men continued to work on her body.

She heard them laughing and talking in Spanish as they moved their hands over her body. Two of the men began sucking and nibbling on her tits and Raul moved between her legs. She heard them use the word 'nigger' more than once and then laugh. She heard them call her a 'puta,' and she thought that meant 'slut.' She hated being referred to as a nigger and a slut. Her brain told her to end this right now. But,... but,... maybe just a little longer, she thought. It feels so good.

She felt something touch her pussy and then slowly slide inside of her. 'No,' she thought. 'This can't be happening. I'm married. This isn't ri... '

Raul slid his cock all the way into the older black woman. "Ahhhh!" She moaned. "N-n-nooooo! Plea....! Unnnngggh! Pl...! Urrggh!"

Raul pumped Wryn's cunt for almost 10 minutes as his friends continued squeezing her tits and ass. She climaxed more than once as other hands roamed freely over her body and Hector began kissing her. She was completely at their mercy, and soon began moaning and crying for them to fuck her. Raul pumped her until he shot his load deep into her cunt.

The men continued to hold her body horizontal as they moved out of the pool and on to the deck. AS they laid her on a blanket and looked down at her grinning, she smiled up at them and opened her arms and legs to them.

Alvero moved between her legs and easily slid his cock into her pussy. As he was pumping her, Geraldo moved to her head and tapped her head with his hard cock. She opened her mouth as his cock moved across her forehead and down her nose and in to her waiting mouth. Her body was now being pumped at both ends.

Hector moved beside her and her hand reached for his cock and began jerking him off while she was impaled on the two other cocks. The men continued to talk in Spanish and laugh, and she knew they were talking and laughing at her. She knew they thought she was now just a black slut, but she no longer cared. All she wanted was their cocks. Their big beautiful cocks pounding her pussy and mouth.

It wasn't long before she found herself swallowing Geraldo's cum. Luis replaced him and she began sucking the new cock in her mouth. It took just an hour for all six of them to dump a load into either her mouth or cunt. They men all laid around the deck catching their breath. Wryn was on the verge of passing out from getting banged by the six men.

Raul served another round of drinks, and then asked, "Are you ready for round two, Puta?"

"I.. I d-don't know if I... Unngggh!" She moaned as a hand found her clit.

The men spent the next three hours using and abusing the small black woman. Emilio broke in her virgin ass, and after the initial pain, she pleaded with him to pound her black ass. Raul and Luis double penetrated her ass and cunt while Geraldo pumped another load of cum into her mouth. Hector and Alvaro managed to get both of their cocks into her pussy at the same time which drove her over the edge into unconsciousness.

After the men had all dumped at least three loads of cum into Wryn, they stood around looking down on their conquered black slut. She was unconscious and had cum dripping from her ass and cunt. She had swallowed more cum in one night than she had in her whole life.

"Somos duenos de esta zorra Negra ahora muchachos (we own this slut now, boys)," Emilio said as he spit on the unconscious black woman.

"Nunca antes me folie a una perra Negra (I never fucked a nigger before)," Raul added. "Me gusto (I liked it)!" The men all laughed and nodded as Raul and Geraldo spit on her.

After a few of the men took pictures of the naked woman, Hector and Luis picked up the unconscious slut and carried her into her house and put her in her bed.

As the men headed for their truck, Hector said, "I'm looking forward to banging this old whore for the next couple of weeks while we're working in the neighborhood." The others all nodded and laughed.

Wryn was out until 9:00 the next morning. When she woke, she showered and then sat on her deck and sipped her coffee thinking of the night before. No question about it -- that was the best sex she had ever had. She had done things she had never done before, and everything felt wonderful.

She knew she had made a mistake in inviting the men to her home. She should never have let them in to her pool or offered to feed them. She knew she shouldn't have worn short shorts and a tank top when delivering water to them. She knew she shouldn't have let them take liberties with their hands on her body. She knew that she had to make sure that it never happened again. She knew it was all wrong, but...

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers