Slump Busting Ch. 01

Story Info
Sometimes a surprise is all that you need.
1.4k words
4.21
4.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwoStrong
TwoStrong
45 Followers

So, it all starts with some desperation and maybe a little determination. Eric (I) was in a very long slump with women. Not because I should be, but because I chose to be. A slump can be defined as not being with a woman for awhile. I was over 5 years and simply had no real end in site. I was a good looking guy and seemed to be desired by women. But, in the end it just seemed to be like I was more "eye" candy. I am a fairly tall man (over 6 feet) and just at about 200 lbs. Lift weights daily and run daily. In my 50's now, most people still pegged me for 40 at best.

The recent social distancing made life even rougher for me as I became a bit of a hermit. Once again most people could not even see that if you ran into me. But, in the end I spend my time finding safety in the internet as opposed to real life pursuits. This took me away from having a "type". To now simply loving all women. All ethnicities welcome, younger or older tiny or larger. I simply find beauty in all women.

One night on a whim I decided to just go out and see what it was like again. It truly had been 12 years since my real bar or clubbing days. I was hoping I would kind of get my "groove back".

I walked into the club and saw right away it was a target rich environment. Beautiful women all over and many in groups with other men. This was always my issue. Who is there with a person and who are just friends? The dance floor was hot and I loved to dance. I make his way to the floor and worked my way into the middle and started to do my thing as I eyed up a target (s).

A group of young girls called me over and I had found my way quickly. Five girls ranging from 21-30 and basically one of each. Blondes had always caught my eye previously. A tiny petite blonde grabbed my hand and put my hands on her waist as she stared deep into my eyes. She moved from side to side as she moved my hands to her tiny ass. I could not believe it was this easy and she was so young (early 20's) and it looked like she picked me! I loved the feel of her tiny ass as I moved in closer to whisper into her ear that she was beautiful. I felt a tap on my shoulder and now the tall leggy brunette was asking for a turn. She put her arms around my neck as this time I went right to her ass and the tight skirt she had on.

She said... "You want to kiss me don't you?" And boy did I ever. Girl number three moved in between and was a bit thicker. Huge tits spilling out of her top and definitely was a bit chunky. But, with the tight clothes and fishnets I was stiffening even more. Short dark hair and smelled so good. Each girl was bolder. She put my hand right on her breast and put her mouth on mine. The kiss seemed to last for minutes when it was really a short kiss. I looked at the other 2 who did not seem bothered at all and I was really confused here. Who would I pick? Does I even have a shot with any of them? Or are they playing with me?

Of course girl number 4 joins in and simply asks me a question. "Don't you find me attractive?" And of course she is another stunner! A beautiful black girl (closer to 30) but looked a lot like Misty Stone. I really thought it was her! I stuttered a response that made no sense. She smiled and said never been with a black girl huh? I was recovering and had no problem admitting I had not. But, before she had anything to say back I reacted. I pulled her into my chest and put my mouth on her and kissed her like I had not kissed a woman in years. She moaned as went right to her sexy milk chocolate neck and planted kisses all over her. I was in heaven here! I was kissing a Misty Stone look-a-like!

The tiny blonde and brunette moved in and immediately each took a turn putting their mouth on mine! I had tasted them all and honestly it was not even fair! I wanted them all! I was waiting for the next action to take place! There were 5 girls at the start...or at least I thought there were!! I looked across the dance floor and girl number 5 was sitting at the bar and just watching us all. She was Asian (another fantasy-yeah I have many believe me!) and was like all the ones I had seen on porn sites. I guessed her for about 5'5" and maybe 105 lbs. But, she had larger breasts and was all legs! In a very short mini-skirt and a button down white blouse of course opened to show her cleavage. I was now confused why she had walked away. The other 4 girls all seemed to be taking a run at me and their hands were all over me. But, of course the one who does not want you, you always desire the most. I told the girls that I would be right back. Misty (we will call her that) whispered in my ear...be worried about the quiet ones and laughed.

I walked over to the bar and introduced myself to this Asian beauty. She smiled and laughed nervously as she told me her name was Shinta. I asked her why she left the dance floor. She told me that her girlfriends are fun but that she was not going to fight over a man. It was my turn to blush. I asked her what if she did not have to fight over a man. My eyes were taking every inch of her in and simply knew I had to have her at all costs tonight. And honestly I was feeling more than one night. She was different! She told me that she preferred to be a lover and not a fighter. My cock was almost rock hard now as the other girls already had him pretty hard. She looked down and noticed my bulge and said "Looks like you might be a big boy?" I quickly said with the right lady he certainly can play long and hard. She smiled and still gave no indication she was like the rest. I wanted to take her right there in front of everyone. But, I could not blow this chance with Shinta. So, I asked if I can sit down next to her and buy her a drink? She accepted and her smile told me I was looking good. My eyes went right to her long sexy thin legs and she noticed right away.

"See something you like" she asked me. I took a chance and put my hand on her thigh and said these legs are absolutely perfect. She laughed and said they go all the way up and I was going to explode right there! I ran my hand up and down her thighs as we enjoyed a drink. I was still taking it slow as I really desired her for more than just one night. I whispered in her ear "Shinta you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on" She took my head between her hands and kissed me so softly and said "I really like you too Eric". My hands moved further up as I wanted to see if I was making her wet. She stopped me and said "Please take it a little slower, we do not want to ruin the surprise". I kissed her again with a longer kiss and told her I intend to go very slow tonight and tomorrow. I want to explore every inch of you!

Her eyes appeared to flash before me at that moment. "Oh trust me if I have it my way you will have every inch of me more than once!"

I swore I was going to explode in my pants this girl was so hot and perfect. Don't get me wrong the other 4 would have been great and I wanted them. But, Shinta was marriage material.

I leaned and asked her if we should "Get out of here and start our exploration" She aggressively kissed me and told me "You are going for the ride of your life tonight Eric." I could not believe I had waited this long to get back in the game and on my first night I found "the one"!

TwoStrong
TwoStrong
45 Followers