Slut Becomes Him Ch. 09

Story Info
"Straight" friend and ex-girlfriend help slut own his role.
6.1k words
4.67
13.4k
32

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiish
Fiish
187 Followers

NOTE: To all returning readers, thank you for your patience as I finally return to the saga of Damien. To all new readers, welcome and I invite you to read the previous 8 chapters to see the slut truly become him.

*****

On the last episode of "Slut Becomes Him":

My best friend Jonathan and I had made the trek to a comfy lakefront cabin in the mountains for a weekend of drinking and hanging out with friends. By pure happenstance (and said friends having car trouble) we had the whole place to ourselves. We reconciled our awkwardness from previous transgressions and enjoyed a few drinks and a delicious meaty meal together.

Then, things got interesting...

--

Lying on the sofa I began to take stock.

My ass felt (pleasantly) stretched. A savory sweet flavor danced across my tongue - the taste of the mixture of Jonathan's cum and my very own. The dregs of Jonathan's juices were in my hair, along my cheeks, and slowly dripping down my chest.

How could this be? Had the Universe conspired against me?

No. I was to blame.

I embraced the impulses that had been drilled deep into me. My slutty alter ego took over. I led Jonathan by the hand into my depraved world.

Yes, my straight best friend had just fucked my ass with his fat cock and forced an orgasm out of me, the proceeds of which I licked up and swallowed. Then, much to my chagrin (see: depraved enjoyment), Jonathan came all over my face and outstretched tongue.

--

I snapped out of my day dream. Had it all really happened? Yes. That (sweet) taste and the cum drying on my cheeks was proof.

I heard the shower stop. I held my breath. I was nervous.

After a very pregnant pause, the door to the bathroom opened. Jonathan emerged. He strolled into the main room naked. His heavy cock bobbing to and fro in front of him.

I stared slack-jawed. In my reclined position, my cock shot straight up. Bashfully, still in my post-orgasm haze of embarrassment, I sat up and hid my erection.

"That shower was just the thing I needed...Round two?" Jonathan asked.

"I...I don't know," I replied nervously. Coy. I got up off the sofa and shuffled behind the kitchen counter to more easily hide my erection.

Jonathan strolled over and stared me down.

I grabbed my phone. Gripping it tight to my chest, I backed up into wall exposing the entirety of my "excitement" to Jon.

"You don't know? It seems you do," he said pointing out my throbbing member.

My cheeks went red. I lurched forward to the kitchen counter, bending at the waist to conceal myself again. Jonathan put his hands on his hips with his cock pointed straight at me.

"Look, I...I...I made a mistake," I stuttered, never breaking eye contact with his impressive dick.

"Mistake? You begged for every inch of my cock, Damien. I have to admit, it felt amazing. And, you seemed to be having a lot of fun," Jonathan teased.

I giggled apprehensively and felt my cock jump.

He was pressing my buttons.

"I have an idea. I'll give you that load of cum up your ass you requested earlier. You earned it. How does that sound?" Jonathan delivered - all cock swagger and bravado.

My jaw hit the floor. I created a monster. Jonathan was taking to his new 'role' quite nicely. This all would have been well and good had I not actually seriously screwed up.

"We should talk," I said, holding out my phone (which had become Pandora's Box).

"Talk? Dude. I'm not Summer," he quipped.

I huffed and looked away, irritated that he brought up my ex while ignoring my plea. He noticed.

Jonathan stepped forward and rounded the bar. I stonewalled and turned my back to him. He reached out and grabbed my hips. The next thing I could feel was his cock pressing between my ass cheeks.

My knees buckled. My cock swelled impossibly harder. I went lightheaded. Subconsciously, I rolled my hips causing Jonathan's cock to rub back and forth along my sensitive hole.

"Mmf," I grunted, clenching my eyes shut.

"What's there to talk about?" Jon asked. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Goose bumps formed on my skin.

I opened my eyes and stepped away.

"She knows," I said quietly.

"What?" Jon asked.

"She. KNOWS. Summer knows about...us," I lamented.

Jon still looked confused.

"She watched it all. I fumbled with my phone earlier and-and-and she was on FaceTime. She saw me...she saw us. The whole thing. It was a total accident," I confessed.

"Whoa," Jonathan muttered.

"I know. I am an idiot-and-I have ruined our goddamn lives-and..." I said rapid fire.

I was interrupted by the sound of Jonathan chuckling.

"Are you LAUGHING?!" I spun around and exclaimed.

"Yeah. Look, I appreciate the apology. It's a bit of a shock. But, so was you presenting your ass to be fucked," he said.

Embarrassed, I turned away. Jonathan moved forward once more, gripping my hips again.

"Look, after what happened earlier, my thoughts on things have completely changed. It felt incredible and I don't care if she saw. You guys broke up. If anything, she's jealous. And, what's she gonna do? Tattle on us?" Jon reasoned with me.

"Maybe you're right," I said, coming around to his persuasive talk.

"Of course I am. But, since you did out us, how about you show me that pose on your back again? You know, from your last time with Rodrigo - spread eagle," Jon said.

Jon invoking the name of Rodrigo caused me to freeze up. I dropped my phone on the counter top and braced against the cool granite. Perfect position.

Jon slid up against me, warm on my backside. His cock nudged against my wanting hole. I could feel his breath on my neck. "Please," he whispered in my ear, mocking my re-enaction from earlier with a sinister smile.

A light moan escaped my lips. My eyes rolled back. But, guilt struck me.

I shrugged Jon off and dashed into the bathroom. Slamming the door behind me, I stared into the mirror at my splattered visage. What had I done? I exposed my dark secret to two different people at the same time! I couldn't believe myself.

Then, I leaned to the side and flipped on the shower.

As soon as the pipes warmed, I was under the hot spray. I cleaned off the sticky mess of cum and saliva. For just a moment, I relaxed and all of the noise in my head was silenced.

The warm water cascading down my body was bliss.

My rigid cock wouldn't quit though. It stuck straight out and bobbed to my heartbeat. I looked down and sighed, "What's wrong with you?" I wrapped my hand around the shaft. One stroke and my heart started pounding in my chest.

I glanced over making eye contact with a conditioner bottle.

My inner voice returned.

"Let go of your cock, Damien," it said.

Well, that was a new one.

"Get on your knees," it said.

Oh no. Not so new. But, I dropped on all fours anyway.

"Don't fool yourself, Damien. You're only guilty because you got caught. You loved every second of exposing yourself to Jonathan. And, I know how much you enjoyed corrupting him and taking his cock in your ass," my mind teased.

Even with the warm water soaking my body, I could feel my cheeks burn with a deep blush. Again though, as my embarrassment swelled so did my dick swell ever harder. I reached down seeking relief of some sexual pressure.

"Don't you dare," threatened the voice. "Jonathan is waiting for Round Two. I know what you want."

I gulped nervously.

"Put some conditioner on your hand," the voice commanded.

I did as I was told, dispensing a generous amount toward the tips of my fingers.

"Good Slut, now spread your legs," it said as I widened the space between my knees. "Press that 'lube' into your ass then fill your hole with your fingers," it continued.

I arched my back and pressed the cool soothing liquid into my already stretched hole. As soon as I made contact, I sharply inhaled. It felt good. Deep down, I knew it would.

I started kneading the 'lotion' into my ass and began to rock back and forth to the rhythm of my hand.

"Mmmmf," I groaned. The nerve endings around (what had become) my ambitious fuckhole were on glorious fire. All of that guilt was melting away, once more.

"See? Isn't this better?" the voice in my head asked. "You were made for this," it said and added, "Now do it."

I forced all of my fingers together then pressed them all against the sensitive opening. They spread me wide. I gasped and moaned as they plunged in and out.

Several minutes passed. I could see my pre-cum streaming to the bathtub below me. My legs were shaking. All the while my fingers explored my ass. It felt sensational.

"Glad you're warmed back up. Time to get out there, Damien. Jonathan's waiting," the voice interrupted, teasing me mercilessly.

As good as things felt, it was time. I removed my fingers from my well teased ass and finished my shower. I stepped out, rushed through drying off and quietly left the bathroom.

My cock led the way to the kitchen, bobbing and swaying in front of me. My hips had an extra swish to them for some reason. I didn't see Jonathan, but I could hear something coming from his room.

I could barely make it out, but a female voice said something like, "God, what a nice fat cock. Do you want to put it in my ass?" It was faint and digital like it came from a video on his phone. I heard Jon grunt in response. I figured he was watching anal porn, which fit the theme, so I thought nothing of it. While I was getting in a warm up, so was he, right? Sure...

Well, except I needed more than a warm up. I had to motivate Jonathan to get his ass in gear. Rather, get his 'gear' in my ass.

I figured I would give him a little surprise. The lube was still sitting out. I spread some (see: a lot) on my hand and lathered it between my already well 'oiled' cheeks. For good measure, I took the bottle and dripped lube from above to let it slowly dribble down my wanting asshole as I got down on all fours. I pointed my ass towards his door.

I heard the female voice again, "Damn, gotta be an anal slut to take every inch of that monster." The voice sounded oddly familiar to me this time. But, my head was swimming with dirty thoughts and I couldn't focus on much else. I heard Jon chuckle along with grunt in his room.

Okay, that's it, his warm up was over.

"Ahem, Jon!" I called out. I looked away. A stupid grin spread across my face and my cheeks flushed red again. The excitement of exposure never got old.

The door to Jonathan's room opened.

"Speak of the Devil," Jon said.

"Please," I said seductively. I rocked my hips side-to-side. It was cheeky and I kicked myself a little for the callback.

"There we go," I heard Jon say. He approached and kneeled down. A pause hung in the air. "Tell me what you want," he finally ordered.

"Your cock in my ass, Jon," I said, trying to will my ass closer to him. I felt one of his hands on my hip.

"What else?" he asked.

"What do you-" I began, interrupted by the feeling of Jon's cock pressing against my exposed asshole.

I moaned. Then, gathering courage, I focused.

"I want your huge cock slamming into my needy little asshole until you fill me with every last drop of your cum," I said, reciting my dirty wishlist.

"Good," Jonathan said in my ear. He pressed the head of his cock into my ass. It made it through the slight resistance and I bit my lip. The rest of the shaft slowly followed deep into my core. That lube exercise was a double edged sword. No pain, but I felt myself filling with cock.

I moaned, "Oh fuck, so full."

"Ooh, did Damien do a little warm-up for me?" Jon asked.

Jon pressed his cock into me as deep as possible, his balls coming to rest against my own. He paused. That was effective. My mouth was wide open with shock and pleasure.

Then, Jon pulled out until just the head of his cock remained inside.

I squirmed lightly. I needed him.

Moving back into me, he pressed forcefully against my thighs. Then, back out once more. Back in and a confident thrust against my thighs. And, back out.

"Mmf. Damien, I do have a bit of a surprise for you," Jon said through gritted teeth.

"Oh-Ohhh, what?" I asked, lost to the sensations.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a phone enter my vision - my phone. Jonathan handed it to me. I flipped it over and on the screen was Summer's face wearing a stern expression.

"Oh fuck," I said.

Jonathan didn't miss a beat.

He stuffed his fat cock as balls deep into my asshole as he could go. "OhhhHHHH FUCK," I repeated, once more with feeling.

"Hi Damien, good to see you too," Summer said with a sassy tone.

I couldn't respond, looking away. My mind was full of noise and my ass was full of cock. I gained some confidence and looked back to the screen.

Summer tossed her head to one side, her long blonde hair cascading over her very bare shoulders. A smirk appeared on her lips.

"What?!" I exclaimed, panting for breath. Jonathan continued to piston in and out of my lubed fuckhole. God, it felt so good. My cock hung heavy underneath me dribbling more pre-cum as it swung back and forth to the rhythm of Jon's thrusts.

"What?! What!?! Don't you dare ask me that you slutty boy. Which one of us is being stretched by a fat cock? Which one of us begged for that cock in his ass?" Summer said, with some bile yet considerable mischievousness.

"Slut? Ohhhhh. Mmf," exited my mouth. Jonathan pressed my head down. He pulled my ass further into the air. On the phone screen, the selfie camera captured a fantastic view of Jonathan's cock drilling into my perfectly presented ass.

"Yes, you are such a slut. Such a dirty naughty slut," Summer said.

"And, I love it..." she confessed, after a brief pause.

I glanced up at the screen. Summer was staring at me with fire in her eyes. She was breathing heavily. Her chest rose and fell enough for me to see she wasn't wearing a top. And, she brought her fingers to her mouth to lick them then dipped them out of frame. No doubt to 'dip' her fingers in her own 'excitement.'

"What an awesome cock Jonathan has. So big. How does it feel Damien? Can you feel it stretching you?" she asked, practically drooling on herself.

I drove my head back to the floor. Jonathan was really forcing himself against me. The voice in my head teased, "Big? Oh, huge. Thick. Throbbing. Leaking pre-cum and never stopping - back and forth into your asshole, spread wide. Jon's full balls coming to rest against your own each time he bottoms out inside you. God, you love it, you absolute slut."

After some time prostrate, with Jonathan bearing down on me from behind, I looked up at the phone screen again.

Summer's cheeks were flushed. The fire in her eyes was now an inferno. She was definitely excited. She pulled her hair back and resettled, exposing her rock hard nipples.

"His cock is...HUGE. It feels so...GOOD. God. Fuck. So full," I moaned, with little control over the cadence of my speech.

After I said that, Jonathan exaggerated his movements truly stretching me in three big thrusts. Then, he slid over me so his cock was deep inside and his chest against my back. He reached out and grabbed the phone, bringing it closer.

In my ear, while grinding his hips, Jonathan said, "You're no slouch yourself, Damien. On your back now."

Jon backed off of me. His fat cock withdrew from the searing hot pulsing depths of my ass. The absence of the fullness inside of me made me crave more.

"Flip over, Damien," I heard Summer say.

I obeyed. I flipped over, my swollen cock trailing pre-cum in a nice arc coming to rest on my body. My cock flopped back on my clenched abs. I spread my legs out of reflex.

Now, sitting naked in the frame of the phone, Summer smoldered.

"Put three fingers in your ass," Summer commanded.

I immediately complied. I slid my hand underneath me, swirled my fingers in the excess lube and pre-cum around my asshole, and slipped them inside of me.

"Yes, ooh," I moaned, circling my hips and grinding against the air to press my fingers deeper into the recesses of my spread ass.

"I have a confession for you, Damien," Summer said slyly, shivering as her fingers began to tease her clit. She watched me intently and confessed, "I spied on you."

"Wha-?" I grunted inquisitively. My already flushed cheeks turned redder.

Summer reached up and started lightly teasing her nipples.

Then, she confessed, "Before we broke up, you were distant. I wanted to try and cheer you up. I bought a lacy pair of bra and panties and slipped them on under a tight dress. I swung by your place. None of your housemates were home and it seemed pretty quiet. I figured you were out. So, I texted Jonathan. He let me know how to get in the backdoor. A bit ironic in hindsight. I decided to hide in your room in just my underwear until you got home. I walked through the house. Then, I heard some muffled noises coming from your door."

Meanwhile, my cock was bobbing up and down leaving dabs of pre-cum on my skin. I was getting nervous (and even more excited) listening to Summer's story. The anticipation of her big reveal had my heart pounding and my blood surging.

Helping up my excitement was Jonathan. Behind the phone, he was stroking his long fat cock. My eyes kept going back and forth from Summer to Jonathan.

"I tiptoed to your door. It wasn't completely closed. I approached quietly and peered through the crack," Summer said. She paused. She brought a finger to her mouth, licking it. Once again, she dropped her hand between her legs, stifling a stiff breath.

My cock was waving around as I continued the assault on my stretched hole. What did she see?

"Staring through the crack in your door, my jaw dropped, Damien. You know why? Much to my surprise, I saw you naked. Even more surprising, you were face-down ass-up on your bed. Your ass was facing the door. Your beautiful cock was dangling between your legs. But, I was shocked to see that your fingers were buried in your asshole much like they are right now," Summer said.

She knew? She knew! I mean, I guess she only saw a fraction of my depravity at the time. But, Summer caught me! Why didn't she say anything? Why did-

My thoughts were interrupted by Jonathan as he stepped closer. His heavy cock and balls hung over me as he stroked them with one hand. I couldn't help but stare; and drool, of course.

Now that the phone in Jon's other hand was closer, I could see Summer eyeing me up and down. She spread her legs further and pulled out a vibrator. Pressing it to her clit, her back stiffened and her breath wavered. She was really enjoying this.

"You like those fingers in your ass, don't you Damien?" she asked in a breathy voice.

The infamous voice in my head spoke up once again, "You are a dirty slut. You didn't even close your door at home. You wanted to be exposed, didn't you? Caught. Found out for your slutty ways..."

At this point, I was grinding my hips and pressing my ass down on my fingers spreading my asshole wider. I was hot and my fingers were making me hotter, pressing against my prostate.

"Standing outside your door, I could tell you were loving every second of it. Gasping. Moaning. Gripping the sheets as you pushed your fingers deeper inside of you," Summer said, stumbling from word to word; drunk on the naughtiness of it.

"Yes..." I whispered into the heavy air of a room full of sex.

Summer arched her back more as the vibrator found her sweet spot, causing goose bumps to form on her skin. Her nipples hardened as she inhaled sharply.

"After that, I was confused and I was a bit hurt that you never shared that with me. But, the wetness between my legs told another story," she said coyly.

Did I hear her correctly?

"Watching you got me soaking wet, Damien. But, I felt bad for spying on you like that. So, I went home and touched myself. I figured you'd come around and tell me about it eventually. But, instead, you broke up with me? And now I learn that you got fucked by this mysterious Rodrigo? In fact, you begged for it? Naughty naughty Damien. Now you and Jonathan? Your ass has a busy schedule," Summer joked.

Fiish
Fiish
187 Followers
12