Slut Becomes Him Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words made me blush and embarrassed me. But, I couldn't stop squirming in excitement nor could I stop finger fucking my ass.

"Jonathan, stuff your fat fucking cock in this little slut," Summer commanded.

"Wha-?" I blurted out in a haze.

"You want Jon's cock. Don't you, Damien? It's okay. Just say it," Summer replied.

A pregnant pause.

I felt compelled to explain myself. I could try to put my wants and needs in context. I could reason it all away.

"Damien, don't think. Just tell us what you want," Summer tongued.

Silence from the voice in my head - at last.

"Oh God..." I sighed pressing my fingers deep inside of me once more.

"That's it, Damien. Embrace it. Just tell me the truth," Summer said.

My eyes regained focus. I took a good long look at Summer. Her skin was flushed, her nipples were rock hard, and she was concentrating on pushing all of her own buttons. She couldn't take her eyes off my naked body.

I took a deep breath. I looked away to Jonathan. His muscles were clenched, his abs were tight, and his impressive cock was pulsing in his hand with every stroke. I admired his throbbing member from tip to balls. I was entranced.

I shut my eyes and gently removed my fingers from my hole. Slowly, I drew my legs back spreading myself wide. I presented a perfect target. Then, I opened my eyes.

"Please fuck me. I want you to stuff every last inch of your cock in my ass and make me your slut. Don't stop until you fill me with every last drop of your cum," I panted, looking straight into Jon's eyes.

Both Summer and Jonathan were shocked by my change in demeanor. But, they both also loved it.

"Prop the phone up and get to work," Summer chided cheekily. Jon balanced the phone upright on the floor a short distance away for Summer to get a better view. Then, he strutted over, hanging his cock over me again.

Kneeling down, he pushed my legs back over my head to get into position.

I reached out and grasped his cock, keeping him from closing the distance between us for a moment.

I gently stroked him a few times and then said with conviction, "Cum in my ass. I earned it."

I could barely believe my ears, but I knew it was what I wanted. Jon nodded.

He grabbed the lube and spread more on his cock and then spread more on my hole (which caused me to jump). He lifted my legs over his shoulders. Then, he guided himself into my waiting and wanting asshole.

"Oooooooh fuck," I let out as he pressed inside.

Every last inch of his dick plunged into me. Finally, his balls came to rest against my ass and I cooed contently. Jonathan enjoyed that very much.

"Must feel good," he said sassily.

"You have no idea. Now please fuck me," I said desperately in a shaky voice.

As Jon moved his hips back to begin his assault on my senses, I could feel things change inside of me. The surroundings faded away. All the distractions and worries I had were silenced. As he forced his hips forward, my focus was on my best friend lighting a fire of lust deep within me.

A warm radiating pleasure was growing. My pulse quickened. My breath was shallow and my head was swimming. As the head of his cock pushed into me rubbing against my prostate, I began to roll my hips to increase the pressure.

"Mmmm God, mmmmmm, please," I pleaded whispering breathily into Jon's ear.

That got Jonathan even more hot and bothered than he was. I could feel his angle change to accentuate the rhythm we had established. My blood began to boil and I could feel the pressure rising.

"God damn, this is hot," Summer blurted from her digital viewpoint.

"Mmf, mmf, mmf," I moaned through gritted teeth as sweat dripped down my chest.

"Damn, you really do love this. Don't you?" Jonathan tongued in my ear.

"Yes, mmf, yes," I whimpered.

Jonathan leaned his weight forward forcing my legs back farther. With my hips pointing more toward the ceiling, he was able to pump his cock down with more force. He made me feel so full, almost like I couldn't breathe. Primal. A warm radiating pleasure grew inside of me. I needed more. I couldn't stop. Not that I had much choice.

Jon pistoned his hard cock into me with long powerful strokes. My back stiffened and arched. I could feel my asshole repeatedly clench down on his cock.

Meanwhile, my own cock was rock hard and slapping against my abs on every in-stroke - a steady flow of pre-cum made lines on my chest.

I braced myself so that Jon's aim could be more true.

Mmf.

A wet hot fire inside of me was spreading.

Ah.

I clenched my muscles.

Ha.

I rotated my hips so that he could hit every sacred (see: obscene) spot inside of me.

Mmf.

Yes.

Mmm.

"F-feels. S-so. G-good," I stuttered.

"Good. Hold on. I have an idea," Jonathan said.

He gently pulled his cock out of me and got up walking into his bedroom. I could hear light rummaging.

Still in my comprising position there on the floor, I glanced over to the screen of my phone.

Summer was sat staring in my direction. I could tell the vibrator was doing work on her clit and she was focusing hard teasing one of her nipples gently.

She snapped out of her stupor to quip, "You should have told me, Damien."

"What? That I'm a secret raving lunatic level ass slut?" I asked with attitude.

"Not much of a secret anymore," she teased.

"Not funny," I said pathetically. I absentmindedly swirled my fingers around my asshole. Clearly, she was on to something.

"Go ahead, Damien," she cooed.

I wasted no time pressing three of my fingers into my wonting ass. The fullness was welcoming and gave me a pleasurable shudder.

In turn, Summer pressed the vibrator against her clit with more intensity. She drew a sharp breath and - her hard nipples pointing to the sky.

I slowly pumped my fingers in and out of my ass. It felt good and my expression betrayed me.

"Ah. See? It's written on your face," she remarked.

"Why am I getting hammered for my horny proclivities?" I whined.

"Hammered's an interesting word," Summer tongued.

"Hey! You're the pervert voyeur. And, I overheard you talking about Jon's 'nice fat cock' earlier!" I returned, strained. Of course, by then I was rolling my hips to envelop my fingers with my well lubed fuckhole.

"I'm the pervert? Mm. I knew the minute you left on your trip that you'd fuck Jonathan. I just didn't know it'd get so naughty so quickly," Summer responded.

"I...I...how did you..." I stuttered.

Suddenly, Jonathan reappeared. He had several pillows and something else behind his back.

"Here, Damien, use these to prop yourself up. Easier on your back. Oh, and I bought this. Figured it's as good a time as any to give it to you," he said.

Jonathan tossed me the pillows and presented a brand new giant vibrating dildo.

"How did I know you'd fuck Jonathan?" Summer asked, hypothetically.

"Well, technically, I'm fucking him," Jonathan chipped in.

"Alright, enough! I'm a slut, I get it," I said, removing the fingers from my ass.

I shoved the pillows behind me and swiped the box out of Jon's hands.

I took a breath.

"Thank you for the gift and the pillows. Thoughtful...in almost the same exact weird way," I said.

"You are such a butt slut. I love it," Summer slurred, drunk on the pure taboo of it all.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Jon, can we do this before I die of shock?" I pleaded.

I flipped back on the pillows and pulled my legs over my head.

"Stop torturing the boy. Fill this slut with cum, Jon," Summer growled.

"Please," I said with conviction and desperation.

Nodding, Jon stepped up and grabbed the lube. He lubed himself up, crouched down, gripped one of my thighs with one hand, and with the other he pressed lube into me. Then, he pressed in his cock.

"ooooooooooooOOOH," I slowly moaned until Jonathan bottomed out. "Fuck me, please," was all I could muster.

Jonathan pulled out, then smoothly slipped back in. Out. In. Out. In.

My body was rigid and trembling. Same for my cock which was dribbling pre-cum once more. Ah. Oh. Ha. Oh. Sharp breaths exited my mouth as my abs clenched tighter and tighter.

"Harder, fuck me harder," I begged, staring into Jonathan's eyes.

He furrowed his brow, then pressed me back further. He pulled back and plunged into my needy hole. His cock explored my depths.

As my muscles spasmed, my ass repeatedly clenched down tight creating more pressure and expanding the radiating pleasure inside.

Clap. Clap. Clap. Jon pistoned into me with a regular rhythm that had me exhaling in forceful shuddering breaths.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-oh," I hummed.

"Ah fuck yeah," Jonathan said raspily.

I reached up putting a tight grip around Jonathan and poured my hot breath down his neck. Our bodies were slick together. As I started to respond to Jon's thrusts with more clenching of my ass and hip movement, I looked between us and knew we were headed for an explosive ending.

I could see John's cock slamming into me with deft and hammering precision. My cock was bobbing about but I could see it twitch between us as the sensations overwhelmed me.

I stiffened my body as much as I could and provided the firmest target for Jonathan to strike. I ran out of breath and was seeing stars.

I could feel the pressure inside me reach critical mass. I was panicking as I knew my orgasm would be crippling. My whole body was buzzing.

Thankfully, Jon still had control and was holding me up while pounding his cock into me. But, I knew he was getting close. It was a race. One I wasn't meant to win. Well, depends on your definition of winning.

My cock stiffened. I started to orgasm with the first crash of the pleasure wave causing me to cry out in ecstasy.

"Oh fuuuuck, fuck yes," I mewed. Cum shot from my cock - once, twice, three times up my chest and neck. My open mouth caught gobs of the salty sweet loads. I was so horny, I greedily swallowed it down.

Jonathan strained and flexed. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he confessed.

"Yes, yes, cum in me. Fill me. Make me your slut," I tongued, cum-stained and possessed by my arousal.

"Yes, yes, yes, mmmmmmm," Jonathan blurted in succession with his last final strokes before he officially claimed my ass for himself.

"Yesyesyesyes!" I screamed in excitement.

I could feel every inch of Jonathan's cock stiffen and pulse. Then, what felt like gallons of his cum was emptied into me. My bowels were filled with his hot boiling juices. Every convulsion of his cock caused my ass to react and milk him for every last ounce.

"Fuuuuck," Jon groaned, still pounding me with abandon.

"Oh, God, I'm...cumming...again," I struggled to deliver.

Jonathan's repeated grinding against my prostate had me convulsing. My cock swelled and stiffened, but not much cum shot from me. The pleasure was humming inside my ass. It was a white hot flame spreading out. I was breathless.

"Oh. Ho. Oh FUCK. Oh." I panted trying to catching my breath.

Jonathan began to slow his assault, establishing a slower and gentler rhythm. I unclenched my muscles and rocked with him slowly. We stared at one another like brand new people. A line had been crossed that could never be uncrossed. It was forbidden. It was taboo. It was...exciting. He slowed until his cock was settled and still balls deep inside of me.

I felt myself blush staring at an equally slack jawed Jonathan. It felt incredible. It felt better than incredible. It felt euphoric. I had two of the best orgasms of my life without touching my cock once thanks to Jon. My ass was filled to the brim with his cum and his FAT COCK. Oh my God.

Embarrassment set in and I turned away trying to escape his gaze.

"Hey, we're okay! That was amazing. That felt so fucking good," Jon reassured me, turning my head back so we could see eye to eye.

"I know, that's why I'm embarrassed," I said, cheeks red as cherries.

"OHHHHHHH GOD," we heard exiting the tinny speakers of the phone we had both forgotten.

On the screen, Summer was squirming with the vibrator flush against her clit and her fingers teasing her nipples. Her chest was flushed in red and sweat glistened on her body. She was cumming hard.

"So. Fucking. Hot," she delivered staccato as her body was racked by pleasure.

Jon turned back to me giving me a smirk that gave me butterflies. I turned away again, but with a smile on my face.

Jon helped me un-pretzel myself and gently pulled out of me. I flipped over on my belly faced away from my phone. I could feel Jon's cum begin to drip from my well used ass.

"Thanks for the show, boys," Summer said, sassily.

"Oh, you're welcome," I said.

"I'm going to grab a shower and then we can start thinking about food, sound good?" Jon asked.

"Fuck yes, I'm starving," I said.

"Worked up quite an appetite," Summer contributed.

"Bye Summer," Jon said traipsing away.

"Bye Jon," Summer returned as Jon shut the door. The sound of the water being turned on could be heard through the wall.

I unleashed the massive vibrating dildo from its box and began tracing the new toy around my asshole gathering up lube and cum along the way.

"Damn, you're insatiable," Summer said.

"Can't waste all the warm-up and lube. Plus, I gotta plug up my ass while Jon's in the shower. I can feel the amount of cum in me, and it's ridiculous," I said, making excuses.

"Damn. Something flips a switch in you and you go from ashamed and embarrassed to full steam ahead anal slut. I'm impressed. And, I love it. I'm actually kinda proud of you in a weird way," Summer said.

Hearing her praises pumped up my self-confidence. I felt proud of myself. I swirled the dildo again, then pressed it against my gape. In it went. I flipped on the vibration and it's rumble caused my ass to lift in the air and my back to arch once more. I was clenching down on the toy as I pumped myself full again, Jon's fresh cum sloshing inside of me.

"So fucking hot Damien," Summer said.

"I know," I said with a devilish grin.

..............

TO BE CONTINUED.

12