Slut Candy Pt. 01

Story Info
An experimental drug turns a young attorney into a slut.
2k words
3.55
35.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

My name is Thomas Arnold and I am the vice president of sales at a small biotech company based in Boston. It was almost 5pm when Erick, the head of R&D for our company, called me and asked me to come to his office to discuss a promising new compound that his group had discovered.

As I was already on my way out for the day, I grabbed my bag and headed over to Erick's office figuring that I could listen to the geek for a few minutes and still make it home in time for dinner.

Most of the things that Erick's team comes up with have no market. Shit like a drug that treats a rare disease found only in aboriginal tribes in New Guinea. Great for them, not so great for taking our firm to that billion-dollar valuation we need for our next round of raising capital... and, let's be clear: I'm in this for the money and saving aborigines in New Guinea from going blind, noble as it is, isn't increasing the value of my points in the firm.

So, I walked into Erick's office expecting the usual altruistic nonsense. Little did I know that he was about to show me something that would change my life.

"It's called Latiphytum plethoracantha, Tom."

"That's gonna be hard to sell, Erick." I muttered.

"We think it has a lot of promise as a drug to help people suffering from severe social anxiety. In our tests on lab mice, we found that socialization increased dramatically in the mice treated with the compound."

My ears perked up at this. The biotech community has long been looking for a side effect free treatment for social anxiety. The company that can do it could sell to one of the big pharma companies for billions.

"Any side effects, Erick? You know that side effects have killed every other promising treatment."

"Tom, that's the thing. In all of our testing, the only side effect we've seen is increased sexual arousal."

"What do you mean, Erick?"

"In our tests, when we gave the compound to female mice they were much more inclined to engage in mating behavior with any male mouse that approached them."

"That's not too bad. So where are we on packaging and human testing, Erick?"

Erick shrugged and said "That's where you come in, man."

I chuckled and said "Well, go ahead and set me up with some testing samples. I've got a meeting with the guys over at Phisher in New York next week. Maybe their lab guys can do some additional testing and we can see where it goes."

Monday - New York - Sarah

As promised, Erick had sent a sample kit up to my office, which I tossed into my bag as I walked out to catch a cab to the train station to catch the Acela train from Boston to New York.

The day went as usual. Boring meeting after boring meeting followed by one of those typical business dinners where everyone was ready to get the hell out of there before the appetizers arrived.

I headed back to my hotel planning to freshen up and go have some drinks at one of my favorite spots. As I wound down my day, I glanced over Erick's info sheet on his new compound just to refresh myself for my meeting with Phisher tomorrow. My eyes lingered on 2 key points: Reduced inhibitions and increased sexual arousal.

Looking down at the dosage recommendation I saw that 1 capsule was expected to be the recommended dosage.

On a whim, I grabbed one packet of the capsules as I headed out of my room. What I forgot to mention earlier is that, while I am a happily married man, I have a serious thing for women who behave like complete sluts... and if this drug does what Erick says it does, I might be able to have a slut for the night without having to pay a hooker like I usually do.

I arrived at my favorite bar at around 9pm. As usual, it was pretty quiet on a Monday night but the usual type of crowd was there. A few locals and a handful of traveling professional types that hate having overpriced drinks at hotel bars.

Her name was Sarah and she was an attorney in town from Philadelphia. As is often the case, it's easy to find someone to talk with at a place like this but it rarely goes past that. Sarah was cute in a mousy librarian sort of way. Maybe late 20s, slim, and about 5'6" in her conservative heels. She was going on about the case she was working on but my only thought was on finding a way to slip the contents of one of Erick's capsules into her drink.

Eventually, she excused herself to go to the ladies' room and I waved to the bartender to refresh our drinks. After he brought them over, I took a long look around the room to make sure that nobody was looking my way and then quickly emptied the contents of one capsule into her wine glass before giving it a quick swirl.

Sarah came back to the table and took her seat opposite me and took a sip of her wine. We chatted on for about 15 minutes and that's when I started noticing the change. It was subtle and I almost just chalked it up to her being a bit tipsy. As a test, I asked her if she was ok and if she needed a cab back to her hotel. She responded "I'm having fun! I'm not ready to go back yet."

I took that as a good sign that Erick's drug was working and began to make our conversation more suggestive. No boyfriend or fuck buddy. Too much work. By now, she was sitting next to me and I decided to push my luck and started running my hand up her leg. Instead of the expected response of pulling away, she shifted slightly to let my hand wander under her skirt. I leaned over and whispered in her ear "I want to fuck you. If you want that, go to the ladies' room and take off your panties and bring them to me." With a girlish giggle, she got up and practically danced her way to the ladies' room. A moment later, she sat back down and put her damp panties in my hand. As I expected: plain cotton panties. Nothing sexy for this hard working, no time for fun lawyer.

Having already paid for our drinks, I finished my drink in one long pull and leaned to her and said "Finish your drink and meet me in the alley behind the bar in 10 minutes."

With that, I got up and walked out of the bar, waving to the bartender and saying "See you later this week" as I opened the door.

As the door closed, I turned and walked up the alley on the side of the building and waited.

A few minutes later, Sarah turned the corner and practically ran to me. I took her hand and led her further up the alley, well out of sight of the street. I pinned her against the wall and kissed her hard, leaving her breathless for a moment. In a husky voice, I asked her "Do you always fuck strangers in dark alleys when you're out of town for work?"

"No. I've never done anything like this before."

"But you want to, right? You want to get fucked in an alley like a slut?"

Giggling, she nodded and said "Yes. It will be fun."

With a grin, I said "Then be a good slut and suck my cock."

With no hesitation, Sarah dropped to her knees on the filthy ground and took my hardening cock out of my jeans. I sighed deeply as she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking me. She didn't have great technique, but she was eager and that's all that mattered. The sheer turn-on of seeing this high-priced attorney on her knees, in a dark alley, sucking my cock like her life depended on it was pleasure enough.

After a minute or two, I was ready and I told her to get up and face the wall. Still giggling like a schoolgirl, she obeyed and I pushed her forward so that she had to brace herself against the wall. I pushed her skirt up and ran my hand over her ass and between her legs. I was amazed at how wet she was and how her body responded as my fingers began to probe her pussy.

I leaned over and whispered "I'm about to fuck you right here in this alley." She whimpered as my fingers slowly fucked her hole and asked "Do you have a condom? I'm not on the pill." At that, I slapped her ass hard and told her that I knew she wanted it, condom or not. Giving in, she moaned out "Fuck me. Now."

I didn't have to be told twice. Positioning myself behind her, I rubbed my cock against her dripping opening and began to ease the head into her hole. I could tell that she was tight but I didn't care. In one motion, I thrust hard and as deep as I could, taking her in one stroke. She let out a cry of pain at my sudden intrusion that quickly changed to a whorish moan.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked her as I gripped her hips firmly with both hands and began stroking in and out of her with long strokes. With each stroke, I pulled almost entirely out of her before thrusting the full length of my cock back into her hard enough to push her body against the wall.

"Yes. I like it. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

I knew I wasn't going to last long like this, but I wasn't interested in anything but using her to make myself cum. The drug had brought out the slut in her and I was going to take full advantage of that.

As I fucked her, she began pushing back against me to meet each thrust trying to make herself cum on my cock. I felt her pussy tighten as her orgasm began to ripple through her body and that put me over the edge. With one final, hard thrust I came. It had been weeks since I had last had sex and I unloaded what felt like a dozen spurts of cum deep in her unprotected pussy. The final thrust had pushed her hard against the wall and I held her pinned there while my cock subsided and finally slipped out of her, leaving a trickle of my cum beginning to run down her leg.

Not finished, I told her to get on her knees and clean me up and, despite her wobbly knees, she happily obliged and licked and sucked my cock clean of our combined juices. Finished, I zipped my jeans and took her by the hand and walked out to the street. I hailed a cab and told her to tell the driver where her hotel was.

At 2am, I finally left her hotel room. Sarah had finally succumbed to exhaustion after a long day of work and being used as my personal fuck toy. When I left, she was still naked and her body glistened with a mixture of sweat and cum and a thin trickle of fluid - my cum - was leaking from her still slightly gaping pussy.

Arriving back at my hotel, I opened my laptop and began to record some notes. This drug would never clear a clinical trial, but my imagination was running wild with ideas about how I could use it for my own gain.

The last notes I made before heading to bed were 2 questions... "Was it rape?" and "Do I care?"

Aftermath

As I expected, the guys at Phisher took a hard pass on the drug. It only took about 30 seconds for them to reach the conclusion that Erick's drug had way too much potential to be used as a date rape drug. When I returned to Boston, I gave Erick the bad news and returned his package... minus most of the packets of capsules. It may never reach the market, but I think I'll call it Slut Candy.