Slut Class Ch. 03 - The Big Screen

Story Info
The girls make a splash on campus.
3.8k words
4.54
14.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
455 Followers

Flora Ramirez looked at the class page for GS 107, Manipulating Regressive Paradigms, better known as "the slut class." Every class at Maplewood University had a class page where the teachers would post assignments, with a picture of the teacher in the upper right-hand corner. Some of them had pages for the students, so they could critique each other's work, but so far not GS 107.

GS 107 was also the only class page where the picture of the teacher had her sitting in a chair, looking over glasses, with her shirt open to reveal a black demi-bra and DDD breasts. "Professor Nikki Love," it said. Flora had googled, and there were plenty of more revealing pictures of "Nikki Love" on the internet. Nikki had been a porn star before taking up teaching, and had been born Charity Nicole Lovelace.

The instructions said: "Wear separates to class. We will be taking our tops off and baring our breasts."

Well, then. She'd already taken her dress off in class once, so it wasn't that big a deal. Everyone at Maplewood could see all the class pages, and she was pretty sure this one drew attention from people who weren't taking the class. There were no windows in Nikki's classroom, but it was still a little odd knowing people would know she, and the other girls, were topless inside. Was that the extent of the exercise Nikki had planned, just to help them get comfortable in their own skin? There would be something else going on, she was sure.

Flora had taken the class partly because it was the only "woman-only" class in the schedule. She had a nasty breakup the semester before, and she still didn't enjoy seeing her ex-boyfriend, Ted, when she saw him. Maplewood was so small, though, that you couldn't help but run into people. Still, it was fair to say she was down on men, although still attracted to them sexually. She hoped taking the "slut class" would help her get over the malaise she was feeling.

Some of her girlfriends, including Carla, her roommate, had told her to get right back on the horse, but she was sure rebounding was a bad idea. She read Erica Jong's Fear of Flying and liked the idea of a "zipless fuck," but she wasn't quite ready to go for that. She still thought a lot about guys, though. One was Carson Taylor, quarterback of Maplewood's football team. Football wasn't a big deal at Maplewood, and the team had lost all but one game the year before, but Carson was still a hunk. The other was Ian McSweeney. Ian was Carson's opposite—nerdy, but oh so smart. Beauty or Brains. Women supposedly went for brains, but Flora was torn. She leaned Ian, but then wondered if that was because Carson would be more of a challenge. She'd been waiting for a guy to make the first move, even though that was a regressive paradigm, itself, putting men in the driver's seat.

"You overthink things," Carla had told her more than once, and it was true.

Flora put on a red bra and panties. She'd bought a thong after hearing her underwear termed "granny panties." She added a snug black T-shirt, with a V-neck that showed some cleavage, and a black miniskirt. Since she'd enrolled in the slut class she'd been dressing a little more provocatively. She had to, for class, or it would cost her on her grade. Half the student body had probably seen her cleavage and legs, anyway. She might as well flaunt it.

There was a small crowd gathered outside the Student Union, and she was still early for class, so she went and looked to see what it was about. They had installed a giant screen in front of the building, visible from anywhere on Maplewood's central quad. It was showing highlights from the weekend's football and lacrosse games.

Carson was one of those watching. He was talking to a blonde, which was awkward. Flora recognized Sheila Carnack, one of the four women in Flora's group house. Flora watched the giant TV for a minute. Sports were not that big a deal at Maplewood, and surely they didn't put that expensive monstrosity in just for that.

Sheila didn't talk to Carson long, and when she finished, she headed straight to Flora. Sheila grinned. "I think he likes me. He got my phone number; said he'd call me later."

"Did you get his?"

"Um, no."

"Of course he likes you!" He's got control, and she has none. Poor dear.

Sheila grinned and walked off with a bounce in her step.

Flora walked over to Carson, who wasn't by himself very much. In fact, he was already heading into the Union, and Flora had to hurry to intercept him.

"Hey, Carson," she said.

He turned. He had a Clark Kent cowlick on his forehead that was kinda cute, and a square jaw with a dimple. "Hey. Um, Flora, right?"

"Right. Hey, could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what's that?" He looked her up and down. She was tempted to call him on it, but then realized that was what she wanted.

"I need your phone number."

"Huh?"

"There might be something I could invite you and... some friends to?" It sounded a little lame, even to Flora, but she added, "Big plans. I think you'll like them."

Carson hesitated, then nodded. "Okay, no biggie." He rattled off a number, and Flora entered it in her phone.

"You're pretty hot," Carson said.

"Thanks." She kept her cool, sort of. Carson thinks I'm hot. I shouldn't care that much what a man thinks of my body. He doesn't know me, really. It doesn't mean anything.

"What's your number?"

"I'll text it to you." She walked away with a wave. She didn't blame Carson for looking at her body. But she wasn't going to poach on whatever Sheila had happening. When she was out of sight, she texted Sheila. "Here's Carson's number."

"Huh?" Sheila texted back. "Thanks, but why?"

"Equal footing, sister," Flora texted.

"Ah. LOL."

At that point, she had to hurry to get to class on time. As usual, there was a small crowd outside, mostly guys, watching the girls go in. There would be a larger one on the way out. Didn't they all have studying to do?

There was a man up front, wearing a uniform. There had never been a man in GS 107 before. Flora had enrolled in the class because they listed it as 'women only.' And yet, there was a cop there, talking to Nikki. Was the teacher in trouble? But Nikki casually perched on the edge of the desk, looking relaxed, swinging her legs now and then.

If she ever taught guys, Flora thought, they wouldn't hear a thing she said. She looks like she could be the sexy teacher in a music video. Are we going to get half-naked in front of a cop?

On each desk was a small camera, in an open box so it wasn't taking any pictures at the moment of anything but the side of the box.

The students filed in, talking only in whispers. Nobody said anything to Flora. Usually Stella would give her an annoying wink, as if they shared some secret, which they totally didn't. Stella didn't seem to get feminism at all, and she always dressed deliberately low brow. The pink in her blonde hair had faded a bit. Today she'd skipped the crop top for a halter that didn't quite cover all that her lacy black bra did, and she'd ditched cut-offs for a too-short skirt that probably left her bare butt on the chair. Hopefully she was at least wearing underwear, because she didn't have her legs crossed, either.

Flora was getting on board with reclaiming the word "slut," which Nikki had been pushing since the start of class. But Stella took it to a level Flora still wasn't on board with. And Stella seemed to love poking at Flora.

"Good afternoon, everyone," Nikki said, letting herself down from the desk to stand on the floor. "We have a lot to do today, and we're going to do an exercise that is going to help you along on your slut journey. But first, we have a message from our special guest, Officer Sanborn. Clive is in charge of Campus Security here, and he'd like to say a few words."

First name basis, hmm? Officer Sanborn puffed out his chest and took a step forward. He had a gun strapped to his side and a flashlight on the other, and he was balding on top, but he looked fit.

"Hello ladies," said Officer Sanborn, seeming to stumble over the word just a little. "I've been talking to, um, Dr. Love here, about some of your future class assignments. As you know, it's my job to enforce the law on campus, and to protect all of you. Especially to protect vulnerable young ladies."

He paused, letting that sink in for a moment.

Flora was totally on board with that, in a way. Campus rape happened at most colleges way more than was reported, and Maplewood's closed campus was attractive partly for that reason—no outsiders allowed without a pass. But having a cop tell her what to do was the very epitome of the patriarchy, and she braced herself for a lecture on how the way women dressed "invited" assault. A cop had told University of Toronto students that, once, and it hadn't gone well for the cop, but that was Canada.

Officer Sanborn continued. "As many of you know, Maplewood's campus is private property. That means that whatever you do here isn't technically "in public" and we have some latitude as to how we enforce things. Nikki, er, Dr. Love has convinced me that for, er, educational reasons, you need to be exempt from certain enforcement mechanisms, specifically as regards indecent exposure and lewd behavior. She's sent me a list of your names, with pictures, so that me and my deputy don't hassle you if you, are, um, indecent or, um, lewd, or..."

Nikki came to his rescue. "What Officer Sanborn means is that you can dress however you like, and do whatever you like sexually, anywhere on the campus of Maplewood without fear of being arrested."

"Um, yeah." Officer Sanborn looked a little startled, but nodded.

"Even if there is an orgy right in the middle of the quad in broad daylight, Officer Sanborn and his deputy won't interfere, other than to protect you from uninvited people joining in."

"Well, wait a min—" started the Officer.

"Because we," Nikki interrupted, "Have a deal, right Officer?"

Officer Sanborn stared with the look of a man who hadn't realized quite what he had agreed to. Then he looked at Nikki's chest. Then he looked back up. "Um, yes," he said. "We have a deal."

Whatever Nikki had offered him, clearly, he didn't want to pass it up over a little thing like coeds fucking in public.

"Good. And don't worry class. The orgies are optional, and we'll work our way up to it. Thank you, Officer. The young ladies are going to remove their tops shortly, so I think it'd probably be best if you came back to visit me later this evening."

Oh good, he's leaving. Flora had been afraid that part of Nikki's deal was a free peek at all the young women in exchange for the officer's cooperation. Flora watched as Officer Sanborn made his way out. He paused at the door, either to say something, or because he hoped to watch what would happen next, but Nikki gave him a look over the top of her glasses, a look that made Flora imagine Nikki would take a ruler to him if he didn't behave. He left and closed the door behind him. Nikki crossed the room to lock it.

"Now, sluts, off with your tops. It's time to be more comfortable with your body, and that starts when it's just among us."

Stella whipped off her halter top, revealing big breasts in a lacy black bra that you could see her nipples through. The other girls looked at each other and then started stripping. Flora took off her top, too. They'd all seen her in nothing but panties last class, and this time she was wearing a pretty red bra. Nikki's plan to wear down their resistance to showing skin was clearly working.

"Bras too, ladies," said Nikki, who had removed her blouse. "Some of you don't wear them, which is great, and some of you look lovely in them, but everyone is going to be equally naked today." Nikki reached behind her back to undo the clasp, slid her straps over her shoulder, and then tossed the bra on the desk. The combination of size and perkiness, Flora decided, could not be entirely natural. All done for the male gaze, she thought. Then she saw how totally comfortable and confident Nikki seemed, with no men around, and realized that perhaps Nikki had done it for herself after all.

Her musing distracted her from what Nikki was saying, and she had to replay it in her mind. "Pair up," Nikki had said. Most of the girls already had selected someone. Karen paired up with Abigail. Rachida paired up with Valerie. She looked around and tried to ask Josie just a moment too late, as she found someone else.

"Does everyone have someone? Raise your hand if you don't. There are an even number of you, so I don't think anyone has to pair up with me."

Flora raised her hand and looked around. The only other girl raising her hand was Stella, who was grinning at her. And winking.

"Flora and Stella, you two pair up," said Nikki quickly. "Okay then, this is how it's going to work. You're going to take pictures of each other with the cameras on your desk. I won't show any of the pictures to anyone without your permission, and we're using these cameras so no one walks away with pictures on their phone that they can text or post on the internet, although I know none of you would do that without consent."

"What kind of pictures?" asked Rachida.

"These pictures should capture your partner in all your topless glory—I don't want to see any hidden breasts, your breasts are all lovely—and they should have a smile. Make them sexy and flirty. Take them again until you get it right."

Stella grinned widely.

What have I gotten myself into?

"Take me first," said Stella. She arched her back to make her chest stand out better and froze her face in a kiss blowing pose.

Flora snapped a few pictures of Stella. She had to admit the other girl looked sexy. Trashy, but sexy. Her breasts were nearly as large and firm looking as Nikki's. With her pink hair, she looked like an anime girl—or a hentai girl.

"Let me see," asked Stella.

Flora showed her.

"I look hot. I bet even you want to do me." Stella winked.

"I'm straight," said Flora. "Although I appreciate lesbianism as a political statement."

"I'd get political with you," Stella said, winking again.

"Uh-huh. Let's get on with this."

Stella nodded and took her own camera out of the box. Flora posed. She wanted to get a good grade, and Nikki would probably grade the photos.

"Oh, more of a smile," said Stella.

Flora forced a smile.

"Chest out. Show me those tits."

Flora arched her back and glowered.

"With a smile."

Flora smiled.

"Pretend you want me," Stella said. "Or pretend I'm someone else you want. Seduce the camera."

Flora gave it a try, thinking for a moment of Carson. Or Ian. She couldn't decide. Either way, apparently at some point Stella was satisfied and showed her the picture.

She never loved pictures of herself, but she had to admit that Stella had captured the way she wanted to look: confident and sexy, even if she didn't feel confident with her top off. Her boobs looked good. Her smile looked good.

"Thank you," she said.

"Anytime, sweetie." Stella winked. The warm feeling she had toward Stella started to evaporate the moment Stella's left eye twitched.

"I've been walking around looking at some of you," Nikki said. "You all look so fantastic. I'm really excited about today's class."

"So now what?" asked Stella.

"As usual, you'll be graded on how you've overcome your inhibitions to embrace your sexual self."

"How slutty we are," Karen said.

"Hmm," Nikki said, not denying the translation. "Just by taking your tops off, you've earned a C. The cameras transmit to the laptop on my desk, and I know you've all earned a B just by posing for lovely, beautiful pictures. You all look so vibrant."

The open line was obvious. "And to get a A?" asked Abigail.

"Some of you may have noticed the very large television now outside the Student Union, that I convinced the administration to install."

Oh no. And just how did you convince them?

"There are release forms up on my desk. Sign one, and you'll get an A. They give me the right to put pictures of you on the screen, so that everyone on campus can see how beautiful and sexy you all are."

"Do it," said Stella.

Nikki handed her a stack of forms, and then handed another stack to Flora, and one to Rachida. "Take one, pass them back. I'll add them to the slideshow as soon as I get them."

Flora had expected Stella to sign the paper unread, but Stella's hand was shaking as it held the pen. She wasn't as brave as she made herself out to be. It made her more likable, in a way. Then Stella turned to her. "Taking your B?" asked Stella.

Oh, yeah, that. She didn't take B's, although she didn't want to be the only one on the screen. She also didn't sign things without reading them. So she ignored the other girl and read the print, thoroughly. As Nikki said, it gave her the right to post pictures of her. It didn't specify what pictures, but the release did specifically include "adult-oriented" pictures.

She watched Abigail walk to Nikki's desk. The poor girl was shaking. She dropped the release form on the desk and backed away from it like it was a hot potato. Karen went up next, straightened Abigail's, and put hers on top. Nikki took them both and started typing into the computer.

So, I won't be the only one.

Stella apparently had been waiting to see the same thing. But she walked up with her usual swagger, put the paper on Nikki's desk, and then turned and winked at Flora.

Grrr.

"Want to settle for a B?" asked Stella. "I would have thought you'd have gone before Abby."

Abigail had always seemed the person most out of place in the class. The repressed girl apparently signed up without knowing what she was getting into. Flora had expected her to drop, not agree to have her topless picture shown to the entire campus. I'm braver than Abigail. Or Stella. I'm not going to let them get a better grade.

Flora signed the paper and tossed it on top of Stella's.

She went to her chair, and sat down, wondering what she'd done. She didn't hear much of what Nikki said after that. Any assignments would be on the class page.

She put on her bra and top and filed out of class with everyone else. For a change, there wasn't a gaggle of gawkers. Like most of the girls, she looked across the quad as soon as she got out of the building. The big screen was small in the distance, but clearly the pictures they'd taken were being shown on it. Each stayed up for a about a minute, before moving on to the next. Valerie. Rachida. Stella. Abigail. Flora. She waited until her picture left the screen, aware that a few people nearby were looking at the screen and then at her, trying to decide whether it was the same person or just taking advantage of the fact that mentally undressing her was now easy. She wasn't that hungry, but she'd need dinner eventually, and the place to get that was the dining hall in the Student Union unless she wanted to take a long walk into town. She passed people talking, knowing they'd already seen her topless. It was a strange feeling -- embarrassing, in a way, but there was also a sense that it didn't matter what they saw now, didn't matter that she was wearing a tight top with lots of cleavage or a short skirt. That had lost its power over her. Her back straightened as she kept walking. She looked good without her shirt. All the girls did.

She saw Ian standing outside the Union. Sometimes he wore contacts, but today he had glasses on. Plaid shirt, khakis. He had good square shoulders. He was talking to a couple of friends. They were looking at the screen. She wondered what was on them, so she ventured closer.

"Look at those. I wish we had a feed to our room," said one.

"You want to jerk off," said another.

Amaraine
Amaraine
455 Followers
12