Slut Class Ch. 03 - The Big Screen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, sure," said the first.

"They are beautiful," said Ian.

When we're all topless together, it's really not a big deal. But men will stare at breasts for hours, as if hypnotized by our power. She thought for a moment about what the cop had said and decided she was mistress of her own fate. She took off her shirt, right there in front of the Student Union. People turned to look, and she ignored them. She ignored the one of Ian's friends whose eyes almost popped out of his head, too, as he stared at her. She walked confidently forward.

"Hi Ian," she said.

"Uh, hi," said Ian.

"Why settle for pictures, when you can have the real thing?" she asked. "You busy?"

Ian stared for a half-second, but that was all it took. "Nope. Not at all. I was going to get some dinner, but I can put that off."

"Good," Flora said. "Mind if I touch you?"

"Nope."

She meant to hug, but ended up kissing hard on the lips, and he kissed back. He was a surprisingly good kisser.

"Take me someplace private," Flora said when they broke off. Whether this was a one-off or relationship material, it was time to get back on the horse. Time to ride that horse for several orgasms, in fact. And Ian would do just fine.

"Later guys," said Ian, putting his arm around her. They walked away together. She didn't hear his friends say anything until they were almost out of earshot, and she liked to think she'd struck them speechless.

Just barely, she heard one ask the other, "What just happened?"

I just happened, that's what happened. When they got to his room, she was going to give him a show, and with any luck ride his cock. In the meantime, she was going to enjoy the stares of people as she walked across campus, arm in arm with a boy, while wearing nothing but a bra and miniskirt.


12